Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 02:16 PM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by Rowan
Today 02:04 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:02 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2017, 03:04 PM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she cat frowned, "hmm," she said. "What caused you to stop to love her?" She asked tilting her head to one side. She flicked her tail tip as she looked up at the fluffy male.
''Sometimes, the feelings didn't work exactly how we planned...'' his voice sounded a bit slowly and sad than normally, he sighed, ''Memories are in the past, i don't need to became sad for old things that happened in the past'' he thought, Darkface also, thinked that she would never accept him, ''Also, you don't talked about yourself'' added Darkface.
Old February 11th, 2017, 03:12 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''Sometimes, the feelings didn't work exactly how we planned...'' his voice sounded a bit slowly and sad than normally, he sighed, ''Memories are in the past, i don't need to became sad for old things that happened in the past'' he thought, Darkface also, thinked that she would never accept him, ''Also, you don't talked about yourself'' added Darkface.
The she cat nodded, "well I have really don't have family. My parents are dead and I have no siblings. I don't have a mate or kits, so I like to come out here around the borders looking for a cat to talk to. It works sometimes and other times it doesn't. Luckily it worked today," she smiled. The she cat then flicked her tail tip. "Anything else you wanna know?" She asked.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 11th, 2017, 03:25 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar blinked. Surely most of his warriors didn't think they were close friends of his, he tended to keep his closest friends to a minimum, although he didn't mind making friends in his clan. Hearing that she wanted to get to know him made him uneasy since that was how Sagewhisker and he started talking. That grew into a relationship that spiraled out of control and they both got hurt in the end. However, Sagewhisker had been quick to move on and Blazingstar wouldn't let that slide. They couldn't be as close as they were now. Enough. That was the past, right now, Nightwatcher was wanting to patrol and that gave him something to do for his clan. "Now, we can go on patrol. Border patrol perhaps and maybe catch a rabbit or two if any dare to show their faces," he replied, licking his lips at the thought of a hare. He couldn't wait until new-leaf when the rabbits emerged and there was just a surplus of them.
Nightwatcher smiled softly. "Hm. A hunt does sound nice maybe." she purred and stood. Although she wasn't going to eat it. The full black she let her orange eyes flicker as she looked at the leader then she began to pad towards the edge of the clearing. She looked back to make sure the leader followed. She always wanted to get to know the leader. Especially after Dapplestar and Singenight. The name of Singe always brought anger to her. The blasted tom killed her family, took many lives from Dapplestar, and yet lived through it all. She then waited a tad longer before stepping out into the territory and beginning to scan the area.
{to the territory! lol}
Old February 11th, 2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:
The she cat nodded, "well I have really don't have family. My parents are dead and I have no siblings. I don't have a mate or kits, so I like to come out here around the borders looking for a cat to talk to. It works sometimes and other times it doesn't. Luckily it worked today," she smiled. The she cat then flicked her tail tip. "Anything else you wanna know?" She asked.
''She look lonelier than me...'' Darkface thought, he don't have any idea to what topic in a conversation with her, so, he stayed quiet for a short time, ''That's why you don't wanted to attack me after all'' he meowed, ''Also, here is not a good place to a conversations, i'm a rogue, others cats can attack me.'' he meowed kinda worried.
Old February 11th, 2017, 04:21 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
''She look lonelier than me...'' Darkface thought, he don't have any idea to what topic in a conversation with her, so, he stayed quiet for a short time, ''That's why you don't wanted to attack me after all'' he meowed, ''Also, here is not a good place to a conversations, i'm a rogue, others cats can attack me.'' he meowed kinda worried.
"But aren't you in danger basically everywhere?" She asked tilting her head. "I mean, I don't know of any place safe for you besides going into two leg areas," she meowed looking at him.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 11th, 2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
"But aren't you in danger basically everywhere?" She asked tilting her head. "I mean, I don't know of any place safe for you besides going into two leg areas," she meowed looking at him.
''Nope, there's the rogue territory, and the wastelands, so i can be safe in anothers places too'' he meowed, the tom walked in the north, looking forward, his icy blue eyes was not turned in the eyes of Forgottenmemory, ''Also, i didn't asked, what is your name?'' he turned his head back, to the black bengal, and stopped to walk
Old February 11th, 2017, 04:35 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
''Nope, there's the rogue territory, and the wastelands, so i can be safe in anothers places too'' he meowed, the tom walked in the north, looking forward, his icy blue eyes was not turned in the eyes of Forgottenmemory, ''Also, i didn't asked, what is your name?'' he turned his head back, to the black bengal, and stopped to walk
"Forgottenmemory," she meowed simply as she watched the tom stop.

Old February 11th, 2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
"Forgottenmemory," she meowed simply as she watched the tom stop.
