too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Emberfrost
RiverClan Warrior - 37 Moons

____

Emberfrost existed.

(There will be more of her seen in the battle today, just not as much as Birchbranch and Shellwhisker.)

[ open! <3 ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old February 16th, 2024, 07:38 AM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
Lakestream
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Lakestream trudged out of the warrior's den looking quite tired. "Hm?" he said, looking around through his baggy eyelids. He followed the sound of Seagullwing's voice. He dipped his head down to give seagullwing a little tap on the head.
Seagullwing smiled. "I'm sorry if I woke you up." Seagullwing paused, and gave Lakeshine's chest a lick. "I need help with this tick. I can't reach it where it is." Seagullwing used her tail to point to the stubborn tick, which was in the middle of her back.
Old February 16th, 2024, 10:12 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @~MothDust~ ~ Ravenkit }
(Sorry it is short )
Fawnheart maintained her grip on the wriggling kit in her maw, a feisty little one this Ravenkit was. Her large body withheld the kits attempted battering and she waited until the kit stoped and whined Fawnheart’s name in a desperate attempt to free herself. Huffing slightly Fawnheart placed the kit back onto the ground and gave her a small lick, “okay little one,” she purred, “fight your own battles but you better not go picking fights with that other kit or you will be back in the nursery quicker than a warrior can catch a mouse.” She laid her massive body and loafed to keep the chill of the clearing earth from her large fluff covered form, her emerald eyes stayed trained on Ravenkit ready to intercept the kit if she decided to have moss for brains…. this was definitely going to be interesting to say the least, but hopefully interesting simply meant funny or a story worth telling.

⟞⋆☆★☆⋆⟝
Ravenkit
⟞⋆☆★☆⋆⟝

Ravenkit stayed on the ground for a few seconds, surprised it worked. The first thing she would do was.... she tried to think. She was trying to get out so badly and didn't know what she wanted to do. She padded away from the warrior quickly, deciding she would first show off her skills and then find something to patch up Fawnheart. She went over to the leaf, which was now... strangely lifted? she decided she would show off her skills. She would jump the highest and hit it. She looked over to make sure Fawnheart was watching. Then she backed up away from the leaf, ran a bit then lunged at the leaf. Then a little mouse scurried out of the leaf and hit her on the face, making her fall back. She unsheathed her claws and batted blindly at it. Successfully hitting the mouse it went flying backwards and twitching on the ground. Ravenkit gingerly stepped over to check it. Its legs and nose twitched but the rest of it still. She picked it up carefully and went over to Fawnheart. "What do I do?" she asked panicked.

The mouse, while the two were talking, slowly stopped kicking. Ravenkit paled and dropped the now cold mouse. She froze. "I..." She poked the mouse. Finally she looked up at Fawnheart. She remembered that she had kicked Fawn. She trotted away and came back with "herbs". Mostly just grass. "Put your muzzle down," she mewed quietly and waited for Fawnheart to do so. Then she wrapped some grass around there she kicked. "There you go, all patched up," she purred, "Now what do we do with the mouse?" Ravenkit asked Fawn her voice still low.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 16th, 2024, 01:28 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Shakyeyes looks around, blue orbs shaking nervously

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:36 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry sat idly in the clearing, watching the sun shine brightly in the cloud pelted sky.

The she-cat had been quite grateful for the loneliness. She finally had time for her own thoughts and feelings, her body slowly rocking back and forth as she reminisced on today.

It had been quite uneventful.

Exactly how she liked it.

“Uneventful” was her favorite kind of day in the whole wide universe. Because there was always such a thing as too many events, but uneventful was perfect. No cats buzzed hurriedly in the clearing, the frosty air filled with their mews or purrs of satisfaction. Nope, it was all quiet.

Swanberry let out a shallow sigh of relief, careful not to break the blanket of silence she'd found herself in.

Her mind wandered back to the Windclan apprentice she'd met at the gathering a moon ago. She wondered where they were now.

Hopefully they're happy, Swanberry thought, opening her mouth to catch small snowflakes on her textured tongue. She'd missed doing that.

Despite how much she hated the cold weather, it was always nice to admire the beautiful atmosphere that came with it.

Tags; @forest

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:55 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry sat idly in the clearing, watching the sun shine brightly in the cloud pelted sky.

The she-cat had been quite grateful for the loneliness. She finally had time for her own thoughts and feelings, her body slowly rocking back and forth as she reminisced on today.

It had been quite uneventful.

Exactly how she liked it.

“Uneventful” was her favorite kind of day in the whole wide universe. Because there was always such a thing as too many events, but uneventful was perfect. No cats buzzed hurriedly in the clearing, the frosty air filled with their mews or purrs of satisfaction. Nope, it was all quiet.

Swanberry let out a shallow sigh of relief, careful not to break the blanket of silence she'd found herself in.

Her mind wandered back to the Windclan apprentice she'd met at the gathering a moon ago. She wondered where they were now.

Hopefully they're happy, Swanberry thought, opening her mouth to catch small snowflakes on her textured tongue. She'd missed doing that.

Despite how much she hated the cold weather, it was always nice to admire the beautiful atmosphere that came with it.

Tags; @forest
+-Riverwhisper+

Riverwhisper's eyes lingered on a beautiful siamese she-cat sitting in the clearing. He had noticed her before, but had never talked to her.

Just talk to the damn she-cat! he hissed to himself. He padded up to her and sat down.

"Hi," he meowed nervously. How do I make a good first impression? he fretted.

The she-cat was pretty, and he noticed the strawberry tint to her fur, which shined in the sunlight. He smiled nervously and warmly.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat?

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old February 16th, 2024, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post

+-Riverwhisper+

Riverwhisper's eyes lingered on a beautiful siamese she-cat sitting in the clearing. He had noticed her before, but had never talked to her.

Just talk to the damn she-cat! he hissed to himself. He padded up to her and sat down.

"Hi," he meowed nervously. How do I make a good first impression? he fretted.

The she-cat was pretty, and he noticed the strawberry tint to her fur, which shined in the sunlight. He smiled nervously and warmly.
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry nearly leaped out of her fur, her eyes shooting up to face the mysterious cat.

Her jitteriness went as soon as it came, her startled green eyes quickly calming.

Her face soothed out into more of a friendly expression, the corners of her muzzle twitching up slightly.

It was just Riverwhisper, a lean and obviously nervous tom. It was odd how she always noticed the cats scent in-between ferns or bushes but never seemed to see him around. Maybe he just really liked bushes?

"Ah, Riverwhisper!" She purred in greeting. "You startled me. How's life been treating you?"

Since he had deliberately padded over to her, she assumed that he wanted to engage in conversation. While Swanberry wasn't very good at making a long lasting and meaningful talk with other cats, she'd managed it at the gathering, how hard could this be?

Plus, Riverwhisper seemed to be sharing the same issue since he hadn't really made much of a greeting.

My Art Shop!
Old February 16th, 2024, 07:22 PM
it's not a phase

Quote:
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry nearly leaped out of her fur, her eyes shooting up to face the mysterious cat.

Her jitteriness went as soon as it came, her startled green eyes quickly calming.

Her face soothed out into more of a friendly expression, the corners of her muzzle twitching up slightly.

It was just Riverwhisper, a lean and obviously nervous tom. It was odd how she always noticed the cats scent in-between ferns or bushes but never seemed to see him around. Maybe he just really liked bushes?

"Ah, Riverwhisper!" She purred in greeting. "You startled me. How's life been treating you?"

Since he had deliberately padded over to her, she assumed that he wanted to engage in conversation. While Swanberry wasn't very good at making a long lasting and meaningful talk with other cats, she'd managed it at the gathering, how hard could this be?

