Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by Rose
Today 07:39 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:31 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:28 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2017, 02:17 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Aspenkit glanced over to where Tawnykit was sitting. There was a kit who didn't look happy. Although Aspenkit thought he would feel glad at finally finding something to do he enjoyed, he didn't. He felt awful. And it was then that he wondered whether he should really try and approach her- he loved to make other cats feel better, but was he cut out for it? Only one way to find out...the tom thought, making his way over towards her and sitting down beside her, looking straight ahead. "Hi, um...I'm, uh, Aspenkit. I just noticed you weren't, um, joining in with the other kits...don't you want to play?" He asked, in as gentle of a voice as he could. For Aspenkit, that was no huge feat. His voice was naturally soft, and he seemed to be able to lower it when he wanted to without it being uncomfortably so. The kit had a unique coloring, one that Aspenkit was surprised by as he was used to seeing cats having either black, or brown, or grey pelts like his. He wanted to ask who her parents were, but guessed that her expression and sadness probably had something to do with them. He had seen families torn apart before, but this was the heartbreaking reality that even a kit might lose everything in a single moment. He hated the thought of that. And although it seemed Aspenkit didn't have the ability to hate, for a moment he hated the cats who would either just leave a kit behind or kill someone's parents. But then he remembered that it was more circumstance then anything else, and if he wanted to hate something he should hate the circumstance, and not the actual cats involved.
As a stranger seemed to approach her, Tawnykit's gaze flickered up towards the tom apathetically as she shook her head. "No." She mumbled, her tail flicking from side-to side quietly. "I-I'm too old for that. Even if I wasn't, everybody who'd play with me in the first place is dead now." Her eyes narrowed just at the thought of all those cats she'd depended on, trusted, and protected- now, they were nothing but dead. It wasn't as if her faith in Starclan was the brightest, and she didn't think it made a difference to her if it existed or not- what really mattered was that nobody she'd lost was going to come back. "Sorry. It's just the way things are." She pointed out- the tom-kit seemed to be getting angry, though not in a way that could ever harm anyone. It was more of a thing she'd noticed some kits do. She should be an apprentice now, but perhaps it was her trauma which had caused herself to drift away, to let herself be forgotten and fade into the background. She was never truly a leader, not like her mother was. All the kit did was follow, to feel sorry for herself instead of stand up and do something about the cats who hurt her, and who let her family die.

Surely, Singenight needed to die. But would she do it?

Old February 11th, 2017, 02:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
As a stranger seemed to approach her, Tawnykit's gaze flickered up towards the tom apathetically as she shook her head. "No." She mumbled, her tail flicking from side-to side quietly. "I-I'm too old for that. Even if I wasn't, everybody who'd play with me in the first place is dead now." Her eyes narrowed just at the thought of all those cats she'd depended on, trusted, and protected- now, they were nothing but dead. It wasn't as if her faith in Starclan was the brightest, and she didn't think it made a difference to her if it existed or not- what really mattered was that nobody she'd lost was going to come back. "Sorry. It's just the way things are." She pointed out- the tom-kit seemed to be getting angry, though not in a way that could ever harm anyone. It was more of a thing she'd noticed some kits do. She should be an apprentice now, but perhaps it was her trauma which had caused herself to drift away, to let herself be forgotten and fade into the background. She was never truly a leader, not like her mother was. All the kit did was follow, to feel sorry for herself instead of stand up and do something about the cats who hurt her, and who let her family die.

Surely, Singenight needed to die. But would she do it?
Aspenkit looked at her, his hues returning to their normal state. "That's terrible." Aspenkit mewed in a low voice, averting his eyes from her now. He didn't understand why some cats lost everything while some cats had everything. He guessed he probably would never understand it. But why? Why did it have to be that way? Why would StarClan do this to anyone? he thought. "Well, if you ever did want to play, I would play with you. You're never too old for it- I've seen warriors playing around," Aspenkit told her with a small smile. He wasn't sure what else to say. That was the best he could do. He wasn't sure what to tell her about what she had said...what could he say? He didn't understand what it was like to lose everyone. How could he? He lived in a place where he had been brought up well, where he had had a great life and supposed he always would. He didn't like seeing cats hurt. He wanted to do something- anything- to help the she cat feel better. Sometimes it took time, time to get to know another cat and time to get over the trauma of what had happened. Sometimes it just took a friendly word, or a friendly smile. Aspenkit was ready to do both, if she was willing to tolerate it. He liked making other cats feel better. He liked the warm feeling that it gave him when he saw cats smiling, or laughing...having a good time. There was always an urge to do more, to help in any way he could. But of course, only being a kit- there wasn't much of a difference he could make. Though maybe to someone who needed him, it would make all the difference. Maybe to someone, he would make all the difference.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:43 AM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
She shook her head, "Yes, I want to hear," she mewed flicking her tail tip for him to sit down as well. "I'm on your land, so I'm fair game to attack if you want to," she mewed. There was no threat in her voice. It was just gentle and welcoming.
The large tom opened a small smile in his face, not visible but he was smiling, then, the tom sat, and he decided to start with the basic thing, ''Name's Darkface, i was born in Riverclan, and i lived in that place for a long time'' he meowed, pausing to yawn, he didn't sleep in the last night, but that's okay after all, he found someone who actually demonstrates some good feeling with him, ''I had a mate, sons and a daughter, but my mate don't love me anymore, one of my sons is dead, my daughter is also dead, my only son who is living don't like me anymore'' he meowed, it was pretty sad but he was happy, because someone wanted to hear about him.
Old February 11th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Couragepaw skidded to a stop, his tail lashing wildly as he did so, eyes gleaming triumphantly as he reached the spot where they had agreed to end the race. "Ha! Beat-" He began to say, and then stopped upon seeing Bronzepaw with her pelt covered in dirt. He knew some she cats were particular about their pelts and wasn't sure whether to laugh or not, although he knew he probably looked odd from trying to hold in his own laughter. Couragepaw cleared his throat and shifted his weight, averting his eyes from the she cat's face for fear that he might break out into laughter. When she began to laugh, he realized that he had nothing to be worried about and laughed along.
It felt good to laugh, and the guilty feelings from earlier were starting to subside. Bronzepaw was trying to help him! Moonpaw was gone, Moonpaw acted like he was someone else entirely. Bronzepaw had treated him for who he was, for who she knew him to be, not how he acted at that moment. I don't really know what happened...his words played back inside his head and he stopped laughing. What if Moonpaw was hurt somewhere? Or scared? Sad, or depressed? Couragepaw didn't know what he would do if something bad happened to his best friend.
He couldn't imagine she was hurt- not physically, anyways, but he needed to go and find her. "Bronzepaw, thank you for that. But I should really go and find Moonpaw, she's...we've...well, I want to make sure she's okay. You can come along, if you'd like, I really wouldn't mind," Couragepaw mewed. If she was okay, and he got rejected by her again, it would help to have Bronzepaw there. A good friend was always something handy to have along anywhere. And not just for bad feelings- good friends were special, they were unique, and Couragepaw knew he never would've gotten as far as he did without his good- no, definitely best- friend Moonpaw.
Bronzepaw stood up and shook her longish fur free of loose dust. "Sure, I'll come," she said with a wide smile. She didn't want Couragepaw to be so sad anymore, and knew that it could be hard to face someone who turned you down not even a day ago. He'd need her by his side in case she did it again. Besides, when he was happy at least, Couragepaw was extremely fun to be around. It wouldn't hurt to hang around him a bit more, though usually she was off entertaining someone else right now. The bronze she-cat flicked her tail at the feeling of clumped dust, then sat down and started grooming it out. "Just let me get a couple dirt clumps out of my fur. They're really annoying," she said with a giggle inbetween licks.
Old February 11th, 2017, 11:45 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
The large tom opened a small smile in his face, not visible but he was smiling, then, the tom sat, and he decided to start with the basic thing, ''Name's Darkface, i was born in Riverclan, and i lived in that place for a long time'' he meowed, pausing to yawn, he didn't sleep in the last night, but that's okay after all, he found someone who actually demonstrates some good feeling with him, ''I had a mate, sons and a daughter, but my mate don't love me anymore, one of my sons is dead, my daughter is also dead, my only son who is living don't like me anymore'' he meowed, it was pretty sad but he was happy, because someone wanted to hear about him.
The she cat nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that," she meowed. I don't think it is right for two cats to separate after the said they would be mates," she sighed. "But that is just me. I mean, I have never had a mate," she ended. "And your offspring, I'm sorry to hear about that too. Why do they hate you?" She asked tilting her head. She sometimes went over the personal boundary and she didn't know it. It was one of her flaws.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 11th, 2017, 11:56 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she cat nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that," she meowed. I don't think it is right for two cats to separate after the said they would be mates," she sighed. "But that is just me. I mean, I have never had a mate," she ended. "And your offspring, I'm sorry to hear about that too. Why do they hate you?" She asked tilting her head. She sometimes went over the personal boundary and she didn't know it. It was one of her flaws.
''Well, she thought that i was a bad cat, when i was more younger, i stopped to love her, to finish her suffering, thinking that we would be together, i decided to make a fake attack to her kit... she would hate me in anyway.'' he meowed explaining, Darkface thought in that time that make the she-cat attack her kit would be less terrible than know that he was travelling to veagence for her, she always hated veagences and her mentality was strange for him.
Old February 11th, 2017, 12:10 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''Well, she thought that i was a bad cat, when i was more younger, i stopped to love her, to finish her suffering, thinking that we would be together, i decided to make a fake attack to her kit... she would hate me in anyway.'' he meowed explaining, Darkface thought in that time that make the she-cat attack her kit would be less terrible than know that he was travelling to veagence for her, she always hated veagences and her mentality was strange for him.
The she cat frowned, "hmm," she said. "What caused you to stop to love her?" She asked tilting her head to one side. She flicked her tail tip as she looked up at the fluffy male.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 11th, 2017, 12:58 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Clearing

Soft paws, barely heard, entered the clearing, padding against the soft moorland grasses. The Burmese kept his head low, ears pinned nearly flat against his skull. Again, he'd went out hunting to clear his mind out, and again, he didn't catch a single thing. He usually fell in with grace, but today had just not been his day. He woke up late, he forgot to eat, he couldn't get a grip in training with Galespring, and now he wasn't catching anything for the Clan. He felt awful. Today was not a good day for Fernpaw.

With a huff, he trudged past the fresh kill pile, not feeling particularly hungry. With his day's duties out of the way, he just wanted to relax. Taking a nap seemed too lazy for him, so he just slumped over to a darker corner of the clearing and began to clean himself of the debris that had somehow gotten caught in his sleek, short black fur. The only thing you could really see of him was his glowing golden eyes unless you looked closely.

His eyes scanned the clearing. Without Galespring in sight, he'd no one to talk to. Of course, Blossomkit was probably in the nursery, and they rarely talked unless they managed to bump into one another. At least that rotten Burntkit wasn't around to make the day worse if anything. Sighing, Fernpaw sat up and slouched, eyes tracing the grass beneath his paws, tuning out everything as he sunk into his thoughts.

[for @Wolfybro ;0]
Old February 11th, 2017, 01:48 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Soft paws, barely heard, entered the clearing, padding against the soft moorland grasses. The Burmese kept his head low, ears pinned nearly flat against his skull. Again, he'd went out hunting to clear his mind out, and again, he didn't catch a single thing. He usually fell in with grace, but today had just not been his day. He woke up late, he forgot to eat, he couldn't get a grip in training with Galespring, and now he wasn't catching anything for the Clan. He felt awful. Today was not a good day for Fernpaw.

With a huff, he trudged past the fresh kill pile, not feeling particularly hungry. With his day's duties out of the way, he just wanted to relax. Taking a nap seemed too lazy for him, so he just slumped over to a darker corner of the clearing and began to clean himself of the debris that had somehow gotten caught in his sleek, short black fur. The only thing you could really see of him was his glowing golden eyes unless you looked closely.

His eyes scanned the clearing. Without Galespring in sight, he'd no one to talk to. Of course, Blossomkit was probably in the nursery, and they rarely talked unless they managed to bump into one another. At least that rotten Burntkit wasn't around to make the day worse if anything. Sighing, Fernpaw sat up and slouched, eyes tracing the grass beneath his paws, tuning out everything as he sunk into his thoughts.

[for @Wolfybro ;0]
Wolfeye padded into the clearing with a small bird in her jaws. Her gold eyes scanned the clearing until she found the fresh kill pile and was going to place it down until she saw lonely yellow eyes.
Life had been okay for her for now. She felt lonely though. Her kits were moving on with their training to become warriors, and her mate was busy with warrior duties to pay attention to her. It hurts, it does. But she felt good today. She felt good when she felt the bird between her paws in the catch, like she had done something right for once, a purpose and that she wasn;t being left behind.
Though those yellow eyes had a familiar tone to them as she had lately. Loneliness.
She kept the bird in her jaws as her eyes scanned over the apprentice who was sitting alone. She had seen him before around, Fernpaw was it? He didn't seem well by his posture. She walked over to him and placed the bird down with a thump infront of him.
"You should eat something, I haven't seen you take your share." the grey warrior mewed.
Old February 11th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Nightwatcher shuffled her paws and managed a smile. "I was wondering if you would like to accompany me on a patrol. I know you must be tired, but I honestly haven't gotten to know you, and sine you leader..." she paused hoping he'd catch on. "If I'm bothering I will go alone, it's no problem." she added, and smiled at her leader. She was like the guard of her clan, and the better she got to know Blazingstar, the better she might just be able to protect him, since she couldn't protect Dapplestar. She was a great molly and wonderful, loyal warrior, and she at least hoped to get an apprentice to show them the ways she knows.
Blazingstar blinked. Surely most of his warriors didn't think they were close friends of his, he tended to keep his closest friends to a minimum, although he didn't mind making friends in his clan. Hearing that she wanted to get to know him made him uneasy since that was how Sagewhisker and he started talking. That grew into a relationship that spiraled out of control and they both got hurt in the end. However, Sagewhisker had been quick to move on and Blazingstar wouldn't let that slide. They couldn't be as close as they were now. Enough. That was the past, right now, Nightwatcher was wanting to patrol and that gave him something to do for his clan. "Now, we can go on patrol. Border patrol perhaps and maybe catch a rabbit or two if any dare to show their faces," he replied, licking his lips at the thought of a hare. He couldn't wait until new-leaf when the rabbits emerged and there was just a surplus of them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread