Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:41 AM
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:18 AM
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 09:17 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 09:17 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by constellation
Today 08:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 28th, 2017, 05:20 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight's tail started twitching as he remembered a "friend" of his in the Dusk Syndicate. "Well if I send a messenger, a rogue, to the Dusk Syndicate, I have a "friend" there who is very known for her fighting skills," he spoke, his pale blue hues were brightening as he remembered. He could rely on Blade, she'd made every kill she's ever done seem like an accident. She was also very low-key so no one, expect those who needed her service, knew about this trait of hers. Thrushflight pricked his ears and let them swirl around for a second, insuring no one was around at that moment before continuing to look at Caramelblood. "Say... are we really cut out for the clan?" what the calico didn't want to admit was that he had doubts about their stay here. "I mean.. is it really worth staying here when there are cats who would follow us away..." he trailed, realizing how ridiculous he must sound for putting in so much work to stay here this long. "Ne-nevermind," he looked away suddenly. His brown tail swished across the ground with though before he moved his gaze towards his friend again, waiting his response, he was certain he'd made things a little awkward between the two of them.
Caramelblood gave Thrushflight an odd look at this, quiet for a moment before he spoke up again. "At this point... It's not for us. I mean, I do want power but... WindClan needs us... needs a rule like Sagenight's again..." the cream and caramel tom explained, licking down the fur on his chest for a moment nonchalantly. Of course, Caramelblood wasn't really in it for the 'greater good of WindClan' he wanted to take out his nemesis, put in rules he thought would be better, and lead the clan with Thrushflight and maybe even take over the other clans. He had no fear at the thought he could be exiled or even executed at these conspiracies, as he literally didn't care for his and other's lives. They gave a soft huff, letting their ears swivel around as he listened for any approaching cats. When he heard none, Caramelblood spoke again. "We need to make sure this clan isn't soft... or we'll all be killed." he muttered out. 'Soft cats make weak enemies...' they thought, their eyes narrowing for a moment.
Old February 28th, 2017, 05:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
Infernosky was surprised they hadn't run into a patrol yet. Still, her pawsteps were tense and here senses were alert; always on guard. Her body instinctively lowered a few inches in a wary stalk, and her two friends behind her did the same. The scent of Windclan cats was apparent to the trio now; nobody made a sound. Jitterbug tried to keep from, well, jittering, and Russel reassured her by supporting her scrawny bodice with his own large build. They were slowly approaching the Windclan camp entrance, until Infernosky haulted suddenly. Her forest green irises were almost icy as she stared through the underbrush, sunlight dappling her fur like sparks of fire on her red pelt.

"...Are we gonna go in?" Jitterbug whispered.

Infernosky resisted the urge to roll her eyes, and responded in a whisper barely audible to even the two cats with her, "In a moment, I just want to make sure it's safe to go in...if there's any hostile cats, we could be under a blind attack. We have to approach this carefully...one false move, and--"

Before Infernosky could finish, Jitterbug, as she was shuffling around for a better look into the camp, tripped over a bulging tree root, and, violently rustling the leaves from her crash, took a tumble into the main entrance-way of the camp. Infernosky hissed in frustration, and leaped after her. Her first reaction was to pull Jitterbug back into the hiding place, but she knew it was too late. The noise was obvious, and all present eyes would be on them. At least, that's what she assumed. If they were lucky, maybe nobody would notice. Standing next to a flustered Jitterbug, she looked into the camp, searching for any cats she recognized...particularly Dapplestar, Twilightsky and Swallowsong. This entire time, Infernosky's consistent prayer was that the three cats that had been her family for almost her entire would still be here, waiting. But she didn't see them. Unsure of what to do now, Russel, Infernosky, and Jitterbug all stood there awkwardly in the Windclan entrance.
Shrikecall got to his paws, his hues flashing at the three cats standing at the entrance to the Camp. Normally he didn't pay much attention to every cat who happened to come in or out, but these cats...they didn't look like they belonged here. The deputy's tail twitched back and forth as he glared at the three of them before padding over casually, almost as though he couldn't care less. Once he was in range of them, his hues narrowed and his ears pinned themselves back. "Who-" He hissed, taking another step closer so that it would be impossible for anyone else to hear. "Are you?" he finished, with an angry expression gleaming in his hues.

