Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:37 PM

Old July 23rd, 2018, 06:37 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Can't be erased ( rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
She nodded then thought again trying to come up with something friendly and happy . Which may fail when they are stuck in this dark inky nightmare that was covered up and replaced with something new on the outside . She started tapping her foot when she remembered some other tunes from a while back then hummed " don't be scared everyone is waiting, step right up for the ride of a lifetime ,boys and girls it's our pleasure to ensure a dream that you'll remember . Welcome one and all to a carnival of joy , where the shadows are forbidden and hatred is unwanted don't worry it's not haunted , oh our new friend we're so glad to see you , everyone is dying to meet you , greet you , an endless carnival ride , we hope you have a good time, please keep your arms inside the ride at all times . " Charlotte started to sing she honestly felt a bit disgusted at herself for singing something ...happy it made her shiver . " good so far? " she asked.
``Hm yeah..`` Sammy thought for a moment ``I still remember this song me and Alice sang..well not just me and Alice..You gotta sing Keep singing Don’t let that tempo slow down Ignore the monsters closing in Oh we’re recording gold now Play band Stand your ground Don’t let that tempo slow down This might be our final gig
But we’re recording gold now~`` He sang.``Eh it's better when it's not just me my singing's trash``

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old July 23rd, 2018, 07:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
``Hm yeah..`` Sammy thought for a moment ``I still remember this song me and Alice sang..well not just me and Alice..You gotta sing Keep singing Don’t let that tempo slow down Ignore the monsters closing in Oh we’re recording gold now Play band Stand your ground Don’t let that tempo slow down This might be our final gig
But we’re recording gold now~`` He sang.``Eh it's better when it's not just me my singing's trash``
" that gave me an idea! " she chirped " hold on I'll be back " she said and stood up now dashing out of the room and head to the art department room again she picked up the gramophone causing her to grunt from now heavy it was .It took her some time to get back but she made it back in around 40 . She set it on the floor then closed the door again she blew off a record she held and put it in the gramophone . It was skaswing and it started out slow with drums then a trumpet and tuba followed after then it gradually got fast . " up down twirl around , listen to the kids scream and shout , left right side to side don't close your eyes just enjoy the ride , hey hey hey , it's the carnival of joy , don't listen to the shadows ignore your fears , this is the most fun that you'll have in years . Don't ,don't , don't slow down feel the rhythm of the moment and let it rise, watch your favorite characters be brought to life . It's the carnival , it's the carnival , it's the carnival of joy" she sang then started panting as she turned off the gramophone . " yeah their right my voice isn't good....I don't know about the lyrics it don't sound good enough ..... " She pantted from singing fast . ( shall I bring in Alice Angel ?)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 23rd, 2018, 07:32 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
" that gave me an idea! " she chirped " hold on I'll be back " she said and stood up now dashing out of the room and head to the art department room again she picked up the gramophone causing her to grunt from now heavy it was .It took her some time to get back but she made it back in around 40 . She set it on the floor then closed the door again she blew off a record she held and put it in the gramophone . It was skaswing and it started out slow with drums then a trumpet and tuba followed after then it gradually got fast . " up down twirl around , listen to the kids scream and shout , left right side to side don't close your eyes just enjoy the ride , hey hey hey , it's the carnival of joy , don't listen to the shadows ignore your fears , this is the most fun that you'll have in years . Don't ,don't , don't slow down feel the rhythm of the moment and let it rise, watch your favorite characters be brought to life . It's the carnival , it's the carnival , it's the carnival of joy" she sang then started panting as she turned off the gramophone . " yeah their right my voice isn't good....I don't know about the lyrics it don't sound good enough ..... " She pantted from singing fast . ( shall I bring in Alice Angel ?)
``Hm..that sounds kinda good just could use some work with the lyrics..I think you're voice is good my voice is trash`` Sammy tried to cheer her up.
(Yeah >:3)

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old July 23rd, 2018, 08:11 PM

Quote:
``Hm..that sounds kinda good just could use some work with the lyrics..I think you're voice is good my voice is trash`` Sammy tried to cheer her up.
(Yeah >:3)
>:3 Alice is my top favorite character in the series anyways . Also charlottes ink monster version )
Charlotte smiled then flicked her ears once she heard a very familiar voice " oh Sammy , your voice isn't less then perfect . Just needs practice s" Alice said she was standing in the doorway . She arrived during the second half of the...song. Charlotte moved out of the way when Alice walked in " I need you to do something for me. Since little Errand boy isn't around here. neither is my boris " she said " also that song was less then perfect " she added . Charlotte snorted .

Last edited by Leucos; July 23rd, 2018 at 08:11 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 08:15 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Bendy was in a corner. (Crying inside)

see you around wco <3
Old July 23rd, 2018, 08:15 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
>:3 Alice is my top favorite character in the series anyways . Also charlottes ink monster version )
Charlotte smiled then flicked her ears once she heard a very familiar voice " oh Sammy , your voice isn't less then perfect . Just needs practice s" Alice said she was standing in the doorway . She arrived during the second half of the...song. Charlotte moved out of the way when Alice walked in " I need you to do something for me. Since little Errand boy isn't around here. neither is my boris " she said " also that song was less then perfect " she added . Charlotte snorted .
``Well Alice do you have any better ideas for the song?..I got non other than that..Also do you know were Bendy is?..I've been looking for him for a while``Sammy asked.

Credit-Tenor
Old July 23rd, 2018, 09:42 PM

Quote:
``Well Alice do you have any better ideas for the song?..I got non other than that..Also do you know were Bendy is?..I've been looking for him for a while``Sammy asked.
( fireleaf post is above yours )
" something darker then sickening sweet " Alice replied then growled as her eyes narrowed " he was standing in a corner somewhere . Thankfully he didn't dare harm me. I can't bare to have him do so again! " she growled then looked at one of her hands " anyways can you do a teensy little favor for me? " she asked. Charlotte growled this time " we were working on something! " she said and Alice glared at her " silence you imperfection ! " she growled then looked back at Sammy . Charlotte snorted again and walked to her gramophone she picked it up but her legs wobbled as she did so . She waddled out of the room .

Last edited by Leucos; July 23rd, 2018 at 09:43 PM.
Old July 24th, 2018, 12:37 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Bendy was in a corner. (Crying inside)
Rosalie, Bendy's female look alike walked through the halls and heard bendy over in a corner. She made her way over to him with a friendly smile. "Is everything alright Bendy?" asked Rosalie.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 24th, 2018, 08:36 AM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
( fireleaf post is above yours )
" something darker then sickening sweet " Alice replied then growled as her eyes narrowed " he was standing in a corner somewhere . Thankfully he didn't dare harm me. I can't bare to have him do so again! " she growled then looked at one of her hands " anyways can you do a teensy little favor for me? " she asked. Charlotte growled this time " we were working on something! " she said and Alice glared at her " silence you imperfection ! " she growled then looked back at Sammy . Charlotte snorted again and walked to her gramophone she picked it up but her legs wobbled as she did so . She waddled out of the room .
``Oh well i'll talk to him later..`` Sammy shrugged. ``So what ya need Alice?..``

Credit-Tenor
Old July 24th, 2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
``Oh well i'll talk to him later..`` Sammy shrugged. ``So what ya need Alice?..``
She grinned " can you take the trash out? As in the ink creatures that are still tied up on those tables? " Alice asked . " theyre taking up space . " she added