Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:35 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 04:33 PM
Web hopper here! HI!
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:30 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 04:30 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 04:27 PM

Old November 3rd, 2019, 01:36 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ClawClan RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
{Nursery}

"Hidden? Is it now?" Fangclaw echoed the kit's name. "You will be named Hiddenkit now! Is that understood!" Fangclaw cuff the kit's ear with his claws sheathed. He doesn't want to hurt any cats, especially kits and elders.
Yes but who are you and where are we Hiddenkit meowed tying not yo make the cat infront of him angry at him.
Old November 3rd, 2019, 02:00 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestkit View Post
Yes but who are you and where are we Hiddenkit meowed tying not yo make the cat infront of him angry at him.
"This is ClawClan, silly one"- Fangclaw waved his tail around and pointed outside. Next he pointed to himself- "and I am Fangclaw, leader of this clan. No to be afraid for there will be no threats to your kind." soothing Hiddenkit, he rested his tail-tip on the kit's shoulder.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 3rd, 2019, 02:04 PM

Quote:
"This is ClawClan, silly one"- Fangclaw waved his tail around and pointed outside. Next he pointed to himself- "and I am Fangclaw, leader of this clan. No to be afraid for there will be no threats to your kind." soothing Hiddenkit, he rested his tail-tip on the kit's shoulder.
Thank you Fangclaw i feel a lot better i just hope i don't go back i hate it there Hiddenkit meowed happily then sadly.
Old November 3rd, 2019, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestkit View Post
Thank you Fangclaw i feel a lot better i just hope i don't go back i hate it there Hiddenkit meowed happily then sadly.
{Nursery}
"You're welcome, Silly one. I hate my past life too." Fangclaw got out of the Nursery and came back with a mouse in his jaw. He dropped it in front of the small kit. "Eat up now, we don't want a weakling now, do we?" the leader padded away to his den to rest.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 3rd, 2019, 02:15 PM

Quote:
{Nursery}
"You're welcome, Silly one. I hate my past life too." Fangclaw got out of the Nursery and came back with a mouse in his jaw. He dropped it in front of the small kit. "Eat up now, we don't want a weakling now, do we?" the leader padded away to his den to rest.
(Nursery)
Thank you Fangclaw Hiddenkit meowed as he ate the mouse Fangclaw gave him. After Hiddenkit ate he took a nice nap then once he woke up he left the Nursery and explored the camp the went back to the Nursery
Old November 3rd, 2019, 02:25 PM

{Near the Warriors' Den}

The ClawClan leader rested himself besides the den that homes the warriors of ClawClan. He was waiting for Autumnwind [ @.:Raven:.] to return back from her trip. Yarnpaw, who was behind the leader complains how his ear stings. "Quiet!" he growled.

No no word
Old November 3rd, 2019, 05:09 PM

{Out onto the territory}

Autumnwind was walking around and gathering what she could as she ventured through the territory, she often gazed over at Fallenshadow and tried to start a conversation... To no avail, this tom wa not responding to anything she was saying, so at one point, she just focused on getting every plant she knew she could help the clan with.

After a while, Fallenshadow and herself had gathered plenty of useful plants and were not heading back to camp, as she finally made it back, she passed by the warrior's den and gave her leader a look, her hunt had gone without any troubles, she placed her herbs down along with Fallenshadow and gestured for the guard to leave, which he did without complaining. The she-cat then started to organize her stuff, a smile on her maw.

@Dirtfur
Old November 3rd, 2019, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
{Out onto the territory}

Autumnwind was walking around and gathering what she could as she ventured through the territory, she often gazed over at Fallenshadow and tried to start a conversation... To no avail, this tom wa not responding to anything she was saying, so at one point, she just focused on getting every plant she knew she could help the clan with.

After a while, Fallenshadow and herself had gathered plenty of useful plants and were not heading back to camp, as she finally made it back, she passed by the warrior's den and gave her leader a look, her hunt had gone without any troubles, she placed her herbs down along with Fallenshadow and gestured for the guard to leave, which he did without complaining. The she-cat then started to organize her stuff, a smile on her maw.

@Dirtfur

"Good job, Madam Autumn." Fangclaw praised. He pushed Yarnpaw to the she-cat. The leader flicked his tail-tip at a big cut on Yarnpaw's left ear. The apprentice flinched. "You think you can treat him?" he growled.

No no word
Old November 3rd, 2019, 05:55 PM

Quote:

"Good job, Madam Autumn." Fangclaw praised. He pushed Yarnpaw to the she-cat. The leader flicked his tail-tip at a big cut on Yarnpaw's left ear. The apprentice flinched. "You think you can treat him?" he growled.
The she-cat approached Yarnpaw and moved a paw to his ear, looking to see if it was infected or not, as of right now, it wasn't and that was a good thing, she wouldn't need much to get this fixed. She then looked back at Fangclaw and nodded. "This isn't as bad as if looks, though he'll probably keep his ear cut like that." She explained as she turned and got some horsetail, which she started chewing, while doing so, she took a few cobwebs and headed back to Yarnpaw before she pressed down on the wound and soaked up what blood she could, it did hurt but there was a price to pay in all of this. After she had soaked up most of the blood and had finally chewed the horsetail into a poultice, she applied it to the apprentice's wound to stop the bleeding completely, again, she knew this would hurt like hell, but this is how life went. She then headed back and quickly looked through her stuff before letting out a sigh, she was kind of angry about not having found any goldenrod. "That'll do for now, and if it hurts I can always give him a poppy seed." She added as she made her way back to the two, this she-cat sure knew what she was doing.
Old November 3rd, 2019, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
The she-cat approached Yarnpaw and moved a paw to his ear, looking to see if it was infected or not, as of right now, it wasn't and that was a good thing, she wouldn't need much to get this fixed. She then looked back at Fangclaw and nodded. "This isn't as bad as if looks, though he'll probably keep his ear cut like that." She explained as she turned and got some horsetail, which she started chewing, while doing so, she took a few cobwebs and headed back to Yarnpaw before she pressed down on the wound and soaked up what blood she could, it did hurt but there was a price to pay in all of this. After she had soaked up most of the blood and had finally chewed the horsetail into a poultice, she applied it to the apprentice's wound to stop the bleeding completely, again, she knew this would hurt like hell, but this is how life went. She then headed back and quickly looked through her stuff before letting out a sigh, she was kind of angry about not having found any goldenrod. "That'll do for now, and if it hurts I can always give him a poppy seed." She added as she made her way back to the two, this she-cat sure knew what she was doing.
"Thank you, Autumnwind." Fangclaw narrowed at the nursing she-cat. "The clan will be grateful to have a she-cat like you. Yarnpaw," he called to the apprentice. Fangclaw glared down at the young tomcat and saw that he was messing with his ear. "stop messing with thing, you'll get another sore. In fact, two sores! From your claw and one from your leader!" Fangclaw growled. The old leader turned back to Autumnwind and bowed his head low. "If any else who are in need of treatment, will you do the honors to treat them?"

No no word