Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Today 11:03 PM
jaykit finder !! urget...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:57 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Mica
Today 10:44 PM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by alec
Today 10:27 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:23 PM

Old March 5th, 2024, 03:02 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Mink Meeting Healing

Swiftfire

She listened to Twilightstar, but her eyes never left Dunecall. When it was clear they would help treat each other, she followed after him, turning her head to Dunecall and frowning deeply. "Nah-uh." She growled, "You need treatment this instant." She said sharply, then more softly she added to Lightningstorm, "I'll get him cleaned up."

She moved around Dunecall's side and pressed close, eyeing the wounded side of his face. She began stroking her tongue gently over his face, cleaning the blood from his fur.

@Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune
Old March 8th, 2024, 09:00 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Stars alive, what a mess. These cats were loud. So bloody loud. Lightningstorm could feel a headache forming, her ear giving a small twitch as the apprentice before her completely disregarded her question and asked her if she needed any help. Why yes, yes she did. She needed help knowing if the feather-brain was alright with her treatment or not. What was it with WindClanners and never offering help when they could actually grant it? It was always when they were obviously indisposed that they asked, like if the act itself would give them a level of clout. Look at me, so thoughtful and deciding to disregard my health and make the medicine cat's job even harder by helping her. Bunch of arseholes if you asked her.

What was worse, while Fallowpaw here was wasting her time, a new patient entered the den... and this one looked even worse than the apprentice. She was surprised Fallowpaw was standing. Vixenstare amazed her on virtue of somehow being alive. Before she could utter a word, however, the leader spoke, and with a nod, she got to work. While Cowtuft's teachings to always be kind to patients, to always mind their space were deeply ingrained in her... this time there was an emergency, and if Twilightstar herself was granting her permission to forgo the comfort of the WindClanners in lieu of keeping them alive that suited the lithe calico just fine. Much as she hated the lack of mushrooms, she did her best to stop the flow of blood from the apprentice's neck injury before carefully smearing the poultice on her open wound. It would both help it heal faster and stave off infection. A miracle little herb at a moment like this.

"I would love to take you up on that, Twilightstar, but that shoulder needs to be set. I've seen enough injuries like these in my time apprenticing under Cowtuft to recognize the injury... You can tell it's swelling and all? Here, grab this moss... and help stop Vixenstare's bleeding. The stream there will be good for cleaning it, right? I can't put a bloody poultice on her wound with it seeping like tha'... and I don't have any mushrooms to help stop the flow of blood either. Too hard to find in this frost. I'll be with her as soon as I make sure Fallowpaw doesn't lose full mobility with this limb more permanently," the she-cat mewed, granting the leader the use of her cleansing moss, no longer needing it with her current patient.

With the moss she had procured and kept to the side, Lightningstorm bandaged the wound. Cobweb, while preferred for smaller injuries, would simply not keep with this still bleeding injury. Thankfully, she had moss to spare for once despite the season, and Fallowpaw's neck was swiftly covered, leaving only the matter of her shoulder injury to contend with. A snort of frustration escaping the Abyssinian mix, she narrowed her eyes, rummaging through her herbs once more before offering the apprentice a single poppy seed. With her level of blood lost, she would not be willing to risk any more... but if she wanted to help set that bone, she would need the paw to not faint from the pain once she fixed it. The act itself would be swift... but not painless.

"I need you to eat this, love. Going to go check up on Vixenstare while this takes effect... and then-"

A voice had broken up her thoughts. Commanding. Clear. Taking control of her domain even as she stood there, and Lightningstorm couldn't help but pause her words, almond eyes narrowing dangerously as they landed on Dunecall. For starters... she hadn't a bloody clue how to use dock, not to mention that whoever the bloody hell had decided to poison all of WindClan's herb supplies before had poisoned their remaining dock. She knew of the herb, of course. Cowtuft had been experimenting on it. He had never had the time to let her know if he had found a use for it. And that was all irrelevant... because how dare he?! How dare anyone attempt to demean her in her den after someone had tampered so horrendously with herbs before it had resulted in the loss of patients... in her mentors slow, lonesome death... and almost in hers.

Who would even assume she would allow anyone other than herself into her herb stores after all that?! If someone died here today, it would be her life on the line. Not his. She supposed it was easy to take control when none of the blame would land on you if things were to go wrong, now wasn't it? Even as storms brewed in her lapis hues, however, Silverpaw's question brought her back from the tumultuous ire she had been storing, gazing momentarily at the paw, shaking her head once if only to turn back at the commanding warrior.

"No, it isn't. Thanks for asking, love. Looks like that's something lost here a bit, innit? I'm going to say this only once, because I really don't have the time to waste here. Last time some arse decided to make themselves at home in my herb storage eight cats died. You want to help with herbs, actually complete your bloody patrols when you are sent for them. Outside of that, stay the bloody hell away from them, Dunecall. Last time I checked, I might not be a warrior, and I might not be looked upon kindly by your bloody clan, but this den? This is my domain, and as long as I'm in charge here, I'm the one giving orders. Have I made myself clear?"

She didn't give time for the tom to respond. She didn't have that luxury. If he wanted to gabber back - hell, if anyone wanted to talk back - he could do so while she tended to the injured with the herbs she had brought up. Twilightstar had given excellent advice. Have everyone clean up their injuries. Despite the pain, it was clear that most of the injuries were not life threatening. In fact, with the exception of Fallowpaw and Vixenstare, while she wanted to get to each of their injuries as quickly as possible, they could stand to wait while she took the most severely injured ones out of death's door and turned to the next worst injuries... Being Bravebird and Dunecall himself. Stars alive, her headache was getting worse.

Knowing she couldn't let that stop her, however, she gave a passing glance in Fallowpaw's direction to ensure the paw had eaten the seed before turning to the leader and her next patient, grabbing her bundle of herbs as she moved along. With two goldenrod, one cobweb, one tansy - great... she saw yellow and confused it with marigold in her haste... no wait, there it was - two marigold, and three dandelions up in the entrance chamber with her - the moss not withstanding - she would have enough to deal with the worse of the injuries before she had to go back down for more... But for now... this would suffice. Grabbing one of the two goldenrod for its rapid healing properties, she began her poultice, keeping an eye on the stem of blood, knowing full well she would be unable to apply any poultice until it stopped its flow. She refused to lose this patient, however. There was simply no way she would allow Vixenstare to perish today.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @ChaosBringer. [Vixenstare] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Wingnettle [Dunecall] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @Starii [Fallowpaw] | @Micanomancy [Hawkfur] | @Estelle [Silverpaw] | @tally [Bravebird] | @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw] | @Dark [Firestorm]
| Inventory is to restore these herbs in the WindClan storage to be used in the thread, as they will all be used! Sorry if it's confusing, I just had these already counted up for the patients here. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 9th, 2024, 01:08 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Fallowpaw winced as the poultice was applied to her wounds, oh she was in so much pain!

The apprentice nodded before lapping up the poppy seeds layed on the ground in front of her, she waited for the medicine cat to come have a look.

(OMG, I'm soo sorry, didn't mean to annoy Lightningstorm lol )

@Alchemist Kitsune
Old March 17th, 2024, 04:51 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Initially, Firestorm was resting in the nest that she and her mate shared, however, she was awoken when Lightningstorm seemed to rush out in a hurry. She wanted to leave, to help, but the strong scent of blood was already overwhelming to the point where it was enough to keep her at bay. Feeling queasy, she remained where she was. If Lightningstorm needed her assistance, then she’d call for her. Right?

From her position in the cave that she now called her home, the orange tabby could faintly hear some of the voices that were speaking. Something about minks? What were those? She’d never seen nor heard of such a creature, but with the way that they were talking about it and the strong scent of iron accompanying them, she could only imagine that it was ferocious.

