Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 02:11 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by silver.
Today 02:08 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:00 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 01:54 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 01:37 PM

Old January 12th, 2017, 09:31 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: Pinepaw's Tunnel! (Semi-private. check intro to see if ur added)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblemask973 View Post
Bramblepaw padded up to Snowpaw and gave her a nudge to the ear with her muzzle, tail flicking in greeting before her long fur puffed out in surprise as she jumped back, the new form taking her by surprise. As soon as she recognized it, her ears flattened and she gave Pinepaw a look. "What's your sister doing here? She's a kit!"
Pinepaw looked at Bramblepaw, his amber-green eyes flashing. "I-I don't know! She must've fallen!" He shook Maplekit gently onto the ground, staring at his sister. "What are you doing here? Aspenfeather will be scared half out of her mind when she finds out we're both missing!" He looked at the small she-cat, wondering how she had survived the fall. His eyes darted to her crooked paw, wincing at the sight of it.
//
Maplekit glared at Bramblepaw, then stared back at her brother. "I fell trying to find you," SHe lied. She had really just snuck out of camp, wondering what mischeif she could get herself into. "And, My dear Brambledung, The only reason I'm still a kit is because of this," She gestured at her twisted foot. "I was born with it, the leader said I would have to wait till 7 moons to be apprenticed" She glared at the twisted paw, wishing it would go away

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old January 12th, 2017, 09:34 PM
- Jeli

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bread View Post
Pinepaw looked at Bramblepaw, his amber-green eyes flashing. "I-I don't know! She must've fallen!" He shook Maplekit gently onto the ground, staring at his sister. "What are you doing here? Aspenfeather will be scared half out of her mind when she finds out we're both missing!" He looked at the small she-cat, wondering how she had survived the fall. His eyes darted to her crooked paw, wincing at the sight of it.
//
Maplekit glared at Bramblepaw, then stared back at her brother. "I fell trying to find you," SHe lied. She had really just snuck out of camp, wondering what mischeif she could get herself into. "And, My dear Brambledung, The only reason I'm still a kit is because of this," She gestured at her twisted foot. "I was born with it, the leader said I would have to wait till 7 moons to be apprenticed" She glared at the twisted paw, wishing it would go away
Suppressing a growl at the nickname, Bramblepaw shot her the same look, eyes narrowing. "That doesn't change the fact that you're still not allowed out of camp." she retorted. "It doesn't matter how many moons you are, you aren't an apprentice yet. You shouldn't have been trying to find Pinepaw in the first place."
Old January 15th, 2017, 08:49 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

Quote:
Suppressing a growl at the nickname, Bramblepaw shot her the same look, eyes narrowing. "That doesn't change the fact that you're still not allowed out of camp." she retorted. "It doesn't matter how many moons you are, you aren't an apprentice yet. You shouldn't have been trying to find Pinepaw in the first place."
Bramblepaw took a step in between the two she-cats. He shot them two looks and then settled down infront of them. He suddenly had an idea. First, I'll introduce them properly. Then, I'll leave to 'hunt' and silently stalk them... "OK, So, Bramblepaw, This is my twin sister, Maplekit. Her ceremony was supposed to be yesterday, but our leader forgot. Now, Maplekit, This is Bramblepaw. She's my best friend and I am sworn to be her protector." He looked around, studying the shecats. "Well, Now I'll be going to hunt..." He dissapeared into a tunnel.
//
Maplekit looked up at Bramblepaw, wondering what to do.... "Um, Hello..." She looked to the floor, then to the roof, then to Bramlepaw again. Her tail twitched and she stared at Bramble. "OK. So we have to be friends, great."

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Be part of a prophecy
Old January 18th, 2017, 12:09 AM
- Jeli

Quote:
Bramblepaw took a step in between the two she-cats. He shot them two looks and then settled down infront of them. He suddenly had an idea. First, I'll introduce them properly. Then, I'll leave to 'hunt' and silently stalk them... "OK, So, Bramblepaw, This is my twin sister, Maplekit. Her ceremony was supposed to be yesterday, but our leader forgot. Now, Maplekit, This is Bramblepaw. She's my best friend and I am sworn to be her protector." He looked around, studying the shecats. "Well, Now I'll be going to hunt..." He dissapeared into a tunnel.
//
Maplekit looked up at Bramblepaw, wondering what to do.... "Um, Hello..." She looked to the floor, then to the roof, then to Bramlepaw again. Her tail twitched and she stared at Bramble. "OK. So we have to be friends, great."
"Wh-protector? I don't need protecting, I can take care of myself!" Bramblepaw protested, fur bristling lightly along her spine as she watched him stalk off. Stupid tom... Shaking her head and glancing at Maplekit, before giving a small huff. "Your brother's a pawfull, you know that?" she asked, her right ear flicking a few times before she licked at the fur on her chest to flatten it. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. But if you're caught out of camp on your own, your ceremony might be pushed back further."
Old January 18th, 2017, 06:36 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

