Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Quick Adopts for kk!
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 06:29 PM
Adopts!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 06:28 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:22 PM
ghost's chibi header...
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 06:20 PM
Lf Vinepaw sig Headshot
Last post by glitch
Today 06:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2017, 04:42 PM
The Derpy Potato Pancake

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverWitch View Post
"How do you not know each other's names, you live in the same clan," Wolftooth growled, flicking his tail. Whether the two had heard him or not, he didn't care. He clicked his overgrown teeth, lifted himself back to his paws and went back to the rat bones he was gnawing at earlier.

@Slash-GNR @xxShadowcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"I tend to stay to myself," she hissed toward him. "And not every cat knows everyone's name," she retorted.
Nightshadow stared at Wolftooth for a couple of heartbeats, the fur on his neck beginning to bristle. ``She told me her name once more, so I did the same thing, do you have a problem?`` He snapped, rising to his paws and taking a step towards the tom.
@CloverWitch @Slash-GNR

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO RP!
Charries- http://xxshadowcatsocs.weebly.com/
Old January 30th, 2017, 04:49 PM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxShadowcat View Post
Nightshadow stared at Wolftooth for a couple of heartbeats, the fur on his neck beginning to bristle. ``She told me her name once more, so I did the same thing, do you have a problem?`` He snapped, rising to his paws and taking a step towards the tom.
@CloverWitch @Slash-GNR
The corners of his maw curled into a smile as he chewed. "No, I don't have a problem directly," he said and looked up at Nightshadow through narrowed eyes. "But it seems like you have a problem with me. Did I ruffle your kitten fur?"
@Slash-GNR @xxShadowcat
Old January 30th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ xD Resist the temptation, my friend! Don't let it consume you!]

``Maplepaw...`` Onyxkit tested the name in a faraway mumble until he decided the name fit her. However, at the moment, he considered calling her Mudpaw. ``Were you just hunting?`` His eyes widened in wonder, and he began to launch questions at the bubbly she-cat. ``It's gorgeous out there, isn't it? Better than here, I guess? The pine, the marsh... What type of prey can be found out there? Frogs? Toads? Oh, I love reptiles! Have you seen the borders? Cats from another Clan?`` His tail was now lashing with excitement, and his heart was wildly racing.

He could only dream of experiencing the world outside camp - at least, for now. He itched to paint his pelt in mud like Maplepaw, something he couldn't do in camp. He itched to pounce on a lizard, and carry his catch into camp with pride. He itched to sniff the bark of the trees, and dash through the marshy grounds. Onyxkit was often a reserved cat, sitting in grim silence and thinking negatively. However, when it came to the requirements of an apprentice he let his kit-like imagination run free. If there was anything he wanted in the world, it was freedom. And he couldn't exactly be free when he was confined in camp.

Freedom. Something Onyxkit oh-so-desperately wanted, but something oh-so-difficult to reach. Onyxkit didn't desire just physical freedom, the type of freedom that every camp-restricted kit dreamed of. No, he wanted emotional and mental freedom. He wanted to escape the pain his mother brought upon him. The grief his father and brothers left on his shoulders. And the way he figured he could do that, was to distract himself with the outside world, with something new. In camp, he was forced to his haunting thoughts, and Onyxkit wanted control. He wanted to control what he felt and thought, and he struggled to do that within the shadowy walls of camp.

He didn't expect anyone to understand his wants and needs. He didn't know of anyone stuck in his position, and until he did, he was forced to deal with his troubles on his own. Even if Onyxkit began to consider Maplepaw to be a friend, could she help him overpower his negativity? He didn't wish such a predicament on anyone, let alone the innocent molly before him. He cleared his mind of his thoughts, focusing on the response of the apprentice.
(Okay then. Just be warned that smilies may appear at some point in the future when it is like one in the morning for me and I don't recheck my posts XD)

Maplepaw jumped slightly when he began to suddenly launch questions at her, she couldn't figure this tom out, he kept changing, by perhaps that was just who he was, a cat who changed. It was an interesting idea, and one that she entertained for a split moment after he had finished his sudden questions.
She liked this cat, he was a bit different and that was pretty cool. But then again she had yet to really meet anyone that she didn't like or think was cool.

Deciding to perhaps clean herself up a bit, she licked the bottom of her paw and rubbed at her nose while she responded, still grinning beneath the mud and fur.
"Yeah, I was just hunting!" She mewed, though he had seen her bring in her prey... Or perhaps he hadn't. They were just beside the fresh kill pile but Onyxkit hadn't seemed to be paying his surroundings much attention.

Moving past this she recalled his previous words and lowered her paw down again, too consumed on the excitement of sharing this information with the now-eager apprentice aged kit.
"Yes it's awesome in the territory! I'm not sure if it's better than in the camp, I guess it depends on who you are but I like it out there a lot. Lots of different animals! Reptiles are pretty awesome aren't they? Yeah I've been to the borders, that was one of the first things I did when I became an apprentice. Yup, lots of cats from different clans, but mainly at gatherings, not really at the border." She mewed, grinning, and exhaled the remainder of the breath that she had used to spurt the string of answers before refilling her lungs and awaiting more questions or other reaction from the two toned tom.

(I just realized why that sounded so weird. I used some alliteration at the end without realizing it XD)
Old January 30th, 2017, 05:50 PM
The Derpy Potato Pancake

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverWitch View Post
The corners of his maw curled into a smile as he chewed. "No, I don't have a problem directly," he said and looked up at Nightshadow through narrowed eyes. "But it seems like you have a problem with me. Did I ruffle your kitten fur?"
@Slash-GNR @xxShadowcat
Nightshadow bit back a sharp retort to the tom, feeling the urge to sink his claws into Wolftooth's pelt. It's like he's just asking for a fight! Nightshadow scowled, forcing his black neck fur to lie flat. But what kind of warrior would I be if I attacked my own clanmate.``I would never think that a warrior like you would learn to respect the younger warriors of your clan. In fact, I don't think you've ever learned to respect anyone but yourself.`` He sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws as he stared coldly at Wolftooth.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO RP!
Charries- http://xxshadowcatsocs.weebly.com/
Old January 30th, 2017, 06:56 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(Okay then. Just be warned that smilies may appear at some point in the future when it is like one in the morning for me and I don't recheck my posts XD)

Maplepaw jumped slightly when he began to suddenly launch questions at her, she couldn't figure this tom out, he kept changing, by perhaps that was just who he was, a cat who changed. It was an interesting idea, and one that she entertained for a split moment after he had finished his sudden questions.
She liked this cat, he was a bit different and that was pretty cool. But then again she had yet to really meet anyone that she didn't like or think was cool.

Deciding to perhaps clean herself up a bit, she licked the bottom of her paw and rubbed at her nose while she responded, still grinning beneath the mud and fur.
"Yeah, I was just hunting!" She mewed, though he had seen her bring in her prey... Or perhaps he hadn't. They were just beside the fresh kill pile but Onyxkit hadn't seemed to be paying his surroundings much attention.

Moving past this she recalled his previous words and lowered her paw down again, too consumed on the excitement of sharing this information with the now-eager apprentice aged kit.
"Yes it's awesome in the territory! I'm not sure if it's better than in the camp, I guess it depends on who you are but I like it out there a lot. Lots of different animals! Reptiles are pretty awesome aren't they? Yeah I've been to the borders, that was one of the first things I did when I became an apprentice. Yup, lots of cats from different clans, but mainly at gatherings, not really at the border." She mewed, grinning, and exhaled the remainder of the breath that she had used to spurt the string of answers before refilling her lungs and awaiting more questions or other reaction from the two toned tom.

