ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by alec
Today 07:09 AM

Old November 29th, 2016, 10:11 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Fleetear looks slightly to the side and flips his tail in thought. "Yeah." He simply mews, his mind still going on about what to say. It felt like he's talking to a stranger more than his mate.
"Well.." Squirrel glanced at the bushes warily, half expecting someone to leap out at her. "She's my sister." She flicked her tail at the ground, looking up to meet his eyes.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:39 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
"Well.." Squirrel glanced at the bushes warily, half expecting someone to leap out at her. "She's my sister." She flicked her tail at the ground, looking up to meet his eyes.
Fleetear tilted his head. "Really?" He mewed curiously, "I... never would've guessed." This is a strange turn for this conversation to go, but thinking maybe she's leading up to something, he sits down to continue listening. "Is there something about her?"
Old November 29th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool nodded, flicking his tail, signaling for her to circle around the fox. “We can surround it and then attack one at a time so that it can never really land its blows properly.” he meowed. His mentor had taught him half of this, the rest Eaglesong had used against him once. He really hated that WindClan warrior. She was a traitor to ShadowClan and a follower of StarClan. He bared his fangs as the fox started coming closer, ready to attack again.
She nods, hissing at the Fox as she shifts into a more fierce attitude since her shock wore off. She darts around the Fox, landing blows against it's flank as she went.
Old November 29th, 2016, 12:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She nods, hissing at the Fox as she shifts into a more fierce attitude since her shock wore off. She darts around the Fox, landing blows against it's flank as she went.
Redpool was actually gaining a small bit of respect for the apprentice as she did her thing, then, as the fox turned away from him, he darted in, battering its hindquarters with his claws before dodging away. Though one of its claws caught his cheek and pain coursed through him, igniting his anger.
Old November 29th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool was actually gaining a small bit of respect for the apprentice as she did her thing, then, as the fox turned away from him, he darted in, battering its hindquarters with his claws before dodging away. Though one of its claws caught his cheek and pain coursed through him, igniting his anger.
Letting out another screech to draw it's attention, she rakes her claws down the Fox's flank, making sure to dig deep. She gasped as she tried to pull away, one of her claws snagging in it's fur. It kicked her away and she yelped as she hit the ground hard.
Old November 29th, 2016, 03:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Clawpaw's hues spark with amusement, although she keeps her posture rigid and calm. "Again, how very flattering. I suppose it's a pleasure to meet you, my little admirer," She mews, her expression going back to an amused one. This has definitely been more interesting than she had bargained for, and it certainly hasn't been boring. That is definitely one word that she wouldn't use to describe the conversation. "That sounds delightful, shall we go there then? I assume you would enjoy watching me get stuck again, that appears to be your new favorite thing," She mews, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She looks as though she's had just about enough, although in her mindset she's doing just fine. Stalker. She thinks, watching him with a snort. She thinks for a moment before spinning away from him and beginning to pad away, at a quick pace. She stops and looks back briefly, her blue hues sparking again and she grins. "Keep up now, you don't want to miss the show, do you?" She asks, her tail twitching ever so slightly as she does so.
boop for @mirefern

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 29th, 2016, 03:32 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Letting out another screech to draw it's attention, she rakes her claws down the Fox's flank, making sure to dig deep. She gasped as she tried to pull away, one of her claws snagging in it's fur. It kicked her away and she yelped as she hit the ground hard.
Redpool let out a loud yowl to draw the fox away from Harepaw and raked his claws repeatedly over its muzzle. Then it gripped his shoulders and the tousled and fought on the ground, a furious ball of yowls and screeches as the attacked each other with tooth and claw. Finally, Redpool broke away, panting and bleeding from multiple cuts and wounds, the deepness ranging a lot. He shot a glare at the fox, which was in no better a state than himself. He limped over to Harepaw and nudged her. “You alright? ” he asked rather gruffly.