Quote:
"Wh-protector? I don't need protecting, I can take care of myself!" Bramblepaw protested, fur bristling lightly along her spine as she watched him stalk off. Stupid tom... Shaking her head and glancing at Maplekit, before giving a small huff. "Your brother's a pawfull, you know that?" she asked, her right ear flicking a few times before she licked at the fur on her chest to flatten it. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. But if you're caught out of camp on your own, your ceremony might be pushed back further."
Pinepaw shrugged, thinking to himself. They haven't killed each other, so it should be fine to leave them alone... He scurried farther into the tunnel, sniffing at the walls. He smelled the distinct scent of vole and ran after the smell. He pounced on the vole and snapped its neck, hiding the animal in a crack. He proceeded into the tunnel, trying to catch whiffs of other animals.
//
Maplekit chuckled dryly at Bramblepaw's remark. "Pinepaw can be annoying at times, I'll give you that." Her big, owl, eyes looked up at Bramble. "You're lucky he likes you so much. He may be a bore, but as soon as he's devoted to someone, He'll give his life for you..." Her voice caught in her throat. "Like my father..." She whispered looking at the ground. "He isn't with us anymore. Died saving me and Pinepaw from a fox..." Her voice had lowered to a whisper, and sparkling droplets fell on the ground beneath her. She uttered no sound, no sob, only a quiet stream of tears, like a mellow stream cruising along the ground.

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Be part of a prophecy
Old January 28th, 2017, 06:43 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Snowpaw shuffled her paws. "We'd better get out of here!"
Old January 28th, 2017, 09:04 PM
- Jeli

Quote:
Pinepaw shrugged, thinking to himself. They haven't killed each other, so it should be fine to leave them alone... He scurried farther into the tunnel, sniffing at the walls. He smelled the distinct scent of vole and ran after the smell. He pounced on the vole and snapped its neck, hiding the animal in a crack. He proceeded into the tunnel, trying to catch whiffs of other animals.
//
Maplekit chuckled dryly at Bramblepaw's remark. "Pinepaw can be annoying at times, I'll give you that." Her big, owl, eyes looked up at Bramble. "You're lucky he likes you so much. He may be a bore, but as soon as he's devoted to someone, He'll give his life for you..." Her voice caught in her throat. "Like my father..." She whispered looking at the ground. "He isn't with us anymore. Died saving me and Pinepaw from a fox..." Her voice had lowered to a whisper, and sparkling droplets fell on the ground beneath her. She uttered no sound, no sob, only a quiet stream of tears, like a mellow stream cruising along the ground.
To her own surprise, Bramblepaw stepped forward, gently licking Maplekit's ear softly. "I know the feeling." she murmured, before slipping around and nudging Maplekit towards the cavern they'd found earlier. "But moping about it won't help. He's probably watching from StarClan all proud of you cause of what you both have accomplished. C'mon. Lets get a drink and then like Snowpaw said... find a way out. We can't exactly live in these tunnels." Glancing over at Snowpaw, Bramblepaw nodded a little, her tail flicking softly.
Old January 28th, 2017, 09:20 PM
wowowowow

Snowpaw nods. "Let's find a suitible cave for some fixing up. It's moonhigh, so we are going to have to wait till morning to make any progress. Too dark."
Old January 29th, 2017, 01:34 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

Quote:
To her own surprise, Bramblepaw stepped forward, gently licking Maplekit's ear softly. "I know the feeling." she murmured, before slipping around and nudging Maplekit towards the cavern they'd found earlier. "But moping about it won't help. He's probably watching from StarClan all proud of you cause of what you both have accomplished. C'mon. Lets get a drink and then like Snowpaw said... find a way out. We can't exactly live in these tunnels." Glancing over at Snowpaw, Bramblepaw nodded a little, her tail flicking softly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Snowpaw nods. "Let's find a suitible cave for some fixing up. It's moonhigh, so we are going to have to wait till morning to make any progress. Too dark."
Maple kit nodded at Bramblepaw. "I know." She moved over to the river, softly lapping at the waves that rippled across the sky blue waters surface. She jumped into the water, cleaning the mud of her fur.

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Be part of a prophecy
Old February 1st, 2017, 01:56 PM
wowowowow

Snowpaw, being as reckless as she is, didn't wait for the others to follow her. Instead, she simply walked through the tunnel until she reached a seemingly sutible cave to spend the night. "Now we need some bedding," she meowed to herself. The words echoed and bounced off the cave walls. Spooky, she thought with a shudder. But, gathering up her nerves, she went on a search for moss or any type of bedding, anyway.
Wandering through the tunnel, she came to a stop at a large boulder. I wonder if there is any bedding growing around here... Snowpaw began to use her keen eyesight to search the outsides of the boulder, but there was nothing. "Better keep going," she whispered, surprised that it still echoed. Then she scolded herself for being such a mouse-brain. Of course it would echo!
After a few minutes of scouring the tunnels for any suitible bedding, she realized she had just passed some behind her. Turning around, she pulled off a few vines from the overhang she had brushed by. "This'll have to do," she muttered. Then, trying to retrace her steps best she could, the realization hit her like fire in the pines.
I'm lost in the tunnels!