Last post by kenjaku
Today 12:41 AM

Old December 29th, 2017, 10:44 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Challenge accepted!`` She mewed, ``First one to come back here with the most prey before sunhigh wins! They get to pick the first prey back in camp.`` She mewed.

(Sunhigh is like, in couple few moments)) @cactus
Mistytuft sniffed around, racing off. She noticed a ruffle in the bushes ahead, crouching down as she narrowed her ears. Remaining still as she listened. Quickly, she pounced, appearing out with a rabbit. She buried it in the earth, going around once more. Collecting a small shrew and mouse (which was almost torn to shreds due to her messy hunting). Mistytuft came back to the meeting site, lining up her catches as she waited for Lightheart.

Last edited by judas; December 29th, 2017 at 10:44 PM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactus View Post

Mistytuft sniffed around, racing off. She noticed a ruffle in the bushes ahead, crouching down as she narrowed her ears. Remaining still as she listened. Quickly, she pounced, appearing out with a rabbit. She buried it in the earth, going around once more. Collecting a small shrew and mouse (which was almost torn to shreds due to her messy hunting). Mistytuft came back to the meeting site, lining up her catches as she waited for Lightheart.

Lightheart dashed away and a few moments she returned with a blackbird, a frog and a vole and was proudly carrying it. As she went back to the same spot she realized her friend got there first, ``Mouse dung!`` She muffled through the prey, ``I guess you won!`` She mewed, ``Want to return these back to camp or just bury them for now?`` She asked through the prey once again, it was muffled.

@cactus

Last edited by Mystic; December 31st, 2017 at 10:53 AM.
Old December 30th, 2017, 03:58 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Soul nodded doubtfully and looked up at her, his eyes widened slightly, but as blank and dull as before, looking slightly unfocused, although they weren't. He looked carefully at Pinewish, and when she raced away, the long legged tom tried to scramble after her, but ended up tripping instead and quickly gave up, panting even though he'd only made it a few tail lengths. He looked at the ginger molly skeptically, then nodded. “Okay,” he said in a slightly guarded tone, not liking the idea, but not caring either.
PineWish scooped up the kit in her jaws, dangling him from the scruff of his neck. "Just say if I'm hurting you. We'll be at camp very soon I promise." She spoke through a mouthful of black and white fur. Every now and then she could feel her teeth rub up against one of his bones because of how skinny Soul was. The two raced through the pine forest, the ground slightly damp and soft. Debris were sticking to PineWish's ginger fur and dirt was splattered up her legs. Ferns brushed her sides as they rushed through the undergrowth, mice scattering as her paws hit the ground.
(I'll mention you in camp if you want)
Old December 30th, 2017, 07:33 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
PineWish scooped up the kit in her jaws, dangling him from the scruff of his neck. "Just say if I'm hurting you. We'll be at camp very soon I promise." She spoke through a mouthful of black and white fur. Every now and then she could feel her teeth rub up against one of his bones because of how skinny Soul was. The two raced through the pine forest, the ground slightly damp and soft. Debris were sticking to PineWish's ginger fur and dirt was splattered up her legs. Ferns brushed her sides as they rushed through the undergrowth, mice scattering as her paws hit the ground.
(I'll mention you in camp if you want)
(Yeah, mention me in camp please~ )

