Today 06:19 PM
Snowflakes Falling...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:55 PM

Old October 22nd, 2022, 06:07 AM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

@Spotty @Ares

Flarepaw watched and listened as Adderscale spoke, and marked the last part of the border like he had been shown before turning towards his mentor and Fawnleap again, waiting for them to speak.

I currently was two characters: Sootpaw and Flarepaw, both in Riverclan.

Let me know if you want to RP!

Old October 25th, 2022, 09:40 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

WillowGaze

She was out of breath as she approached the border... she sat down... her eye was bleeding quite a bit... the pretty she-cat tried her best to catch her breath...

@Silvershadow13
Old October 25th, 2022, 09:54 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvySpirit View Post
WillowGaze

She was out of breath as she approached the border... she sat down... her eye was bleeding quite a bit... the pretty she-cat tried her best to catch her breath...

@Silvershadow13
Darkriver

Darkriver splashed across the river, he had to get far away from the camp and this was the only place he thought of when he thought of when he thought of peace Ah, peace and qu-
his thought was cut off when he saw a pretty she-cat sitting near the border, clearly trying to catch her breath. As he got near he saw that she was bleeding, like a lot from her face maybe one of her eyes. Running up to her he asked
"Hey, are you okay, your bleeding really bad." He paused trying to get a look at her face." Let me help you get yourself cleaned up." He meowed quietly hoping to calm her down.
Old October 25th, 2022, 10:14 AM
I Love You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Darkriver

Darkriver splashed across the river, he had to get far away from the camp and this was the only place he thought of when he thought of when he thought of peace Ah, peace and qu-
his thought was cut off when he saw a pretty she-cat sitting near the border, clearly trying to catch her breath. As he got near he saw that she was bleeding, like a lot from her face maybe one of her eyes. Running up to her he asked
"Hey, are you okay, your bleeding really bad." He paused trying to get a look at her face." Let me help you get yourself cleaned up." He meowed quietly hoping to calm her down.
WillowGaze

She doesn't get aggressive, she's too tired... "I got attacked by a strange thunderclan cat... while trying to take a walk this morning... I didn't expect to get my cardio in..." she was breathing rather heavily, Blood dripped down her silver and white face... "I wonder why that she-cat was so aggressive..." Willowgaze finally looked the tom in the eyes... Well, Good thing her eye wasn't damaged, just the skin.
Old October 25th, 2022, 10:31 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
WillowGaze

She doesn't get aggressive, she's too tired... "I got attacked by a strange thunderclan cat... while trying to take a walk this morning... I didn't expect to get my cardio in..." she was breathing rather heavily, Blood dripped down her silver and white face... "I wonder why that she-cat was so aggressive..." Willowgaze finally looked the tom in the eyes... Well, Good thing her eye wasn't damaged, just the skin.
Darkriver

The silver and white she-cat looked at him, she had a cut near one of her eyes, Darkriver sat down and looked the she-cat in the eyes.
"I'm going to go find some moss and and see if there is any marigold around, you stay here and I'll be right back." He told her. Hurrying through the grass he went to the edge of the river. Finding a small rock covered in moss he grabbed a large chunk of it. Searching for marigold as he hurried back to the she-cat, sadly he found none. Moss will have to do he thought as he made it back to the she-cat. His eyes tried to find hers, finally his bright yellow ones met her beautiful blue ones. whoa, her eyes are prettyHe shook out his dark gray fur and concentrated on applying the moss gently onto her face.
Old October 25th, 2022, 10:35 AM
I Love You!

Quote:
Darkriver

The silver and white she-cat looked at him, she had a cut near one of her eyes, Darkriver sat down and looked the she-cat in the eyes.
"I'm going to go find some moss and and see if there is any marigold around, you stay here and I'll be right back." He told her. Hurrying through the grass he went to the edge of the river. Finding a small rock covered in moss he grabbed a large chunk of it. Searching for marigold as he hurried back to the she-cat, sadly he found none. Moss will have to do he thought as he made it back to the she-cat. His eyes tried to find hers, finally his bright yellow ones met her beautiful blue ones. whoa, her eyes are prettyHe shook out his dark gray fur and concentrated on applying the moss gently onto her face.
WillowGaze

She sat calmly, Thinking to herself until she realized something... "Where... did you learn all the herb stuff? How many times have you been injured..?" she let out a small chuckle.
Old October 25th, 2022, 02:57 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
WillowGaze

She sat calmly, Thinking to herself until she realized something... "Where... did you learn all the herb stuff? How many times have you been injured..?" she let out a small chuckle.
Darkriver

"well only once but it was bad. I was an apprentice and it was my warrior assessment, me and my mentor Brightthistle were out doing the hunting part of the warriors assessment and we ran into a badger, we fought for our lives, Brightthistle got the brunt of it, and we barely made it back to camp but it was to late, Brightthistle died and I was left severely injured. I spent an entire moon in the medicine cat den, healing from my injuries. The day I was able to leave the medicine cat den I became a warrior. I guess I picked up some stuff from sitting in the medicine cat den for a whole moon." He told her quietly
Old October 26th, 2022, 08:28 AM
I Love You!

Quote:
Darkriver

"well only once but it was bad. I was an apprentice and it was my warrior assessment, me and my mentor Brightthistle were out doing the hunting part of the warriors assessment and we ran into a badger, we fought for our lives, Brightthistle got the brunt of it, and we barely made it back to camp but it was to late, Brightthistle died and I was left severely injured. I spent an entire moon in the medicine cat den, healing from my injuries. The day I was able to leave the medicine cat den I became a warrior. I guess I picked up some stuff from sitting in the medicine cat den for a whole moon." He told her quietly
WillowGaze

she shivered... "Must have some thick skin to survive that!" she mews, "I know i wouldn't have lived! I can barely survive a thunderclan attacking me-" she jokes.
Old October 26th, 2022, 06:08 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
WillowGaze

she shivered... "Must have some thick skin to survive that!" she mews, "I know i wouldn't have lived! I can barely survive a thunderclan attacking me-" she jokes.
Darkriver

Darkriver chuckles "Yeah, I still have terrible scars from it, but at least I learned stuff from it and I can use it to help cats like you. So why were you attacked?" He asked as he gently pulled the moss away from her face which was looking much nicer now that it was less bloody.
Old October 26th, 2022, 06:48 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Now that he had toured most of the territory, Coldsong was ready to approach the borders. Luckily he didn't need to relearn anything here -- just refresh his mind. He silently hoped no one wouldn't be any cats who would be offended

The tall rugged tom slowly made his way across Sedgewater Valley. Going off instinct, he was sure to freshen up any areas lacking of WindClan's scent on his side of the border. "Old habits die hard, I guess..." Coldsong sighed as he fell to roll his scent onto a patch of grass. However, to his surprise, there weren't many parts to patch up at all. WindClan seemed to finally be doing their patrols! Thank StarClan...perhaps he wouldn't have to worry as much anymore?

Though as he was rolling around, a rustling sound from the other side of the border caught his attention. Coldsong froze, sat up, and sharpened his icy gaze toward the sound. "Hello?"

@dino. [a bit of a lazy starter, but i hope this is ok!]