Last post by Fish
Today 12:28 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM

Old May 19th, 2021, 11:56 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

@feather lily
Dusksong sighed, exasperated,, "You swim." Did this appentice not know how to swim? "You can, right?"
Old May 19th, 2021, 12:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@feather lily
Dusksong sighed, exasperated,, "You swim." Did this appentice not know how to swim? "You can, right?"
no, my mentor never took me out... sorry he said looking back at his paws. he didnt mean to make them mad he just wanted to train

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 22nd, 2021, 11:46 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
She saw a paw fly out at her. She swiftly jumped out of the dust, leaving her mentor in the remains. Then turning around to leap at his back.
@spade
The speed of the dodge was impressive as Kestrelstar felt Nightpaw land on his back. ”Good,” he snapped, turning his head to look at her. Without wasting a beat though, the leader dropped to his side and attempted to roll onto his back to squish her underneath. He wasn’t too heavier than her, but it would leave her winded if it landed.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 11:58 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
The speed of the dodge was impressive as Kestrelstar felt Nightpaw land on his back. ”Good,” he snapped, turning his head to look at her. Without wasting a beat though, the leader dropped to his side and attempted to roll onto his back to squish her underneath. He wasn’t too heavier than her, but it would leave her winded if it landed.
It landed. She struggled, from under him. She kicked her powerful back paws up, hoping to kick him off.

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 03:36 PM
chirps

"Always be sure of where your landing on your opponent - if they're heavier than you, a move like this would crush you," Kestrelstar growled, using the momentum of Nightpaw's back legs to propel himself off of her and back onto his legs again, a few paces away from her. The leader then turned, launching himself back at her. He made a point to aim for her right shoulder. He wanted to see how well she could regroup and dodge another oncoming attack.

// @Kunaiskrill
Old May 23rd, 2021, 06:41 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

Quote:
"Always be sure of where your landing on your opponent - if they're heavier than you, a move like this would crush you," Kestrelstar growled, using the momentum of Nightpaw's back legs to propel himself off of her and back onto his legs again, a few paces away from her. The leader then turned, launching himself back at her. He made a point to aim for her right shoulder. He wanted to see how well she could regroup and dodge another oncoming attack.

// @Kunaiskrill
She smirked. She leaped straight over him, bringing herself onto his back. “Take this!”

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 23rd, 2021, 07:03 PM
chirps

It was quick, and Nightpaw had managed to remove herself from his path so that Kestrelstar ran through nothing, paws skidding to a halt and turning. Sides heaved a bit as he took a beat to collect himself. "Good. That was quick." She was getting faster, quicker, and soon it would be time for her final assessment.

"Now I want to take those moves and go into the water," Kestrelstar instructed, beckoning the apprentice with his tail for them to join him as he waded into the stream beside the training island.

// @Kunaiskrill
Old May 23rd, 2021, 07:27 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

Quote:
It was quick, and Nightpaw had managed to remove herself from his path so that Kestrelstar ran through nothing, paws skidding to a halt and turning. Sides heaved a bit as he took a beat to collect himself. "Good. That was quick." She was getting faster, quicker, and soon it would be time for her final assessment.

"Now I want to take those moves and go into the water," Kestrelstar instructed, beckoning the apprentice with his tail for them to join him as he waded into the stream beside the training island.

// @Kunaiskrill
She looked to him, a little bit afraid. The larger apprentice followed him. “Battling in the water?”

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 25th, 2021, 12:15 PM
chirps

”Yes,” Kestrelstar stated, shifting his paws on the stream bed below him. ”Each RiverClan cat needs to be able to translate any land fighting moves to the water, as it can be used during battles or attacks on the camp.” With that, he padded ahead and turned so that he was facing Nightpaw.

”The first move is the leg sweep - but underwater. Watch,” Kestrelstar ducked quickly under the water, holding his breath, and slunk forward, extending a paw and aiming to swipe Nightpaw’s legs out from under her. Being a RiverClan cat, he expected her to not panic with this as he came back up. ”If will stun the other Clans, as they aren’t used to swimming or battling.”

// @Kunaiskrill
Old May 25th, 2021, 03:35 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

fernsplash tapped his paw impatiently,Blazepaw did not arrive for trainning this after noon.He tilted his head in fact he didnt remember seeing blazepaw after the meeting yesterday or beyond that time.Fernsplash darted back to camp,and ran up to Kestrelstar,"Kestrelstar,Blazepaw is missing"he panted.

@spade

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset