Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:17 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aroogi
Today 10:16 PM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:12 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:58 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:51 PM

Old April 24th, 2021, 08:05 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Curltuft and Sablepaw (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowermask View Post
she cried out in pain, stumbling backwards once again. She clutched her face with a paw and let out a whimper. with her eye that wasn’t covered in blood or by her paw she glared at her mentor, her small body seeming to radiate rage. “I HATE YOU!!” she screeched, flying at her mentor again, reaching her paw up and slamming it down in what she assumed was where Curltuft was, although she couldn’t really tell due to her poor vision.
Curltuft hissed in pain as she fell on her back, eyes locked on the wound on Sablepaw's face. She didn't seem very angry anymore, in fact, she started laughing a little.

"Y'know, getting this angry isn't very healthy, Sablepaw!"
Old April 24th, 2021, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovershade View Post
Curltuft hissed in pain as she fell on her back, eyes locked on the wound on Sablepaw's face. She didn't seem very angry anymore, in fact, she started laughing a little.

"Y'know, getting this angry isn't very healthy, Sablepaw!"
“shut up!’’ she practically sobbed, looking at the blood clotting in her fur in fear and distress. “you’re a monster! you’re awful, starclan I wish I got assigned to a good mentor instead of a psychopath like you!’’ she spat, causing red droplets to fly onto the grass. blood spilled out of a wound above her right eye on her temple. she looked awful
Old April 24th, 2021, 08:15 PM

Quote:
“shut up!’’ she practically sobbed, looking at the blood clotting in her fur in fear and distress. “you’re a monster! you’re awful, starclan I wish I got assigned to a good mentor instead of a psychopath like you!’’ she spat, causing red droplets to fly onto the grass. blood spilled out of a wound above her right eye on her temple. she looked awful
"Don't be dramatic." Curltuft yawned, sitting up. She wiped away some of the blood on her muzzle with her paw. "

"And calling someone a psychopath isn't very nice, y'know." She leaned forward and wiped some of blood away from Sablepaw's face. "Cats won't want to be around you if you treat them like that."
Old April 24th, 2021, 08:23 PM

Quote:
"Don't be dramatic." Curltuft yawned, sitting up. She wiped away some of the blood on her muzzle with her paw. "

"And calling someone a psychopath isn't very nice, y'know." She leaned forward and wiped some of blood away from Sablepaw's face. "Cats won't want to be around you if you treat them like that."
Sablepaw collected herself, wiping he blood out of her eye with a wince. “good. i don’t need people to like me.” she snarled under her breath
Old April 24th, 2021, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Sablepaw collected herself, wiping he blood out of her eye with a wince. “good. i don’t need people to like me.” she snarled under her breath
"If people don't like you then how do you expect to achieve anything?" She responded casually, lifting one of her paws and smiling as she continuously sheathed and unsheathed her claws, like it was some sort of entertainment.

She glanced up at Sablepaw with just her eyes, head still faced down towards her paw.
"If you want to get anywhere in life, you'll have to hold in your anger, no matter how much it sucks." She flicked an ear. "You can always go find someone out on their own to take that anger out on at the end of the day, that's what I do."

She was quiet for a moment, then let out a quiet chuckle. "That was a lie, if you couldn't tell. I just find trees to scratch."
Old April 24th, 2021, 10:39 PM

Quote:
"If people don't like you then how do you expect to achieve anything?" She responded casually, lifting one of her paws and smiling as she continuously sheathed and unsheathed her claws, like it was some sort of entertainment.

She glanced up at Sablepaw with just her eyes, head still faced down towards her paw.
"If you want to get anywhere in life, you'll have to hold in your anger, no matter how much it sucks." She flicked an ear. "You can always go find someone out on their own to take that anger out on at the end of the day, that's what I do."

She was quiet for a moment, then let out a quiet chuckle. "That was a lie, if you couldn't tell. I just find trees to scratch."

she seethed, clutching her head as the world started to sway i front of her again. “c-can I go home’’ she gasped. “think m’gonna pass o-out’’ she choked out the words, stumbling to the side.
Old April 24th, 2021, 10:50 PM

Quote:
she seethed, clutching her head as the world started to sway i front of her again. “c-can I go home’’ she gasped. “think m’gonna pass o-out’’ she choked out the words, stumbling to the side.
"What, you want me to carry you?" Curltuft stood up and stretched one more time. "You'll probably collapse before you even get there."

She grinned. "I think I saw some horses on our way here, too."
Old April 24th, 2021, 10:56 PM

Quote:
"What, you want me to carry you?" Curltuft stood up and stretched one more time. "You'll probably collapse before you even get there."

She grinned. "I think I saw some horses on our way here, too."

she shook her head in an attempt to clear it. “walk..’’ she mumbled, starting to crawl away. “please not the horses..’’ she breathed, continuing to desperately make her way away from her mentor.
Old April 24th, 2021, 11:03 PM

Quote:
she shook her head in an attempt to clear it. “walk..’’ she mumbled, starting to crawl away. “please not the horses..’’ she breathed, continuing to desperately make her way away from her mentor.
"I'm not going to kill you, if that's what you're thinking." She watched as the apprentice crawled away. This is almost too sad to look at.

She walked up to Sablepaw's side and leaned down, gently grabbing her by the scruff and lifting her up. Curltuft was a little short, but she could carry the apprentice along well enough.
Old April 24th, 2021, 11:06 PM

Quote:
"I'm not going to kill you, if that's what you're thinking." She watched as the apprentice crawled away. This is almost too sad to look at.

She walked up to Sablepaw's side and leaned down, gently grabbing her by the scruff and lifting her up. Curltuft was a little short, but she could carry the apprentice along well enough.
she started silently crying. ‘i want my mom..’ she thought clearly, through the despair and other muddled thoughts. She decided to give up fighting today and let herself be carried like a limp piece of prey, hey it was better then passing out due to exhaustion while dragging herself home wasn’t it?