Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:55 AM

Old July 10th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Spice's Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orderly mage View Post
Well because of the fact it's the clans and a map is put in each warrior book we know that TC borders two leg place
((WCO isn't necessarily based off the books. I could give you more reasoning as to why they're not necessarily near twolegplace as well but I don't want to spoil anything if you haven't read a lot of the books))
Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
Palm leaped out from the door, knocking Spice over. He stood over the Molly And nuzzled her, smiling. “Gotcha!” He purred in amusement.
Spice laughed, shoving the tom off of her. "Alright, alright. You win- this time!" Standing up, she bumped the tom with her shoulder. "What now?" the molly asked. There wasn't much to do indoors- she did have a few toys, but she wasn't sure if Palm liked to play with toys or not.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 10th, 2018, 02:58 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
((WCO isn't necessarily based off the books. I could give you more reasoning as to why they're not necessarily near twolegplace as well but I don't want to spoil anything if you haven't read a lot of the books))

Spice laughed, shoving the tom off of her. "Alright, alright. You win- this time!" Standing up, she bumped the tom with her shoulder. "What now?" the molly asked. There wasn't much to do indoors- she did have a few toys, but she wasn't sure if Palm liked to play with toys or not.
Palm smiled, and flicked his whiskers. “I dunno. My twolegs won’t be back for a long time.” He meowed tapping his nose on hers.

Last edited by CactusHeart; July 10th, 2018 at 02:58 PM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Palm smiled, and flicked his whiskers. “I dunno. My twolegs won’t be back for a long time.” He meowed tapping his nose on hers.
Spice felt weird, instantly backing away once the tom's nose tapped hers. It wasn't that she didn't like the contact, she was just unused to anyone being so cozy with her, so for now she'd avoid that and ignore the fluttering in her chest. "Do you ever wonder where they go? I mean, almost everyday my twolegs disappear and don't come back till later." Not that the molly cared too much; she was well taken care of, her bowl instantly filled once more when her people did come home. But still, she couldn't help but be a tad curious. They'd done this since they had taken Spice in as a kitten, leaving all day only to come back when the sun had already been descending for quite some time. In fact, they didn't come back until the sun was about to set.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 10th, 2018, 08:11 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Spice felt weird, instantly backing away once the tom's nose tapped hers. It wasn't that she didn't like the contact, she was just unused to anyone being so cozy with her, so for now she'd avoid that and ignore the fluttering in her chest. "Do you ever wonder where they go? I mean, almost everyday my twolegs disappear and don't come back till later." Not that the molly cared too much; she was well taken care of, her bowl instantly filled once more when her people did come home. But still, she couldn't help but be a tad curious. They'd done this since they had taken Spice in as a kitten, leaving all day only to come back when the sun had already been descending for quite some time. In fact, they didn't come back until the sun was about to set.
Palm frowned a bit, and backed away. “I dunno..” He looked away, blushing in embarrassment. He’d always get ahead of himself. She’s just a neighbor, he thought to himself repeatedly.
Old July 12th, 2018, 04:58 PM
I don’t feel so good...

@Doodle your turn to post
Old July 12th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Palm frowned a bit, and backed away. “I dunno..” He looked away, blushing in embarrassment. He’d always get ahead of himself. She’s just a neighbor, he thought to himself repeatedly.
(Sorry, been crazy busy the past few days! Thanks for giving me the boop though as this seemed to have gotten lost in my other rps.)

Spice picked up on the tom's embarrassment and felt guilty for being the cause of it. She hadn't meant to make Palm feel bad, she was just unused to any cat being so close with her. Not even others she considered as close friends would rest up against her, let alone touch their muzzle to hers. "If I weren't so lazy, maybe I'd try to follow them one day to find out," she spoke after a few awkward heartbeats, trying to continue the conversation. She turned her gaze out to the window, ears perking in interest when she noticed a few birds sitting in the garden. Again, if the calico didn't have such a lazy personality, she might go try to hunt them. Instead, she always watched from afar, never mustering up the effort do anything else.

|Character Site|
Old July 12th, 2018, 07:07 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
(Sorry, been crazy busy the past few days! Thanks for giving me the boop though as this seemed to have gotten lost in my other rps.)

Spice picked up on the tom's embarrassment and felt guilty for being the cause of it. She hadn't meant to make Palm feel bad, she was just unused to any cat being so close with her. Not even others she considered as close friends would rest up against her, let alone touch their muzzle to hers. "If I weren't so lazy, maybe I'd try to follow them one day to find out," she spoke after a few awkward heartbeats, trying to continue the conversation. She turned her gaze out to the window, ears perking in interest when she noticed a few birds sitting in the garden. Again, if the calico didn't have such a lazy personality, she might go try to hunt them. Instead, she always watched from afar, never mustering up the effort do anything else.
Palm purred. “My twolegs never let me out. I have to sneak out sometimes.” He meowed happily. He fluffed up his tail and ran off, giggling. “You can’t catch me!!” He yelled, getting farther away.
Old July 12th, 2018, 07:34 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Palm purred. “My twolegs never let me out. I have to sneak out sometimes.” He meowed happily. He fluffed up his tail and ran off, giggling. “You can’t catch me!!” He yelled, getting farther away.
Spice looked at Palm in surprise. They really didn't let him out of the house? How horrible must that be, if you were stuck in the house all day! Sure, some days Spice didn't leave her home, but at least it was on her own terms. She couldn't imagine being locked inside the house with no say on if you could go out or not. "How do you get out if they don't let you leave?" She questioned, but her friend was already darting off. Her tail flicked in surprise, but a moment later she chased after the tom. This was the most exercise she'd gotten in a long time, and speed was not one of the molly's strong suits. Her weight dragged her down, and it wasn't surprising when she started loosing sight of Palm as he reached each room before her. "You're right, I can't! I'm not fast," the calico called out, hoping the tom would hear here. She slowed down, trying to catch her breath. She was really out of shape, almost disconcertingly so. One of the effects of being lazy, she supposed, and it was unlikely that Spice would do anything to change the fact that she was overweight. She frowned, glancing down at her belly where her extra pounds were most noticeable. She didn't like the way she looked, exactly, but did that mean she'd start exercising more to change the fact? No, probably not.

|Character Site|
Old July 13th, 2018, 12:58 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Spice looked at Palm in surprise. They really didn't let him out of the house? How horrible must that be, if you were stuck in the house all day! Sure, some days Spice didn't leave her home, but at least it was on her own terms. She couldn't imagine being locked inside the house with no say on if you could go out or not. "How do you get out if they don't let you leave?" She questioned, but her friend was already darting off. Her tail flicked in surprise, but a moment later she chased after the tom. This was the most exercise she'd gotten in a long time, and speed was not one of the molly's strong suits. Her weight dragged her down, and it wasn't surprising when she started loosing sight of Palm as he reached each room before her. "You're right, I can't! I'm not fast," the calico called out, hoping the tom would hear here. She slowed down, trying to catch her breath. She was really out of shape, almost disconcertingly so. One of the effects of being lazy, she supposed, and it was unlikely that Spice would do anything to change the fact that she was overweight. She frowned, glancing down at her belly where her extra pounds were most noticeable. She didn't like the way she looked, exactly, but did that mean she'd start exercising more to change the fact? No, probably not.
Palm peeked his head out of a doorway, smiling and purring. He pranced out and sat in front of Spice. He stretched and yawned. “Maybe we can have a little nap..” He meowed, blinking slowly. He was so happy to be having fun with Spice.
Old July 13th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Palm peeked his head out of a doorway, smiling and purring. He pranced out and sat in front of Spice. He stretched and yawned. “Maybe we can have a little nap..” He meowed, blinking slowly. He was so happy to be having fun with Spice.
Spice immediately nodded her head in agreement to Palm's suggestion. "Now that's more up my alley," she joked with a laugh. She paused, trying to think of the most ideal place for them to nap. "We could go back to the couch... or there's the rug by the back door." She wasn't sure how much time they had left, but should her twolegs come home her friend would have to make a swift exit- so the rug by the backdoor sounded like their best bet. But she'd let Palm choose himself, as the couch was more comfy than the rug.

|Character Site|