Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by alec
Today 10:03 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Hound
Today 10:03 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Willowfern
Today 10:02 PM
Bitternpaw Training [p]
by silver.
Last post by Mica
Today 10:00 PM
Tap Tap is this thing on?
Last post by GoldenDays
Today 09:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Jeez this is a laye reply!)
Weasel tail looked at the newly named apprentice cayote paw.the apprentice trotted up to her and touched her nose
(Is it okay if I join?)
ShineKit tilted her head curiously and trotted over to the apprentice "you're pretty big for an apprentice!" She mewed. "But I suppose I'm pretty big for a kit..." She sighed "I was supposed to have my ceremony today. I don't know what went wrong! I had a mentor and everything! Maybe I did something wrong...maybe I'm in trouble!" She continued "I'm Shine...Paw! ShinePaw!" The grey kit didn't hesitate to make things right. "Where's Flamestorm? I think that's his name...he agreed to mentor me!" ShineKit growled "so, your mentor is weasel tail huh? Do you like him?"
Old February 25th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdsong374 View Post
@No one for Pres~

Blue shot to his paws as a female voice came from the fern the rabbit had come from. The tabby point relaxed as a young she-cat poked out of the branches, but his tail remained fluffed out.
"What-Clan's turf? My paws are aching! What's your name?" The silvery-blue tom found questions pouring out of his maw as he brought himself to a sitting position, not wanting to approach the unknown cat. He had to stop himself from mewing more as he glanced to his paws, eventually covering them with his still fluffed tail.
MothPaw blinked at the sudden flurry of questions." WindClan And i'm MothPaw, your name?"she mewed in a friendly voice, she hadn't understood why her clanmates hated rogues, Blue seemed nice, though MothPaw was a bit uneasy with his fluffed out tail, hers smooth and straight.
Old February 25th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Multifuntional Potato

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Wildkit stumbled into the nursery, looking around and blinking with his blue eyes. He wanted to become friends with another one of these kits, but he was too shy.

Contact info=

(Most active) Wattpad, OverwatchWidowmaker

(Less active) Xbox One, Very Smashing

(Less active) Chickensmoothie, querty
Old February 25th, 2017, 12:03 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildpelt View Post
Wildkit stumbled into the nursery, looking around and blinking with his blue eyes. He wanted to become friends with another one of these kits, but he was too shy.
Sunsong was currently in the nursery,her eyes glanced around it. It had been a bit since her last litter. She had grown lonely being a forever queen and had to kits to take care of,her mate being a warrior and having duties of his own. She noticed a lone kit by themselves,seeing they looked rather shy against all of the other kits. She scooted closer to him,"Hi sweety,what's your name?"
Old February 25th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Multifuntional Potato

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Sunsong was currently in the nursery,her eyes glanced around it. It had been a bit since her last litter. She had grown lonely being a forever queen and had to kits to take care of,her mate being a warrior and having duties of his own. She noticed a lone kit by themselves,seeing they looked rather shy against all of the other kits. She scooted closer to him,"Hi sweety,what's your name?"
She flinched, looking up at Sunsong. "W-w-w-wildkit." His beige fur stood on end, while his eyes portrayed fear and surprise.

Contact info=

(Most active) Wattpad, OverwatchWidowmaker

(Less active) Xbox One, Very Smashing

(Less active) Chickensmoothie, querty
Old February 25th, 2017, 12:14 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Horizonkit beamed and grinned; her sharp kitten teeth stark white against her midnight fur. Her eyes grew wide with excitement and happiness bubbled up inside her. "Of course I want to play! And I miss being around my siblings." she purred excitedly. She knew that she would still be really weak and tired for a while but she was happy to be able to play none the less. She gave her mother's tail a big hug and gave her mom a loving lick on her maw. "Thank you, mommy, thank you thank you!" she purred loudly and meowed in appreciation and love.
Gorseflower smiled with a purr. "Alright then! I believe I saw your sister head outside with a friend or two. Let's go see if we can find her." She said rising to her paws and stepping out of the nest. She paused though. "Even better, why don't you pretend to be like a warrior and try to follow her scent? It'll be like hunting prey." She suggested happily. Anything that would make her kits happy would make her happy. Now Horizonkit was feel so much better and she felt better about that. Anything for her kits. "Lead the way little warrior!" She purred.

[To the clearing?]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 25th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Birdsong374

bump
Old February 25th, 2017, 02:43 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Gorseflower smiled with a purr. "Alright then! I believe I saw your sister head outside with a friend or two. Let's go see if we can find her." She said rising to her paws and stepping out of the nest. She paused though. "Even better, why don't you pretend to be like a warrior and try to follow her scent? It'll be like hunting prey." She suggested happily. Anything that would make her kits happy would make her happy. Now Horizonkit was feel so much better and she felt better about that. Anything for her kits. "Lead the way little warrior!" She purred.

[To the clearing?]
Horizonkit purred excitedly and crouched down into a little hunter's position her fluffy tail waving behind her. "I'm gonna go hunt a rabbit! grrrr," she growled and put on her attempt at a serious hunting face. She slinked out of the nursery den to go track her sister.
-to the clearing-
Old February 25th, 2017, 03:21 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Nighty @Ludicrous Lunacy
The midnight kitten scurried across the clearing slinking through the grass. Horizonkit was pretending to be a warrior and was tracking down her sister Rabbitpaw. She sniffed around until she recognized her sister's scent. "I got you now Rabbitpaw," she giggled mischievously. Horizonkit then sneaked across the clearing following her sister's scent trail. Her tiny form pressed to the dirt; all but her tail hidden in the long grass as she "stealthily" scrambled around the clearing.
Old February 25th, 2017, 03:29 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@Nighty @Ludicrous Lunacy
The midnight kitten scurried across the clearing slinking through the grass. Horizonkit was pretending to be a warrior and was tracking down her sister Rabbitpaw. She sniffed around until she recognized her sister's scent. "I got you now Rabbitpaw," she giggled mischievously. Horizonkit then sneaked across the clearing following her sister's scent trail. Her tiny form pressed to the dirt; all but her tail hidden in the long grass as she "stealthily" scrambled around the clearing.
Tail twitching with mild amusement as her sister shuffled towards her, the smudged Calico she-cat pretended not to notice her. Turning her head the opposite direction, she meowed loudly, "I wonder where Horizonkit could be?" A stifled smile tried to force it's way across her maw but she supressed it. Tail waving slightly, Rabbitpaw looked around, making sure to be facing away from her sister as to not spoil either of their fun.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Closed Thread