Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:02 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by zozelen
Today 07:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:18 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:14 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:41 AM

Old October 7th, 2018, 10:37 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: LavaTribe, WaterTribe, CloudTribe, {Magic Cats RP Page}

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ View Post
Ash Noded In Agrement, "Ya, I'd Love to do that, We Could Only get Better From Here" She Said with a Purr, She Completely Whould Love to Practice and She Also Fighered She Could Help Fire Out Some more too, She Thoght For a Moment That Thay Should Train On the Moor-land Grass but Thinking about How Thay Could Acadently Cech the Grass on Fire She Fighered Its Best to Train Closer to stone Land Than Stuff that Can Cech Fire, She Puffed A Bit of Smoke Out Into the Sky Just thinking about the Land Close to the other Tribes Being set ablaze, She never let much of Her Worrys Show As to not worry ones Around her So she Still smiled
Fire felt comforted by the fact that Ash would also like to practice with her. Fire That Glows Red purred back at her, smiling back. "Maybe around the moorland tommorow or today?" She inquired, giving Ash That Rises an odd glance. It was as if she was seeing Ash in a different way, which some might say was true; Fire now saw her as not only a tribemate but also someone who she could kind of trust. Fire never fully trusted people, nor did she EVER rely on someone, even though she seemed very friendly and naive. However, Ash was kind enough, and she didn't seem as though she was annoyed by Fire's presence, which was one of the main reasons Fire liked hanging out with her.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 8th, 2018, 06:57 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: LavaTribe, WaterTribe, CloudTribe, {Magic Cats RP Page}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Fire felt comforted by the fact that Ash would also like to practice with her. Fire That Glows Red purred back at her, smiling back. "Maybe around the moorland tommorow or today?" She inquired, giving Ash That Rises an odd glance. It was as if she was seeing Ash in a different way, which some might say was true; Fire now saw her as not only a tribemate but also someone who she could kind of trust. Fire never fully trusted people, nor did she EVER rely on someone, even though she seemed very friendly and naive. However, Ash was kind enough, and she didn't seem as though she was annoyed by Fire's presence, which was one of the main reasons Fire liked hanging out with her.

"Prohaps We Should Train Closer to the Volcanos Stoney Ground, To Avoid Problems" Ash Suggest's thinking about her Worrys About Seting the Moors Ablaze, "And I Wouldn't Mind Starting today" She Adds with a Smile, "Besides We Dont Want to Upset The CloudTribe Because We Are Training And End up Scareing Pray Away By Axodent, I Know Thay Whouldint Apresheate That, Its Like Them Comeing Down and Changeing the Wind Or leting ther Flying Shadow Chaseing It So Our Pray Runs" She Purrs Respecting The Other Tribes, She Never Disaproves Of Half-Tribe Cats, Contray Sometimes, She Respects The Dushison of others And all She Wishis Is that The Tribes are Happy, But Sometimes Half-Tribe's, or more or Less Ther Parents Can Calse A Problem with Mistrust if Thay Dont Come Clean With It, It was Never Said It was Wrong, But Some Cats Act Like it, She Just Wants Everything To be ok, She Enjoyed talking with Her Tribe-Mates Ande To the Other Tribes And Trying to Help, She Looks At Fire Happly

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me
Old October 8th, 2018, 07:02 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
"Prohaps We Should Train Closer to the Volcanos Stoney Ground, To Avoid Problems" Ash Suggest's thinking about her Worrys About Seting the Moors Ablaze, "And I Wouldn't Mind Starting today" She Adds with a Smile, "Besides We Dont Want to Upset The CloudTribe Because We Are Training And End up Scareing Pray Away By Axodent, I Know Thay Whouldint Apresheate That, Its Like Them Comeing Down and Changeing the Wind Or leting ther Flying Shadow Chaseing It So Our Pray Runs" She Purrs Respecting The Other Tribes, She Never Disaproves Of Half-Tribe Cats, Contray Sometimes, She Respects The Dushison of others And all She Wishis Is that The Tribes are Happy, But Sometimes Half-Tribe's, or more or Less Ther Parents Can Calse A Problem with Mistrust if Thay Dont Come Clean With It, It was Never Said It was Wrong, But Some Cats Act Like it, She Just Wants Everything To be ok, She Enjoyed talking with Her Tribe-Mates Ande To the Other Tribes And Trying to Help, She Looks At Fire Happly
Fire grinned, putting her paw up in the sky as if she was celebrating a victory. "All Right!" she exclaimed, a fierceness showing in her eyes. She wanted to be the best magic-user in the entire tribe, and so this was going to be great practice. Are you fine with practicing right now? I want all the practice I can get, so I can get really strong and experienced with my magic so that I can be the very best magic-user in the tribe!" Fire That Glows Red said, grinning from ear to ear.
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; October 8th, 2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old October 8th, 2018, 07:11 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:
Fire grinned, putting her paw up in the sky as if she was celebrating a victory. "All Right!" she exclaimed, a fierceness showing in her eyes. She wanted to be the best magic-user in the entire tribe, and so this was going to be great practice. Are you fine with practicing right now? I want all the practice I can get, so I can get really strong and experienced with my magic so that I can be the very best magic-user in the tribe!" Fire That Glows Red said, grinning from ear to ear.

