Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
As the earth trembles...
Last post by lionparty25
Yesterday 11:55 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:44 PM
everything finder for...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:28 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 10:58 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Yesterday 10:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2023, 06:27 PM
nothing's forever

Default Re: What Lurks Beneath [Thunderclan Relocating Event]

alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes

Oh, how lovely. Evacuation! Yay. Alderstep grumbled, frustrated and annoyed, under his breath. His gaze traveled around at the other cats, his ears pricked for any sign of Rabbit. He didn't know why, that cat was a grown warrior who could handle himself. Maybe Alderstep just wanted to share his 'are you kidding me' look with him. Yeah. That's why.

The warrior blinked down at the kit that grabbed onto his leg. It was that little menace! Frogkit! He only knew the name because that kit spoke about himself in the 3rd person. Alder stiffened up, wondering if he could just dump this kit onto someone else to avoid taking responsibility for the fuzzball. The tom sighed realizing that would be too much work. "Need me to carry you?" he asked, annoyance growing as he realized he'd have to get a mouthful of kit fur pretty soon. Disregarding any possible answer the kit might've had, Alderstep leaned forward to try and grab Frogkit anyways. He didn't feel like wasting time, so it would be nice if this kit had some logic and didn't throw up a fuss.

@Scallywagz
Old April 13th, 2023, 06:32 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Roosterflame started awake at Thrushstar’s voice, but the surprise quickly left him as he leapt to his paws and left the den to hear the tail end of what his leader was saying. They needed to… leave? Everyone? For a moment, he wondered if the leader was crazy, but then his eyes found the ditches and uneven ground, and his heart rate began to quicken. Danger. The camp was in danger.
He quickly ducked back into the Warrior’s den and grabbed Sparrowstar’s quartz and Fuzzkit’s rock (He’d be leaving the collar tags) before he ducked out again, the stones gripped in his jaw.
Flameheart wasn’t out yet, so he decided he’d act on his own. The nursery was pretty vulnerable, thankfully the kits and queens had already moved out. They were in the elder’s den. He padded into the elder’s den, gently placed the rocks down, and, as calmly as possible, he began to relay the information.
“Alright kiddos, all of you that are still in here, you can all follow me, alright? I have a little game for you, but we need to be out of camp first to play it. It’s really exciting, but you need to stick close to me, Cinderpaw, or your Mamas as we leave,” He nodded to Cinderpaw [ @littlelove ], glad to see her over here with him, though he noticed a lack of herbs, he knitted his eyebrows together, “Is Sundust going to get the herbs…?”
Speaking of… it couldn’t hurt to grab the remaining prey, either. Oh dear. That needed to be handled.
“Ah, I’ll actually be right back. Cinderpaw, other… assorted adults in the elder’s den, can y’all handle the kits for a moment I need to tell Thrushstar or Bumblebreak something.”
He heard Flameheart’s [ @SpiritedWarrior ] words, and he quickly gave her a nod,
“Yup! Will do! Just gotta do something real quick and I’ll get back over here!”
Roosterflame turned away from the elder’s den, picked up his trinkets, dashed across the buckling ground, and found Thrushstar [ @Eaglet ]. He dipped his head momentarily in respect before he spoke, dropping the stones again,
“Hey, Thrushstar, assuming we’re going to be leaving and not returning, wouldn’t it be best to grab the prey and herbs? I know that Sundust is probably going to try to grab some herbs, but there are a lot of them, possibly more than he can carry, so I’m going to get some cats to grab some,” He turned, setting to go again, “Just letting you know so you have one less thing to think about,” He picked up his trinkets and made his way into the medicine cat’s den quick as a flash,
“Alright, I need some cats to help grab our prey and herbs! No need to ask or make a big deal of it, just grab ‘em,” He cried to any cats who might hear him. That said, he turned and saw that there were six herb bundles near the front of the medicine den, Sunny and Cinderpaw must have prepped them beforehand. One of the bundles, he found, was filled with honey. He grabbed that one, as it was the one most likely to get spilled, and he only wanted that blame on himself if that happened. He collected his other two items and set off for the elder’s den entrance, positioning himself there as a temporary guard, planning to leave when he had made sure that he very last cat was out of camp, as per Flameheart’s orders. After the tail-end of the group left, he’d do a sweep of the other dens and such to make sure no one was somehow still asleep, or maybe too spooked by the uneven ground to move.

