Today 05:37 PM

Old January 16th, 2024, 08:19 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

☆ Mosspaw ☆

Mosspaw looked up at the sound of the kit's voice and scoffed silently. It was like the kit was calling them all out for not caring. Sure, it was noble for Wolfpaw to have done such a thing, he would make a good leader, maybe, or a good deputy some moon. Most of us knew the berry was poisonous, or observed it silently and left. Nobody needed to make a big ruckus about it, or shout out how loudly they cared, hopefully, Wolfpaw, looking at the nods of appreciation could tell they cared and were thankful.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:27 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

falling-paw he trotted in and stretched his white legs
Old January 18th, 2024, 02:15 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumpaw - He/Him (9/100)
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

\\ Agatha Kitty is active for this //

Plumpaw tilted his head. Fleckpaw seemed so nervous all of a sudden; was it something he said? Wolfpaw gave him no time to ask, cutting him off with an answer so blunt and dry it made Plumpaw want to crawl out of his skin.

At first Plumpaw didn’t put two and two together, mistakenly taking his words as a direct threat. Then he dropped his gaze back to the berry. A deathberry, he’d called it. Pretty on the nose, though what else would you call a berry that could kill you with just one bite. Bite

His thoughts were pulled back to the memory of Tawnykit. She had died so quickly just from a single snake bite. A wound so small, only two little puncture holes, and yet she died no more than a few minutes after it’d happened. Maybe that snake was just like the deathberry: Poisonous. Except instead of dying from biting it, you die from getting bit by it.

Plumpaw turned back to his sister once Wolfpaw was finished with his little lecture. It worried him that she'd known about the berry before him, but chose not to pry. That look on her, it was– he just didn't want to bring back any painful memories for her.

“Wow, ok so… I guess I won’t be eating it then,” he tried to laugh it off, but the air in den had turned sour just like it had in the clearing. His sister still seemed stressed, so he leaned in and gave her another gentle nudge. She must hate all this death-talk just as much as him. Stars know he didn't care for it... All it did was bring everyone down and stress them out.

“What’s got you so nervous? No one’s gonna get killed by a little berry, especially not now that we know how deadly it is,” That’s right, as long as everyone did their part to keep an eye out for that round, red menace everything would be fine.

@Barnaby ( poor Fleckpaw ;-; )
--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 18th, 2024 at 02:24 PM.
Old January 19th, 2024, 08:23 AM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Plumpaw - He/Him (9/100)

\\ Agatha Kitty is active for this //

Plumpaw tilted his head. Fleckpaw seemed so nervous all of a sudden; was it something he said? Wolfpaw gave him no time to ask, cutting him off with an answer so blunt and dry it made Plumpaw want to crawl out of his skin.

At first Plumpaw didn’t put two and two together, mistakenly taking his words as a direct threat. Then he dropped his gaze back to the berry. A deathberry, he’d called it. Pretty on the nose, though what else would you call a berry that could kill you with just one bite. Bite

His thoughts were pulled back to the memory of Tawnykit. She had died so quickly just from a single snake bite. A wound so small, only two little puncture holes, and yet she died no more than a few minutes after it’d happened. Maybe that snake was just like the deathberry: Poisonous. Except instead of dying from biting it, you die from getting bit by it.

Plumpaw turned back to his sister once Wolfpaw was finished with his little lecture. It worried him that she'd known about the berry before him, but chose not to pry. That look on her, it was– he just didn't want to bring back any painful memories for her.

“Wow, ok so… I guess I won’t be eating it then,” he tried to laugh it off, but the air in den had turned sour just like it had in the clearing. His sister still seemed stressed, so he leaned in and gave her another gentle nudge. She must hate all this death-talk just as much as him. Stars know he didn't care for it... All it did was bring everyone down and stress them out.

“What’s got you so nervous? No one’s gonna get killed by a little berry, especially not now that we know how deadly it is,” That’s right, as long as everyone did their part to keep an eye out for that round, red menace everything would be fine.

