Today 04:20 PM

Old November 17th, 2021, 11:16 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Cricketsting "blinked proudly of how well he's been doing to this point. "That's very kind of them. Who's your friend, if I may ask?" The warrior stared around the green surroundings and noted, "You should show me what they taught you as well."
"Silverpa- Silverstripe." Eaglepaw replies, scenting the air for any scent of land prey. He walks into the forest silently, and looks around, still scenting. He smells a vole, and crouches low with his tail three inches off of the ground. He slowly moves forward, making sure he has his balance in check as he pounces, landing beside the water vole. He takes his paws on either side and dispatches it with a quick bite-and-snap to the neck. He looks at Cricketsting. "Is that good?" He asks softly, carrying the fresh-kill to his mentor. "I was thinking I could take it to Kestrelstar, Slashleap or Snakeheart." The small tom says.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 26th, 2021, 04:21 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomtamer View Post
"Silverpa- Silverstripe." Eaglepaw replies, scenting the air for any scent of land prey. He walks into the forest silently, and looks around, still scenting. He smells a vole, and crouches low with his tail three inches off of the ground. He slowly moves forward, making sure he has his balance in check as he pounces, landing beside the water vole. He takes his paws on either side and dispatches it with a quick bite-and-snap to the neck. He looks at Cricketsting. "Is that good?" He asks softly, carrying the fresh-kill to his mentor. "I was thinking I could take it to Kestrelstar, Slashleap or Snakeheart." The small tom says.
[Sorry for the very late reply. Let's end the rp after you sent your post, if you're okay with that]

Cricketsting nodded in acknowledgement of the friend and watched his apprentice practiced the move. He grinned as he saw the ending. "Very good," the mentor complimented.

The light-cream warrior lifted his chin and eyed up at the sun, setting down. "Let's end the training here. You are free to go back to camp. I have fresh-kill to get as well, so don't wait for me. Got it?" he asked, sitting down with his tail wrap around his paws awkwardly.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 26th, 2021, 11:46 PM
eternally tired

// @Rose Child (Gay Bean)
[i know i said id get to this yesterday but.. close enough right? lmao]
Sparrowskip

"We could try that." Sparrowskip said with a small smile. He made a bit of distance between him and Ringpaw before shouting "Make sure to keep your claws sheathed at all times!" He said before quickly getting into a pouncing position. He crawled a little before pouncing at Ringpaw, while it wasn't the best pounce he could do he decided to go a bit less since he wanted this not to really end up with any injuries. At least for Ringpaw.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 28th, 2021, 12:11 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Sorrelhawk
Striding in on long legs, fur ruffled against the oncoming breeze, Sorrelhawk took a moment to take a few deep breaths. Nothing was necessarily wrong, and no tensions overflowed inside the camp walls much like she had gotten used to. But every day was a new day, and the spotted RiverClan warrior wanted to start it off on the best paw possible. With a smile present and eyes shining bright, she turned to the young apprentice she had asked to accompany her for a short training session.

"Thanks for waking up early with me, Hazelpaw! I figure since I don't have my own apprentice, I can at least help teach those who need it! What do you say, you up for some early morning lessons?" Despite the puffs of cold air that left her body, Sorrelhawk felt energetic and ready to tackle the training session. She had yet to be given her own apprentice, so maybe by doing this short and sweet lessons with RiverClan's youth, Kestrelstar would finally see her as fit to receive her own apprentice!

@mystical

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old November 28th, 2021, 12:52 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

@tulle

The air was ice-cold as Hazelpaw scraped the sand of the training island with her paws. It was early morning, and she'd agreed to come with Sorrelhawk to do training when she'd asked her to. Hazelpaw had agreed, shrugging, what harm could it do?

Well, now she realised what harm it could do.

Hazelpaw was tired, but the weak showing of sunlight drifting in through a crack in the cloudy sky was forcing her eyes to wake up. The apprentice stared at Sorrelhawk with bleary eyes as the warrior spoke. Hazelpaw shifted slightly, flicking her tail, green orbs piercing Sorrelhawk's spotted pelt. A light breeze blew as the apprentice responded dutifully.
"Well... sure, I guess," she mewed in a dull, monotone voice, sayingthe last part under her breath. She yawned, tilting her head up towards the pale grey up ahead, closing her eyes briefly. Hazelpaw sat down, lifting her eyelids, and looked at Sorrelhawk expectantly. "So what are we doing? Can we do battle training?"

She fluffed out her fur, trying to warm herself as another windy gale hit, and stretched, feeling like a droopy, drab slug. Hazelpaw watched Sorrelhawk through wide open eyes, studying her. The older cat had a spotted pelt, and looked fairly young. Who was Hazelpaw to judge though? Youth wasn't a bad thing. She exhaled,puffing out a very visible puff of silvery, almost transparent air, her green gaze tracking it as it drifted away at the speed of a snail.

Last edited by alaskaa; November 28th, 2021 at 05:25 AM.
Old November 29th, 2021, 10:16 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
[Sorry for the very late reply. Let's end the rp after you sent your post, if you're okay with that]

Cricketsting nodded in acknowledgement of the friend and watched his apprentice practiced the move. He grinned as he saw the ending. "Very good," the mentor complimented.

The light-cream warrior lifted his chin and eyed up at the sun, setting down. "Let's end the training here. You are free to go back to camp. I have fresh-kill to get as well, so don't wait for me. Got it?" he asked, sitting down with his tail wrap around his paws awkwardly.
(Oh, okay.)

Eaglepaw nods his head. "Thank you, Cricketsting." He says truthfully, happy that he's one step closer to becoming a warrior.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old December 9th, 2021, 08:13 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

rainingpaw walked over to the training island and waited for her mentor to come.
@Kunaiskrill
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old December 10th, 2021, 04:05 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaded shadow View Post
rainingpaw walked over to the training island and waited for her mentor to come.
@Kunaiskrill
Nightleap -->

She looked around. "Oh! hi." she said. "What do you want to do first."

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old December 10th, 2021, 05:03 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Nightleap -->

She looked around. "Oh! hi." she said. "What do you want to do first."
battle moves said rainingpaw exitadly even thought she should probably learn how to hunt first she really wanted to learn some battle moves.
@Kunaiskrill
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old December 10th, 2021, 10:37 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaded shadow View Post
battle moves said rainingpaw exitadly even thought she should probably learn how to hunt first she really wanted to learn some battle moves.
@Kunaiskrill
Nightleap -->

"can i see what you know first? try to hunt a fish."

Character Site
The one piece is real.