Last post by stag
Today 11:14 AM

Old May 14th, 2018, 08:44 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Tulipbreeze let out a chuckle, "I know you wouldn't make the same mistake I just made." she meowed. The molly took a couple more bites out of the vole. "Anything exciting going on today?" asked Tulipbreeze.
Poppyheart gave a small shrug as she thought what to do. She really wasn’t sure what she could do that day. Maybe hunt? Or patrol a border? “I don’t know..maybe the usual things.” She purred. The molly did enjoy hunting, more then anything. “Maybe hunt a little. What about you?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 15th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Poppyheart gave a small shrug as she thought what to do. She really wasn’t sure what she could do that day. Maybe hunt? Or patrol a border? “I don’t know..maybe the usual things.” She purred. The molly did enjoy hunting, more then anything. “Maybe hunt a little. What about you?”
Tulipbreeze shrugged, "I haven't made any plans today. Hey if you do go hunting I can go with you. we can have a small hunting patrol. Just you and me." meowed the molly. She finished her vole real quick afterwards. She licked the bottom of her paw before drawing it over her ear.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 15th, 2018, 04:42 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw

(Does anyone mind if i hop in with my newest OC, Hawkeye? His bio is a wip, btw http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...315#post505315)
Old May 17th, 2018, 02:24 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Galaxy View Post

Coppersong nodded at the answers. "Did you know a kittypet named Jesse? Or Spark? They would have talked about the clans a lot." Her eyes darkened sadly. " at least, I think they would've. " She muttered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopard heard the sadness in Coppersong's voice as she called out names. She instantly felt sympathetic for the she-cat, she knew what it was like to lose cats you cared about. Something about the name caught her attention. "The name Jesse sounds familiar, I remember hearing it when I was a small kit," she meowed trying to recall the cat she remembers seeing. "But I'm not sure where."

Leopard turned to Auroraflame, her question running through her mind. 'What was she going to do?' she thought to herself, staring at the ground. She would have no family, no safe place to go if she left the clans. She trusted all these cats in the camp, but there were other clans. Yet, she felt that it would be wrong if she left Skyclan, something wanted her to stay. Hearing her Mother's words echoing in her mind she knew the answer. "Auroraflame I want to stay with Skyclan," she said, hoping she would be allowed to stay in the clan. "I want to train to be a warrior." she added quickly.
The she-cat was expecting a reply from Leopard when Coppersong spoke instead and her head turned to look at her, head tilted slightly. Her expression showed nothing but curiosity although her eyes narrowed ever so slightly at the mention of kittypets. She didn’t care that Coppersong wasn’t clanborn, but she did find it a little questionable that she was asking about these kittypets. Again, it didn’t matter to her who they were, but rather what it might mean if she was asking about them. Auroraflame stayed silent and didn’t question her. Although she was uneasy about it, she knew that Coppersong was a good warrior and she could somewhat understand that there were a few cats who she still cared about and wanted to know the state of. As long as that was it, she wouldn’t say nor do anything about it.

The Bombay listened quietly as the two she-cats. There was little that she could say. There wasn’t really anything she could say so there was no point in trying to join in. Auroraflame smiled when the young cat finally responded. She said nothing for a few seconds, in case the she-cat wanted to take back her words and head off somewhere else, but she had sounded pretty certain about her response so it wasn’t long before she spoke. “Alright then, you can talk to Grousestar about it once he’s not so busy,” she said. She was happy that Leopard was staying. Although she still didn’t fully trust her yet, she seemed like she was a kind, young cat and she wanted to get to know her a little better. “I hope you know what this means though if you really want to become warrior of SkyClan,” she warned the she-cat. Joining SkyClan would mean having to leave her past life behind and make SkyClan her new home. She would have to be willing to fight for SkyClan and the cats within. She would have to be willing to die for the clan.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old May 17th, 2018, 06:34 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The she-cat was expecting a reply from Leopard when Coppersong spoke instead and her head turned to look at her, head tilted slightly. Her expression showed nothing but curiosity although her eyes narrowed ever so slightly at the mention of kittypets. She didn’t care that Coppersong wasn’t clanborn, but she did find it a little questionable that she was asking about these kittypets. Again, it didn’t matter to her who they were, but rather what it might mean if she was asking about them. Auroraflame stayed silent and didn’t question her. Although she was uneasy about it, she knew that Coppersong was a good warrior and she could somewhat understand that there were a few cats who she still cared about and wanted to know the state of. As long as that was it, she wouldn’t say nor do anything about it.

