Old December 23rd, 2021, 09:30 AM
Trans, Ace, and Gay. (:

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: The Weeping Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty the Raven View Post
For @Darkside
________
Larkstorm nodded knowingly. “Yes, I get you. I came here because it’s a good place to think.” She looked around at the scenery around them. “It’s so peaceful and quiet, don’t you think? Where you can just melt in and no one bothers you.” Then Larkstorm realized what she had said and quickly backtracked. “But don’t worry you’re not bothering me,” She added.
"Yeah." Wolftiger agreed. He had started to step backward when she made it seem like she didnt want to be bothered but stopped when she said he wasn't bothering her.
Old December 25th, 2021, 10:20 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

@Cloud-

--Nightkit--

Nightkit scampered as fast as she could to the Weeping Tree. She briefly remembered her mother telling her where it was, so she mostly relied on her memory to find the place. She had made a few wrong turns, but Nightkit was here. She was here.

Nightkit glanced around briefly. There were a few cats here, but not too much that they would disrupt the game she had planned with Firkit. And besides, if something happened to one of them it was good to have a few experienced warriors around to help.

Nightkit sat near the tree, gazing up at its gnarled roots and winding beaches that waved in the wind with the whispery sighs of leaves scratching together. It was truly spectacular. Nightkit allowed herself a moment to admire nature while she waited for Firkit to arrive.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; December 26th, 2021 at 10:13 AM.
Old December 25th, 2021, 09:14 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
@Cloud-

--Nightkit--

Nightkit scampered as fast as she could to the Weeping Tree. She briefly remembered her mother telling her where it was, so she mostly relied on her memory to find the place. She had made a few wrong turns, but Nightkit was here. She was here.

Nightkit glanced around briefly. There were a few cats here, but not too much that they would disrupt the game she had planned with Firkit. And besides, if something happened to one of them it was good to have a few experienced warriors around to help.

Nightkit sat near the tree, gazing up at its gnarled roots and winding beaches that waved in the wind with the whispery sighs of leaves scratching together. It was truly spectacular. Nightkit allowed herself a moment to admire nature while she waited for Firkit to arrive.

The physically disabled kit she is, it took her an extra minute to arrive at the old tree. She glanced over at the warriors around the tree, panting as she did so. The kit shook out her pelt and quit panting, trotting over to Nightkit.

"Woah, it looks so much bigger in person." The tree towered over her, the root's twists and turns looking as if frozen in place. The enthusiastic kit was already scanning the area for places to hide. SHe could hide under the bushes, perhaps? Or under a root? With her disability, climbing the tree wasn't an option, but anything else was.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old December 26th, 2021, 10:19 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud- View Post
The physically disabled kit she is, it took her an extra minute to arrive at the old tree. She glanced over at the warriors around the tree, panting as she did so. The kit shook out her pelt and quit panting, trotting over to Nightkit.

"Woah, it looks so much bigger in person." The tree towered over her, the root's twists and turns looking as if frozen in place. The enthusiastic kit was already scanning the area for places to hide. SHe could hide under the bushes, perhaps? Or under a root? With her disability, climbing the tree wasn't an option, but anything else was.
--Nightkit--

Nightkit smiled when Firkit caught up. She nodded along as Firkit spoke. "Yeah..." she trailed off, staring at the giant tree. It was a possibility that she could climb it...but she wasn't the strongest of cats. And with Firkit's disability, it seemed that they were both not climbing trees today.

"Ok! Now you hide first and I'll find you. I'm gonna count to 50." Nightkit laid down, covering her eyes with her paws and started counting. "1 Thunderclan Cat, 2 Thunderclan Cat, 3 Thunderclan Cat, 4 Thunderclan Cat, 5 Thunderclan Cat, 6 Thunderclan Cat, 7 Thunderclan Cat, 8 Thunderclan Cat, 9 Thunderclan Cat..."

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old December 26th, 2021, 04:22 PM
im cooking!!!

Quote:

--Nightkit--

Nightkit smiled when Firkit caught up. She nodded along as Firkit spoke. "Yeah..." she trailed off, staring at the giant tree. It was a possibility that she could climb it...but she wasn't the strongest of cats. And with Firkit's disability, it seemed that they were both not climbing trees today.

"Ok! Now you hide first and I'll find you. I'm gonna count to 50." Nightkit laid down, covering her eyes with her paws and started counting. "1 Thunderclan Cat, 2 Thunderclan Cat, 3 Thunderclan Cat, 4 Thunderclan Cat, 5 Thunderclan Cat, 6 Thunderclan Cat, 7 Thunderclan Cat, 8 Thunderclan Cat, 9 Thunderclan Cat..."
"Eep!" She was caught off guard as she bumped into a root, but she then scurried off to hide. Hmm... Where to hide? thought the kit as she glanced around. She had some time, fifty seconds was enough time for her to hide. She decided to snuggle under the snow, with fur as seemingly thick as hers she could put up with a bit of snow.

Old December 26th, 2021, 06:03 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
"Eep!" She was caught off guard as she bumped into a root, but she then scurried off to hide. Hmm... Where to hide? thought the kit as she glanced around. She had some time, fifty seconds was enough time for her to hide. She decided to snuggle under the snow, with fur as seemingly thick as hers she could put up with a bit of snow.
—Nightkit—

“……48 Thunderclan Cat, 49 Thunderclan Cat, 50 Thunderclan Cat!” Nightkit uncovered her eyes and got up to her paws again, looking around and blinking. Of course Firkit wouldn’t have made it easy for her, but now Nightkit finally had realized how hard to would be to find a small kit in such a large expanse of area.

Nightkit shivered. Alright, first things first. She was going to look by the tree roots. Not only were there many hiding spots there, but the tree was so big that Nightkit would most likely be out of the wind and snow if she hid by the big tree.

She padded over to the tree, stumbling clumsily over small tree roots and hidden objects in the snow. Nightkit peered underneath a tree root. Nope. No Firkit. She made a wide circle around the tree bade. No Firkit. Nightkit clambered onto a tree root, looking around. No Firkit. Night walked forwards-

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaugh!” Nightkit shrieked, tripping over something suspiciously furry in the snow. She leapt to her feet, looking down at the furry thing. Was it a fox, hiding?! Was it some prey that she could catch and bring back to camp? Was it- oh. It was just Firkit. Oh well. “Found…you?” Nightkit said hesitantly, poking the furry lump. That was Firkit, right? It looked like Firkit.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old December 26th, 2021, 06:53 PM
im cooking!!!

Quote:

—Nightkit—

“……48 Thunderclan Cat, 49 Thunderclan Cat, 50 Thunderclan Cat!” Nightkit uncovered her eyes and got up to her paws again, looking around and blinking. Of course Firkit wouldn’t have made it easy for her, but now Nightkit finally had realized how hard to would be to find a small kit in such a large expanse of area.

Nightkit shivered. Alright, first things first. She was going to look by the tree roots. Not only were there many hiding spots there, but the tree was so big that Nightkit would most likely be out of the wind and snow if she hid by the big tree.

She padded over to the tree, stumbling clumsily over small tree roots and hidden objects in the snow. Nightkit peered underneath a tree root. Nope. No Firkit. She made a wide circle around the tree bade. No Firkit. Nightkit clambered onto a tree root, looking around. No Firkit. Night walked forwards-

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaugh!” Nightkit shrieked, tripping over something suspiciously furry in the snow. She leapt to her feet, looking down at the furry thing. Was it a fox, hiding?! Was it some prey that she could catch and bring back to camp? Was it- oh. It was just Firkit. Oh well. “Found…you?” Nightkit said hesitantly, poking the furry lump. That was Firkit, right? It looked like Firkit.
The furry lump came to life, wildly shaking snow out of its fur. The white dots flew in all directions, Firkit laughing. "Aww, you found me!" She mewed, smiling.

The kits dark drown fur contrasted strongly against the white snow, as she covered her eyes with her fluffy tail. "I'll start counting now. One pile of prey, two piles of prey, three piles..." The kit droned on, occasionally shaking snow out of her pelt.

Old December 27th, 2021, 10:02 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
The furry lump came to life, wildly shaking snow out of its fur. The white dots flew in all directions, Firkit laughing. "Aww, you found me!" She mewed, smiling.

The kits dark drown fur contrasted strongly against the white snow, as she covered her eyes with her fluffy tail. "I'll start counting now. One pile of prey, two piles of prey, three piles..." The kit droned on, occasionally shaking snow out of her pelt.
--Nightkit--

Nightkit gave a small squeak when the furry lump came to life as Firkit, but then smiled in relief when Firkit seemed alright. Well, it was good she didn't find some fox hiding in the snow or something. And it was too bad it wasn't some prey, but it was alright.

When Firkit started counting Nightkit quickly raced in the direction of the Weeping Tree. She crossed over a few roots, and the stood on the other side of the tree. Now, where was she going to hide?

Where am I going to hide- aaAAaaa!" Night's spoken thought turned into a yelp as she fell down a shallow hole underneath a big root. The root barely covered the entrance to the hole and the snow basically blocked the rest. But inside the hole was warm enough. Nightkit didn't mean to hide here, but it was alright. She laid down, waiting.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old December 27th, 2021, 12:37 PM
im cooking!!!

Quote:

--Nightkit--

Nightkit gave a small squeak when the furry lump came to life as Firkit, but then smiled in relief when Firkit seemed alright. Well, it was good she didn't find some fox hiding in the snow or something. And it was too bad it wasn't some prey, but it was alright.

When Firkit started counting Nightkit quickly raced in the direction of the Weeping Tree. She crossed over a few roots, and the stood on the other side of the tree. Now, where was she going to hide?

Where am I going to hide- aaAAaaa!" Night's spoken thought turned into a yelp as she fell down a shallow hole underneath a big root. The root barely covered the entrance to the hole and the snow basically blocked the rest. But inside the hole was warm enough. Nightkit didn't mean to hide here, but it was alright. She laid down, waiting.
“Aand, fifty piles of prey!” The kit began to joyfully bounce around, her tail flicking. Now, where could they be.. thought Firkit as she bounced around.

Just then she stripped over a root, and low and behold she was facing the hole that Nightkit was in. “Oh! Found you,” she giggled, standing up and shaking snow out of her pelt.

Old December 27th, 2021, 02:07 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
“Aand, fifty piles of prey!” The kit began to joyfully bounce around, her tail flicking. Now, where could they be.. thought Firkit as she bounced around.

Just then she stripped over a root, and low and behold she was facing the hole that Nightkit was in. “Oh! Found you,” she giggled, standing up and shaking snow out of her pelt.
—Nightkit—

Nightkit smiled brightly. “Yeah! You found me!” she meowed cheerfully. Nightkit then bunched up her hindquarters and made to leap out of the hole. But when she jumped, Nightkit couldn’t get out. Uh oh. She thought. Well, I’ll just try again. Nightkit leaped, but hit her head against the tree root covering the hole’s opening, and fell back down into the hole again.

”Owwwwww,” Nightkit whimpered. Her head hurt, and she was getting cold. “Firkit? Can you help me, I think I’m stuck!” Nightkit took deep breaths, ignoring the ringing in her ears. She would be fine, besides, they had no medicine cat now. She would have to be fine, no matter what.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters