Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:24 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 07:00 AM
two questions regarding...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 06:55 AM
Wolfhive Art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:55 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 06:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2017, 05:44 AM
tired individual

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
While she didn't have as many as the other,she still had a few scars herself. The biggest one raked from her chest all the way down her underbelly,but her long fur had covered it up pretty well. With maybe a nick in the ear here and there. She shrugged and smiled,"My big size comes in handy sometimes you could say." she chuckled. Her sized usually scared other cats as it was,so she was glad it finally came in handy for something for once.
Cloudedsky's smile grew at the she-cat's words. "Yeah," she responded, "I'll bet it's at least a littke easier to fight with a bigger size! Stronger and good for protecting yourself!" She felt like that was kind of a dumb thing to say, and that she could've come up with a better response, but what she said was what she thought, and she usually didn't say just what she thought. "So, what have you been up to this past while since things have started going back to normal?" She asked, actually starting a conversation for once.
Old February 13th, 2017, 06:42 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

{ @Chameleon }
The black tom layed in the nest and looked around, watching his fellow apprentices. He stayed silent, his face straight and stoic. Maybe he would find someone to talk to. As he watched them one caught his eye. A short of she-cat who had a rather slight wobble to her. He watched as she walked around and kept his straight gaze.

Last edited by monfang; February 13th, 2017 at 06:44 AM.
Old February 13th, 2017, 07:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
{ @Chameleon }
The black tom layed in the nest and looked around, watching his fellow apprentices. He stayed silent, his face straight and stoic. Maybe he would find someone to talk to. As he watched them one caught his eye. A short of she-cat who had a rather slight wobble to her. He watched as she walked around and kept his straight gaze.
Owlpaw was clearly struggled and awkwardly walked forwards before sitting down in her nest," Hello." She said cheerfully

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 13th, 2017, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Owlpaw was clearly struggled and awkwardly walked forwards before sitting down in her nest," Hello." She said cheerfully
Crowpaw looked at her and kept a stoic gaze. "Hello." he replied straightly. "I see your doing better on that wobble of yours." he meowed plainly.
Old February 13th, 2017, 08:23 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Wait have you signed up for a ceremony because I don't think you can officially make HarmonyBlade your mentor without permission from the leader. It may take a while...)
HarmonyBlade came out of the nursery looking straight forward. He eventually met the eyes of Cherrypaw. "Coming?" He twitched his ears and waved his tail patiently
(Sent you a pm) cherrypaw looked up at him "can icepaw and redclaw come with us" she asked

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 13th, 2017, 08:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Crowpaw looked at her and kept a stoic gaze. "Hello." he replied straightly. "I see your doing better on that wobble of yours." he meowed plainly.
Owlpaw paused," Thank you?" She wasn't sure if that was scorn or a complement so she thought for a minute trying to decide

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 13th, 2017, 08:48 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post