Her seemingly foolproof plan to wait for the calico’s call did not quite work out how she expected. One moment she could hear the soft, soothing tones of a healer doing their work, and then the next that was replaced with the familiar sound of an irritated Lightningstorm. Her mate hadn’t even been talking to her, and she found herself cringing away from the words. Oh dear, how could she be so silly? Why had she assumed that Spots would come and get her? The younger she-cat was well aware of how she did around an excess of blood, and with her decreasing appetite lately, and their brief conversation about her not-yet-obvious pregnancy, it’d only make sense that she’d keep her as far away from the action as possible. Maybe it was time for her to step in…

The first thing she noticed when stepping out of their sleeping area was all the blood. Bleeding, burning skies, it was a lot of blood. Fighting back the bile rising in her throat, she took a tentative, wobbly step forward. Alright Firestorm, you can do this. One step forward… two steps forward… Clenching her teeth, she counted each of her steps until she was right next to her mate. As much as she wanted to, she couldn’t collapse against the marginally smaller she-cat, not while she was tending to– holy hell, how was Vixenstare alive? Tha– that did not look good at all… Attempting to rest her tail across Spot’s back, she leaned in and softly whispered to her in and attempt to bring her some comfort during this stressful moment. ”I’m here love,” She promised in a soothing tone ”Let me help you.”

Firestorm may not have been the most knowledgeable in the field of medicine, however, Cowtuft had taught her how to treat some basic things and she learned a little more from Spots in the last couple of moons, so offering her assistance only made sense to her. After all, the only other cat she could see knowing as much as her in the clan would maybe be Twinkles (Twilightstar) who seemed to be quite roughed up herself. She could do this. As long as she didn’t pay too much attention to the blood (that was already staining her paws), then she’d be fine. She had to help her mate. She had to be useful.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven so you know the little gremlin is coming to help. Wasn’t quite sure if I should mention anyone else]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 20th, 2024, 06:48 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar turned her head, eye resting on Dunecall as the warrior went about ignoring her words, and demanding cats find herbs. The leader half listened to Lightningstorm's response while scowling at Dunecall. Outside of the fact that Twilightstar had told him to help clean wounds, she wasn't sure what made him think it was a good idea to tell injured cats to head out and look for herbs. Then there was also the issue of him telling them what to look for when Lightningstorm was right here. Dunecall was overstepping quite a bit here, even if he was trying to help, he was neither medicine cat nor deputy, he shouldn't be making calls like this.

The molly's eye drifted over to Firestorm as the she-cat arrived, and the leader gave her a grateful nod of her head. She looked woozy though. A new concern danced in the back of the leader's mind for the younger warrior. Twilightstar's debated on saying something, but then bit her tongue. She doubted Lightningstorm would let Firestorm help if she was ill. It might be the blood, despite her name, Firestorm has proven to be quite a delicate soul.

Still, Twilightstar relaxed a bit more now that Lightningstorm had her mate to help her out. It wasn't the time or place, but soon it would probably be a good idea to see if Lightningstorm had any medicine apprentices in mind. Turning away from the pair, Twilightstar grabbed the moss she was directed towards and limped her way over to Vixenstare.

"Sit up for me a bit, Vixenstare, and tip your chin up so I can get at your neck." Twilightstar urged the warrior behind the wad of moss in her maw. "I need to clean your neck wound so Lightningstorm can take a look at it." Twilightstar meowed, taking a seat beside the warrior and leaning all her weight on her haunches. She reached out to dab at the she-cat's neck so she could clean up the excess blood as best as she could.

Lightningstorm [ @Alchemist Kitsune ] Firestorm [ @Dark ] Vixenstare [ @ChaosBringer. ]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 20th, 2024, 07:28 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vixenstare

Vixenstare glanced at Twilightstar, whimpering in pain as she sat up. Her neck burned and itched as if ants crawled all over her wound. Vixenstare turned her head slightly to look at Hawkfur, then looked tipped her chin up as far as she could without the pain making her see red. 'It's gonna hurt, hurt, hurt... I'm a warrior though, I can take it. Right..?'

The orange and brown molly waited for the moss to come, and when it did, Vixenstare's breath hitched in pain. She sobbed for a moment then scolded herself to toughen up. 'I'm a Windclan warrior. I am strong.'

@Moonraven @Micanomancy @Alchemist Kitsune @talle

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; March 20th, 2024 at 07:28 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 09:22 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him| 47 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Vixenstare - @ChaosBringer. ] [Twilightstar - @Moonraven ] [Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur saw Twilightstar coming and gave Vixenstare a reassuring lick on the cheek before moving away to give the leader room to work. His leg and shoulder throbbed, vision swimming with pain. He was alright. He would be alright. He could hold out a little longer until those more injured were treated. "Let me know how I can help." He rasped to Twilightstar, feeling twitchy while he just stood around waiting to be healed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 4th, 2024, 02:17 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Alright... They were getting somewhere. Except not really, but it was fine. Everything was fine. She had the herbs to handle this... Thank the stars for that. Fallowpaw, finally agreeing to be a patient, lapped up the poppy seed amicably enough, and the healer was instantly setting apart time for her in the back of her mind. Once that seed kicked in, she would have to set that shoulder. It would no doubt be a painful experience nonetheless, but hopefully the seed would relax her just enough to not pass out from the pain in an instant. Best case scenario, she fell asleep and Lightningstorm could set that shoulder without hassle.

The fact that her mate had made herself at home in her den was not a fact that escaped the medicine cat. She wasn't opposed to it, either, grateful for the company provided in this otherwise bleak, lonesome prison. And yet her appearance now of all times was... not expected. She loved Firestorm, there was no doubt about it, but the fiery tabby did not have the stomach for a healer's job. The amount of blood, infection, and disease the lithe calico saw in a single moon no doubt would make the warrior queasy enough for a lifetime. Case in point... The spotted lass did not miss the wobbliness of her steps. The clenching of her teeth. It made the Oriental mix nervous. The last thing she needed was a broken mess of a cat amidst all of this.

And yet Firestorm prevailed. Kept her voice soothing and soft, evidently determined to help. Taking a deep breath, the young she-cat let herself relax. Tension would keep her on her toes. Would make sure she made no mistakes. But there was sufficient stress in the air, and these cats were hurt enough to need an obviously gentler touch. One that they had forfeited with her mentor's exile, true... but it didn't mean she couldn't try. With enough imagination she was certain she could picture the lot of them as nothing more than helpless kits in need of some tender care. It wouldn't take much. StarClan knew some of them were already acting the part.

"Marigold poultices. I need you to make me some... please," Lightningstorm mewed, giving her mate a side glance. "Bring me any clean moss I left behind in the herb stores as well. We are going to need all of it. Once that's done, I want you to tend to Dunecall's wounds... if you can handle it. If not, just... try and press some moistened moss - you know, the one I keep for emergencies - and get that blood to stop flowing. Hawkfur, do the same for Bravebird. I can't put any poultices on wounds that will just wash them away with all that blood, and wrapping them up now is just begging for infection."

Her instructions given, the medicine cat turned to Vixenstare, the injury on her throat still bleeding. Deciding that preserving the warrior's life was a far more pressing threat than any infection, she grabbed one of the goldenrods she had brought up and pressed it hard into some moss, smearing the petals into a thick paste within the green fuzz. Satisfied with the ointment, she motioned for Twilightstar to give her some room, gingerly - careful now, the last thing she needed was to worsen that injury - wrapping the sheet of moss around her neck, the smeared poultice pressed tightly against her open wound. This wound needed to seal quick, and hopefully the ointment infused moss would help do just that while keeping infection at bay. There were more injuries littering her body, but none of them even remotely a risk when compared to what the others sported. The molly would need to leave later and find some herbs to replenish her stores and treat these smaller injuries better, but for now, she was satisfied with what she had accomplished.

"If you could keep an eye on her while I check up on the others, would proper appreciate that, love. I want to make sure she is at least somewhat stable before I offer her some poppy seeds for the pain. Fraid she might just slip away if she falls asleep now. I'm not expecting a speedy recovery for her... might just be keeping her in one of the patient nests for some days in observation,"" Lightningstorm mewed, her face grim as she spoke to Twilightstar, knowing full well it would be a longer road for recovery as far as Vixenstare was involved. On the bright side... at least her throat would heal, which was more than she could say for some missing head features she had spotted on the other felines surrounding them.

[ -1 Moss | -1 Goldenrod]

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Dark [Firestorm] | @ChaosBringer. [Vixenstare] | @Mica [Hawkfur]
| I forgot that I had lost my original response to this to a blackout and was waiting for you all to send me a response. Thank goodness I decided to check the thread to see whose turn it was or if the mentions hadn't gone through. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:41 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

She couldn’t quite say she agreed; she still stood by the fact that she should have done, fought harder, been wiser. But she saw little reason in arguing over it either – by that point, it would just turn into attention-seeking whines, and that was not the kind of attention Silverpaw wanted to draw upon herself. She wanted to be recognised for her skill, not the behaviour of a kit. Forcing a light smile – or perhaps then was a hint of appreciation? - she lowered her head in feigned submission.
“Well, I appreciate the sentiment, Crowtooth.”
She replied politely, ears flicking briefly at the mention of tunnelling, head raising. She hesitated, mildly taken aback by the tom’s offer, the back of her mind reminding her not to get her hopes up; he would surely forget. Still, a that small smile turned to crooked grin, one more genuine than the last, as she gave a nod.
“I shall have to hold you to that.”
If he cared enough to remember, it would be nice joining his ranks as a tunneller someday. Now, following the leader’s direct orders, Crowtooth set to cleaning the wounds covering her body and… Well, the younger feline couldn’t say she appreciated the proximity – or the work – but copied the tunneller’s actions, setting to cleaning his injuries in turn. She remained only mildly aware of the other around them, more focused on getting the injuries clean (she knew what would happen if they didn’t – she had experienced it first pas), and focused on Lightningstorm’s actions. If she wasn’t busy cleaning she could’ve sneered at the reaction Dunecall got, more so his wish to take over Lightningstorm’s work, but mere glance was spared in actuality, straightening her back with a nod to the healer in acknowledgement of her words. Wounds seemed clean enough, she hoped; her ears were turned the healer’s way as she gave instructions, following along.
“If there’s anything you require;”
The apprentice offered politely, looking both towards Crowtooth and Lightningstorm – any walking-related works may be a bit painful, but she sure still could be useful sitting down. Besides, they had it far worse.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @Rani – Not sure if this still needed a reply or not so ;; here it is jic ]

Old April 22nd, 2024, 05:20 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vixenstare

Vixenstare's body started to shake after Hawkfur licked her cheek, pain attacking her like dog teeth everytime she tried to breathe. Red blurred her vision, but she could smell Twilightstar and Lightningstorm near. It calmed her, but the pain didn’t leave. Vixenstare gasped in pain as Lightningstorm pressed some moss and herbs to her neck, her tail bristling. She knew better than to lash out and attack someone, so the molly stayed still as the medicine cat did their magic. Her neck stung for a moment, then the sensation went after a few seconds. Oh, how much she wanted poppy seeds to ease this pain!! But as Lightningstorm said, she might slip away in her dreams. Vixenstare's breathing stayed ragged and shallow as she debated the best ways to not worsen her wounds and keep the moss and herbs on her neck. Her eyes flickered around to look for Hawkfur, hoping her friend was well.
@Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven @Mica @Dark

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page