[ Semi-Open. Mention me if you have your cat pick up the herbs just so I can make a post when all five herb bundles are gone/update this post. Feel free to interact if you’ve got a kit or queen/I mentioned you.
For those of y’all having your characters grab herbs/prey, there are five remaining herb bundles that can be carried by one cat each, and prey is not determined.
@naiad, just so you can see/if you want to have Sunny interact. ]

Last edited by Willowfern; April 13th, 2023 at 06:45 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 06:32 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Frogkit
@valery Ahhh yes perfect. hehehehehehehe

Frogkit was way too in shock to care that his enemy picked him up. He gave up on fighting and mumbled. "Please don't kill Frogkit..." he said desperately. Thinking alderstep would bite down and he would never see Thunderclan again.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; April 13th, 2023 at 06:36 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 06:36 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

dovefluff

Stars. Did the ground hate them too? With a soft swallow of worry she bent down to nose her kids awake, breath shaking. They were going to be okay. They weren't going to be taken from her. The queen tries to pick up two of the kits and, looking around, placed the other two kits on her paws for the time being. If worst came to worst, at least they would fall into a hole if the ground beneath the nest caved in. "Can someone help me? Please?" She asked, forcing her tone to remain calm and chill, not wanting to frighten her babies.

( @Nixey @~Fawn.Heart~ @celeste @Socks open for someone to help her carry the kids)

Fireflykit looked up as the cats in the clearing started running around screaming. From her nest in the clearing by the warriors den, she sat there, staring at the cats. So they had to get out? The apprentice aged kit picked up her nest, figuring no one would care enough to help her get another one if she lost this, and flopped it over her back, trying to move towards the exit but tripping. A lot.

( @open for someone to help the kiddo out)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 13th, 2023, 06:39 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Stormpaw followed BumbleBreak

Stormclaw and thunderblaze

Blazepaw walked in circles

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old April 13th, 2023, 06:45 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Maplebloom

As she made her way towards the leader she couldn’t help but notice her sister; Gingerdapple; was following her, going over to the leader and deputy she called out to them,
“Thrushstar! Bumblebreak?” Hoping they heard she continued her sentence “I know this might be a bad time to ask this but, would it be okay if we rejoined the clan, we had went looking for someone but we didn’t find them, I-“ she broke off as a sinkhole opened up near her sister,
“Please let us come back”

@Eaglet
@Dino

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old April 13th, 2023, 06:46 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

My Mood: Queenly

Gingerdapple

She watched the ground around them, cautiously standing on light paws as her sister spoke with the leader and deputy

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old April 13th, 2023, 06:46 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Sharpeye~~

{ @SpiritedWarrior @/idk who else to mention }

Sharpeye struggled to move on the rough ground. "Hello? I need help!!" He called.

~~Cherrykit~~

{ @/SpiritedWarrior }

Cherrykit felt herself get grabbed, and she let out a cry of fear before going limp, still crying.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old April 13th, 2023, 06:48 PM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

Darkpetal grabbed Echopaw, running towards Dovefluff, then dropping Echopaw. “Ow! Rude…” Echopaw meowed. “Dovefluff, are you ok?” The rosetted tabby Tom asked the queen, “Me and Echopaw can help you carry your kits.” Echopaw stared at Darkpetal, before smiling. “Of course we’ll help!” She meowed.
@jupiter @Nixey @~Fawn.Heart~ @celeste @Socks

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 13th, 2023, 06:58 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Houndkit awoke to a chicken cat in the doorway. What? Get out? Out? Out…side? The forest?
He stood on wobbly paws, still half asleep. He would get to leave the camp, as it was dangerous. How ironic, adults always said Outside was dangerous, and now the place they used to order him to stay in, the place they constantly repeated the mantra that he was safe in was now more dangerous than Outside, or so he assumed, considering they were choosing Outside as the lesser of the two apparent evils.
He ignored the chicken cat’s and the herb apprentice’s orders to stick near them, they were irrelevant, Houndkit wasn’t idiotic, he could handle himself. He wasn’t going to be ordered around by cats half his age. No… that wasn’t right. If anything, he was half their age. He was a kit. They were a warrior and very old apprentice. He didn’t know where that other voice came from.
He padded through the camp, making his way out, when his paw slipped on a stick, and he went tumbling face first towards a ditch, barely having time to let out a surprised squeak.

Last edited by Willowfern; April 14th, 2023 at 07:57 PM.
Closed Thread