Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Ian
Today 02:21 PM
Fast Learner Question
by glitch
Last post by Ian
Today 02:13 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 02:13 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Mica
Today 02:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2017, 07:37 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
"You could say that," the warrior chuckled at the kit excitement over her name. Her warrior name did represent her fierceness, on how her blunt truth could never be sugar coded. Though she did have kind,more gentle moments such as this one. She sighed at Mistkits question,"My kits and mate..they are in Starclan now,so there's no reason for me to be in the nursery anymore,as much as I wish to be." she said gently,seeing as this was a kit she could just bluntly say they died,but put it in a better child like wording. "Though it's alright,I like to watch the kits and play with them at times out here,like yourself."
"oh.... They must have been great cats, your kits will be happy though, all the prey they can eat; and they watch over you. My sister died a few days after I was born, but I know she's watching...." The tom-kit trailed off and looked towards the sky. Your watching aren't you Emberkit? I wonder if your freinds with Tawnymouths kits... Mistkit shook his head and looked back to Tawny. "So you watch over us; making sure we're safe if a hawk or fox attacks? Wow!" The kits Amber eyes filled with wonder, "When I'm an apprentice I want a mentor like you!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 18th, 2017, 08:02 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"oh.... They must have been great cats, your kits will be happy though, all the prey they can eat; and they watch over you. My sister died a few days after I was born, but I know she's watching...." The tom-kit trailed off and looked towards the sky. Your watching aren't you Emberkit? I wonder if your freinds with Tawnymouths kits... Mistkit shook his head and looked back to Tawny. "So you watch over us; making sure we're safe if a hawk or fox attacks? Wow!" The kits Amber eyes filled with wonder, "When I'm an apprentice I want a mentor like you!"
She smiled. She looked towards the ground for a moment. She wondered how her kits were,she wondered is Mudpelt,her mate,was taking care of them. She missed them dearly,she'd do anything to atleast see them for just a moment. "They are happy I'm sure,I do miss them." I wonder if you're okay. She nodded at the kits words,"I like to watch over kits like you to make sure they are well and all. I miss the nursery." she sighed,but she was happy that most kits still remembered her. She curled her fluffed tail around the kit since it was leaf bare,and still apparent snow on the ground.
Old February 18th, 2017, 08:21 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
She smiled. She looked towards the ground for a moment. She wondered how her kits were,she wondered is Mudpelt,her mate,was taking care of them. She missed them dearly,she'd do anything to atleast see them for just a moment. "They are happy I'm sure,I do miss them." I wonder if you're okay. She nodded at the kits words,"I like to watch over kits like you to make sure they are well and all. I miss the nursery." she sighed,but she was happy that most kits still remembered her. She curled her fluffed tail around the kit since it was leaf bare,and still apparent snow on the ground.
The slate coloured tabby purred as Tawny's long fluffy tail landed on top of him. "Your nice. Like Twilightpaw. Everycat says that you and other cats are rude and mean. But that's not true; your nice." The half-blind kit smiled. "Everyone thinks I'm weird because I'm half-blind, but I'm not. Everyone sees the appearances before personality. That's not right." The kit flicked his tail. The words he'd said were wise for one so young; but the Tom had to rely on his intelligence and strength in the place of appearence and popularity.

(Sorry this is shorter)

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 18th, 2017, 08:41 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

The slate coloured tabby purred as Tawny's long fluffy tail landed on top of him. "Your nice. Like Twilightpaw. Everycat says that you and other cats are rude and mean. But that's not true; your nice." The half-blind kit smiled. "Everyone thinks I'm weird because I'm half-blind, but I'm not. Everyone sees the appearances before personality. That's not right." The kit flicked his tail. The words he'd said were wise for one so young; but the Tom had to rely on his intelligence and strength in the place of appearence and popularity.

(Sorry this is shorter)
{{ It aight }}
She couldn't help but give a snort,"That's because I'm honest," which was very true,she never held her mouth shut and always spoke her mind,which pften lead to fights unfortunatly,"some cats just don't like that truth." She was shocked at the kits words,mainly because he was drastically younger then her yet he was talking as if he had lived a thousand moons. "Some cats are scared to what is unknown to them,but some just like the adventure of a new thing. Don't let you're sight define who you are." She had dealt with many cats judging her for how she talks,even if her tone is rude they don't listen to what she's saying,just how she says it which is wrong. "Come closer,it's leaf-bare you must be cold." she shifted more on her side so her warm belly was more exposed.
Old February 18th, 2017, 02:58 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Lionkit sat in the clearing, the tip of his golden tail twitching back and forth. At the moment, he was bored- something he wasn't used to. Lionkit was used to being involved in some mischief, but right now he couldn't think of anything to do. And since last time he had been caught during Blazingnight's reign...he had been a little more careful. Thankfully it had been by someone who didn't want to see him get in trouble, hurt, or worse. Lionkit could hardly wait until he was an apprentice and would be able to venture out into the territory to hunt, and to explore...no one would be able to tell him he wasn't old enough then. Or that he could get in serious trouble. Or that he was making a mistake. The three things that he always heard from older kits, and younger ones...warriors, and even young apprentices normally didn't think that he was serious. After all, who would suspect that a kit would be able to venture that far out? But Lionkit had often, as long as some goody two-shoes kit didn't tell on him for doing so. He was thankful there weren't too many around. Lionkit rolled over onto his side, his golden tail swishing through the dust on the ground, hues narrowed as he glanced around the clearing again. There had to be someone interesting nearby...there always was! And yet, Lionkit was getting the feeling that maybe he was alone here. He had a bit of a reputation as a troublemaker- but I'm not. I just know there's got to be something more out there then...this. He thought with a sigh, wondering if someone would play with him. The tom knew that most kits felt more like steering clear of him then trying to get to know him, but he wished they would.
Making her way out of the apprentices den, Minkpaw parted her jaws in a yawn and stretched each leg in turn, each trembling as blood began pumping through them. Her dark fur was messy and clumped up on one side, and smoothed flat on the other; it was apparent that she spent most of her time dozing off in the apprentices den rather than being an actual member of her Clan. It's not that she was a bad and disobediant apprentice, but Minkpaw liked to use her family connections to get out of most anything. Having Kestrelberry, the Clan's medicine cat, as her uncle and foster father pretty much gave her a get-out-of-jail-free card to use whenever she liked. Although she hated the tedious tasks like helping with herbs or cleaning the den, she much preferred that over the demanding task of hunting for the Clan. A loud 'humph' left Minkpaw's lips as she let her mind dwell on the fact that she had to wait for other cats to eat before she even got to look at the fresh-kill pile. "It's ridiculous. I should just go hunt for myself today," she muttered under her breath, her piercing gaze sweeping across the clearing. Suddenly, she spotted a kit she'd heard of multiple times - Lionkit. He was known around the Clan for being a troublemaker; always sticking his nose in where it didn't belong. While Minkpaw typically steered clear of cats like him - simply because she didn't want anyone to get her caught in doing things she wasn't suppose to be doing - the she-cat felt compelled to see what he was planning on today, and possibly use it to her advantage. A smile creased her face and she began to slink forward, up behind the tom. "...Boo." she whispered in his ear when she was right up behind him, waiting for his reaction with an amused expression.
Old February 18th, 2017, 03:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Making her way out of the apprentices den, Minkpaw parted her jaws in a yawn and stretched each leg in turn, each trembling as blood began pumping through them. Her dark fur was messy and clumped up on one side, and smoothed flat on the other; it was apparent that she spent most of her time dozing off in the apprentices den rather than being an actual member of her Clan. It's not that she was a bad and disobediant apprentice, but Minkpaw liked to use her family connections to get out of most anything. Having Kestrelberry, the Clan's medicine cat, as her uncle and foster father pretty much gave her a get-out-of-jail-free card to use whenever she liked. Although she hated the tedious tasks like helping with herbs or cleaning the den, she much preferred that over the demanding task of hunting for the Clan. A loud 'humph' left Minkpaw's lips as she let her mind dwell on the fact that she had to wait for other cats to eat before she even got to look at the fresh-kill pile. "It's ridiculous. I should just go hunt for myself today," she muttered under her breath, her piercing gaze sweeping across the clearing. Suddenly, she spotted a kit she'd heard of multiple times - Lionkit. He was known around the Clan for being a troublemaker; always sticking his nose in where it didn't belong. While Minkpaw typically steered clear of cats like him - simply because she didn't want anyone to get her caught in doing things she wasn't suppose to be doing - the she-cat felt compelled to see what he was planning on today, and possibly use it to her advantage. A smile creased her face and she began to slink forward, up behind the tom. "...Boo." she whispered in his ear when she was right up behind him, waiting for his reaction with an amused expression.
Lionkit rolled over onto his back, looking at the sky and batting a lazy paw at the clouds. He was still bored, and hadn't thought of anything to do- not yet, anyways. He glanced around the clearing once more, not noticing the dark furred apprentice that was creeping up behind him. And if he had, he probably wouldn't have mentioned anything about it. Mainly because he probably wouldn't have given it a second thought. Lionkit got back to his paws, his fur fluffing up as he shook his pelt out and making him look more like a younger kit then a nearly apprenticed one. A moment later, he sighed and shifted his weight. Lionkit yelped a moment later, hearing a voice speak in his ear. "What the- what are you trying to do, scare the fur off me?" Lionkit yelped, his fur bristling as he desperately tried to make it lay down flat. The tom sighed, feeling the slightest bit of annoyance as his fur bristled once more, making him frustrated. "Not that I was scared. Obviously." He added, trying to sound bored and as though he really didn't care that she had scared him. Lionkit's tail flicked as he tried to place the she cat's face. He was sure he knew her...she seemed familiar, as though he'd seen her hanging around before, but her name was unknown to him. "I'm sorry, who are you anyway?" He asked, examining the she cat as though she were some foreign object. That was pretty much how he looked at everyone, or at least everyone when he first met them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 18th, 2017, 07:05 PM

My Mood: Happy

(OPEN RP) Mossfall bounds into camp. She has a squirrel.
Old February 18th, 2017, 07:33 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Innocently licking his paws and driving them over one ear, InkPaw looked around in the Den. he saw how proud his Denmates mentor were when they caught prey. but he didnt feel the same. InkPaw couldnt catch a single piece of prey!! "why...?" he asked himelf, tail flickering witih sadness. "why cant i catch a single piece of prey?"...soon he fell asleep....

InkPaw seemed to be in a forest. he heard whispers of suspicion. Eyes staring down on him. "INKPAW GET OUT OF HERE!!!!'' He heard. InkPaw spun around and saw a blackish grey Tom leap at him. a yowl of terror came out of him. he heard a SLASH, then all InkPaw saw, was black...

When he awoke, he saw his denmates leaving with their mentors for morning training. InkPaw sighed. he had no mentor, and trained himself, or at least tried... then a mall shadow of a black and greyish blue tom above him. "good morning InkPaw." The cat said. "Mornin' FaultyPaw" InkPaw said, "hows your leg doing?" FaultyPaw asked. "It still hurts... but i dont know why they didnt put me in the medicene den..."

"The den is full of sick cats so there was no more room."

"oh..."

As FaultyPaw sat next to Inkpaw, they both fell asleep. . .
Old February 18th, 2017, 09:48 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"The nursery smells of herbs sometimes..." Ashkit stated. The mossball hurtled through the air, smacking RockKit in the face and knocking him backwards. He landed on his bottom. "Oof." But the little grey kitten got up, strategically rolling it back and forth between his paws before batting it over to Ashkit, who batted it hastily back to RockKit and so on "haha, bet you can't catch it!" Ashkit mewed triumphantly to KestrelBerry.
Kestrelberry ducked his head slightly, raising a paw to bat at the mossball. "Oh, really?" He teased, tail lashing back and forth. He batted at the mossball again, sending it back over to the two kittens.
Old February 19th, 2017, 03:18 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Kestrelberry ducked his head slightly, raising a paw to bat at the mossball. "Oh, really?" He teased, tail lashing back and forth. He batted at the mossball again, sending it back over to the two kittens.
"Aww, you kicked it across camp!"
"That was totally awesome!"
"I'll go and get it..." Ashkit groaned as he collected the moss ball, returning moments later. "Hey, Rock, Here I come!" The medium haired grey kit called. He did a runner up and then kicked the moss will all his strength. RockKit leapt, catching it midway through the air in his small little teeth. Spitting it out, he exclaimed; "Gross! Eww! What is that?" As the ball fell apart, maggots slithered from the green sponge. Ashkit erupted in fits of laughter "Hahaha! Hahahaha"
"Ashkit! Did you do that?"
"Haha! Got you!"
"That's not funny! That's disgusting!" The blue eyed Tom kit growled.