Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:00 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:58 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:21 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:17 AM
Onion Sandwich's ocs :D
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 12:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 29th, 2020, 05:49 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post
Coyotepaw grinned at the warrior's response, tail twitching with excitement.
"You're on! Onetwothreego!!" And with that quick exclaimation, she was off, dashing quickly towards the scent of the water. She didn't quite know where she was going, but surely she could find it just fine. If weasel wanted a race, she was gonna give Weasel quite a race!
Off the apprentice went and Weaselskip couldn't help the small laugh and then shake of her head as the apprentice raced off ahead. Now she was sure to get beaten but maybe she did deserve it after laughing at Coyotepaw. "Hey wait up, little bug!" she yelled as she picked up her own paws and raced ahead. Soon spotting the stream, she was left with the choice wherever to call out to the apprentice or let Coyotepaw go tumbling right into it and deciding to be... well her, she didn't. It did everyone good to be drenched every now and then and if Coyotepaw was quick enough to spot it she would stop anyhow! Racing down to the stream after the apprentice though, she let out a wide grin. "Seems like ya beat me."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:25 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrelClaw View Post
Mistkit bounced around hoping to play with someone. @gs29513
Deadkit had, for once, entered the nursery. She wasn't sure exactly why, but it had felt like the right thing to do. She wasn't sure if her mother was even here, but she hoped not. Hopefully she was..........out. Out doing something, other than making some cat's life miserable. Not seeing her, she continued in, only stopping when she recognized Mistkit. Mistkit! The one that was getting mauled supposedly or something. Summoning all of her limited niceness (Usually reserved for Nightpaw) she mewed Hi! How are you Mistkit?
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:34 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post
"go back to camp, i'll meet you there". Swiftamber said.
"Ok!" she said running towards camp as fast as she could
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:49 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

ThunderClan Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post
"HELL-O~!" Coyotepaw howled as she pushed her way into the nursery, a small rabbit hanging from her jaws, which muffled her otherwise loud greeting. She shook out her pelt after setting the prey down at her paws and looking to see who was there. She hadn't seen mama in a very long time.

The one cat she did spot, however, was Dandelionpurr.
"I brought this for mama but she's not here, so you can have it!" She purred, bringing the rabbit over.

@Romulus

Omg!! I didn't even see this until I searched through posts PFPFPPFPF///

Dandelion looked up with a warmth that tumbled from her throat, the sound of a deep healthy purr that only a parent could make as they dotted on kittens.

"Ah yes yes, please! I thank you and the gods for a wonderful offering, Lamb." Their power never subsided, unidentified accent as thick as ever as they nibbled carefully at the rabbit.

They glanced up at the older apprentice, a tilt of their head as a kind, welcoming smile stretched across their snout. "Sit, sit! Join me for this meal, child." Everyone was child to them, even that neglected Coyotesnarl.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 29th, 2020, 07:30 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Off the apprentice went and Weaselskip couldn't help the small laugh and then shake of her head as the apprentice raced off ahead. Now she was sure to get beaten but maybe she did deserve it after laughing at Coyotepaw. "Hey wait up, little bug!" she yelled as she picked up her own paws and raced ahead. Soon spotting the stream, she was left with the choice wherever to call out to the apprentice or let Coyotepaw go tumbling right into it and deciding to be... well her, she didn't. It did everyone good to be drenched every now and then and if Coyotepaw was quick enough to spot it she would stop anyhow! Racing down to the stream after the apprentice though, she let out a wide grin. "Seems like ya beat me."
Coyotepaw had let out a thrilled yowl as she raced across the moor, wind in her ears as she whipped past. This was so much fun! Looking ahead of her, she saw the stream and her heart leapt. She was gonna win! She surged ahead and slowed her pace only just as she reached the bank, then splashing her paws into the water and trotting about in the shallow bits excitedly.
"I win! I win!" She purred sing-songingly. "What now?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 29th, 2020, 07:34 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Omg!! I didn't even see this until I searched through posts PFPFPPFPF///

Dandelion looked up with a warmth that tumbled from her throat, the sound of a deep healthy purr that only a parent could make as they dotted on kittens.

"Ah yes yes, please! I thank you and the gods for a wonderful offering, Lamb." Their power never subsided, unidentified accent as thick as ever as they nibbled carefully at the rabbit.

They glanced up at the older apprentice, a tilt of their head as a kind, welcoming smile stretched across their snout. "Sit, sit! Join me for this meal, child." Everyone was child to them, even that neglected Coyotesnarl.
(No worries! It happens hahah)

"Okay!" They didn't have to tell Coyotepaw twice. The young cat picked up the prey she'd brought and placed it near the queen before settling in next to her. It felt nice to be in the nursery--she still missed the days of stuffing bugs in Silverpaw's part of their nest, snuggled up next to Mama. "The gods?" she questioned, never having heard that term before. "What's that?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; September 29th, 2020 at 07:34 AM.
Old September 29th, 2020, 09:12 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Mistkit usually spooked by loud noises jumped up and ducked in her nest.
Oh hello.... @gs29513
Old September 29th, 2020, 09:16 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Pumpkin View Post
Fallowkit waltzed into the nursery, feeling embarrassed from getting lost out of the camp while chasing.. a butterfly.. Why did I do that? I'm so mouse-brained to do that. She thought to herself, laying down in the shady part of the den, she looked around, feeling frustrated to herself, but she could do nothing about this emotion, so she sat there.

[Open!]
Cheetahkit saw Fallowkit looking embarrassed she padded over and asked "What's wrong?
Old September 29th, 2020, 09:22 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shoot. She scared Mistkit. Fine way to start off, fine way. her head snapped at her, causing her to close her eyes momentarily. But when Mistkit popped back up, out of the nest, she felt a little better. She hadn't scared her all that much, and she seemed to have not noticed her leg and furless patches yet. So maybe it was going well? Only time would tell, as Deadkit mewed Yeah, hi. Um, want to.......talk or something? GAHHH! Social interaction STUNK! HOW was she supposed to DO THIS? Without SCREAMING or ANYTHING! Taking a deep breath, Deadkit composed her screaming inner thoughts. @SorrelClaw
Old September 29th, 2020, 09:34 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Mistkit nodded
Sure....
What are we talking about? @gs29513
Closed Thread