Cloudedsky's smile grew at the she-cat's words. "Yeah," she responded, "I'll bet it's at least a littke easier to fight with a bigger size! Stronger and good for protecting yourself!" She felt like that was kind of a dumb thing to say, and that she could've come up with a better response, but what she said was what she thought, and she usually didn't say just what she thought. "So, what have you been up to this past while since things have started going back to normal?" She asked, actually starting a conversation for once.
Briarbranch smiled at her words and nodded. She thought for a moment at her question,her head tilting slightly,"What i usually do..which is tree climb." she chuckled. She stilled loved to tree climb,feeling the breeze in her thick fur as she watched the sunset between the thunderclan trees. the memory with her tree climbing till was in her memory, and she smiled at the thought of it.
Old February 13th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
(Sent you a pm) cherrypaw looked up at him "can icepaw and redclaw come with us" she asked
He glanced over at the other apprentice and her mentor "sure why not? You two can have some mini competitions in the training grounds."
Old February 13th, 2017, 09:28 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The silver apprentice narrowed his eyes upon the older mollys statement, it was true he didn't really believe that Starclan existed, it was never proven,a sniff it was, he never saw it, he only thought that it was a reason to cause bloodshed, a reason to kill those they despise, an excuse. He nodded his head in agreement, he drank in the Warriors words, taking every single syllable to heart, every vowel, every consonant, and buried them deep within his soul, to him, it seemed as though someone had finally shed some light within his dark heart, at she did, but at Thebes same time, though he didn't know it, the molly was plauging his soul. His blue hues danced with excitement and uncertainty when she began to state her..."proposal" he felt nauseous, terrified, like something darker, more...evil lurked behind Mossdrops words, but at the sameness time he was joyous, thrilled, determined, he wanted to change his fate, he didn't want to be a slave to these....Starclan supporters much longer, he wanted to make his own path, his own way.
Jaypaw close his eyes and thought about her proposal once she finished, he didn't just want to shout yes, get his troubles over with in only a few seconds, no, nothing wasn't ever that simple, life was never that simple, he had to think deeply about every word that slipped out of the brown tabbys mouth, make sure she didnt have alterior motives behind training him, he only had one more moon before he would become a full warrior, he had to look at each and every one of his options very closely. "Who exactly will be training me, because by the sounds of it....it won't be you. Why should I train behind my mentors back, he's never done anything to deserve that." he stated calmly, his blue he's seemed to get colder, they seemed to become as bright, as light, as cold, as ice its self, he didn't believe in Starclan, but he also didn't believe in disloyalty, and if he was being bribed into taking the wrong path, the disloyal, sly, dishonest path, he would rather die loyal, honest, true, as well as stupid if needed, he promised Ashstar that he would Ben true to his clan, and he never breaks his promises. "Why should I listen to you?" he questioned, his voice low, cold, and dripped with venom, he was a sweet cat, untill you rubbed his fur the wrong way.
Mossdrop gave a small, calm smile at the apprentice. This cat was hard to persuade, but if he agree'd, hard work would pay off. But, sometimes it was hard to persuade others, even if you were...quite good at it. "It is wise not to trust my words, or what I'm offering you, Jaypaw." Stubborn, and doesn't trust me easily, hmph, good choice, I would think. "Most cats would simply say yes immediately, but you are quite different than the others, good choice to question me, and my offer." The molly told, eyes gleaming, she would only propose this once, and only..once. If he refused, she would not ask him again, ever, unless he comes begging to her. That would possibly happen, but its also impossible to happen. Mossdrop was a wicked cat, a persuader, and all. This wasn't her first or second marigold trip around.
"But, I promise you, these cats will make you the warrior your clan needs, and perhaps, you may become leader, in time." Hmm, this is becoming more interesting than the last time I asked this to another apprentice. "This is not an offer I give lightly, only to those who I see who could be better than their fellow warriors, apprentices. Do you want to be the best, better than your den mates?" Mossdrop spoke, boring right into his eyes. He doesn't know the lies Mapledash has, locked up, but she wouldn't tell, it would make him refuse this offer, she didn't want to ruin his chance. I don't really know the lies well at heart, but I do know that he fled when Ratnight came with Sagewhisker of Windclan, a very big coward. He probably fell in love with that stupid cat as well! Disloyalty like that is a disgrace. She thought, extreme annoyance boiling in her head, she knew Mapledash was a Starclan Supporter, she knew it, she always knew it. It angered her, a lot.

Last edited by seasalt; February 13th, 2017 at 09:31 AM.
Old February 13th, 2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Owlpaw paused," Thank you?" She wasn't sure if that was scorn or a complement so she thought for a minute trying to decide
The tom looked at the other cats, not looking at her. "So, what brings you to speak with me?" he asked, his eyes flickering as he looked from cat to cat. Common gossip, whispers of secrets, jokes and bad humor. That's all the went on the den. He occasionally joined in on the gossip, though he never said anything himself.
Closed Thread