Ash Nodeis With a Chuckle "Yes, We May", She Swishis Her Tail Up and Happly gets Up Ready to Move Down Hill

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old October 8th, 2018, 07:15 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Ash Nodeis With a Chuckle "Yes, We May", She Swishis Her Tail Up and Happly gets Up Ready to Move Down Hill
Fire gave Ash That Rises a grin, and then her face grew serious. A fierce competitiveness glowed in her eyes, and she mewed," Race ya there!" Quickly, with no regrets, she lightly kicked Ash's legs so that she would trip lightly and with no injuries, yet it would slow Ash down. Then, she used her fire magic to propel herself into the air, a trick she'd taught herself that no one else in the tribe knew, and "flew" towards the opposite direction of the other tribes.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 8th, 2018, 08:08 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:
Fire gave Ash That Rises a grin, and then her face grew serious. A fierce competitiveness glowed in her eyes, and she mewed," Race ya there!" Quickly, with no regrets, she lightly kicked Ash's legs so that she would trip lightly and with no injuries, yet it would slow Ash down. Then, she used her fire magic to propel herself into the air, a trick she'd taught herself that no one else in the tribe knew, and "flew" towards the opposite direction of the other tribes.

Ash Chuckled and Stubbeled Back on her Feet then Sprintid Off after Her, Raceing around The Rrim Of the Volcano Being Careful not to slip,

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old October 8th, 2018, 08:11 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Ash Chuckled and Stubbeled Back on her Feet then Sprintid Off after Her, Raceing around The Rrim Of the Volcano Being Careful not to slip,
Fire took a quick glance over her shoulder to check on Ash. Ash had gotten back on her paws and was now sprinting towards her. Fire That Glows Red realized that Ash might be able to catch up to Fire, since Fire had slowed down and Ash looked pretty determined. However, Fire wouldn't let herself allow that to happen. Quickly, she slowed to a stop and started using her fire magic to propel herself at the same speed as Ash. They were almost neck-to-neck because of this, but Fire wasn't sabatoging herself; she had a plan. From a safe distance so that it wouldn't harm her too much, yet still cause her surprise and also make her run slower, Fire That Glows red breathed some fire out and towards Ash.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 8th, 2018, 08:17 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

River where the sun shines stood in the coral reef. She was a mixed cat so most cats in her tribe didn't have wings like her. At this point she just wanted a friend. She usually helped in the nursery since she didn't like fighting.
Old October 9th, 2018, 07:22 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Quote:
Fire took a quick glance over her shoulder to check on Ash. Ash had gotten back on her paws and was now sprinting towards her. Fire That Glows Red realized that Ash might be able to catch up to Fire, since Fire had slowed down and Ash looked pretty determined. However, Fire wouldn't let herself allow that to happen. Quickly, she slowed to a stop and started using her fire magic to propel herself at the same speed as Ash. They were almost neck-to-neck because of this, but Fire wasn't sabatoging herself; she had a plan. From a safe distance so that it wouldn't harm her too much, yet still cause her surprise and also make her run slower, Fire That Glows red breathed some fire out and towards Ash.

Ash Slowed her Pace And Avoided The Fire, To be Hounist Fire was Almost out of Breath, But She Cept Runing On and On But Was Clearly Behind

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Old October 9th, 2018, 07:40 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

Wink Re: LavaTribe, WaterTribe, CloudTribe, {Magic Cats RP Page}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ghosty fernkit~ View Post
River where the sun shines stood in the coral reef. She was a mixed cat so most cats in her tribe didn't have wings like her. At this point she just wanted a friend. She usually helped in the nursery since she didn't like fighting.

Fish That Swims In the Light Mewed, Clouding the Water with Bubbles Axodently, Kits Have A Hader time Controling the Powers Than Adult Cats, She Moved Stumbleing over Trying to Explore the Reef, Her Small Extra Fin's On her Back flaping a Little, Most in the Tribe Know Thay will Grow Into Some Slightly Fins When She Gets Older, She Tryed to Get Up To the Serfice Of the Water But Can never Get High Enuff, Bubbles erupting From around Her Pushing Her Up Suddenly She Lanchis Out of the Water And Falls Back In Right Back In, she Flotes Back down To the Sea Floor Slowly

My Cerent RP

(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

Last edited by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★; October 9th, 2018 at 07:42 PM.