Last edited by doghouse; December 30th, 2017 at 07:34 AM.
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“You can do this, Newtpaw, you got this.” The small apprentice gave herself motivational words to make sure she did not doubt herself or become self-conscious because of her issues when it came to being compared to other young cats like her in the forest. She, so far, had went through a mental checklist and was hoping that she hadn’t forgotten a step of the hunting process, while in retrospect - the munchkin was probably overthinking this whole thing. This was important though and she would continue to overthink it, putting immense detail and carefulness into her assessment to do her very best. Newtpaw wanted to show everyone, both the ones who bullied her and the ones who believed in her, that she could succeed in life. Deep down, the short apprentice would wonder if she was repeating herself one too many times, but hey, it was helping Newtpaw stay focused and confident - so that was all that mattered, wasn’t it? She gave her head a gentle shake, deciding to just stop thinking about these things and direct all of her mindset to the hunt that was now laid out before her. Taking another quick sniff of the forest path in front of her, she reminded her senses of the scent trail of the vole and set off through the hunting grounds at a quiet, yet quickened pace, her paws brushing through the grass and being the least bit of noise coming from her now, but it was not that noticeable overall. Her blue-hued eyes scanned from side to side, keeping a close watch on her surroundings and making sure that nothing was unaccounted for as the smell of the vole was slowly, but surely, getting stronger as she grew closer to its exact location. Halting behind some shrubbery, the small shecat peeked through the green leaves, her heart skipping a beat as she caught sight of the brown-furred vole within the grass near the roots of a large oak tree. This was her moment to finally prove herself, to show her mentor that she could be just as impressive as any other apprentice that Raspberrybubble had before Newtpaw came along.
(She’s better than all Rasberry’s other apprentices Cherrypaw I died in battle as a paw, Cherrypaw II joined the Dark Forest then abandoned the clan, and Cherrypaw III disappeared one night, day before final assessment never to be seen again, ye she mentored alot of Cherry’s, oh, and at six moons Brackenpaw died of greencough)
Rasberrybuble nodded in approval, I’ve trained her well. She probably will pass this assesment. She was rather impressed with her apprentice, the one who would probably escaped and died.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:15 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Rainpaw looked at his brother with a shrug when he mentioned their sister. "I have to tell you that i don't know how to hunt." replied Rainpaw with a small shrug. He gave one of his paws a lick before drawing it over his ear with his tail swishing back and forth.
(no not yet. btw: Sorry for the late reply. Some things came up.)
GingerFrost purred good-naturedly to his brother, "I suppose I'll have to teach you then!" He meowed, his tail flicking happily.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 31st, 2017, 06:21 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(She’s better than all Rasberry’s other apprentices Cherrypaw I died in battle as a paw, Cherrypaw II joined the Dark Forest then abandoned the clan, and Cherrypaw III disappeared one night, day before final assessment never to be seen again, ye she mentored alot of Cherry’s, oh, and at six moons Brackenpaw died of greencough)
Rasberrybuble nodded in approval, I’ve trained her well. She probably will pass this assesment. She was rather impressed with her apprentice, the one who would probably escaped and died.
The small apprentice knew that she couldn’t stay here forever and just be tense like this, the time was coming up to strike and she would not miss that moment. Her tail quietly swished behind her as she crouched into the green-hued grass as the female readied her form to pounce forward to catch the vole that was only a few pawsteps away from her now. Raspberrybubble was counting on her to do well and the short-legged shecat knew that all too well, which pushed her to feel determined and motivated even to do better. She would become a warrior and she was sure of that. With this being declared mentally, Newtpaw sprang forward, her small body gliding through the loose leaves of the bush that she had conveniently hid behind to spot her prey, who almost immediately was alerted to her presence and started to scatter off into another direction, dropping the snack that it had grasped in it’s tiny claws seconds earlier. Despite being born with legs that were only half the length of any normal feline, the female was quick on her paws, putting twice, probably even thrice more steps as she darted through the undergrowth after the creature, springing off her back legs with a powerful thrust of her paws against the ground as she flew forward. Newtpaw soon caught up with her catch of choice and sank her claws into the brown-furred vole, making it utter a squeak as she bit down onto the back of its neck as quick and hard as she could muster, killing it instantly as it felt limp in her grasp. Newtpaw lifted her head from the ground, the vole still warm in her jaws, as she turned her head towards her mentor, who was observing in the near distance. She padded over to the older shecat with a satisfied little strut in her step as she then halted in front of Raspberrybubble, presenting the female with the vole by setting it in front of her as she wore a proud smile.
Old December 31st, 2017, 10:35 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice knew that she couldn’t stay here forever and just be tense like this, the time was coming up to strike and she would not miss that moment. Her tail quietly swished behind her as she crouched into the green-hued grass as the female readied her form to pounce forward to catch the vole that was only a few pawsteps away from her now. Raspberrybubble was counting on her to do well and the short-legged shecat knew that all too well, which pushed her to feel determined and motivated even to do better. She would become a warrior and she was sure of that. With this being declared mentally, Newtpaw sprang forward, her small body gliding through the loose leaves of the bush that she had conveniently hid behind to spot her prey, who almost immediately was alerted to her presence and started to scatter off into another direction, dropping the snack that it had grasped in it’s tiny claws seconds earlier. Despite being born with legs that were only half the length of any normal feline, the female was quick on her paws, putting twice, probably even thrice more steps as she darted through the undergrowth after the creature, springing off her back legs with a powerful thrust of her paws against the ground as she flew forward. Newtpaw soon caught up with her catch of choice and sank her claws into the brown-furred vole, making it utter a squeak as she bit down onto the back of its neck as quick and hard as she could muster, killing it instantly as it felt limp in her grasp. Newtpaw lifted her head from the ground, the vole still warm in her jaws, as she turned her head towards her mentor, who was observing in the near distance. She padded over to the older shecat with a satisfied little strut in her step as she then halted in front of Raspberrybubble, presenting the female with the vole by setting it in front of her as she wore a proud smile.
She purred,” I’d rate that hunt a ninty nine, you took a little time, waiting, but you caught it and were quiet.” She meowed,” I’m so proud of you. I know you’ll be a warrior as long as you pass your last two assesments, elder’s duties and battle training. Which I pressume you want to save for tomorrow.” She meowed thinking more logically than anything else.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 31st, 2017, 11:27 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Lightheart dashed away and a few moments she returned with a blackbird, a frog and a vole and was proudly carrying it. As she went back to the same spot she realized her friend got there first, ``Mouse dung!`` She muffled through the prey, ``I guess you won!`` She mewed, ``Want to return these back to camp or just bury them for now?`` She asked through the prey once again, it was muffled.

@cactus
The molly smiled, fluffy out her fur. He listened as Lightheart suggested they go back. Mistytuft flicked her ears, picking up her prey. "Let's go, I'm hungry." She purred. Mistytuft started leading back to camp.
Old December 31st, 2017, 02:19 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactus View Post

The molly smiled, fluffy out her fur. He listened as Lightheart suggested they go back. Mistytuft flicked her ears, picking up her prey. "Let's go, I'm hungry." She purred. Mistytuft started leading back to camp.

Lightheart happily followed her friend back to camp. It was a nice day to spend time with a friend or clanmate.