by poppy
Last post by Dark
Today 01:59 AM

Old July 9th, 2017, 12:15 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Astroid's Field (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Astroid motioned with his tail for Leland to follow him inside. The door creaked open, and the tom padded in. His gaze racked the ceiling for a while, until it caught on boards supped up there. He padded over to a hay stack, and jumped onto it. Then he bunched his muscles, and gave one gigantic leap towards them. For a moment he was suspended in the air, then his paws caught hold of one of the boards, and he pulled himself up. "Thats how, well half way how." he purred looking down at Leland. Then he turned his gaze up to a crack in the roof, a smile spread onto his face. Thats how they would do it.
[So, so, sorry]
Leland rose an eyebrow, "Wow, I can try." He laughed, trotting over the the stack of hay Astroid had used and jumped up, the looked toward the boards. The tom crouched down then shot up toward the boards, just barely managing to grab one and pull himself up. "I did it?" It was more of a question as he looked around. "I did it, wow.."
Old July 9th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
[So, so, sorry]
Leland rose an eyebrow, "Wow, I can try." He laughed, trotting over the the stack of hay Astroid had used and jumped up, the looked toward the boards. The tom crouched down then shot up toward the boards, just barely managing to grab one and pull himself up. "I did it?" It was more of a question as he looked around. "I did it, wow.."

[It's fine]

Asteroid purred as Leland jumped up. "You did it!" he purred happily,
the tom was actually surprised. It would be rude to say so though, this was Leland's first time. He had done a great job though, far better than Asteroid had anticipated. Asteroid then bunched his muscles, leaping through the hole in the roof. He looked down at Leland, ready for the other to to jump.
Old July 10th, 2017, 02:29 PM

Quote:

[It's fine]

Asteroid purred as Leland jumped up. "You did it!" he purred happily,
the tom was actually surprised. It would be rude to say so though, this was Leland's first time. He had done a great job though, far better than Asteroid had anticipated. Asteroid then bunched his muscles, leaping through the hole in the roof. He looked down at Leland, ready for the other to to jump.
The tom crouched then sprung up, pulling himself onto the roof. "Now where to?" Leland asked, padding around on the roof, pawing at the feathers and dust like a kit. He went to paw a fluttering feather but fell over, and began to laugh at himself as he headed back toward Astroid, "That was fun."
Old July 10th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
The tom crouched then sprung up, pulling himself onto the roof. "Now where to?" Leland asked, padding around on the roof, pawing at the feathers and dust like a kit. He went to paw a fluttering feather but fell over, and began to laugh at himself as he headed back toward Astroid, "That was fun."

A purr rumbled in Asteroid's throat. He smiled at Leland. "There are a lot more feathers up here." he said, gesturing with his tail towards a bunch of scattered feathers on the roof. He padded gingerly over to wards them. The chocolate brown tom flicked his tail, sending them flying through the air towards Leland. He purred, crouching low to the ground like a kit.

Last edited by Cosmo; July 10th, 2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old July 10th, 2017, 11:00 PM

Quote:

A purr rumbled in Asteroid's throat. He smiled at Leland. "There are a lot more feathers up here." he said, gesturing with his tail towards a bunch of scattered feathers on the roof. He padded gingerly over to wards them. The chocolate brown tom flicked his tail, sending them flying through the air towards Leland. He purred, crouching low to the ground like a kit.
The tom's eyes widened and he reared, swiping at the feathers. He caught quite a few of them and batted them back toward Astroid. Leland dropped back down, his tail waving behind him as he watched the feathers happily, like a kit.
Old July 11th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
The tom's eyes widened and he reared, swiping at the feathers. He caught quite a few of them and batted them back toward Astroid. Leland dropped back down, his tail waving behind him as he watched the feathers happily, like a kit.

Asteroid narrowed his eyes. He batted the feathers back at Leland. The brown tom purred happily as the feathers danced thought the air towards had a new friend. This was so much fun! Asteroid's happiness shown in his movement and eyes.
Old July 13th, 2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:

Asteroid narrowed his eyes. He batted the feathers back at Leland. The brown tom purred happily as the feathers danced thought the air towards had a new friend. This was so much fun! Asteroid's happiness shown in his movement and eyes.
Leland pinned the feathers to the roof then swept them back up toward Asteroid, the golden tom crouched, his eyes filled with amusement, "Where to next?" He asked, standing up and padding around the roof a bit more.
Old July 13th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Leland pinned the feathers to the roof then swept them back up toward Asteroid, the golden tom crouched, his eyes filled with amusement, "Where to next?" He asked, standing up and padding around the roof a bit more.

The tom straightened up. He gave a small shrug. "You can choose." he stated. The tom let his gaze wander across the roof. He didn't see much.
Mostly just the feathers. However, there must be a great view if he looked over the edge. Maybe they should watch the sunset from up here sometime.