Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Astraea
Today 11:22 PM
Hello!
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 11:11 PM
Icetail
by Snips
Last post by Snips
Today 10:57 PM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Blazing Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarglider View Post
Adderkit's eyes widened, running out of the medicine cat den. "BIRCHPELT! BIRCHPELT! HELP!" He said, limping as fast as he could towards the way he thought RiverClan was.
--
Morninglily was dropping some prey at the fresh-kill pile as she heard Duskstar. She ran as fast as she could after Duskstar, smoke filling her lungs. She scooped up the screaming tabby tuxedo kit, and ran even faster. His name is Adderkit, right? She thought, a blazing tree falling just a whisker-length to her paw, a few sparks scorching her paws. She turned around, hoping to find a different, route, but tripping on a stone. "Help!" She screamed, sound muffled by the kit.
( @Elementals Seed can save her and start crushing on her ! )
~Seedcrush~

Seedcrush was well on his way out of camp before he heard someone yell in terror. Turning back to where he heard the cry, he saw a cat carrying a kit but was on the floor. Even with his cold heart, he hurried to help them. Picking them up by the scruff, he transferred the kit in his mouth and supported the cat.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Forestkit dashed out of the nursery looking at the camp. There was a fire and it was spreading...quickly. What happened she wondered in shock while searcing for an escape as her survival instintcs kicked in. She heard Adderkit call for help and raced after the warrior who helped him. "Adderkit are u ok? !" She yells.

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; June 27th, 2020 at 05:32 PM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:30 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: Blazing Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Splash~ View Post
Hawkkit let out a screech. What was happening?
Birchpelt turned around looking back into the nursery "ADDERKIT?!?" she yelled she looked at Hawkkit "There is a fire...do you need any help?!" she wanted to help kits while also looking for Adderkit.
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:31 PM
a plant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Forestkit dashed out of the nursery looking at the camp. What happened she wondered in shock. She spotted heard Adderkit call for help and raced after the warrior who helped him. "Birchpelt Adderkit! Someone!" She yells her legs getting tired. Panting and terrified she continued after the warrior who helped Adderkit.
"FORESTKIT" she yelled looking away from Hawkkit for a second "FORESTKIT WHERE ARE YOU? ADDERKIT?!"
@~Splash~

Last edited by aloeforurburn; June 27th, 2020 at 05:32 PM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:32 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Ferretleap ran tword RiverClan.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:34 PM
i am kenough

The sound of the storm was keeping Rainywhisker up. The dark gray tabby was crouched just outside of the warrior's den with his paws tucked beneath him and tail curled over them, just watching the rain and light dance around the sky. His leader, he could see, was doing the same by her den. He kept his copper eyes away from her though, and merely observed their greenleaf storm. He tended to enjoy these a bit- Hard rain brought with it new blooms, and the scent of the forest was delectable. But the air was warm now, and humid, and- His pelt suddenly stands on end, and he feels it before it happens. A strike of lightning splits down a tree nearby, and suddenly the scent of heavy smoke fills the air. How had something been dry enough to catch fire? Everything was soaked! Rainywhisker wouldn't question it though, not when there was action to be taken.
The warrior is on his paws when his new apprentice finds him. "Dogpaw," he says gruffly. They hadn't even had the opportunity to walk the territory yet- Now Duskstar wanted them to encroach on RiverClan! "You alright? There's fire nearby. Duskstar wants us to find the RiverClan border." He pauses, then whisks around to look for their leader. Suddenly it seemed he couldn't spot her. "I want you to do me a favor, okay? Keep your eyes peeled for anyone who needs some extra help on your way out, and wait for me." Rainywhisker wanted to sweep the camp before going, as so many of his Clanmates were apparently unable to withstand this without breaking apart. His copper eyes glide to the elder's den, but the flames that ate the waterlogged kindling were slow. They had time- It was the smoke that would do them in if they lingered. "Don't let fear cloud your judgement," he further instructs Dogpaw. "The fire won't move fast. It'll be okay." He holds her in his gaze for a heartbeat before giving her a nudge towards the entrance and turning to hustle off in search of anyone needing assistance.
Houndsong had the kits under control with the other queen. So that was good... Softbriar, where were they? He couldn't waste time looking for the deputy. He turns his attention to the apprentice's den and lumbers over to it, shoving his massive body inside to look around. "Anyone-" The warrior cuts himself off when he spots Ivorypaw trying to become one with her nest. "Ivorypaw!" the tom snarls. He had no patience for stupidity. "Get up," Rainywhisker snaps, whisking over to her and lifting a paw with the intention of shoving her from her nest. "You're too old to act like this, come on."
[ @Romulus @Zesty Mango ]

Last edited by plum; June 27th, 2020 at 05:35 PM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Forestkit looked back at the nursery hearing her mother call for her and Adderkit. "Im here!" Forestkit shouts blinking through the smoke. "Do you need help!" Forestkit asks already trying to make her way back to her family wanting to make sure they're safe. Already almost there she thinks, Stupid forestkit your supposed to go to...the river? But...what about my family? Will Bloomkit, and Brightki be okay? @Cucumberr

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; June 27th, 2020 at 05:43 PM.
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:41 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

~Morninglily~
{ @Elementals; }

"Thanks," Morninglily rasped, leaning on the cat who had saved her. "Let's get out of here! You can leave without me if you'd like, if I come along, it'll take longer." She wasn't fond of joining StarClan just yet, but she did want other cats to escape. She winced as she stopped leaning on Seedcrush, pain visible in her eyes.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 27th, 2020, 05:42 PM
a plant

Birchpelt licked the top of Forestkit´s head, "Bloomkit and Brightkit are on my back, where is Adderkit?! Do you know where Adderkit is?!" she was scared but she didnt show it, she looked back at Hawkkit who was still confused "Hawkkit do you need help, do you want to come with me?" she wanted to help kits who were either too scared to move or were scared out of their wits, but she neaded to hurry the fire was spreading, and spreading fast.
@Fernmilk
@Rainquail
@Wolfgirl8
@Sugarglider
@~Splash~
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:43 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Amberglow stared in horror as she saw the trees burning down, reaching camp. "Chivepaw? Chivepaw where are you?" the warrior called out without any hesitation. She wanted to make sure her apprentice was here with her at the stage of event.

@Fawnhearted
Chivepaw ran towards her from the other side of camp “What’s going on?” He screamed in terror running to his mentors side.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Closed Thread