Last post by Kacey!
Today 10:26 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by alkaline
Today 10:22 PM

Old January 5th, 2024, 08:25 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

──────────────
[Springpaw | She/Her | 6 moons ]

Windclan Apprentice | Post : 31
purrks: none

──────────────
Oh that's odd. Well, guess it's a normal sized patrol now! Time to mark the border! Uhhhhh okay so Deerfang and Ravenwing already got to work so now it's time for Springpaw to do her part! Oh yea no one ever told her how she was supposed to mark borders. Er...just rub your pelt agaisnt the bordering objects? The apprentice rubbed her fur on a little boulder she saw near the border. Yea! That must be it! Hm...there wasn't anyone else nearby. Guess she doesn't get to meet any other cats today. Oh well. There's always the gathering to look forward to! What other things were she supposed to do? It was just mark the border right..? Hmm...oh, maybe she should also look around for anything that's not so normal! Springpaw's eyes gazed around the area. Nope! Nothing here, So guess it's time to head back to the group! Wonder what Springpaw would've done if she saw a tresspaser. Guess that's when Crowtooth's battle training comes into play! Hmm...wonder how scary real battles are. With big and stronger cats that fight back instead of those dummies that stand round and get used for battle training!

So after Springpaw did her job as best as she could of making sure the border's marked without anyone teaching her before hand hence her confusion at first, she made it back to where she left the group. Well this wasn't as fun as Springpaw originally though it was but it was still really really fun to do!! Can't wait to do a hunting patrol. Would she be put on a hunting patrol??? She does't have any hunting skills currently but that could help her out a bit if there's some kind warrior on the patrol that would be able to teach her how to hunt! Then she could be one step closer to being a good warrior! What would she be able to catch??? Oh wait, no no no no back on track Springpaw! She's on a border patrol and probably shouldn't be thinking about what her first ever hunting patrol would maybe be like when she's on a border patrol. Uh..after this! Yea! After this.

The apprentice made it back to the group, seeing that it was still a normal sized patrol she tilted her head just a bit "huh? I guess it ended up being just the three of us" she gave a little smile to both cats on her patrol "should we go back right now?" she didn't just want to run into the others and possibly forming an awkward situation but she also doesn't want to wait too long. That wonkt be any fun
╰─▸ ❝ @RavenzzGlow [Deerfang] || @al3cc766 [Ravenwing]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old January 5th, 2024, 04:07 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
──────────────

Windclan Apprentice | Post : 31

──────────────
Oh that's odd. Well, guess it's a normal sized patrol now! Time to mark the border! Uhhhhh okay so Deerfang and Ravenwing already got to work so now it's time for Springpaw to do her part! Oh yea no one ever told her how she was supposed to mark borders. Er...just rub your pelt agaisnt the bordering objects? The apprentice rubbed her fur on a little boulder she saw near the border. Yea! That must be it! Hm...there wasn't anyone else nearby. Guess she doesn't get to meet any other cats today. Oh well. There's always the gathering to look forward to! What other things were she supposed to do? It was just mark the border right..? Hmm...oh, maybe she should also look around for anything that's not so normal! Springpaw's eyes gazed around the area. Nope! Nothing here, So guess it's time to head back to the group! Wonder what Springpaw would've done if she saw a tresspaser. Guess that's when Crowtooth's battle training comes into play! Hmm...wonder how scary real battles are. With big and stronger cats that fight back instead of those dummies that stand round and get used for battle training!

So after Springpaw did her job as best as she could of making sure the border's marked without anyone teaching her before hand hence her confusion at first, she made it back to where she left the group. Well this wasn't as fun as Springpaw originally though it was but it was still really really fun to do!! Can't wait to do a hunting patrol. Would she be put on a hunting patrol??? She does't have any hunting skills currently but that could help her out a bit if there's some kind warrior on the patrol that would be able to teach her how to hunt! Then she could be one step closer to being a good warrior! What would she be able to catch??? Oh wait, no no no no back on track Springpaw! She's on a border patrol and probably shouldn't be thinking about what her first ever hunting patrol would maybe be like when she's on a border patrol. Uh..after this! Yea! After this.

