by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:21 PM

Old January 14th, 2023, 08:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

The smell of blood is what drew Stonehollow's attention to the border. Apprehension clung to each step (he didn't want to know what he might find), but he kept a brave face as he closed in on the scene of the crime.

Oh, thank stars. It was almost instant relief to see nothing dire had happened - it seemed Raccoonear hurt her paw, and Fawnlight was having none of her exerting herself. There was something about a kit, but he was more focused on the injured paw. "RaaaCOONEAR, what do you think you're doing???" Tsk, tsk!!! He sprang over, eyes wide. "Go back to camp, jeeze! Take care of your owie, that has to hurt."

He hardly recognized the gray cat, but he knew Fawnpaw well enough. You know, from a distance. "I'll go with her, make sure WindClan doesn't steal her from us." A wink to the wounded warrior, and then he was after Fawnpaw and Windy, trying to play catch up. "... wait for meee!"

[ @daenerys, @NinjaBloss ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 14th, 2023, 11:19 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

> RACCOONEAR | @daenerys @BEAR.
She nodded. "Yeah. Can do." She'd been sent back, which was the part she didn't mind. She would not be apart of the further conversation and preferred not to be. What disturbed the causal flow of her mind was the words "Stay off them." That meant being campbound didn't it? Fawnlight just wanted to soften the blow. Lifting one paw, she silently cursed to herself and the twolegs who caused all this. All of a sudden a cat appeared behind her out of thin air. Reasonable question, actually. What am I doing here? "Just feeding into the system by coming here as a.. bodyguard." One paw still lifted, she flexed her paw pads around while speaking. "Yeah, my owie does hurt sometimes." She put the paw down like she had before Slatestripe and stood, tail flicking. "Windclan is super nice, I don't think they will. But good luck anyways, Stonehollow." The contrast between Stonehollow and Raccoonear made her want to talk to him later, become friends. He brought about a ton of curiosity in her. Why so silly? It's great, like comic relief. She returned Stonehollow's wink, a laugh almost escaping her as she left.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; January 14th, 2023 at 11:24 PM.
Old January 15th, 2023, 10:57 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post
GoldenPaw sprinted as fast as he could to the cat. “I’m sooooo sorry!!!” He apologized.
Aldermane's gaze landed on Goldenpaw as he hurriedly rushed over to join the patrol and the small warrior dipped his head to the apprentice. "I appreciate you showing up."
It'd be rather hard to complete the patrol by himself.
He waited a bit longer and when the other warrior supposed to accompany them didn't show up, the temperamental tom snorted and stood, tail lashing.
"Let's head out. We gave Snowfern a fair warning, but we're wasting daylight. Follow."
He quickly trotted to the entrance of camp, pausing to let Goldenpaw catch up before entering the territory.

Aldermane led the apprentice to Sedgewater Valley, setting a brisker pace than he might on a normal day. He was feeling antsy with the amount of time he'd lost from waiting for his patrolmates, but at least Goldenpaw showed up when prompted a second time.
Oh well, maybe the other warrior would show up mid patrol and help out in the end.
He paused as they reached the border, eyes scanning the area for any potential danger. When none was spotted, he cautiously continued foward, sniffing for signs of past intrusion. When no obvious sign of intrusion jumped out at him, he relaxed as motioned the apprentice to join him.
"Doesn't seem like there's been any issues at the border. This is good. Let's get our side marked so we can go home. Keep an eye out, though."

[ @Quasar ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old January 16th, 2023, 11:06 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @~Silvershine~ @FireSandwich
Gorsepaw

The timid cat followed quietly after Lilyheart, unsure of what to do. He decided to try to make some awkward small talk. "So, uh, this is the border? Wow, it's really, um, really river-y over there," He let out a small chuckle. "Uh, how do I.... do this?"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 17th, 2023, 03:21 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
// @~Silvershine~ @FireSandwich
Gorsepaw

The timid cat followed quietly after Lilyheart, unsure of what to do. He decided to try to make some awkward small talk. "So, uh, this is the border? Wow, it's really, um, really river-y over there," He let out a small chuckle. "Uh, how do I.... do this?"
@~Silvershine~
Creepercall levelled her hazel eyes at the apprentice, gaze non-judging.
"It's really quite simple, and if you simply do your best I'm sure you'll do wonderfully."
She gazed around, taking in the fresh scents of the water and reeds.
"Suppose we should hurry it up?"

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old January 17th, 2023, 04:59 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Lilyheart turned to the 2 and nodded" Creepercall begin the marking gorsepaw all you have to do is rub your scent on something like a tree or bush thats how you mark" she meowed rubbing her pelt on a tree
@Firesandwhich @vellichor

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 18th, 2023, 09:05 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Following the stream upriver, Snowybreeze noted how the thin, barely perceptible water slowly widened, shaking the frost off and becoming flowing, running water the closer it got to its source. No marigold could be found as he kept trudging along, the rain still not strong enough to fully seep into his thick, feathery coat, the young warrior hummed as he worked, keeping happy, positive thoughts in his head. He hadn't been too worried about the lack of stinky blooms so far, knowing Cowpaw had mentioned how difficult they might be to find. Perhaps the medicine cat had simply meant he needed to go to the biggest source of water available. That would mean the RiverClan border, would it not? It certainly made sense that the golden flowers would be difficult to find if that was the case. Despite the lack of hostilities, it was probably wisest to not spend too much time around the borders alone outside of a patrol.

Not quite dense enough to miss the fact that he was indeed alone in this patrol searching for marigold, Snowybreeze kept his ears perked up, alert for any sudden sounds. Huh, now that he thought about it, he didn't think most cats got sent on patrols all by their lonesome. Oh no... This must mean that Cowpaw had noticed how menacing and terrifying he seemed to be becoming to his clanmates and had decided to spare them the unfortunate curse of having to go out searching for flowers with him! Ears drooping slightly at this thought, Snowybreeze almost pouted, his whiskers trembling slightly, freeing themselves of the random, odd raindrop that had stubbornly clung to them. If even kind Cowpaw was seeing the intimidation he was exuding, then he might just be a lost cause. Was there no chance to redeem this quality that was seemingly creeping up on him and refusing to relinquish its terrible hold?

Shaking himself free from some of the water that had started to bog down his coat, Snowybreeze decided to leave such thoughts for later. He was a cat on a mission! Lifting his head as he sniffed the air, he noticed a strong WindClan scent in the air. Either a patrol was around now or they had just recently passed. This fact making him feel better, he wondered if Cowpaw simply knew that there would be a patrol to back him up and figured only one cat was needed to bring back the precious herbs. Mood considerably lifted at this, he gave another little hum as he searched the area, happy there was a possibility that the medicine cat didn't simply think him abhorrent.

One truth had not escaped the patched warrior, however, and that was the lack of pungent, flowery scents. He had crossed quite the stretch along the river that marked the border between the two clans and yet... there was nothing resembling the spiky leaves or round form the giant apprentice had mentioned. A concerned frown began forming on Snowybreeze's features as he padded back and forth across the border, looking for anything resembling the requested herbs and finding... nothing. RiverClan's border being the biggest source of water he could think of in WindClan's territory, the tom stood there, dumbfounded for just a moment as he wondered what to do now. The thought of returning back to camp empty handed refusing to cross his mind, Snowybreeze turned back towards WindClan's territory, hoping to check some perhaps unorthodox locations for the blooms, but hoping his out of the nest thinking would bear better results.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 19th, 2023, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Aldermane's gaze landed on Goldenpaw as he hurriedly rushed over to join the patrol and the small warrior dipped his head to the apprentice. "I appreciate you showing up."
It'd be rather hard to complete the patrol by himself.
He waited a bit longer and when the other warrior supposed to accompany them didn't show up, the temperamental tom snorted and stood, tail lashing.
"Let's head out. We gave Snowfern a fair warning, but we're wasting daylight. Follow."
He quickly trotted to the entrance of camp, pausing to let Goldenpaw catch up before entering the territory.

Aldermane led the apprentice to Sedgewater Valley, setting a brisker pace than he might on a normal day. He was feeling antsy with the amount of time he'd lost from waiting for his patrolmates, but at least Goldenpaw showed up when prompted a second time.
Oh well, maybe the other warrior would show up mid patrol and help out in the end.
He paused as they reached the border, eyes scanning the area for any potential danger. When none was spotted, he cautiously continued foward, sniffing for signs of past intrusion. When no obvious sign of intrusion jumped out at him, he relaxed as motioned the apprentice to join him.
"Doesn't seem like there's been any issues at the border. This is good. Let's get our side marked so we can go home. Keep an eye out, though."

[ @Quasar ]

..... Huh, he'd been quite sure Goldenpaw was just behind him ever since they'd left camp. But, actually taking the time to check behind him, the apprentice was nowhere in sight.
Had he accidentally left her behind somewhere?
The idea sat uneasily with him. Apprentices weren't even supposed to leave camp without 2 warriors and he'd technically broken that rule by bringing her out here for the patrol, he could only imagine how much worse trouble he'd be in if he lost her on top of this.
Sighing, Aldermane retraced his steps to look for Goldenpaw, sniffing to see where he might have lost him.

[ @Quasar ; @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; January 19th, 2023 at 10:35 AM.
Old January 19th, 2023, 11:52 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

..... Huh, he'd been quite sure Goldenpaw was just behind him ever since they'd left camp. But, actually taking the time to check behind him, the apprentice was nowhere in sight.
Had he accidentally left her behind somewhere?
The idea sat uneasily with him. Apprentices weren't even supposed to leave camp without 2 warriors and he'd technically broken that rule by bringing her out here for the patrol, he could only imagine how much worse trouble he'd be in if he lost her on top of this.
Sighing, Aldermane retraced his steps to look for Goldenpaw, sniffing to see where he might have lost him.

[ @Quasar ; @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]
GoldenPaw
He/Him|Gender-questioning|Gay|Sweet + Loud
GoldenPaw sniffed around for the cat. "Mr. Aldermane?" He called and looked around.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old January 19th, 2023, 12:51 PM

Aldermane was relieved when he finally found Goldenpaw. He sighed and motioned for the apprentice to come to him.
"I lost you for a bit, there. Are you alright?"
He looked over the apprentice for injury, but other than being spooked, he didn't see anything with the apprentice, but would let him speak for himself.

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]