Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 13th, 2019, 02:08 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: November Gathering [HRs]

"This isn't defamation, frog-licker. This is facts. Why didn't your warriors do anything if your patrol was oh so unfairly attacked? You were the only ShadowClan cat in combat, remember that. It doesn't look good for you when you're a leader encouraging skirmishes at the border only to cry about it later.

"But like I did at the border, I forgive you for your inability to control yourself at this Gathering. I know it must be hard, having a head so high up in the clouds because you think you're what ShadowClan needs. As it stands, you're no better than Deceptionheart."

@Casper, @Fuzzyfeline, @RedHead, @Dust, @Bliss Girl

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 13th, 2019, 02:33 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

"Oh, drop the high-and-mighty act already," Icestar let out an annoyed sigh. "We've all seen your bad attitude before and we'll see it again. I won't stoop to your level any longer--this childish argument has to end. This is not the time or place to be bickering like kits. If you wish to discuss these matters any further, we will do so after the other clans deliver their news, and we will do so when we are not in front of the entire forest."

She was done playing these games with the stubborn RiverClan leader, who was so clearly just trying to set her off and make her look like a fool. If he had a score to settle, they would settle it later.

@BILL.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 13th, 2019, 02:38 PM
work is never done

Lionstar couldn't help but huff in amusement. Coldstar backing down was nothing less than funny when she had started this to begin with. "You should forgive yourself, sweetheart, and move along with your life. Getting all tense over the skirmish you coaxed is not a good look on you."

And with that, his attention was on the other two. "Which one of you is going next?"
@RedHead, @Fuzzyfeline, @Casper, @Dust, @Bliss Girl

Old November 13th, 2019, 05:10 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

| @BILL.; @Casper; |

Crowtail wanted to defend his leader to that Riverclan rat, but knew this was not his place to do so. It looked like Icestar knew what she was doing. He didn't feel like having astern talking to back at camp for not minding his business. The black cat looked away from Lionstar to look at Frostflight. His deputy must be just as bad as him and he sure wasn't going to make friends with him even now. It aasn't like he wanted to be friends with the worlds worse clan as he would descibe.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 15th, 2019, 07:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Casper @BILL. @RedHead @Bliss Girl @Dust

Brightstar hadn't gotten a chance to respond to Lionstar's question. Things moved faster then she had expected. Next thing she knew Lionstar had stepped up to give RiverClan's news. It appeared Grousestar wouldn't be attending tonight.
Listening to the golden leader's announcements she almost felt like he was trying to stir trouble with ShadowClan. Even if he wasn't he was doing a very good job of it. It did sound like RiverClan was thriving now. That was good. They had have a lot of hardship and just a lot going on from what she'd heard.
Next to give new was the new leader. This Icestar cat. It was evident that she meant business and was aggressive, especially towards Lionstar. Something had obviously happened between them. Things were going alright considerably. Though she didn't except the RiverClan tom to just take what she said to him. It was interesting to watch Brightstar could at least say that.
Having the large molly turn to her with a snarl the creamy molly was actually surprised. Hearing her reasoning she narrowed her eyes. Yes that wasn't to be tolerated but her attitude towards her was annoying. "The apprentice in question has been dealt with. That won't happen again." She informed keeping the ShadowClan's leader's gaze until she turned back to the crowd. The nerve she had.
Tail slightly twitching at her side Bright continued listening, zoning out a bit as it moved to Icestar and Lionstar fighting back and forth over some border stuff. Honestly this could last all night. Hearing them admit it was childish and needed to end her ears perked up. Maybe they had some sense to save this till at least her and Flintstar had spoken.
Being addressed Brihghtstar glanced over at Lionstar. Why not take the next place? The ThunderClan leader wasn't. "I will." She declared with a nod to the tom. Pushing herself to her paws the bushy tailed molly made her way to the edge of the Seastones. You could see a lot of cats from here. Brown eyes scanning over the Clans she gathered her thoughts. "I'm glade to hear that RiverClan and ShadowClan are fairing so well." She meowed politely to the two leaders who had just been bickering. With that she turned her attention to the gathered cats below.
There where a lot of cats. She had to do this though. With a quick breath she started. "WindClan is fairing okay. With the recent death of Blazingstar I, Brightstar, have taken the position of leader." She informed. "Despite that we are quite capable and prey is still running well on the moor." The molly decided to add.
Momentarily losing her train of thought she scanned over the clearing once more. "This moon we welcome three new apprentices to WindClan, Runingpaw, Topazpaw and Nightpaw. On top of that six apprentices have been assigned new mentors: Windpaw, Speckpaw, Fuzzypaw, Bunnypaw, Pebblepaw and Shrewpaw." She declared before moving on. "WindCln also welcomes a new warrior, Snailblossom!" Brightstar added scanning the cats for her niece only to give up a moment later. Way to many cats to signal her out. Leaving a pause to allow anyone to call any possible calls of congratulation to the cats she mentioned Bright tried to decide what to announce next.
"On a sadder note, one of our warriors, Turtleclaw, was killed in a border skirmish recently." She meowed. Technically the warrior was killed in a border skirmish just one within WindClan's borders. And she wasn't really upset about the mollies passing, she had attacked Foxpudge.
With a flick of her tail she decided that was all that needed to be said. "That is all I have to repost of WindClan." Stepping back Brightstar sat herself back where she had been sitting before. Once Flintstar spoke they'd be done and could go home.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 19th, 2019, 02:06 PM
work is never done

"Brightstar?" Lionstar spoke her name with amusement, a gleam to his eyes. "That's actually nice. A lot better than that.. other name, Butternutstar? That's a mouthful. This seems to suit you well. A shame about Blazingstar and that warrior." Turtlecloud? He didn't care enough to know. Despite Brightstar's statement of WindClan doing decent, Lionstar had his reservations-- outside of Gatherings, they never seemed to be around, even at the borders.

"And what of ThunderClan?" Lionstar turned his gaze to the tortoiseshell leader. What was his name? Flinthead, ... Flunkheart? It didn't matter, the tom didn't seem to be quite on top of things like the rest. Well, that was excluding Snowflake over there. She didn't seem to be all the way there either. "You've been quieter than a dead mouse."
@Fuzzy, @RedHead

Old November 19th, 2019, 03:07 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

He had kept quiet, listening to the other cats speak. He’d ignored most of the quarreling between Goldfish and the Shadowclan leader, instead using the time to stare out across all four clans. As he was addressed by the Riverclan tom however, Flintstar nodded and stood. He gave goldfish and whoever she was a wink as her passed by them, completely ignoring Brightstar. He had no need to talk to the Windclan feline. “Ah yes, i suppose you guys would want to to hear about Thunderclan.” He didn’t believe they did, Thunderclan hadn’t somebody much recently. But Flintstar was sure that would change soon enough.

“Thunderclan is faring well, after the fire that most of you know scorched our territory.” He let that ring in the air for a moment before continuing. “Passionstar passed away due to the fire, as well as quite a few of our clanmates, but our clan is under my secure leadership now. Even with the colder months coming, Thunderclan has been doing well and will continue to do well.” Not sparing a glance at the other leaders, Flintstar then looked down towards where the medicine cats were, his face breaking into a proud smile. “Tallmarsh has taken on Irispaw her apprentice, and the young cat has started her medicine cat training!”

Flintstar didn’t believe there was anything else to report, so he took a step back and nodded to the three other leaders, declaring he was done. He eyed Brightstar for only a moments before turning his head away, tail flicking.
“I suppose that concludes our meeting? Unless you two needed to finish up your quarrel.” He aimed this at the Riverclan and Shadowclan leaders, a small smirk playing on his maw.

@BILL. @Fuzzy @Casper

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; November 19th, 2019 at 03:08 PM.
Old November 19th, 2019, 03:38 PM
work is never done

Secure leadership? That was a joke considering Flunkmind refused help from RiverClan when his Clan burned up. Lionstar was fully convinced ThunderClan would continue to go up in flames, but that was fine with him. Let the fool kill his Clan-mates.

It was funny that he kept giving Brightstar a look. Did he think she was going to eat him? "Good job, buddy! I know it's hard for a cat of your mental ability to make an important announcement, but you did decent for your first attempt."

He huffed softly at Flunkhead's question. "It's hardly a quarrel," amusement laced his words, "the only cat here who's trying to make it one is Coldflake over here. Isn't that right, honey?" Lionstar gave Sleetfrost a wink of his own before his voice boomed across the clearing.

"That concludes this Gathering. Frostflight, lead RiverClan out. Brightstar-- if you don't mind, I'd like a word with you."
@Fuzzy @Casper @RedHead @Dust

Last edited by Fawn; November 19th, 2019 at 04:00 PM. Reason: duustttttt
Old November 19th, 2019, 04:38 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@BILL. @RedHead @Fuzzy

At long last, the gathering was over. Now Icestar could begin to put her plans in motion, and she no longer had to listen to that blithering yellow idiot. She had listened to the news of the other two clans, but had gained no useful information from them. She was so preoccupied with her own scheming that she hardly noticed Lionstar taking a jab at her, no doubt just trying to provoke their previous argument further.

"Save it, goldie," she rolled her eyes. "I've got more important things to worry about. Flintstar, can you spare a moment?" The large she-cat was infuriated when she noticed the other two leaders also having a private little chat. Whatever it was that those two were discussing, it couldn't be nearly as important as what she planned to discuss with the ThunderClan leader.

The black cat leapt down from the seastones and padded a short ways away from the other leaders, just out of earshot. Most of the other clans were still bustling about in the clearing, so it would be easy to not be overheard. She flicked her tail in a gesture for Flintstar to join her.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 19th, 2019, 06:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL. @Casper @RedHead

After finishing her announcements Brightstar hadn't expected a complaint on her name. Or that's what it seemed to be from the golden tom. She could agree that her name was and could have been a mouthful. Yet she still liked it. Buttercupbreeze, she wore that name for about 30 moons. Having it changed again was strange but Brightstar was rubbing off on her. It did seem to suit her.
At Flintstar's announcements and rude behavior the creamy molly flicked her tail. He was deliberatively being annoying. How much of a kit was he? At his staring look she just narrowed her eyes. No use in talking to a cat who would just ignore you anyway. Why he was suddenly deciding to hate her again she couldn't be sure but she was fine with returning the feeling.
Catching Lionstar's comment to Flintstar Brightstar could help but let out an amused snort, barely held in. He could insult a cat without making it sound too bad. Though Brightstar couldn't say she disagreed with him.
Deciding to ignore Icestar, considering nothing she said was addressed towards her she thought on Lionstar's request. That couldn't be bad. "Sure," The creamy molly meowed before jumping off the rock. A talk with the new RiverClan leader. She hadn't expected that when she'd first came tonight. To bad she didn't have a deputy to lead WindClan back for her, guess they'd just be held up.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread