Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:45 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:33 PM
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:23 PM
what ingredients make up...
by wolfie
Last post by Minkuu
Today 11:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2017, 03:11 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Empress of Evil

Fireflare padded into the clearing after his trip from the Riverclan border. His pelt was ruffled slightly from the wind of the moor,but he didn't mind. Thoughts lingered in his mind of what had just happened. He had just confessed feelings for a Riverclan she cat,and she had not responded the way he thought she would. His pelt still lingered of her,the scent of fresh water and moist air from where she had touched him. Her. He doesn't know why his thoughts lingered around her,she was nothing more the a toy to get Riverclan information and use it to his advantage. But his mind had always came back to the golden molly..Honeypool. He padded into camp,like as said his pelt still lingered the scent of Riverclan but he had done his best to hide is by rolling in snow before he made his way into camp,flecks of pure white snow reflecting off of his ginger pelt. His green eyes scanned the clearing for anycat that he knew.
Old February 20th, 2017, 03:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(It's fine!)

Winterwisp was sitting by herself in a quiet spot in the clearing, grooming her pelt. She had just finished her first training session with Moonpaw. Stupid kit. Only good at running, Winterwisp thought, rolling her eyes in agitation at the thought. Suddenly, she heard a cat say something and then chuckle. She huffed in annoyance. All she wanted was some nice peace after a long and exhausting training session. She was about to say something when she thought about what the ginger she-cat had said, soon finding herself quite curious. Winterwisp may be a bitter cat, but that didn't mean she wasn't curious at times. She just didn't show it. "Who's 'he'?", she asked Emberdust in a sour tone. She tried her best to make it sound as if she didn't really care and was just asking. She didn't like letting others see her as weak. Cats tended to take advantage of that and bully her for it. Winterwisp looked at the she-cat who had spoken and tilted her head to the side slightly, keeping her usual scowl on her face. She looks familiar.... , Winterwisp thought as she examined the cat. Isn't that the sister of stupid Blazingstar?, the warrior thought, her expression not changing. Emberdust I think?
The orange molly turned her inquisitive honey hues upon Winterwhisp and chuckled, a big smile formed on her maw 'And the plan is now being set into motion...though...she looks familiar.' she thought, though she pushed that thought aside, she had promised herself, as well as her idiot brother that she would find him a mate, and this one right beside her seems like a great first attempt "Blazingstar, my sibling, are you interested? my my, he already has a crush, who would've thought."she chuckled, she still couldn't figure out where she's seen this warrior before, and she's heard her voice before. It annoyed her a little, just the way she asked, the way she asked, the moment they locked eyes she know she didn't like this warrior, but this wasn't for her, she was talking to Winterwhisp for Blazingstar, to find him someone that would help him deal with his stress. Emberdust quivered her whiskers and picked her head up, so that her gaze was even with the warriors, so that Winterwhisp wasn't looking down upon her, it made her even more annoyed, she didn't like others looking down upon her, if anything it was her that would look down upon others, not because of her status, no she didn't care for that, no, it was because of her intelligence, she was much smarter than most of these cats in this clan, how else was she able to come up with this fool proof, mate finding, plan for his brother.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 20th, 2017, 03:21 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
She smiled at her kits enthusiasm. She hoped her kit knew that there was more to being a leader then just a legacy,a title. She was sure she would learn that one day,"You'll be great no matter what path Starclan has for you," she mewed. She smiled at her daughters words. Even if she was not her biological kit,she still felt as if she were hers. She still felt the same motherly instinct she had for her birthed kits,or any that she laid eyes on. "I'm only the best mother because I have the best kits anyone could ask for."
She smiled as her mother spoke, and purred. "Hey mom, what if I become a medicine cat apprentice? Would that mean I can't go hunting...?" she asked, even though she was a pretty good hunter already. She loved to hunt mostly to feel the warm, fresh meat in her mouth as she does, and the taste always brings happiness, to fill an empty stomach. But if she became apprentice, she would make her dream true! To be in the world of delightful herbs and seeds that filled the den. She could help people from minor to major injuries, and she could even save a life.
Old February 20th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
@Empress of Evil

Fireflare padded into the clearing after his trip from the Riverclan border. His pelt was ruffled slightly from the wind of the moor,but he didn't mind. Thoughts lingered in his mind of what had just happened. He had just confessed feelings for a Riverclan she cat,and she had not responded the way he thought she would. His pelt still lingered of her,the scent of fresh water and moist air from where she had touched him. Her. He doesn't know why his thoughts lingered around her,she was nothing more the a toy to get Riverclan information and use it to his advantage. But his mind had always came back to the golden molly..Honeypool. He padded into camp,like as said his pelt still lingered the scent of Riverclan but he had done his best to hide is by rolling in snow before he made his way into camp,flecks of pure white snow reflecting off of his ginger pelt. His green eyes scanned the clearing for anycat that he knew.

*Honeypool judging Fire all the way from RiverClan*
Old February 20th, 2017, 04:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
His whiskers twitched, "I don't need a warrior to save the day." He mumbled, but wished he hadn't spoken. Rainpaw was starting to get annoyed of his own stubborness as he knew he only just became an apprentice and shouldn't act so cocky. What the apprentice hoped most was that others didn't see him as a cliche. All the time he acted like he didn't care what others thought, and while most time that was true he couldn't help noticing the stares at the Breezerock. He wished others could see what Heartpaw saw. She saw through his anger, and rudeness. She saw who Rainpaw really was, and that he wasn't some bully. He wished she had saw through him being a bully that one time. Instead she snapped at me... His ear twitched up as his mentor was telling him to get help the second he saw a predator. "Well I'm not a mouse-brain." It seemed Obsidiansky expected his apprentice to go off fighting foxes the first day. "Understood." He murmured, forgetting to be a good little obedient apprentice like he should.

"We were close, but why should I be the one to talk to her? She's the one that-" Rainpaw stopped before he could open up any further. That's what he really wants, for me to open up to him. Wants to be friends. Well he can think again, I'm just his apprentice and he is just my mentor. His tail lashed, he didn't want to think of Heartpaw. Even if their fight would end the time wasn't now. Rainpaw's eyes widened as his attention quickly snapped to Obsidiansky. His yellow gaze burned with eagerness and hungered for knowledge. Finally, after what seemed like a hundred moons he would find out the identity of his family. That is if his mentor would share it with him. Just looking at the tom Rainpaw could tell he knew his mother and father. He listened closely as his mentor shared what he knew. The apprentice would finally figure out why everyone kept it a secret and why he got those looks. It couldn't just be because of his personality, right? Well at least he hoped so. By the time Obsidiansky had finished Rainpaw looked down at his paws but kept his pace as they walked. "So that's who they were." He simply mewed, expression cold and dull. All he had ever wanted was to know his origins but for once in his life he wished he'd never asked. "I guess I'll just have to train hard to prove that I'm not like her." He lifted his chin, his expression now oddly blank but determination lit in his yellow hues.
"I never said you did."
Obsidiansky mewed, his hues looking directly fowards, averting themselves from meeting Rainpaw's. The cat puzzled him. For one thing, he had seemed so proud and happy at the Breezerock and now at the next minute, he'd been snarling at another apprentice. What was the matter with him? Did he simply not care about what could happen, the trouble that he could be in for doing something like that? "I didn't say that, nor was I thinking it. But some apprentices feel like they can play the hero and save the day. They believe it will bring them honor. These are the apprentices who end up getting killed or badly hurt, and I would prefer to keep your name off that list." Obsidiansky mewed, although he was annoyed with the tom's cocky attitude. Did he think he could just speak to a warrior like that? Apparently no one's taught him the value of respect, he thought with a flash of his hues. He was frustrated, though he didn't want to give Rainpaw the pleasure- or maybe just the intrigue- of seeing that. There was no telling whether Rainpaw would regret it or be amused by it and keep on going, which was the last thing the tom wanted. He was trying to be friendly, but even for the normally good-natured tom, his patience was beginning to run out more quickly then he had expected. "You are close. One mistake doesn't break a friendship, Rainpaw. She still cares about you. And you still care about her. Don't be too proud to try and make things right." The tom mewed. He was careful not to push deeper into the wound of the memory, knowing that it was probably not the best idea to question further about the two of them. Still, he could see that the tom had been hurt by his friend. If he didn't make it right now... things could get out of hand very, very quickly. He watched Rainpaw's reaction to the story of what had happened to his family. A pang of sympathy flashed through his yellow hues, as he realized that no one had ever told him before now. But why? Ashstorm was a good cat. She made bad decisions, but she wasn't a horrible cat. He thought to himself, the tip of his tail twitching anxiously as he sighed. "Your Mother wasn't a bad cat, Rainpaw. Just because mistakes are made, and things are done that aren't good things does not make the cat who has done them a bad cat. Everyone makes mistakes. Your Mom just...chose not to learn from them, that's all." Obsidiansky sighed, looking down at his own paws and stopping. They were nearly there. It wouldn't be long before they reached the border. His mind began racing to think of questions to ask the younger cat, and things to tell him. What their strengths are. What their weaknesses are. He thought, his eyes still fixed dead ahead even as he thought. He didn't want to look down at the younger cat now. And not because he disliked him...because he was worried. After knowing what had happened with his parents, what would Rainpaw do about it? Would he make a bad decision, and end up doing something reckless? Obsidiansky hoped not.

(Do you want to post and then have me post at the border? Or do you want to post at the border?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 20th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

(( @Lilly i'm soooooooo sorry, i almost forgot ;u)

Shuffling out through the warrior's den, a pale brown molly with darker markings around her face, ears and tail emerged from her slumber. She was a bit on the petite side, which would suggest to a cat that she wasn't that old. She was a currently in an awkward part of her life where she was young enough to still harbor some apprentice attributes behavior wise, yet old enough to be seem as an amateur warrior that was a few moons out of apprenticeship. One could look upon her in a normal mood and see how cheerful and friendly she is, how curious she is of the world and might accidentally talk your ear off asking someone questions that no ordinary cat could answer, even if they wanted to. However, this was not the same molly that was present now. In any other time of the day, her movements and body perky and her eyes shifting around, looking harmless mischief to get herself into. However, the cat that surfaced from the warriors' den recently had her tail, eyes, and ears drooped with an expression plastered on her face that said she wished she was back in her nest and sound asleep, instead of waking up irritable everyday. She took a big stretch and released a high pitched yawn followed by her smacking her lips together. She knew she would have to get up to eat before heading up to hunt, but instead she lays down in a loaf shape as she closes her eyes to try and get more energy for the day.

Last edited by Lawlipop; February 25th, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old February 20th, 2017, 04:43 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Horizonkit was rather lost in her rambling and didn't really register a question being asked but she knew who was there and she burst into a new bout of racking sobs and wriggled trying to use any remaining strength to make herself seem as small as possible. "Mommy im so sorry. im sorry!!" she wailed her tail lashing in distress. She continued to sob and plead completely blind and deaf to anyone's replies. She was lost in her own desperate sobbing. Horizonkit tried to wobbly run towards her mother and collapsed into her fur. She took shuddering breaths soaking up her mother's loving scent and warm feel. Her wailing quieted down to a whimper and her violent shaking gradually reduced to tired shudders.
Gorseflower was a little taken aback by how upset Horizonkit seemed over the whole ordeal. She sighed and wrapped her long plume tail around her kit as she stumbled into her fur. She placed her paw in between the kits shoulders and pushed her firmly to herself in a warm, loving embrace. "Horizonkit, it's okay sweet heart. I'm right here." She purred softly into her ear as she bent down to swipe her tongue over the blue kits forehead. "There's nothing to be sorry about. It's over, in the past. Forget the mistakes, but don't forget what they teach you, Okay?" She said softly, her voice barely more then a tender whisper. "I will love you, no matter how big or messy of a mistake you make. You are my sweet little girl, and I love you." She said with another lick to her head. Then she used her paw and lifted Horizonkit's head to make her gaze at her. Gorseflower's blue eyes softened as she smiled. "I need you to tell me what hurts okay? I know you don't want to, but I need to take you to Surgestorm when he gets back. I promise he will make sure you feel perfectly fine. But I need you to tell me what feels wrong." She said, her voice acquiring a serious tone.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 20th, 2017, 06:37 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

She smiled as her mother spoke, and purred. "Hey mom, what if I become a medicine cat apprentice? Would that mean I can't go hunting...?" she asked, even though she was a pretty good hunter already. She loved to hunt mostly to feel the warm, fresh meat in her mouth as she does, and the taste always brings happiness, to fill an empty stomach. But if she became apprentice, she would make her dream true! To be in the world of delightful herbs and seeds that filled the den. She could help people from minor to major injuries, and she could even save a life.
"You could go hunting sometimes,just not as much." she mewed. She knew how much her daughter loved to hunt across the moor,she knew how much of a good warrior she would be. "But your focus will be on providing healing for the clean instead of prey. But I'm sure during your free time you can catch a quick rabbit for me." she chuckled.

Last edited by graves; February 20th, 2017 at 06:38 PM.
Old February 20th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood sat down to stop their pacing, as pacing was suspicious and they didn't need suspicion against them. The outwardly shy cat licked at some of their chest fur as their crystal blue eyes looked around softly. Caramelblood's ears perked up almost adorably as they saw their best, and almost only, friend. "Th-hrushflight...!" the cat called out, their fake stutter added for the effect of seeming too small and shy to ever do what they had plans to do. The cream and caramel-colored cat gave a very forced smile, knowing that others were watching them in camp and they couldn't be who they actually were. "Over h-here...!" the cat falsely stammered out in that shy voice, sticking to the side of camp.
Thrushflight seemed to almost jump at his name and turned to see Caramelblood. His pale blue hues lit up seeing them. With quick movements and keeping his body lowered to the ground, Thrushflight darted over the Caramelblood and offered his friend a small smile. Although as soon as he arrived, the small calico flicked the tip of his tail to theirs and scampered behind the warriors den where no cat would see either of them. Once he was there, the calico spat onto the ground, a small hiss in his voice. "If Singenight were here, there'd be no need for such an act. I'm starting to feel almost ridiculous. Things must change," he spoke. There was nothing timid about Thrushflight now that no one could hear or see him. He was sitting up straight with his brown tail around his alabaster paws. His ears were perked and his gaze was fierce. He looked towards Caramelblood's direction, assuming his friend had followed him to their safe zone that wasn't in the territory.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 20th, 2017, 08:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
"You could go hunting sometimes,just not as much." she mewed. She knew how much her daughter loved to hunt across the moor,she knew how much of a good warrior she would be. "But your focus will be on providing healing for the clean instead of prey. But I'm sure during your free time you can catch a quick rabbit for me." she chuckled.
"You know I will." she purred and nuzzled her kindly, a huge smile on her maw. She licked her mother's head so the fur went up like she did to hers and gave a laugh. "Hey mom, do you think Dad is here? I'm guessing he's got a scorning for me too." she purred and laughed as she said. Although she knew this was serious, the mischievous molly would hardly ever take anything serious. She could smile in the worst situations, and while some found that bad, others loved that about her. She was loving, quick, and strong too, but she wasn't big on offense, mostly because she wasn't big on fighting. She pawed her mom and flashed another smile. "Oh, and mom? Is it alright if you and I go hunting sometime? Me and Moonpaw were planning to go but I wanna make sure we have a warrior with us..." she asked, and she even surprised herself by doing so. The mischievous kit had learned alot from Surge, and so she wanted to keep her promise. Promise you'll be careful? the words echoed in her head and her eyes had a soft honest gaze, that was hinted with her usual curious, mischievous look that the kit will never be able to rid of.
Closed Thread