Old November 29th, 2016, 03:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Amberstrike frowned at the sound of pain in his sister's voice. He didn't like seeing her in pain. "Well.. I guess you can say I am a huge romantic?.." Amberstrike tried to joke, he was confused why this Dawnstorm would hurt his sister. "Why can't you be with the tom... Why would he cause you this much pain?" He asked Forestpelt. He wasn't upset because of their relationship but he hated seeing his sister in pain. 'She doesn't deserve it.' He thought. His tail swayed with irritation.
Forestpelt smiled a little, her distress seeming to melt away. "Ha. Never would have thought it of you." She purred, nudging him lightly as she did so. She thought for a moment, remembering how Dawnstorm didn't want to be disloyal...how hesitant he had been...and then how it had gone downhill before it had seemed to work, and then...well, it just hadn't worked from there. "I don't know. It seemed to have worked for a while, and then it just...didn't. But that's okay, I'm glad it's over- it probably wouldn't have worked anyway. And besides, I'm glad it didn't work. I'll find somebody someday." Forestpelt mewed. "Got anyone special, Amberstrike?" She asked, a teasing note to her voice, although she really did want to know the answer.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool let out a loud yowl to draw the fox away from Harepaw and raked his claws repeatedly over its muzzle. Then it gripped his shoulders and the tousled and fought on the ground, a furious ball of yowls and screeches as the attacked each other with tooth and claw. Finally, Redpool broke away, panting and bleeding from multiple cuts and wounds, the deepness ranging a lot. He shot a glare at the fox, which was in no better a state than himself. He limped over to Harepaw and nudged her. “You alright? ” he asked rather gruffly.
Harepaw stared up at the Tom in silence for a moment before her eyes widened and she leaped to her feet. She wobbled a bit but pelted at the Fox who had been creeping toward them. She raised her paw in what Redpool would be able to recognize as the move she had been practicing. Praying she got it right, she swiped down fast and hard again the Fox's exposed chest, taking satisfaction in the squeal of pain as it turned and ran. At that moment she wobbled a bit more and shook her head, sitting down. After a moment of silence she spoke up. "My kittypet mother abandoned me on the edge of Windclan. I spent a few moons there, but the medicine cat received a warning that I'd be dangerous. I was immediately banished. I was brought to the edge of the territory and left to die again. I was found by Shadowclan, and now here I am."
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:10 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Harepaw stared up at the Tom in silence for a moment before her eyes widened and she leaped to her feet. She wobbled a bit but pelted at the Fox who had been creeping toward them. She raised her paw in what Redpool would be able to recognize as the move she had been practicing. Praying she got it right, she swiped down fast and hard again the Fox's exposed chest, taking satisfaction in the squeal of pain as it turned and ran. At that moment she wobbled a bit more and shook her head, sitting down. After a moment of silence she spoke up. "My kittypet mother abandoned me on the edge of Windclan. I spent a few moons there, but the medicine cat received a warning that I'd be dangerous. I was immediately banished. I was brought to the edge of the territory and left to die again. I was found by Shadowclan, and now here I am."
Redpool sat down and tilted his head. He wasn't sure how to answer this. Perhaps some things didn't need words. He sighed quietly, too quiet for her to hear. He watched this fox dart away, heading for WindClan. He hoped it killed Eaglesong, though he highly doubted it would. He looked at Harepaw. “I was once mates with a loner called Sheep. She was killed by WindClan warriors soon after giving birth to my three kits. Two of the kits were stillborn. O-one of them is alive today.... In WindClan. She knows I'm her father, and she hates me. She follows StarClan.” anger towards Eaglesong laced his mew as he looked down at his paws. He knew that taking Sheep as a mate had been wrong, and he'd been quite a bit younger than her, but he'd loved her. Now, he wasn't sure if he could ever love again. He was full of so much hate. “You aren't like most kittypets.” in some ways, it was insult, but in other ways, it was a slight compliment.