Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 06:21 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:29 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:29 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:24 AM
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2020, 09:54 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Prey Social

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post

(Open for Apprentices)
Trotting out of the apprentice's den, Creekpaw stretched, looking up at Coyotesnarl. A prey social sounded fun! Striding over to the fresh kill pile and grabbing a large rabbit, he came over to the nearest apprentice, smiling at them as he spoke. "Hey! I'm Creekpaw if you don't know me!"

Lynxpaw was sitting near the edge of the camp when Coyotesnarl came and made his announcement, and the young brown tabby instantly shot to her paws, bobtail quivering excitedly behind her. She had been feeling much more herself lately, and this social would be a perfect way to meet all the older apprentices! And she wanted to meet all of them. Better get started now! Though as she turned to get ready to bound off in search of apprentices, she came face to face with Creekpaw, whom was holding a large rabbit. Her green eyes blew wide at first, but then she took a step back and gave him a bright smile. "Creekpaw, yeah.. I think I know you. You're one of the older apprentices, right?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:55 PM

My Mood: Tired

Birchpaw cheered with excitement. She had never heard of clans having a prey social before. While she was cheering, she noticed that an apprentice had come over to introduce them self. "I'm Birchpaw", she said, turning to look at the apprentice. "Nice to meet you."

@Wings
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:58 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Setting the rabbit down at both of their paws, he sat down. Smiling at the younger she, "Yep! You're Lynxpaw right? I saw you at your apprentice ceremony." The gray point's tail flicked back and forth as he crouched down to take a bite. Murmuring through his bite, "I'm hungry!" It sounded a bit random but, he didn't want to just take a bite out of the blue! Seeing another apprentice, Birchpaw had come over he smiled at her through a full maw. Nodding in welcome as she introduced herself as Birchpaw.
@RedHead @LionKitKat
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 9th, 2020 at 09:59 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:02 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@elysian
Heathernose giggled as Thornsprint started and she sat neatly beside him. “Sorry,” she teased, “sometimes I forget how scary I am.” Heathernose was a skilled and trained warrior with the ability to injure and kill another cat in battle, like all of her fellow warriors, but she couldn’t say she was particularly intimidating. The molly was on the smaller side with soft, muted fur and round blue eyes. She looked more like someone to be saved rather than the savior- though she prided herself on being able to save herself and anyone who needed saving. Heathernose was by no means a damsel in distress, but she wasn’t a big bad rogue with claws and bones tied around her neck either. The tortoiseshell pitted as Thornsprint remembered her favorite meal and nodded, “now seems like the perfect time!” He seemed really into her and she felt the butterflies again. Lately, though, she’d started feeling them around at least two other cats. He was the only one who gave the hint that he felt them too, though.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@RainbowQuail

Ah wait.....what?....He held it there for about a few heartbeats until he forgot it again. It always ticked him off and annoyed him. what was she doing again? looking up at the sky then back at the warrior "so, what are you doing ?" she struck him as a odd cat ...but nice. "my name's Skypaw, once oakpaw. Ya know...from the last clan meeting? Who are you? "
She literally just told him and he forgot? Jeez, she felt bad for his mentor. She couldn’t imagine how many times they’d have repeat themselves. Skypaw.... Oakpaw... last clan meeting... she couldn’t bring herself to remember. Most likely because she wasn’t paying attention, plus there were too many cats to memorize. She usually zoned out when she figured the clan meeting didn’t really effect her. “Cloud gazing and Wolfwhisper.” Another thing struck her. Usually cats would get awkward or well... most of the time change in some sort of way when they interacted with her when they realized how inexpressive she was. But he didn’t? That was odd but... in a good way.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:04 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Oh yay. This ought to be fun.. Quicksilver didn't move from his spot in the shade of a bush, instead simply watching as cats began to gather together with prey. The silver tabby knew he should probably be going and intermingling like the rest of them, but Quicksilver had always found it hard for him to get along with others. His relationship with both his kits and Pumapaw proved that point. So the warrior decided he would just keep his distance. If anyone wanted to come talk to him, Quicksilver assumed he'd try to come off as friendly.
[ open ]

--

Mooselily was R-E-A-D-Y for this social. This was her kind of thing! The queen was glad this would give her a chance to talk with more members of the clan, as well as maybe scout out those who joined from the outside. And then, well... Mooselily had plans. Slowly adopting all of them might be part of those plans.
[ open ]

--

"Alright, time to get my social game ON! YEAH!" Beaverbounce yowled, doing a little jump into the air in excitement. Tail waving behind him, the large dusty brown tom bounded across the clearing, skidding to a stop right next to a decent-sized group of warriors. "So, are you all ready for my extreme display of awesomeness?!!?"
[ open to a few ]

Character Site
--

Last edited by RedHead; May 10th, 2020 at 09:05 AM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:06 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

(Open!)

Puddlepaw let a big grin appear on his face. Had this been what the whole point of the hunting patrol yesterday? When Coyotesnarl confirmed that the abundance of fresh kill was, in fact, the result of yesterday's hunting excursion, the young tom's joy began to soar even higher. He was proud to have properly contributed to the clan for the very first time since joining as a kit, and now it was time to indulge in the outcome. A prey social sounded like a great idea! Socializing was one thing the apprentice definitely enjoyed. Glancing around, he surveyed the assembled cats, looking for one of his close friends, or perhaps, some cat who could become a potential new friend.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:11 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Lynxstep's bob quivered a bit at watching all of WindClan merge into the clearing, she couldn't help but smile. Seeing Mooselily near her she called over. "Mooselily is it?" She smiled, not really being able to wave her over with her tail as it was very short. Glancing back into the nursery to see if Coyotekit had woken up yet. But, quickly turning her attention back to the other queen.
@RedHead @Casper
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 9th, 2020, 10:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@RainbowQuail

(Honestly don't know what time it is for this event XD )
Eyes squinting a bit cloud gazing.....cloud gazing...wolfwhisper...cloud gazing ...wolfwhisper.. repeating things helped him quite a bit, but on rare occasions it didnt. "oh! Um....why? Why not stargaze? " he preferred that more. Then he looked over at the pile...He had recently developed a rabbit craving ...they tasted pretty good "wanna go get something? "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 9th, 2020, 10:15 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Lynxpaw gave a nod. "Yep! I'm pretty much a brand new apprentice still! She meowed, before watching Creekpaw take a bite, letting out a small laugh at his statement. "I can see that." The brown tabby's green eyes then drifted over to Birchpaw as she joined the conversation, giving the other she-cat a friendly wave of her paw. "Hi Birchpaw! You're an older apprentice too, right?"

@Wings @LionKitKat

Character Site
--
Closed Thread