The Bombay listened quietly as the two she-cats. There was little that she could say. There wasn’t really anything she could say so there was no point in trying to join in. Auroraflame smiled when the young cat finally responded. She said nothing for a few seconds, in case the she-cat wanted to take back her words and head off somewhere else, but she had sounded pretty certain about her response so it wasn’t long before she spoke. “Alright then, you can talk to Grousestar about it once he’s not so busy,” she said. She was happy that Leopard was staying. Although she still didn’t fully trust her yet, she seemed like she was a kind, young cat and she wanted to get to know her a little better. “I hope you know what this means though if you really want to become warrior of SkyClan,” she warned the she-cat. Joining SkyClan would mean having to leave her past life behind and make SkyClan her new home. She would have to be willing to fight for SkyClan and the cats within. She would have to be willing to die for the clan.
Coppersong flinched as the deputy mentioned dying. She was not one to trouble her conscious with such dark afflictions. She turned her attention back to Leopards answer. "Oh, really? Jesse is my mom. Just making sure, she was, okay. You know?" Noticing the Auroraflame's dubious look, she puffed out her chest and growled , "But, that does not matter. We are the tough wild cats! We don't need to know how are close family is doing, because we're STRONG!"
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old May 18th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkit of ShadowClan View Post
(Does anyone mind if i hop in with my newest OC, Hawkeye? His bio is a wip, btw http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...315#post505315)
(I would like rp with him)

Old May 18th, 2018, 04:26 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
The taupe-backed feline instinctively cooed outwardly at the unique appearance of the kitten; immediately feeling her heart swell at their bright expression. Her green gaze shrouded in warmth, her usual maternal attitude overtaking the previous dreary one. Pipitchirp cocked her cranium to the side, a crooked smile settingling down onto her lips. "Well hello there, Blossomkit!" she responded back, equally as optimistic sounding. Her voice was smooth and elegant, if it could be seen then one would simply be blown away from the sheer beauty of it.
"My name is Pipitchirp. It's very nice to meet you!" The two-tone she-cat continued with her charming grin and joyous attitude, eyes tracing over the odd fur that stuck out on the young molly's side.
"Say," she began, rolling her eyes a sidewards to think for a moment, before breathing inwards to continue. "What brings you here, Blossmkit?" Pipitchirp questioned innocently, swaying her tail out around her hind legs.
"Pipitchirp." Blossomkit meowed, trying the name out for herself. "That's such a pretty name!" She meowed, giving a little skip of excitement. The kit opened her small jaws, about to respond to the she-cat's question, when Pipitchirp's tail strayed toward her. The next thing she knew, Blossomkit was hurdling herself toward it, eyes wide with excitment. She pounced on her tail, giving a crow of excitment. "Caught it!" She yowled, eyes blazing with crystal blue fire; the image of innocence. Then, she realized she has been asked a question. Hopping off Pipitchirp's tail, she replied, "Nothing! I just like meeting new cats! Do you?"
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Avery

My Mood: Lonely

Dreampaw watched her Clan, trepidation in her eyes. They were a mix between blue and gray today. She ensconced in the shade of her favorite tree, which happened to be a blue jacaranda. She didn't know of any others in the territory ( albeit she'd hardly seen any of it yet, being a new apprentice ) and it looked very odd compared with the other trees, at least in the spring. It reminded her of her favorite season, and the color was just beautiful. Great for climbing too. The she-cat was shy due to having no friends or relatives in the Clan and often feeling intimidated. The fact that her Clanmates whispered about her being weird and strange didn't help at all. So, she resorted to hiding at the outskirts of the clearing, hoping nobody would notice her if she didn't say anything. It had never occurred to Dreampaw that this might be why she was seen as unusual, being by herself almost all of the time.
The feline leaped into the tree, gripping the bark with her unnaturally long and sharp claws. So far they hadn't been useful for anything; they just made her trip on roots and get laughed at for it. Dreampaw thought that they might be useful in battle, but the fact that they might get wrenched out easily by being so long kept her from pointing this out. She didn't want to appear stupid as well as weird.
The she-cat sighed, laying down on the branch and letting her legs hang below her. This was where she was most content, in trees. Away from all the bustle and noise that happened on the forest floor. Nobody ever just stopped and relaxed. To be honest, she couldn't relax either; not with having to look around her constantly to see if anyone that would make fun of her was nearby. She sighed again, loneliness eating at her. If only she had someone to talk to that was at least halfway decent.

( I would appreciate it if someone would talk to her )
Old May 22nd, 2018, 07:07 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Coppersong paced impatiently, waiting for Appleleaf someone to arrive.

@The Loner Forever

(Should she say she is expecting?)
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old May 23rd, 2018, 02:09 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Galaxy View Post
Coppersong paced impatiently, waiting for Appleleaf someone to arrive.

@The Loner Forever

(Should she say she is expecting?)
(Sure!)
Appleleaf walked into the camp, looking around the clearing to see if he could find Coppersong.