(I just realized why that sounded so weird. I used some alliteration at the end without realizing it XD)
[ My English teacher tells us - ``Always Avoid Alliteration`` cx ]

Onyxkit smiled weakly at the thought of a gathering. He didn't know what to think of such a place, flooding with cats. Cats who may judge him by his parents. He folded his ears back slightly at the thought, but he was quick to adjust his posture to appear cheerful. ``Oh, I can't wait to experience the outside world,`` He breathed, glancing over his shoulder at the place above the walls of camp where he could see the upper half of trees. ``It's just awful - being confined in camp, I mean.``

He shifted his haunches a few moments after sitting down to find comfort. His forepaws were firmly pressed against the ground before him, and his black tail was curled at his side. Onyxkit looked at Maplepaw, his eyes searching as he wondered what to think of the molly. She was obviously a bubbly apprentice, leading him to wonder is she ever thought negatively. He didn't find her annoying, however, but he didn't exactly welcome her company. Inside camp, he couldn't help but itch to lose himself to his thoughts. And Maplepaw was preventing him from doing that. Although he genuinely felt the she-cat was keeping him doing something he wanted, he was wrong. She was keeping him from doing something that would further hurt him - Onyxkit didn't see it that way, though.

``Why haven't I seen you around?`` He questioned, tilting his head to the right slightly in a curious motion. Onyxkit, of course, wouldn't of seen her around for the first few moons of his life due to... circumstances, but for the final few moons of his kithood he hadn't noticed her at all. Then it hit him - he could often be found lost in thought where he could escape reality, or he would be hiding behind one of the dens. ``Ah, know what? Nevermind. I answered that question by myself,`` He explained. ``Hey, uh... If we're going to be friends, it's best we get to know each other, right?`` Onyxkit politely and patiently awaited a response before continuing with his point. ``Ready - I'm going to ask you tons of questions. What's your favorite prey? I love scaly things like lizards and frogs! Do you have kin? If you couldn't be in ShadowClan, what Clan would you be in? Or would you be an outsider like a loner? Your favorite time of day? And who's your favorite high-rank?`` Onyxkit was prepared to spit out more questions, but he figured he should slow down for Maplepaw's sake. He was glad his act was working, and he wasn't going to give up on it so quickly. He had thought of multiple questions the second he met her as he had been prepared for his bubbly act to transform into a waterfall of questions as it always did. He always had questions ready.
Old January 30th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ My English teacher tells us - ``Always Avoid Alliteration`` cx ]

Onyxkit smiled weakly at the thought of a gathering. He didn't know what to think of such a place, flooding with cats. Cats who may judge him by his parents. He folded his ears back slightly at the thought, but he was quick to adjust his posture to appear cheerful. ``Oh, I can't wait to experience the outside world,`` He breathed, glancing over his shoulder at the place above the walls of camp where he could see the upper half of trees. ``It's just awful - being confined in camp, I mean.``

He shifted his haunches a few moments after sitting down to find comfort. His forepaws were firmly pressed against the ground before him, and his black tail was curled at his side. Onyxkit looked at Maplepaw, his eyes searching as he wondered what to think of the molly. She was obviously a bubbly apprentice, leading him to wonder is she ever thought negatively. He didn't find her annoying, however, but he didn't exactly welcome her company. Inside camp, he couldn't help but itch to lose himself to his thoughts. And Maplepaw was preventing him from doing that. Although he genuinely felt the she-cat was keeping him doing something he wanted, he was wrong. She was keeping him from doing something that would further hurt him - Onyxkit didn't see it that way, though.

``Why haven't I seen you around?`` He questioned, tilting his head to the right slightly in a curious motion. Onyxkit, of course, wouldn't of seen her around for the first few moons of his life due to... circumstances, but for the final few moons of his kithood he hadn't noticed her at all. Then it hit him - he could often be found lost in thought where he could escape reality, or he would be hiding behind one of the dens. ``Ah, know what? Nevermind. I answered that question by myself,`` He explained. ``Hey, uh... If we're going to be friends, it's best we get to know each other, right?`` Onyxkit politely and patiently awaited a response before continuing with his point. ``Ready - I'm going to ask you tons of questions. What's your favorite prey? I love scaly things like lizards and frogs! Do you have kin? If you couldn't be in ShadowClan, what Clan would you be in? Or would you be an outsider like a loner? Your favorite time of day? And who's your favorite high-rank?`` Onyxkit was prepared to spit out more questions, but he figured he should slow down for Maplepaw's sake. He was glad his act was working, and he wasn't going to give up on it so quickly. He had thought of multiple questions the second he met her as he had been prepared for his bubbly act to transform into a waterfall of questions as it always did. He always had questions ready.
Maplepaw grinned at him, and when he seemed to be waiting for an answer before continuing she had questioned playing with him and asking what he meant in her general bright way Who said I wanted to be your friend? She would have been joking of course but she stopped herself from saying this because she wasn't sure in what way he would react, so instead she just nodded.
"Yup!" And grinned at the tom as he continued.

She had been warned this time, but the amount of questions still baffled her and she took a moment to sort the words out in her mind before she fired answersag him. The sand colored feline took a large breath of air and began to speak.
"My favorite prey is lizard, lizards are really good! Frogs don't actually have scales but they are like lizards a lot! Yup, I've got kin! What about you? Do you have kin? Um..." She paused on the next one, unsure. She had never really contemplated not being in Shadowclan...
"Thunderclan I guess." She said, smiled and continued speaking.
"I guess I could be an outsider too... Midday because that's the best time to race and stuff. My favorite high-rank is Halestar.

"What about you? You're going to have to answer all of these questions too you know!" She purred playfully and grinned at him.
"So you've already answered favorite prey, so now you've gotta answer kin, alternative clan or outsider, time and high rank!" She mewed, tail lashing in excitement. Meeting new cats was fun and she enjoyed doing so. As she waited for his answer she began to draw her tongue in long strokes along her foreleg and over the edge of her paw, eyes looking upwards at an angle at the younger tom beside her.
Old January 31st, 2017, 01:12 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Moondancer peered at the tom. He didn't seem to speak like most of the other toms who were always at her tail. He spoke as if he didn't exactly think of her looks. Most toms were enchanted by her, and it made her happy, curious and even though it was hard to admit it to herself, interested, that this tom didn't seem to be.
"Yes.. A lot has happened. Both good and bad. I still don't understand how all of this even started.. But at the looks of it, it's hopefully over now" She replied, thinking of her very good friend Blackgaze, for a moment peering around the clearing to get a glimpse of her best friend, but without luck. She was probably busy with her deputy duties as usual.
At Ocelotpath asked her if she wanted to join him for a hunt, she was almost done with her salmon. Thinking about the offer for a while, she knew that if she went for a hunt, it would be easy with a filled belly. As an apprentice, she had accidentally broken the law a few times by eating before the clan was fed, so a hunt at this time would be perfect in her mind.

"Sure! I could do with something to do" She said, giving a cat-like smile as she gulped down the last bit of her salmon.
The tip of the Bengal's tail twitched thoughtfully and he examined her curiously. From her response, it was quite hard to tell whether or not she had been supporting Blazingnight and her iron rule, although Ocelotpath wouldn't have held it against her. He wasn't a cat to hold grudges. Besides, Halestar was leader now, everything was back to normal, everything was fine...and it would continue to be, right? "Neither do I. But you're right, it's all over and done with now, and we should all be safe. I don't ever want to go through something like that again...quite the experience, huh?" Ocelotpath asked with a wry chuckle. It had been quite the experience. And not one that he had enjoyed...at all. Still, the important thing was that he had been fighting on StarClan's side. He was lucky to be alive- he knew a lot of the StarClan Supporters, and some Dark Forest ones, had not made it out of that battle. Every time he thought about the blood and slashing claws, ivory fangs gleaming, pained yowls of cats who were dying or too wounded to carry on...it made him sick. Those cats could have had families. They could have had mates who were expecting kits, or kits in the nursery who thought their mommy or daddy were coming back in 'just a few minutes...' but they never did, Ocelotpath thought. The more solemn turn to what some cats might think of as 'a great victory' had changed the tom's outlook on fighting quite a bit. He wasn't against fighting- when it was for the right cause, and in his opinion, the new Clan had come for the right cause. So those who had died had not done so in vain. They had fought for what they thought was right, and in his opinion, that was all that mattered. "Great. It's nice to have some company, I've found it very quiet out there...peaceful, but then again, I'd prefer the company. How about you?" He asked, flashing another smile at the Egyptian Mau as he did so, finishing the sparrow moments later.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 31st, 2017, 03:46 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Moondancer nodded slightly. The battle had been harsh. Moondancer had lost a few dear friends, including her only daughter. Moondancer lowered her head at the memory. Wolfpaw had died a brave death, and Moondancer was proud of her for having fought as hard as she had. She hoped the little she-cat would find happiness in StarClan.
"I never want to fight in such a big battle again.. I lost many dear friends" She said, keeping out the information of her daughter. She did not want to make the conversation sad. She was making a new friend after all.
Shaking her head free of the memories, she gave a cat's smile to Ocelotpath. "I enjoy hunting alone, but it is nice with company as well. Shall we get going?" She asked, pushing herself up from her laying position.
@Lonestar23

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.

Last edited by Spirit; January 31st, 2017 at 03:47 AM.
Old January 31st, 2017, 07:09 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Brooklyn Trees

Tawnyki padded out of the nursery, her head lowered and eyes, which were a bright amber color very much like her mother's, were gleaming with a fast growing hatred for ShadowClan, and for Halestar, and for SkyClan. Looking at the sky, the small dark brown tabby, with a pale spot above her right eye, was shaking from both the cold, and the grief for the cat that ShadowClan had celebrated the death of. Glancing around, the small kit, who was nearing apprentice age, and would be having her apprentice ceremony soon, spotted an apprentice tom, but wasn't quite sure whether or not to go over.

Tawnykit didn't want to see him give her the vsame look that most gave her, but she also wanted to talk with someone. The she-kit once again returned her amber eyes towards the sky, wishing that Blazingnight and Burdockpool were both still here, but she knew that that would never happen as she cast a glance around the camp. Tawnykit finally chose to at least try, as she was too stubborn not to, and she padded quietly over to the apprentice, tapping him lightly on the flank with one paw, then putting some distance between them.

She had to admit that it might be worth a try, but the molly knew that ShadowClan wasn't worth staying in, not after what had happened to Tawnykit's family. She sat down, scuffling her brown tabby paws in the white, cold snow that stung her pads and numbed her toes, but she didn't care. It helped to take her mind off of everything, including her grief and mounting hatred for ShadowClan. She wished that she were anywhere but here. Then she returned her focus to the apprentice, waiting patiently.

Last edited by doghouse; January 31st, 2017 at 07:10 AM.
Old January 31st, 2017, 08:42 AM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxShadowcat View Post
Nightshadow bit back a sharp retort to the tom, feeling the urge to sink his claws into Wolftooth's pelt. It's like he's just asking for a fight! Nightshadow scowled, forcing his black neck fur to lie flat. But what kind of warrior would I be if I attacked my own clanmate.``I would never think that a warrior like you would learn to respect the younger warriors of your clan. In fact, I don't think you've ever learned to respect anyone but yourself.`` He sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws as he stared coldly at Wolftooth.
Wolftooth closed his eyes and shrugged. "I don't care about what others think of me, Nightshadow. I am here to serve my clan and defend it, that's it. I don't lift an extra paw for any other cat. They never did for me, all the warriors said to me when I was your age and younger was to deal with it, clan life is harsh. Hopefully, you will understand that as well." It was true, when he was an apprentice Wolftooth had lost both of his parents and most of the clan, including his mentor had told him to toughen up. This may have been the reason why the senior warrior had grown so hateful, no true parental guidance to help him. Now, resent and anger is all the tom knew and there were times that he wished he wasn't as such but threw that thought away, Wolftooth truly thought showing any kind of compassion would make him weak.

(this dude needs some positivity in his life lol)
@Slash-GNR @xxShadowcat
Closed Thread