Plus, Riverwhisper seemed to be sharing the same issue since he hadn't really made much of a greeting.

-.+Riverwhisper+.-

Riverwhisper was not very good at starting conversations, so he was glad Swanberry started it. "G-good," he stammered. Just talk to her and act normal, you idiot! "I mean, I'm doing pretty well, if I do say so myself." he mewed, giving his shoulder a few quick and embarrassed licks. He smiled and sat up a little straighter. "How are you doing?" he asked, trying to sound calm, cool, and collected. Suddenly, without realizing it, he got lost in her green eyes. So... nice, and warm... Her questioning gaze snapped him back to reality. He awkwardly shuffled his paws, and unconsciously laid his tail over hers.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old February 16th, 2024, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post

-.+Riverwhisper+.-

Riverwhisper was not very good at starting conversations, so he was glad Swanberry started it. "G-good," he stammered. Just talk to her and act normal, you idiot! "I mean, I'm doing pretty well, if I do say so myself." he mewed, giving his shoulder a few quick and embarrassed licks. He smiled and sat up a little straighter. "How are you doing?" he asked, trying to sound calm, cool, and collected. Suddenly, without realizing it, he got lost in her green eyes. So... nice, and warm... Her questioning gaze snapped him back to reality. He awkwardly shuffled his paws, and unconsciously laid his tail over hers.
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry fluffed up at the gesture, her cheeks flushing with heat despite the cold.

She quickly rubbed her nose with her forepaw, trying to distract herself.

She knew it'd be quite weird not to return the touch, so she did, twining her fluffy tail around his. It did make her feel considerably warmer, so that was a plus.

She couldn't stifle her snorts and giggles though, taking obvious note of the toms embarrassment. She tried not to make her laughter obvious, worried that she'd make Riverwhisper feel bad which was most certainly not her intention. She didn't mind his nervousness though, she thought it was quite adorable to be honest. If only she looked that admirable when she uselessly fumbled for her words.

"I'm doing well, thank you." She smiled, laughter still rumbling deep in her throat and twisting her features quite silliy. She probably looked like an overfed otter right now.

"But you seem to be doing better than me, your pelt is considerably warm."

Oh no... Was that a weird thing to say? Maybe that was weird. Ughhhh...

My Art Shop!
Old February 16th, 2024, 08:03 PM
it's not a phase

Quote:
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry fluffed up at the gesture, her cheeks flushing with heat despite the cold.

She quickly rubbed her nose with her forepaw, trying to distract herself.

She knew it'd be quite weird not to return the touch, so she did, twining her fluffy tail around his. It did make her feel considerably warmer, so that was a plus.

She couldn't stifle her snorts and giggles though, taking obvious note of the toms embarrassment. She tried not to make her laughter obvious, worried that she'd make Riverwhisper feel bad which was most certainly not her intention. She didn't mind his nervousness though, she thought it was quite adorable to be honest. If only she looked that admirable when she uselessly fumbled for her words.

"I'm doing well, thank you." She smiled, laughter still rumbling deep in her throat and twisting her features quite silliy. She probably looked like an overfed otter right now.

"But you seem to be doing better than me, your pelt is considerably warm."

Oh no... Was that a weird thing to say? Maybe that was weird. Ughhhh...

-.+Riverwhisper+.-
He noticed how hard she was trying to stifle her laughter, and he also thought his nervousness was funny, and when she said "But you seem to be doing better than me, your pelt is considerably warm.", he began to purr with laughter. He glimpsed her blushing, and smiled. His heart fluttered in his chest as she returned the gesture and twined her tail with him. He smiled, he was warming up to Swanberry. Then he had an idea. "Wait here." he meowed, dashing off. He ran to the bush near camp, and saw a clump of blue berries. Perfect. he thought. He quickly returned, with the clump of blue berries in his jaws, to where she was sitting, and dropped the berries. "Here, I thought these would look nice on you." he meowed, placing them behind her ear.