Last post by Blazing
Today 01:41 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:38 AM

Old November 5th, 2020, 02:37 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
The wolf's eyes widened at the name. "Zuri.... I've heard that name before." He said looking down at his paws deep in thought. "I swear I have....but it doesn't exactly ring a bell. Hm..." The wolf was now clearly deep in thought, trying his hardest to remember a name he swore he heard before.

Seba put a paw up innocently. "I understand you want what's best for your pup. I do not blame you in the slightest." He said. "You might want to talk to her about this first and let her pick out the wolf she wants to train with then." He suggested. "Because if I know anything back when I was young, its that pups wont do anything they're told to do when they do not like or respect the wolf that's telling them to do it."

Zuri tilted her head and looked to him. “Ah, I didn’t know my name was very popular.” She paused. “I guess it makes sense, you must have seen many wolves in your travels I guess.” The she wolf looked to him, still waiting for his name patiently.

~0~

Sunset sighed. “Ah...thank you Seba.” A few moments passed before she continued. “But..I didn’t leave Zuri on exactly great terms.” She sighed. “In the heat of the moment I was...less than ideal. Have you seen her around? She hasn’t come back to the camp yet. Perhaps I can catch her and try to smooth things over...” She sighed. “Poor girl...I didn’t mean to be so harsh towards her...” She mumbled.

Old November 5th, 2020, 02:45 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Zuri tilted her head and looked to him. “Ah, I didn’t know my name was very popular.” She paused. “I guess it makes sense, you must have seen many wolves in your travels I guess.” The she wolf looked to him, still waiting for his name patiently.

~0~

Sunset sighed. “Ah...thank you Seba.” A few moments passed before she continued. “But..I didn’t leave Zuri on exactly great terms.” She sighed. “In the heat of the moment I was...less than ideal. Have you seen her around? She hasn’t come back to the camp yet. Perhaps I can catch her and try to smooth things over...” She sighed. “Poor girl...I didn’t mean to be so harsh towards her...” She mumbled.

The wolf shook his head. "No, it's something else. But I can't seem to remember it. I don't know where it's from either..." The wolf said with closed eyes. Dang it why can't I remember?"

His mind went to the talk he and Zuri had before he walked off. "Zuri....needed some alone time." He replied to her. "I suggest not trying to see her until tonight I think." He advised.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old November 5th, 2020, 02:49 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
The wolf shook his head. "No, it's something else. But I can't seem to remember it. I don't know where it's from either..." The wolf said with closed eyes. Dang it why can't I remember?"

His mind went to the talk he and Zuri had before he walked off. "Zuri....needed some alone time." He replied to her. "I suggest not trying to see her until tonight I think." He advised.

Zuri blinked at him. “Hm. You don’t seem quite familiar. Perhaps you know someone that knows me?” She asked, getting rather curious about this sudden meeting.

~0~

Sunset sighed but nodded at his words. “Of course. That’s...understandable.” She paused. “I hope whatever is making her act this way passes through. She was one of the best wolves here.” Sunset shook her head sadly before getting up to leave.
Old November 5th, 2020, 03:09 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Zuri blinked at him. “Hm. You don’t seem quite familiar. Perhaps you know someone that knows me?” She asked, getting rather curious about this sudden meeting.

~0~

Sunset sighed but nodded at his words. “Of course. That’s...understandable.” She paused. “I hope whatever is making her act this way passes through. She was one of the best wolves here.” Sunset shook her head sadly before getting up to leave.
He shook his head again. "No..its all so fuzzy. Zuri....Zuri...." He started saying her name again and again but it yielded no results. He dropped to the ground, exhaustion catching up with him as he still couldnt conect any dots with the name.

"Come on Czar!" Athena said pouncing on his tail. "I will show you that last time you just got lucky!" She challenged. "I will beat you and take my crown back!"

Old November 5th, 2020, 03:16 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
He shook his head again. "No..its all so fuzzy. Zuri....Zuri...." He started saying her name again and again but it yielded no results. He dropped to the ground, exhaustion catching up with him as he still couldnt conect any dots with the name.

"Come on Czar!" Athena said pouncing on his tail. "I will show you that last time you just got lucky!" She challenged. "I will beat you and take my crown back!"

Zuri jumped back at his sudden collapse. “Uhm- sir?” She paused. “S-sir?” She walked up to him and poked him. “A-are you alright?” She paused. Well, obviously he was not alright. What an idiotic question to ask. “Do you need anything? Food? Water?”

~0~

Czar looked to his sister, ignoring as Rí and Rain pounced towards him and falling off of him slowly as they looked to Athena and smiled. “Do you want me to best you again?” He asked smiling towards her. “Are you sure?”

Old November 5th, 2020, 03:30 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Zuri jumped back at his sudden collapse. “Uhm- sir?” She paused. “S-sir?” She walked up to him and poked him. “A-are you alright?” She paused. Well, obviously he was not alright. What an idiotic question to ask. “Do you need anything? Food? Water?”

