Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:57 AM

Old May 7th, 2018, 08:22 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

((WAit - Skyclan has no borders .-. I'll just mention you at the territory then..))
(Okay)

bump after 72 hours

Old May 10th, 2018, 02:14 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post

Coppersong nodded eagerly. "Yes, yes! Is there still a fox on the territory? Did you come from the twolegplace? Or the outskirts? How long have you been in the territory?" She say back, eagerly awaiting the answers to the questions .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopard followed the black-furred deputy to a cooler shaded spot before sitting down. She listened to Coppersong and Auroraflame ask several questions before taking her time to think about everything that she had been asked. "Well I was form the edges of the twolegplace. Because my father lived there, but my mother wasn't comfortable enough to be there with him, so she raised us alone, he visited us when he could. My mother didn't want me or my sibling too close to the twolegs, but we sometimes explored it. I made many friends with loners and some kittypets there." She let all the memories come back to her savoring the happy memories before continuing. "My mother always told us stories about fighting... clan cats in the forest and about the ones that died lived in the sky amongst the stars when we were young. And when she was hit by a monster she died telling me to find the clans," she murmured flicking her tail.

Leopard hesitated slightly before she opened her mouth to speak again," My mother believed in me. My littermates told me they were just stories, but I proved them wrong I guess." She thought briefly about her travels and continued looking at both she-cats. "I traveled for many days until I came across your scent marks. At first I wasn't sure if it was a group of rouges and I got curious so I ventured onto your territory trying to find any cat out there. That was when I was attacked by the fox. As for where the fox has gone I'm not sure." Flicking her tail to both cat she meowed," Then I met you two."
The she-cat listened patiently and silently as the young cat told her about her past. She solemnly dipped her head in respect at the mention of her mother dying. She had to crane her head down slightly to hear the she-cat because she was murmuring. “You’re a brave one,” she said quietly, giving the she-cat a small smile. Her head turned to look at Coppersong and she listened in amusement at the flood of questions coming from the warrior’s mouth. She considered warning the she-cat to make sure that she didn’t overwhelm the young cat, but she didn’t seem to mind. “I sent out a patrol that day to check that the fox was gone. They didn’t find anything,” she remarked.

“Alright then, what are you going to do now?” she asked the she-cat. She didn’t give her any encouraging smiles or anything of the sort this time. This was something she would have to decide on her own. Auroraflame knew that Leopard had come here in search of the clans, but did she had a specific clan in mind? Or had she not heard that much about the clans? She doubted that she did. It wouldn’t make sense for a loner to know that much about the clans. The clans were generally quite secretive unless you trespassed on their territory. Even if the she-cat was planning on staying in the clans, would she want to stay in SkyClan? After what had happened to her so early on? Auroraflame didn’t exactly mind what the she-cat chose to do. If she wanted to stay then that was fine. It she wanted to leave then that was fine too. She would be happy that she had at least been able to help her out and given her a good impression of SkyClan.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old May 10th, 2018, 03:27 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The she-cat listened patiently and silently as the young cat told her about her past. She solemnly dipped her head in respect at the mention of her mother dying. She had to crane her head down slightly to hear the she-cat because she was murmuring. “You’re a brave one,” she said quietly, giving the she-cat a small smile. Her head turned to look at Coppersong and she listened in amusement at the flood of questions coming from the warrior’s mouth. She considered warning the she-cat to make sure that she didn’t overwhelm the young cat, but she didn’t seem to mind. “I sent out a patrol that day to check that the fox was gone. They didn’t find anything,” she remarked.

“Alright then, what are you going to do now?” she asked the she-cat. She didn’t give her any encouraging smiles or anything of the sort this time. This was something she would have to decide on her own. Auroraflame knew that Leopard had come here in search of the clans, but did she had a specific clan in mind? Or had she not heard that much about the clans? She doubted that she did. It wouldn’t make sense for a loner to know that much about the clans. The clans were generally quite secretive unless you trespassed on their territory. Even if the she-cat was planning on staying in the clans, would she want to stay in SkyClan? After what had happened to her so early on? Auroraflame didn’t exactly mind what the she-cat chose to do. If she wanted to stay then that was fine. It she wanted to leave then that was fine too. She would be happy that she had at least been able to help her out and given her a good impression of SkyClan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopard followed the black-furred deputy to a cooler shaded spot before sitting down. She listened to Coppersong and Auroraflame ask several questions before taking her time to think about everything that she had been asked. "Well I was form the edges of the twolegplace. Because my father lived there, but my mother wasn't comfortable enough to be there with him, so she raised us alone, he visited us when he could. My mother didn't want me or my sibling too close to the twolegs, but we sometimes explored it. I made many friends with loners and some kittypets there." She let all the memories come back to her savoring the happy memories before continuing. "My mother always told us stories about fighting... clan cats in the forest and about the ones that died lived in the sky amongst the stars when we were young. And when she was hit by a monster she died telling me to find the clans," she murmured flicking her tail.

Leopard hesitated slightly before she opened her mouth to speak again," My mother believed in me. My littermates told me they were just stories, but I proved them wrong I guess." She thought briefly about her travels and continued looking at both she-cats. "I traveled for many days until I came across your scent marks. At first I wasn't sure if it was a group of rouges and I got curious so I ventured onto your territory trying to find any cat out there. That was when I was attacked by the fox. As for where the fox has gone I'm not sure." Flicking her tail to both cat she meowed," Then I met you two."
Coppersong nodded at the answers. "Did you know a kittypet named Jesse? Or Spark? They would have talked about the clans a lot." Her eyes darkened sadly. " at least, I think they would've. " She muttered.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Last edited by Ghost Galaxy; May 10th, 2018 at 03:27 PM.
Old May 11th, 2018, 03:19 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

A long furred tabby sat off to the side in the clearing with an uneaten blue bird in front of her. Her long bushy tail was curled over her paws as she gazed up at the cloudless sky. With a soft sigh, Poppyheart looked down at the bird with a small frown. Maybe I should take it back to the pile, in not really hungry. She thought to herself. The brown tabby glanced around the clearing for any cat to talk to or just have for company.

@The Loner Forever
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 11th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
A long furred tabby sat off to the side in the clearing with an uneaten blue bird in front of her. Her long bushy tail was curled over her paws as she gazed up at the cloudless sky. With a soft sigh, Poppyheart looked down at the bird with a small frown. Maybe I should take it back to the pile, in not really hungry. She thought to herself. The brown tabby glanced around the clearing for any cat to talk to or just have for company.

@The Loner Forever
Tulipbreeze skipped out of the warriors den. She looked up at the sun, feeling the warmth on her fur. 'I love New-leaf. It's the best time of the year,' thought the young molly. The molly walked over to the fresh kill, digging through to see which one she wanted. She picked out a vole before she walked over to a shady spot in the camp. Tulipbreeze looked over at Poppyheart with a light flick of her tail.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 11th, 2018, 03:30 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Tulipbreeze skipped out of the warriors den. She looked up at the sun, feeling the warmth on her fur. 'I love New-leaf. It's the best time of the year,' thought the young molly. The molly walked over to the fresh kill, digging through to see which one she wanted. She picked out a vole before she walked over to a shady spot in the camp. Tulipbreeze looked over at Poppyheart with a light flick of her tail.
Poppyheart grabbed her bird before padding across the clearing towards Tulipbreeze. She sat down next to the other she-cat and placed the bird down. “Hi Tulipbreeze.” She purred softly. “Don’t you just love the warmth.”
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 11th, 2018, 03:33 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Poppyheart grabbed her bird before padding across the clearing towards Tulipbreeze. She sat down next to the other she-cat and placed the bird down. “Hi Tulipbreeze.” She purred softly. “Don’t you just love the warmth.”

Tulipbreeze dipped her head with a smile. She looked directly at the sun and she shook her head and blinked a few times, seeing a few red and yellow dots around the camp. "Yeah. Other then I just blinded myself by looking directly at the sun. Don't do that by the way." meowed the molly, joking at the last sentence. She took a bite out of her vole as her tail flickered.

Old May 11th, 2018, 03:41 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Tulipbreeze dipped her head with a smile. She looked directly at the sun and she shook her head and blinked a few times, seeing a few red and yellow dots around the camp. "Yeah. Other then I just blinded myself by looking directly at the sun. Don't do that by the way." meowed the molly, joking at the last sentence. She took a bite out of her vole as her tail flickered.
Poppyhearts sides shook as she laughed. “Leave it to you to look at the sun.” She laughed out loud. “Don’t worry I don’t plan on looking.” She day and watched the other warrior eat a bit before laying next to her. “Have any plans today?”

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:56 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post

Coppersong nodded at the answers. "Did you know a kittypet named Jesse? Or Spark? They would have talked about the clans a lot." Her eyes darkened sadly. " at least, I think they would've. " She muttered.

Leopard heard the sadness in Coppersong's voice as she called out names. She instantly felt sympathetic for the she-cat, she knew what it was like to lose cats you cared about. Something about the name caught her attention. "The name Jesse sounds familiar, I remember hearing it when I was a small kit," she meowed trying to recall the cat she remembers seeing. "But I'm not sure where."

Leopard turned to Auroraflame, her question running through her mind. 'What was she going to do?' she thought to herself, staring at the ground. She would have no family, no safe place to go if she left the clans. She trusted all these cats in the camp, but there were other clans. Yet, she felt that it would be wrong if she left Skyclan, something wanted her to stay. Hearing her Mother's words echoing in her mind she knew the answer. "Auroraflame I want to stay with Skyclan," she said, hoping she would be allowed to stay in the clan. "I want to train to be a warrior." she added quickly.
Old May 13th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Poppyhearts sides shook as she laughed. “Leave it to you to look at the sun.” She laughed out loud. “Don’t worry I don’t plan on looking.” She day and watched the other warrior eat a bit before laying next to her. “Have any plans today?”
Tulipbreeze let out a chuckle, "I know you wouldn't make the same mistake I just made." she meowed. The molly took a couple more bites out of the vole. "Anything exciting going on today?" asked Tulipbreeze.