The apprentice made it back to the group, seeing that it was still a normal sized patrol she tilted her head just a bit "huh? I guess it ended up being just the three of us" she gave a little smile to both cats on her patrol "should we go back right now?" she didn't just want to run into the others and possibly forming an awkward situation but she also doesn't want to wait too long. That wonkt be any fun
"Its their own fault for slacking off," Deerfang replied, "Unless they have an excuse, there's no reason to wait for them." Ze started to walk off, slightly limping. Deerfang checked zir paws, and they were starting to get cracked. I'd rather not have frostbite, thank you. "We'd better head back soon, unless you want to get sick."
@al3cc766

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 5th, 2024, 04:23 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenzzGlow View Post
"Its their own fault for slacking off," Deerfang replied, "Unless they have an excuse, there's no reason to wait for them." Ze started to walk off, slightly limping. Deerfang checked zir paws, and they were starting to get cracked. I'd rather not have frostbite, thank you. "We'd better head back soon, unless you want to get sick."
@al3cc766

->> ravenwing [he/him, warrior, 17moons] <<-
a black tom with various white markings, shaggy-short to medium length fur and pale green eyes.

he nodded, having started to shake from the cold wind blowing through his fur.

"yeah i think its time to go" he chimed in quietly before following deerfang.

he wasnt pleased that some of their patrol were slacking but at least he could report back in time and also without catching a cold from waiting too long.
@Pangoligon

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; January 5th, 2024 at 04:23 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 01:20 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - agatha kitty - tags; @BEAR.

[agatha kitty roll: 15]
He stumbled. Something clicked. We're going to end up in the river.
"Are you nuts?" she hissed as she sprung off of him and towards solid land. She wasn't a good swimmer at the best of times, and Sedgewater Valley in leafbare was not the best of times. If he gets me in there, I'm as good as dead.

[roll to land: 17]
She landed on the bank, scrabbling back to put some distance between herself and the river before she twisted back around to assess the situation, heart thundering in her chest. There is something very wrong with this cat.
Old January 6th, 2024, 10:41 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

How disappointing! Coyote had hoped she'd join him for a swim, but alas the lil' kitty was quick on her paws.

.. Good to know.

His shadowy figure flickered under the water's surface, before he emerged from the depths on RiverClan's side, shaking water from his ragged pelt. Perhaps it was primal instincts, but swimming always came pretty naturally to him - 'n was much kinder on the ol' damned leg.

Yellowed fangs flash toward Softsong in a crooked sort of smile, and then he vanished into the undergrowth. If he were in better shape, he would've opted to try to attack from the water - but he were smartened by the last fight, 'n knew it'd just be a fool's errand.

Next time though... he'd be tastin' cat again, for sure. He wanted to suck the bones from their marrow, the thought already made him drool.

[ @lesbianism // the bonecat has left the building ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 6th, 2024, 11:25 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - agatha kitty - tags; @BEAR.
Softsong watched the water, tightly wound and prepared to continue the fight as she waited for the rogue to surface. After a moment he pulled himself from the water on the other side of the border, pelt dripping as he flashed his teeth at her.
She was too shaken to even hiss back, instead just watching as he disappeared into RiverClan's territory, pupils wide.

She wasn't easily frightened, but the thought of how close she'd been to being tossed in the water, fighting for her life against both the currents and her opponent... lungs failing, limbs weakening... a shiver ran down her spine.
She wanted to wash her face of the vile crowfood he'd thrown, but there was no way she was going near the river, not when she had no guarantee he'd gone far. She would have to stop by Twilight Falls on her way home instead.

She took in a deep, shuddering breath before running back to camp as fast as her legs could take her. She needed to report back to Twilightstar, but mostly she wanted to be back in camp, and far, far away from Sedgewater Valley.
Old January 7th, 2024, 07:28 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

──────────────
[Springpaw | She/Her | 7 moons ]

Windclan Apprentice | Post : 32

──────────────
Springpaw nodded as the two gave their answer before the apprentice started to walk back in the direction of camp. "Okayy then!! Let's gooo!" Hmm...wonder where everyone else went...well either way Spring didn't want to catch a cold! Oo! Would she be able to be the one who reports it again?? Super duper fun! So she wanted to do that again!! Would she be able to do that again? Saying stuff about what happened and the things she saw and stuff?? Guess if the patrol leader allowed her to do so. It was uh...Deerfang! Achoo! The apprentice sneezed a bit as she was walking back with the patrol. Uh-oh, hope that's not anything too bad! That'll suck if she caught an actual cold. What are the signs of a cold anyway? Whatever it is, she hoped she's not sick yet....or ever. Getting cold. Too cold. And her fur isn't really long enough for this.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old January 7th, 2024, 11:21 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
──────────────

Windclan Apprentice | Post : 29

──────────────
Springpaw was tired of waiting; the patrol was just standing around doing nothing! And Mapledusk wasn't even there yet! It's already too cold "Okay everyone, i think it's time to move!" the apprentice looked around for the warrior, but they can't really wait for Mapledusk any longer. The patrol was already way behind and she didn't want to be punished. "Since there's a lot of us, we could probably finish it rather quickly but that doesn't mean we should relax too much! I don't know about you guys, but i don't want to get punished!" ..pretty sure her words made sense, right...? Springpaw moved her paws in the direction of the Sedgewater Valley. So far in every patrol she went on, she was the one to walk the patrol to their destination. Every patrol...which is....two patrols! Not much, but it's quite the coincidence. Whether or not the rest of the patrol was following her of not, she just want to do her job.....Well hopefully they were following behind her. Springpaw's eyes went over the changing landscape as she made it to the Valley. So...first border patrol. She...she got this!
╰─▸ ❝ @RavenzzGlow [Deerfang] || @Honey Bee [Mapledusk] || @pink.ghostface [Gooseflight] || @al3cc766 [Ravenwing] || @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw] || Hope ya'll don't mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> ravenwing [he/him, warrior, 17moons] <<-
a black tom with various white markings, shaggy-short to medium length fur and pale green eyes.
@RavenzzGlow @Honey Bee @pink.ghostface (?) @MockingRabbit @Pangoligon

content with just following springpaw, glad even that someone had finally decided to get them to move, he made sure to stay close behind the apprentice. maybe his presence would make her feel a bit more sure in herself, if not, it couldnt hurt to try.
the cold air blowing through his fur he wondered if there would be any snowfall during the last few moons of leafbare. he hoped the only trouble would be rain, rather than snow making everything soggy and cold.

(hope im tagging the right people lmao)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenzzGlow View Post
@Pangoligon [Springpaw] || @Honey Bee [Mapledusk] || @pink.ghostface [Gooseflight] || @al3cc766 [Ravenwing] || @MockingRabbit

Deerfang arrived and marked the border, hoping nobody was lagging behind.
@Honey Bee - @pink.ghostface
Brightpaw padded alongside the other cats. Sooo- I guess I'll mark along this place? No one gave her any directions, nor told her not to as she started. The tan-and-white she-cat moved methodically and carefully along the border, making sure every blade of grass was well marked.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old January 8th, 2024, 04:29 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan/WindClan Re: Sedgewater Valley

Birchbranch
RiverClan Warrior

Birchbranch padded gracefully over to the border. She sniffed at the stream.

''Stay together,'' She explained. ''In case there's danger from WindClan or other threats.''

@Snowyfeathr [ Minksplash ]
@Kass [ Dunepaw ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old January 8th, 2024, 04:48 PM
wco's local hampter

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@paris @Kass

Minksplash

Minksplash nodded. "We should probably also watch out for Ottersplash . ." she mewed, growling the name of the cat who had poisoned ThunderClan. Her own sister. "She could be anywhere and who knows what she is planning . ."

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably