Today 08:21 PM

Old August 19th, 2021, 09:21 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson.L View Post
"Oh," Icefall sighed dramatically, "I'm sure you're right." She turned her bright green gaze back on Elmshadow intensely. "But you, on the other paw, you could be a greatness this forest has never seen before."

She smiled, testing the water. What other ways could she play with these emotions? Would she anger him further or start to win him over. She found herself enjoying all of it.
Elmshadow's eyes narrowed into slits. What is wrong with this she-cat? "And I suppose you could help me to do that?" he meowed sarcastically. He was ready for this useless conversation to be over.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 19th, 2021, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Elmshadow's eyes narrowed into slits. What is wrong with this she-cat? "And I suppose you could help me to do that?" he meowed sarcastically. He was ready for this useless conversation to be over.
Icefall smiled, turning giddy with the excitement invoked within her. She shook her head slowly, dramatically. "Oh no! Not me. I'd be just a forgotten stepping stone in your path. I'm a dalliance. But a dalliance in your first step towards becoming your own cat and not so beholden to Dawnstar. You could even still kill me afterwards. But you keep my pelt. Why take it to Dawnstar at all?"

She held back the maniacal laugh rising in her throat. Her head spun, she didn't know where she was going with any of this. She didn't even know what she'd say until it was out of her mouth and reaching the tom's ears. But she didn't care. This was fun.
Old August 19th, 2021, 09:29 PM
Raven

Quote:
Icefall smiled, turning giddy with the excitement invoked within her. She shook her head slowly, dramatically. "Oh no! Not me. I'd be just a forgotten stepping stone in your path. I'm a dalliance. But a dalliance in your first step towards becoming your own cat and not so beholden to Dawnstar. You could even still kill me afterwards. But you keep my pelt. Why take it to Dawnstar at all?"

She held back the maniacal laugh rising in her throat. Her head spun, she didn't know where she was going with any of this. She didn't even know what she'd say until it was out of her mouth and reaching the tom's ears. But she didn't care. This was fun.
Elmshadow was growing dizzy attempting to track all of her possible motives. What is this insane she-cat trying to accomplish? He didn't know how to respond. Just step over the border before I get tired of waiting!

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 19th, 2021, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Elmshadow was growing dizzy attempting to track all of her possible motives. What is this insane she-cat trying to accomplish? He didn't know how to respond. Just step over the border before I get tired of waiting!
Icefall's nose twitched and her smile broadened. Fight me or want me, I'm ready and willing. She took slow steps forward, holding the grey warrior's dumb-struck stare. She took exaggerated steps. Her nose was overwhelmed by the harsh scent of ShadowClan as her paws crossed over the scent markers. A sudden wave of exhilaration overtook her. Her muscles grew taut beneath her white pelt, ready for whatever would come. She felt as though she could take on all of ShadowClan at this moment. She wanted the fight; she needed an outlet for all of this feeling.
Old August 19th, 2021, 10:49 PM
Raven

Quote:
Icefall's nose twitched and her smile broadened. Fight me or want me, I'm ready and willing. She took slow steps forward, holding the grey warrior's dumb-struck stare. She took exaggerated steps. Her nose was overwhelmed by the harsh scent of ShadowClan as her paws crossed over the scent markers. A sudden wave of exhilaration overtook her. Her muscles grew taut beneath her white pelt, ready for whatever would come. She felt as though she could take on all of ShadowClan at this moment. She wanted the fight; she needed an outlet for all of this feeling.
Elmshadow let out a hiss. Yes! He let the energy coiling in his muscles explode, leaping from his standstill directly at the white Riverclan warrior. He aimed his entire body weight into crashing head on into the white warrior. He'd go for the easy throat grab, but he was ready with a left-hook side swipe should she attempt to step off to her right.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 19th, 2021, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Elmshadow let out a hiss. Yes! He let the energy coiling in his muscles explode, leaping from his standstill directly at the white Riverclan warrior. He aimed his entire body weight into crashing head on into the white warrior. He'd go for the easy throat grab, but he was ready with a left-hook side swipe should she attempt to step off to her right.
As though in slow motion, Icefall watched his taut muscles unload and his bulky body flew at her. She dropped to the ground, twisting so her back lay flat and flung her paws into the air. She reached forward, preparing unsheathed claws in an attempt to catch his belly as he soared over her.
Old August 19th, 2021, 11:29 PM
Raven

Quote:
As though in slow motion, Icefall watched his taut muscles unload and his bulky body flew at her. She dropped to the ground, twisting so her back lay flat and flung her paws into the air. She reached forward, preparing unsheathed claws in an attempt to catch his belly as he soared over her.
The sudden drop caught Elmshadow off-guard. He cursed himself as he pulled his body into a curl to protect his exposed belly. The she-cat's claws grazed against his legs and he crashed to the ground awkwardly. He jumped back up as soon as he hit the ground and turned back on her. "Cheap trick. Should've expected such a cowardly move from fish," he growled irritably before lunging in again, this time throwing lightning fast strikes aimed directly at the white warrior's face.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 19th, 2021, 11:47 PM

Quote:
The sudden drop caught Elmshadow off-guard. He cursed himself as he pulled his body into a curl to protect his exposed belly. The she-cat's claws grazed against his legs and he crashed to the ground awkwardly. He jumped back up as soon as he hit the ground and turned back on her. "Cheap trick. Should've expected such a cowardly move from fish," he growled irritably before lunging in again, this time throwing lightning fast strikes aimed directly at the white warrior's face.
Icefall tried to dip away from the onslaught of glinting claws but a searing strike caught her down her right eye. She hissed furiously and backed away, shaking her face. She composed herself before looking up at Elmshadow through the welling blood tracking down the cuts. "Cheap trick? Is that how all you ShadowClan cats excuse being beat? If you weren't so predictable it wouldn't have seemed so 'cheap'." She let out a condescending purr.
Old August 20th, 2021, 12:19 AM
Raven

Quote:
Icefall tried to dip away from the onslaught of glinting claws but a searing strike caught her down her right eye. She hissed furiously and backed away, shaking her face. She composed herself before looking up at Elmshadow through the welling blood tracking down the cuts. "Cheap trick? Is that how all you ShadowClan cats excuse being beat? If you weren't so predictable it wouldn't have seemed so 'cheap'." She let out a condescending purr.
Elmshadow hissed. He'd thought he'd met some crazy she-cats before but this one was a new level. He jumped into the air, twisting his body to land squarely on her shoulders, if he landed successfully he'd lean in for a strong piercing bite into her shoulders.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 20th, 2021, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Elmshadow hissed. He'd thought he'd met some crazy she-cats before but this one was a new level. He jumped into the air, twisting his body to land squarely on her shoulders, if he landed successfully he'd lean in for a strong piercing bite into her shoulders.
Icefall watched Elmshadow launch off the ground. She made no move to evade the attack. As his full weight crashed into her back, she crumbled to the ground. A burning pain erupted as his teeth sank into her flesh. She gritted her teeth through the worst of it, forcing out, "Do you feel better now? Big, bad tom can take down a little she-cat?" She grunted, choking back a cry as the teeth sank deeper. She squirmed but couldn't move. The crush of his weight suddenly lit a panic through her. Maybe she wasn't ready to die.