~0~

Czar looked to his sister, ignoring as Rí and Rain pounced towards him and falling off of him slowly as they looked to Athena and smiled. “Do you want me to best you again?” He asked smiling towards her. “Are you sure?”

"Im fine." He replied quickly. "I'm don't need to do anything except find...them." He said looking off into the distance somewhere. "They're out there somewhere and I think they need me."

Athena rolled her eyes. "You beat me one time! Once I defeat you this time, you'll think better than to talk like that to someone who is superior to you." She said beginning to stalk Czar.

Old November 5th, 2020, 03:43 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Im fine." He replied quickly. "I'm don't need to do anything except find...them." He said looking off into the distance somewhere. "They're out there somewhere and I think they need me."

Athena rolled her eyes. "You beat me one time! Once I defeat you this time, you'll think better than to talk like that to someone who is superior to you." She said beginning to stalk Czar.

Zuri blinked at the odd wolf. “Is there anyway I can help you?” She asked looking in the direction he was looking. “You look rather tired. Perhaps you should rest for a bit...” She recommended, watching as he picked himself up.

~0~

“S-superior?” Czar looked to her worriedly before shooing off Rí and Rain. “I-I never thought I was superior...” He watched her carefully, rather concerned at how she talked to him. At this point...it wasn’t very fun if it wasn’t lighthearted. Eventually, he assumed she was just really getting into it and decided to play along. “I-I guess...give it your best shot then sis.” He smiled worriedly at her before getting in a strong stance.

Old November 5th, 2020, 03:54 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Zuri blinked at the odd wolf. “Is there anyway I can help you?” She asked looking in the direction he was looking. “You look rather tired. Perhaps you should rest for a bit...” She recommended, watching as he picked himself up.

~0~

“S-superior?” Czar looked to her worriedly before shooing off Rí and Rain. “I-I never thought I was superior...” He watched her carefully, rather concerned at how she talked to him. At this point...it wasn’t very fun if it wasn’t lighthearted. Eventually, he assumed she was just really getting into it and decided to play along. “I-I guess...give it your best shot then sis.” He smiled worriedly at her before getting in a strong stance.

"I would rather not be a burden to someone right now." He told her with a shake of his head. "Rest will come....at a later time.." He said looking towards where Zuri ran from. "I assume you're from here?" He asked. "What's out past these plains that way?"

She began to stalk Czar now with her new technique that was taught to her and after a bit of circling, attack, however at the last second she switch from one side to the other. Using her momentum and surprise to her advantage as she was quick to top her brother. A big smile on her face. "Told ya! You were lucky!"

Old November 5th, 2020, 04:03 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"I would rather not be a burden to someone right now." He told her with a shake of his head. "Rest will come....at a later time.." He said looking towards where Zuri ran from. "I assume you're from here?" He asked. "What's out past these plains that way?"

She began to stalk Czar now with her new technique that was taught to her and after a bit of circling, attack, however at the last second she switch from one side to the other. Using her momentum and surprise to her advantage as she was quick to top her brother. A big smile on her face. "Told ya! You were lucky!"

Zuri looked to him a few moments, unsure if she should say too much but in the end she spoke. “A large forest. And from as far as I’ve ventured just more open plains. Other than that, I don’t know. I’ve been here for a just a short while. I don’t know much about the territory up ahead.” She lied effortlessly. “I hope you’ll be able to have some rest soon.” She paused. “Oh and be careful. As I was walking over there I smelled a large group of wolves from the plains.” She warned him. “I’m unsure of how they act.”

~0~

Czar sighed in relief, not really caring as he was pinned due to Athena returning to normal. “A-ah! That was fast!” He gasped at her. “How’d you learn that? Did Zuri just teach you?” He asked. “Or did you naturally know that?? Either way, that was so cool!”

Old November 5th, 2020, 04:26 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Zuri looked to him a few moments, unsure if she should say too much but in the end she spoke. “A large forest. And from as far as I’ve ventured just more open plains. Other than that, I don’t know. I’ve been here for a just a short while. I don’t know much about the territory up ahead.” She lied effortlessly. “I hope you’ll be able to have some rest soon.” She paused. “Oh and be careful. As I was walking over there I smelled a large group of wolves from the plains.” She warned him. “I’m unsure of how they act.”

~0~

Czar sighed in relief, not really caring as he was pinned due to Athena returning to normal. “A-ah! That was fast!” He gasped at her. “How’d you learn that? Did Zuri just teach you?” He asked. “Or did you naturally know that?? Either way, that was so cool!”

The wolf's face scrunched at the sound of another pack. "Great. Another pack." He sighed. "Oh well. Thank you for the warnings." He said beginning to walk off. "Id hate to have more blood on my paws than I would like." He muttered quietly.

"I have my secrets." She teased with her tongue out. "And I shall not tell them." She jumped off and laid down where she was.