The deputy most certainly was not happy. And he didn't look as though he was willing to let them through. Still, he was getting older...and it appeared as though he were close to having to give in if he were to get in a fight. But that was just an illusion; Shrikecall was still strong, and he was willing to fight if he needed to. Hopefully these strangers would leave without causing a ruckus. Then again, since he didn't know them...he couldn't give them the benefit of the doubt on that. He had no idea what to think now. He continued to glare at the cats, although his hues seemed to flicker in the slightest bit of pity now and then- his own parents had been loners, as far as he knew, so he was wondering if perhaps they had been traveling for a safe place like someone else he had once known.

But the deputy remained firm, waiting for their explanation.

In another part of camp, Obsidiansky was getting to his paws at the sudden commotion by the entrance. What's all the fuss about? the young warrior thought, cocking his head to the side as he began to pad over. The black tom realized that Shrikecall was confronting three cats- cats who looked slightly uncomfortable at having found themselves here. He hung back for the moment being, waiting to see what the deputy would do...he was willing to help them if need be, but he wasn't sure whether it would be a good idea with Shrikecall watching. Perhaps he should do it anyway, that would be the friendly thing to do.

They look lost. Are they lost? He narrowed his eyes at the cat who seemed to be the leader of the group, before turning his attention to the others. He continued to hang back, careful not to get in the way...he had a habit of showing up when it seemed he wasn't wanted, and he would have hated for that to happen now. Especially in front of these strangers who could very well be joining the Clan. Obsidiansky's more hostile side seemed to disappear as he glanced from over Shrikecall's shoulder, almost checking to see if the cats were still there as the older warrior confronted them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:06 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Shrikecall got to his paws, his hues flashing at the three cats standing at the entrance to the Camp. Normally he didn't pay much attention to every cat who happened to come in or out, but these cats...they didn't look like they belonged here. The deputy's tail twitched back and forth as he glared at the three of them before padding over casually, almost as though he couldn't care less. Once he was in range of them, his hues narrowed and his ears pinned themselves back. "Who-" He hissed, taking another step closer so that it would be impossible for anyone else to hear. "Are you?" he finished, with an angry expression gleaming in his hues.

The deputy most certainly was not happy. And he didn't look as though he was willing to let them through. Still, he was getting older...and it appeared as though he were close to having to give in if he were to get in a fight. But that was just an illusion; Shrikecall was still strong, and he was willing to fight if he needed to. Hopefully these strangers would leave without causing a ruckus. Then again, since he didn't know them...he couldn't give them the benefit of the doubt on that. He had no idea what to think now. He continued to glare at the cats, although his hues seemed to flicker in the slightest bit of pity now and then- his own parents had been loners, as far as he knew, so he was wondering if perhaps they had been traveling for a safe place like someone else he had once known.

But the deputy remained firm, waiting for their explanation.

In another part of camp, Obsidiansky was getting to his paws at the sudden commotion by the entrance. What's all the fuss about? the young warrior thought, cocking his head to the side as he began to pad over. The black tom realized that Shrikecall was confronting three cats- cats who looked slightly uncomfortable at having found themselves here. He hung back for the moment being, waiting to see what the deputy would do...he was willing to help them if need be, but he wasn't sure whether it would be a good idea with Shrikecall watching. Perhaps he should do it anyway, that would be the friendly thing to do.

They look lost. Are they lost? He narrowed his eyes at the cat who seemed to be the leader of the group, before turning his attention to the others. He continued to hang back, careful not to get in the way...he had a habit of showing up when it seemed he wasn't wanted, and he would have hated for that to happen now. Especially in front of these strangers who could very well be joining the Clan. Obsidiansky's more hostile side seemed to disappear as he glanced from over Shrikecall's shoulder, almost checking to see if the cats were still there as the older warrior confronted them.
The three cats braced themselves as one cat approached them. Infernosky lifted her tail slightly to the side in front of Russel and Jitter protectively, but the Windclan cats didn't look at all hostile; in fact, the cat that approached them looked rather...calm, and almost unconcerned. Odd... Infernosky's thoughts criticized this cat's indifference toward them, Doesn't Windclan care to defend their territory anymore? It only a natural behavior for Infernosky to think in such a condemning manner---after all, it was her job as former deputy.

By this time, Shrikecall was standing before them. For a moment, no one said anything. Behind Infernosky, Jitterbug's face curved into a panic-y grin, the kind that said, "Hi, I know we're trespassing but please don't kill me." Russel remained quiet, politely composed. Infernosky, however, met the cat's gaze with a steady, even glare, not wavering for a moment. Then came the question. Russel opened his mouth to politely introduce himself, but he was cut off by Infernosky, who lifted her chin, and boldly demanded,

"I'm Infernosky, and I wish to speak with Dapplestar."
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

@Lonestar23 @Liquoris

Moonpaw watched as he turned and apologized to Bronzepaw, still shrunk away from Couragepaw, as if it could hide her from talking to him after the fight. She had lost her trust in him.
Her grey eyes remained trained on Couragepaw as he continued to act so aggressively. It made him frightening in her eyes, as terrifying as the fight had been when he became angry. His true anger was something that she had very rarely seen and she would rather face a fox alone than have it directed at her again.

She braced herself, flinching as he turned and padded towards her again, her taking a small step backwards unsure of what to do with her own wanting to be near him yet terror of being near him.
She didn't want to see his anger again, because he seemed angry.
And then it disolved.
She was confused at first by everything that was going on, by his sudden switch over and even more so by his gentle words.
But she hardened herself, begging again not to let her defenses down to him again, definitely not so quickly.
His words were something that she had not prepared to hear. She had expected anger, or even perhaps attempts to get her to believe his earlier words, but he sounded so sincere, even nervous.
No no no no no! Stop it Moonpaw! Pull it together! She didn't know if she should trust him so quickly this time. He had hurt her, even if he was telling the truth it had still hurt and she didn't want to be so quick to let him hurt her again.

She wanted to believe so much that he was telling the truth, but she didn't fully trust what came from his lips anymore.
He was almost a stranger again, and she didn't want to to be hurt again from this tom she wasn't sure that she understood anymore.
But she sort of believed him regardless, though she disliked this. She refused to fall for him again and yet she had never really stopped falling.

"I want to believe you..." She meowed. She really did, but she just didn't trust him anymore, not to the full extent of how she had before. She wasn't sure if she could trust him again the way that she had before.

She was unsure of what she should do, and so instead just remained somewhat shrunk away from him, looking down at her cream colored paws.
Her mind had drifted away from Bronzepaw, too focused on the things that she didn't understand or couldn't quite comprehend. Things like this were too good to be true, weren't they? But the other she-cat's voice pulled her away from her own thoughts.
She was still jealous of Bronzepaw, and not even because it felt like she was being replaced. It was because Bronzepaw had made him laugh when she had only driven him away.

Slightest... chance? With you? What does that... Maybe she should have been jealous of her in the other aspect as well. Did Bronzepaw love him? Did Moonpaw love him? She wasn't even completely sure about the second aspect. Bronzepaw's words had made it seem like she had a crush on him in the same way that she did, but to love him was different. She wasn't sure if she loved until Couragepaw. Not yet at least, she still couldn't really read her own emotions. She cared about him very deeply, but could that be translated into romantic love?
It was the love of a friend, that much she knew for certain.

Moonpaw watched the other she-cat walk away. Unsure of what to do now, left alone with the tom that had made her feel so strangely.
But if she had not seen the look in Bronzepaw's eyes, if it had even been there, the how did she know for certain that Couragepaw could see the look in hers?
Had he really not known that she had loved him as more than a friend for a while now? She remained with her head turned away from him, watching Bronzepaw instead as she tried to figure out what to do. Everything was so scattered and wrecked and twisted.
Old February 28th, 2017, 09:02 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[Sorry it's so late
and short. ]

The orange molly pushed her way through the entrance of the clearing, a small, scrawny, sorry looking mouse. It wasn't her best catch, but it was the best she could do at the moment, especially for a sick cat, she still had yet to go see Surgestorm as her brother had ordered, she didn't have time to do so, she had her warrior duties. She padded over to the small fresh kill pile and snorted "With just a few more thousand little rabbits, it'll start looking like a fresh pile....better get to work then." she stated, amusement evident in her voice, she didn't mind all the work, it gave her something to do since she wasn't the best of help around clan. She only had to look forward to hunting, and even then she had to sneak out to catch something, Blazingstar had ordered her to stay in clan and rest, not that she approved of that, but she had to listen, one, because he was the leader, and two, he was her older brother, a little hard to disobey him. Emberdust let out a bone rattling cough, she hunched over and flattened her ears against her head, it was painful, more so than the ones before, she really had to go speak with the medicine cat. After a few moments of ragged breathing and trying to push the stomach and chest pain away she flicked her tail and let out a snort "I'm good, i'll just go out again, try and find another piece of prey, it's good for both me and the clan." she said roughly, her voice was ragged with all of the coughing and with the cold weather, it made her bones ache and it made it 5x harder for her to breathe, but it would never stop her, and it never dampered her spirits.
[oh, that's quite all right !! and this is fiiiine, i like your writing style already !!]

"Just a small break, you tell yourself, Honeydust, and yet you fall asleep and have to rush in your duties last minute, silly cat.." The soft yawn came as a dusty golden cat slipped out of the warriors' den. Of course, Honeydust. It was rare he took such a long break, or that he ever had to rush in his duties, but he was quite good at it when it did ever come down to it. He paused to stretch with another yawn, before rubbing a paw against his face and heading for the fresh-kill pile. I'll pick out some mice once I eat, then I can rest again. He promised himself, padding to the pile, but stopping short when he heard a gut-wrenching cough echo from near it.

Taking a glance around the pile, he spotted a rather sick looking molly hunched by it. The cough alone was enough to make Honeydust wince. The tom thought a moment, the she-cat probably already had others telling her to get rest or see Surgestorm, or even to stop going out, as she looked like she just came from hunting. Honeydust narrowed his eyes, debating on whether to approach the molly, but was already moving and talking before he'd even come to a decision.

"That's a pretty nasty cough, dear," He said, voice sweet and soothing as he wheeled around the pile to be at the other warriors' side, eyes soft and concerned as he looked at her. She did look familiar, he could recall her around, wasn't she Blazingstar's sister? Her name simply slipped his mind.
Old February 28th, 2017, 11:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
The three cats braced themselves as one cat approached them. Infernosky lifted her tail slightly to the side in front of Russel and Jitter protectively, but the Windclan cats didn't look at all hostile; in fact, the cat that approached them looked rather...calm, and almost unconcerned. Odd... Infernosky's thoughts criticized this cat's indifference toward them, Doesn't Windclan care to defend their territory anymore? It only a natural behavior for Infernosky to think in such a condemning manner---after all, it was her job as former deputy.

By this time, Shrikecall was standing before them. For a moment, no one said anything. Behind Infernosky, Jitterbug's face curved into a panic-y grin, the kind that said, "Hi, I know we're trespassing but please don't kill me." Russel remained quiet, politely composed. Infernosky, however, met the cat's gaze with a steady, even glare, not wavering for a moment. Then came the question. Russel opened his mouth to politely introduce himself, but he was cut off by Infernosky, who lifted her chin, and boldly demanded,

"I'm Infernosky, and I wish to speak with Dapplestar."
Shrikecall's hues looked disapprovingly at the two cats behind the more leader-like one. They didn't act much like warriors. At the first cat's words- the cat he now knew to be Infernosky- a look of surprise crossed over the tom's features. "Dapplestar is gone. Our leader is Blazingstar." He hissed. Who were these strangers who had come here demanding to speak to Dapplestar? The brown and white tom didn't know, but he wasn't about to let them pass. No way. His cold hues glared down upon the three cats...wondering where they had come from. They didn't have the scent of warriors, and yet their build and the first one's name reflected that of a warrior-like personality. Infernosky's name sounded familiar, too...but the deputy wasn't quite sure where he had heard it before.

"Umm...Sh-Shrikecall, maybe we should, uh...let them through?" Obsidiansky suggested from behind the deputy, glancing at the three cats. He knew the deputy probably thought he was insane for suggesting something like that. He almost thought of himself as insane. Inviting complete strangers into the Clan, what was wrong with him? A lot. But they seem like they have good intentions. And Dapplestar must have known them, they're acting like they were best friends with her! He thought.

Shrikecall turned around, his hues narrowing at the younger warrior. How dare he speak out! He was not allowing cats he knew nothing about into the Camp. "Why did you wish to speak with Dapplestar in the first place? Can you prove that she knows you?" He challenged, a fierce gleam in his proud hues. He knew it would be near to impossible, but he was sure that if they did have significant proof...then Blazingstar would be fine with allowing these two new cats in.

Obsidiansky stared in dismay at the deputy's challenge. How could they prove it? Dapplestar was gone, dead or simply disappeared...which one was unknown to him. Well. A lot's changed, I suppose I could always help them get bearings on everything. Explain what's happened. Or should Shrikecall or Blazingstar do that? Obsidiansky thought, cocking his head to the side as he examined the three strangers with a semi-friendly expression. He wasn't the best example of a fierce, proud, hostile warrior...the deputy was better at that sort of thing. But if they were accepted, he was the perfect cat to make them feel like they fit in again.

@fenic!
The birds seemed to be soaring as freely as Aspenkit's spirits as he looked up at the sky. It seemed like nothing could ever bring this tom down; although that, as proven earlier, wasn't true. Though the tom was feeling considerably better after a while, he was still slightly bored. That was the trouble with being a kit; older cats didn't take you as seriously when you said you were bored. What did they think, that you were always just trying to do something wrong? What did they want from you, anyways? Aspenkit sighed, the tip of his tail twitching as he continued to watch the sky. The tom whose spirits seemed to always be soaring as freely as birds had been brought back down to earth. Again. For the second time today, he was tired...and bored...and wondering if there was any cat around who might just need a friendly face. No one. Nothing!

Why was that? How come everyone was, all of a sudden, gone? Warriors were out doing their hunting patrols or going on walks, or busy with their own things...every kit seemed to have a playmate...and Aspenkit himself was done. Apprentices were usually willing to play with him, though they took his serious remarks in a humorous way, which wasn't how the tom meant them at all. Still, he could hardly be picky, not when there was someone willing to spend time with a kit like him. Kits. Does anyone ever think that we might actually want company? The tom thought with a sigh, glancing around the clearing again. At this time of day it was nearly deserted, save but a few younger warriors who were lazier then most and the select few apprentices whose mentors had given them the day off or who were simply goofing off for no good reason.

@SpiralTheRival
I hate you! Those words resounded over, and over again in the young apprentice's head. She wished she could erase them from her memory, go back in time, do something- do anything- to keep from hearing those horrible words that she wanted so badly to get out of her head. Why? Why had Rainpaw said something so hateful to her, why had he- had he acted like such a jerk? Stupid mouse-brained...fox-hearted...she thought angrily, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth as the brown and white apprentice sat thinking hateful thoughts against her friend. This was wrong. She shouldn't be thinking like this about Rainpaw, he had only been angry with her because she had gotten involved in a fight that wasn't hers...

And technically, that was true. That argument should have been between Ferretpaw, Rainpaw, Obsidiansky and Blazingstar...she should never have entered into the conversation. So why had she? Why had she been so stupid as to enter herself into this strange conversation without another moment's thought? Perhaps it had been actually hearing her friend speak such horrible words...and directed at another apprentice, too! A cat who was just his age! They were all new at this. And what if it had been me? What if I had been the one who had been Blazingstar's apprentice, not Ferretpaw? I'm small too! Heartpaw thought. She felt almost sick at the realization that those words, those horrible, awful insults that had been aimed towards Ferretpaw could have been angled another ways...towards her.

Would she and Rainpaw's friendship have meant nothing? The she cat just needed time to think, time to wonder what could have happened...and if she should go and find Rainpaw, speak to him about it. They were still friends, after all...weren't they? Surely he wouldn't be too angry with her. They would work this out just like they had everything else from the day that they had met, to the day they had gone out in the territory, to the day they had spied on those other cats. Together...a word that Heartpaw wasn't sure described what she and Rainpaw were anymore.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 28th, 2017 at 11:55 PM.
Old March 1st, 2017, 01:10 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood gave Thrushflight an odd look at this, quiet for a moment before he spoke up again. "At this point... It's not for us. I mean, I do want power but... WindClan needs us... needs a rule like Sagenight's again..." the cream and caramel tom explained, licking down the fur on his chest for a moment nonchalantly. Of course, Caramelblood wasn't really in it for the 'greater good of WindClan' he wanted to take out his nemesis, put in rules he thought would be better, and lead the clan with Thrushflight and maybe even take over the other clans. He had no fear at the thought he could be exiled or even executed at these conspiracies, as he literally didn't care for his and other's lives. They gave a soft huff, letting their ears swivel around as he listened for any approaching cats. When he heard none, Caramelblood spoke again. "We need to make sure this clan isn't soft... or we'll all be killed." he muttered out. 'Soft cats make weak enemies...' they thought, their eyes narrowing for a moment.
Thrushflight gave a small nod, straightening himself up a little more. His pale blue hues calmly looked at his friend again, happy that the feline hadn't taken the suggestion the wrong way. The way he figured Caramelblood would. The calico continued to listen before letting his tail begin to swish across the ground once more. "The clan is already soft. It's like the leaders never existed," he sighed a little before rising to his paws. The pawsteps of cats walking to and fro was starting to freak him out a little bit. He didn't want anyone to know anything just yet. "Shall we go for a walk?" he asked calmly, giving his head a little tilt.
[short, but I wanted to start them on TC/WC border. So Hiddentalons thing isn't delayed. Thrush can witness it cx]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 1st, 2017, 04:09 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Obsidiansky's expression flickered for a moment as the grin seemed to melt from Canineheart's features. Great. What did I say now? What did I do now? He thought, the tip of his tail twitching worriedly back and forth as he glanced at the she cat, hues glinting with anxiety. For a moment everything was silent, and the dark furred tom shifted his weight uncertainly, waiting for the she cat to respond. "Mm. That makes sense," Obsidiansky responded slowly, lowering his eyes in order to avert them from the she cat. He wasn't sure whether or not her friends had good intentions by doing what they had done. He didn't want to discourage that idea, however, and remained silent with a slightly worried expression as he looked at her, hues seeming to hide their apologies.

The tom looked surprised at her next words, and then his more friendly expression slowly came back. "Thanks, for...for that. And thanks for being willing to trust me and all." He mewed, flicking his tail over his paws. He hadn't even realized it had left it's position, but it appeared to have done so as his expression had changed. Slowly he allowed himself to relax once more, although the tip of his tail maintained the slight twitching. "I care about my clanmates in general, really. But as individuals...there's Sagewhisker, she's one of my best friends...Fawnflower, she's a good friend too...and then there's Rainpaw. My new apprentice, I...really don't know what to make of him." The tom paused and examined the she cat before him again before lowering his hues in a slightly embarrassed manner. "And I care about you, I suppose you could say. I mean, I don't know you as well, but I care about you." He mewed. What he had said was true. He really did care about all his clanmates, but if he were to pick out individuals that he had met- that he knew by name...those four would be the first to come to mind.
Canineheart nodded as he spoke, her tail flicking every now and then; sometimes it followed the beat of her heart, found by the pounding in her ears. "Are you going to ask one of them to be your mate?" Canineheart mewed after Obsidiansky was done talking. Though it make the she-cat sometimes feel sick to talk of her own love life, she found it amusing to speak of others, though not in a way to spread rumors. Canineheart let her gaze and small smile fall on the tom as she awaited answer.
Old March 1st, 2017, 04:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart nodded as he spoke, her tail flicking every now and then; sometimes it followed the beat of her heart, found by the pounding in her ears. "Are you going to ask one of them to be your mate?" Canineheart mewed after Obsidiansky was done talking. Though it make the she-cat sometimes feel sick to talk of her own love life, she found it amusing to speak of others, though not in a way to spread rumors. Canineheart let her gaze and small smile fall on the tom as she awaited answer.
For a moment, Obsidiansky looked stunned, and then he gave an awkward half-smile towards the she cat. "I hadn't really thought about it. Maybe someday, but...I don't know. I just don't want to get rejected and then have our friendship fall apart, or something happen between us." He mewed with a flick of his tail. He really hadn't thought about having a mate before now...but now that the she cat was mentioning it, he didn't know quite what to think. Would it be such a bad idea for him to find a she cat and finally settle down? Not yet. I'm not quite ready to commit to that and besides, there's no guarantee that they like me. I mean I know they like me, and I like them, but...I don't think we really love each other. Obsidiansky thought, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as he glanced at Canineheart again.

"What about you? Have you ever thought about having a mate, and kits?" He asked with a second flick of his tail. As strange as the idea seemed, since she had told him there were a bunch of cats flirting with her that she hated, the tom knew that most she cats wanted a family. Like Sagewhisker...but her life had been ripped apart too. He wasn't sure about Fawnflower, and he could only guess at Canineheart herself. She might not want to tell me... he realized, with another flick of his tail, feeling somewhat bad at this sudden realization. After all, it wasn't everyone that wanted to let a cat they had just met into their personal life.

Then again, Canineheart didn't seem like every other cat.

Old March 1st, 2017, 05:38 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Heartshine walked into the training more waiting for her apprentice. "Where are you?" sighed Heartshine to herself.
(OMG this was for Rabbitpaw, wasn't it?! Sooo sorry!) Rabbitpaw squeezed out from under a bush and padded quietly to her mentor's side. "Sorry I'm late,"

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Closed Thread