''Well Forgottenmemory, why you make excuses to i stay here? Do you love me?'' he meowed, in his voice tone, showed that he was just joking, he chuckled a bit as quickly run from the north.
Old February 11th, 2017, 05:04 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
''Well Forgottenmemory, why you make excuses to i stay here? Do you love me?'' he meowed, in his voice tone, showed that he was just joking, he chuckled a bit as quickly run from the north.
The she-cat was about to respond with something snarky, but he had already gone. She chuckled and smirked as she shook her head. She then looked around before she leaped back onto the Shadowclan territory, her home. She thought about the tom for a moment before she climbed back into her tree.

Old February 11th, 2017, 05:15 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Considering his paranoia, Rookpatch was a very perceptive and analytical cat and immediately picked up on the gaze that his mate gave him and immediately he could feel a small inkling of fear trying to worm it's way into him, to breach the sanctity and peace of the bubble that he usual felt he was in when he was around Marigoldrise, he tried to swamp it down but he couldn't, not until he knew what was wrong.
What's wrong? Something's wrong. O-Oh Starclan, what if.. What if she doesn't like me anymore? No, maybe it's something about Driftstream, we're talking about her. What if.. What if, what if she doesn't like me anymore now that I'm with Marigold? Oh Starclan please just tell me what's wrong Marigold, please.
His mind started to twist and whirl around the inkling of fear that managed to infiltrate it, his small frame beginning to tremble a little bit but he managed to keep smiling, though it wasn't as wide as before and it seemed to be quickly wanting to disappear as the fear tried to grow.
But when Marigoldrise continued by saying that she, Driftstream, was pregnant, the calico had to blink in utter confusion.
Isn't... That a good thing? Why would she give me a look like that and tell me something good? Oh Starclan maybe she's building up to something terrible, maybe she doesn't love me anymore, oh Starclan help me. And wait... The toms gaze glanced away and he flicked his ear. She.. She wasn't seeing any tom. Or well.. I don't remember seeing her with any tom... Maybe I just never caught them together. Nonetheless the fear remained.
Rookpatch didn't have to wait long for his mate to continue and he immediately looked back at her before his jaw dropped at hearing the news that the golden she-cat had to offer, his stomach twisting in grief a bit. The father.. Oh Driftstream.. The mention of the tom being from another clan didn't make an effect on him, he only felt unbound sadness for his friend and the loss of her mate.
"O-Oh Muh-Harry-Marigold we huh-have to h-huh-help her, p-p-p-pluh-hease-please.." Whimpered the tom, feeling the fear soak away to be replaced with an unbearable sadness that was already starting to bring small tears to his eyes. The tom had always been emotional and easily upset, and to know what Driftstream was going through.. And to imagine himself in her paws.. The tears started to overflow into the short fur around his eyes and he promptly sniffled, glancing away, a bit embarrassed to be crying in front of his mate before realizing that she loved him and that it was okay to cry in front of her. Sniffling more, more tears came and he rested his cheek on his mates shoulder, shoulders sagging.
"Wuh-We-W-W-We-he-We huh-have-have-have-huh-have t-t-to-to help h-uh-her.." {We have to help her} managed out the tom quietly, nuzzling her shoulder.
It broke the golden cat's heart to hear her mate's words, just how much he cared and hurt for Driftstream. His words were stuttered worse. He was begging to help a close friend of theirs, and it broke her. Not in a bad way, but she felt weak about this. "Of course we will, Rook. We'll help her." She moved closer, if that was possible, and wrapped around him, resting her head above his, holding him close to her, as if he could die just like Liontuft died. "She won't be alone. We'll help her."
Marigoldrise knew that Driftstream wouldn't do anything irrational, such as harm herself, so the cat's main concern were the kits. Their mother was inexperienced, her parents were gone, her siblings were gone. There was no one to help her raise the poor babies. So, Marigoldrise would be there. She couldn't provide them milk, but if her best friend needed space she would watch the kits. Rookpatch could be their father figure, in a sense. They'd have a tom looking over them. The unborn kits would have a family, just no blood connections.
"Her and her kits will have our help." She insisted upon this. What kind of friends would the pair be if they let her suffer, along with the kits? "I promise, Rookpatch. We'll help her." Marigoldrise didn't know what else to say other than that they would. They could do nothing else. When the kits came, Marigoldrise would stick closer to the black and white cat. She would make sure she was eating and taking care of herself, as a unhealthy mother resulted in unhealthy kits. But Driftstream did need her space now, so she was refusing to cling to her friend. She needed time to process what has happened. Understand that she lost her family and mate, but realize she had family in Marigoldrise and Rookpatch. There would be other cats that she'll grow close to later on, too.