@Barnaby ( poor Fleckpaw ;-; )
Fleck looked to him. Yeah but what about kits? They don’t know what they are! What if they accidentally eat one!”, she said freaking out. Taking a deep breath she leaned her pelt into Plumpaws side. “Maybe I’m over reacting”

Old January 19th, 2024, 10:46 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw had contemplated over this, but ultimately decided this would be for the greater good.

After finishing things up with Fleckpaw, he had retrieved one of the berries from where he discarded them. It glinted dangerously red in the sunlight as he kept it close, carrying it to a spot just outside the entrance to the apprentice den - he needed to make sure he was heard, 'cause he wanted no more of this nonsense in his camp.

"Apprentices!" He barked out, loud enough to alarm anyone in the den and surrounding area. "Get over here for a moment, we need to go over something real quick."

In the meantime, he neatly pinned the berry beneath one paw - not hard enough to damage it, but it'd keep it from falling into harm's way. Once this little lesson was over, he'd get rid of it.

Rainpaw and Cloudpaw came over to listen to what wolfpaw had to say.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 19th, 2024, 10:54 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

SwallowPaw sat down grooming her calico pelt (OPEN)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old January 19th, 2024, 05:15 PM
on hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
Fleck looked to him. Yeah but what about kits? They don’t know what they are! What if they accidentally eat one!”, she said freaking out. Taking a deep breath she leaned her pelt into Plumpaws side. “Maybe I’m over reacting”

Plumpaw - He/Him (11/100)

"No, no! You're not overreacting," Plumpaw had wrapped his tail around her now, gently brushing it down her back. He hated seeing his sister so upset. That wasn't right at all; all of his siblings should be laughing and smiling!

"Say, lets head over to the nursery right now and warn them. That oughta make you feel better. Plus it'll be smart to warn the kits anyway," He stood and gestured toward the den's opening with his head. Even if Wolfpaw or some other cat had thought to warn them before them it still couldn't hurt to check.

Old January 20th, 2024, 11:34 AM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Plumpaw - He/Him (11/100)

"No, no! You're not overreacting," Plumpaw had wrapped his tail around her now, gently brushing it down her back. He hated seeing his sister so upset. That wasn't right at all; all of his siblings should be laughing and smiling!

"Say, lets head over to the nursery right now and warn them. That oughta make you feel better. Plus it'll be smart to warn the kits anyway," He stood and gestured toward the den's opening with his head. Even if Wolfpaw or some other cat had thought to warn them before them it still couldn't hurt to check.

She nods and follows him. ”Thanks Plumpaw,” she purred and rubbed her head against his arm while they walked.

(Want to make it an event so we could get all the kits?)

Old January 20th, 2024, 04:58 PM
on hiatus

Plumpaw - 12/100
ThunderClan | 6m | he/she/they

\\ This post takes place seperate from those before it //

Today was so dreary, most of the days were in leaf-bare, and that didn't fly with Plumpaw. Not one bit.

So that morning he left the den earlier than usual and set out to look for something to liven things up. Flowers, feathers, even some rocks that looked a little too pretty to leave on the ground; all of these and more he hauled to the apprentices' den and arranged into three small neat piles.

Once he was done with that he took a bit from each pile and began adding them into his nest. He lined the base with some of those shiny rocks, like a glittering ring wrapping around it. Then he grabbed a mawful of feathers and stuffed them in the center, making sure to bury the poky ends so they wouldn't jab him in his sleep.

Finally, he got to the flowers. He carefully weaved them into the sides of his nest, decorating the bed in vibrant whites and purples. Since it was the dead of leaf-bare there weren't many flowers to choose from; mostly lilies and violets that hadn't yet succumbed to the frost. They would still do, though.

When Plumpaw had finished he stood back to admire his handiwork and smiled. A job well done, he thought. He felt happier already.

(Open for others to join in on the decorating!)
–– Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ––

Last edited by Tecumori; January 20th, 2024 at 08:42 PM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 01:58 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

DaylightPaw padded into the apprentices den, only to see snow inside. With a huff, she started shoving the snow out.

(This does not take place at the same time as the decorating)

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; January 21st, 2024 at 01:58 AM.