Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 05:48 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Today 05:46 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:44 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 05:40 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by dino.
Today 05:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2020, 11:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Moonraven @Socks

The Tabby flinched when he felt a cold nose pressed up against his shoulder, watery hues focusing on the Leader. When did she get here? How long has she been here? These questions buzzed in his head until he realized, she was trying to calm him down.

At Twilightstar's cooing the Apprentice took a deep breath, inturrupted by hiccups, and shook his head. "No, no I ju-Just need a second." he babbled, coiling his tail around himself. He still couldn't move any of his legs, but the numbness in his chest had gone, and he was beginning to feel his toes once more. "'M sorry. Thank you." Honeypaw finally mumbled beneath his breath. At this point tears were falling freely down his cheeks. Once again, it wasn't as if he's never seen a dead body...nor blood before. But the memories they brought back, that's what terrified him.

The Tan colored feline, once he had feeling in his paws again, pressed his paw pads up against the dried grass beneath him, fiddling with the blades. "Do, um, do you want me to d-do anything?" he asked, twitching as his gasp inturrupted him once again. Still finding a little trouble breathing.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 28th, 2020, 11:28 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

// @Rainquail @space ace.

so robinpaw was right! another special assignment---and this time, no spiders!! he couldn't thank snailswirl enough for that. "that sounds great! especially the no spiders part! if you don't try to kill them as soon as you see them, though, i'll shove you towards them as a sacrifice. no offense! but those spiders... they aren't getting anywhere near me. nope, not today!" he stated, feeling honored that snailswirl remembered him & his ..... "ill-will" towards spiders. ech. those tiny too-many-leg monsters... he shook his thoughts clear of those disgusting little creatures. the apprentice gave snailswirl a big smile. "marigold! marigold... marigold? what's that look like?" robinpaw asked curiously.. marigold. that was a ... pretty-ish name, wasn't it? sorta. he sure hoped it was a pretty flower! that would make this extra fun ---pretty flowers usually had pretty smells, and robinpaw adored pretty smells! cobwebs didn't have pretty smells, and spiders certainly didn't - not that he'd ever gotten close enough to smell a spider. "wait---coyote? you're on a first-name basis with windclan's medicine cat? cool, cool!!" the tom murmured.

"sure, sure!! let's aim for four to five! we got this, right? we'll be great at collecting marigolds!"

Last edited by panchiko; June 28th, 2020 at 11:39 PM.
Old June 28th, 2020, 11:55 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Shockpaw turned to Robinpaw. "But spiders make cobwebs and we need them to stop bleeding and hold wounds shut. We kinda need them." They patted his shoulder with their tail tip softly.
"I've seen them before- I can point them out to you. They're like.... a ball of ruffles. Usually yellow." They added, hoping to be helpful when the other apprentice said they'd never seen one.

@space ace. @hope

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 29th, 2020, 02:39 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

The tom was busying himself with putting worms and dirt in his classmates nests when the clan went crazy after Lobster. Silverpaw didn't care about no traitor, he wasn't into that whole gore and blood stuff but it could make a good prank if he planned carefully. He was in the middle of stuffing a big worm in some random apprentice's nest when his mother entered the apprentice den. Oh shoot! Silverpaw was not about to get caught again. Rushing to put his antics away from the tom he spun around with a huge grin on his face. "Hey Maaaa."

@Fawnhearted
Old June 29th, 2020, 03:04 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Brindlejaw nodded in agreement, "Yes, we all do." Chuckling at his response. What would he do if he could not get away for some alone time? His clan would probably throw him in the Elder's den early for pacing around the clearing like a mad cat. Wolfwhisper's voice knocked the tom out of his thoughts. "Sadly no, not very much of it actually. So I enjoy what I can get." Shrugging the tortoiseshell knew the sacrifices he would give up when he came to this position.

@RainbowQuail
Old June 29th, 2020, 03:49 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Eaglepaw's had drifted off, as expected. Nobody could live through his long, annoying raves without zoning out. It was a skill he'd proudly acquired many moons ago. After Starkit had died. His little girl.
"Well. Let's see...what moves did we start off with?" The only thing he remembered was his feedback; 'too repetitive' and 'more attacking'. Ah...here they were! Darting in and out, rolls, flank butt, pin, face punches. He remembered the moves clear as day. He could put on a show of being dumb and nonchalant, but he could be smart when he wanted to be.
"First move. Darting in and out. Try that on me."
Eaglepaw nodded and stood up. The tom tensed before heading for Littlewish's flan, aiming to go underneath the tom.
Old June 29th, 2020, 04:09 AM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@Dawnandfire @Romulus

Sheepkit wasn’t expecting a normal warrior to answer their request, but he certainly wasn’t about to complain. Especially not when he spoke in such a fascinating way! His curiosity now piqued, he happily hopped over and plopped himself down beside Dawnkit, looking expectantly up at the warrior with a smile.

“Oh yes, we’d love to hear it!”

(( Thank you again for joining us, btw! ^^ ))
Old June 29th, 2020, 04:57 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
For once the tom was silent during the whole ordeal. He watched as his mentor and the other pair did their battle moves. Nodding the silver and crimson tom padded over to Wishpool and waited for Skyripple to start the mock battle.
@StealthWarrior @Pancake @gs29513
Seeing that Silverpaw was ready, Wishpool called to Skyripple. You ready to start? Adjusting her position with her back to the apprentice, she was ready to start training. @Pancake @StealthWarrior
Old June 29th, 2020, 05:03 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Eaglepaw nodded and stood up. The tom tensed before heading for Littlewish's flan, aiming to go underneath the tom.

Littlewish stood his ground, then leaped away at the last second, running at Eaglepaw and then flinching away before he could come a kitten-step too close. He repeated this yet another time, adding on a completely non-threatening hiss. Hopefully that would distract his apprentice so that he could continue with his master plan. Coming in, he aimed a blow at his apprentice's front legs, aiming to make him lose his balance.
Rolls, flank butts, pins and face punches are next on the list!

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old June 29th, 2020, 05:46 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@gs29513

Rosepaw nodded, glad to have gotten another opportunity. Excitement tingled from nose to tail-tip as she imagined going back to camp with a massive rabbit in her jaws. “Thank you,” she purred to her mentor. “After all, I don’t want to be as bad as Twistedpaw.” From an earlier training session, Skunkblaze did know how bad the black cat performed. Finishing licking the prey-blood from her jaws, making sure that they were clean, she padded out a bit farther and sniffed the air. There. A rabbit idly hopping by, a white one whose pelt stood out against the grass like a patch of snow. Flexing her claws, Rosepaw lunged at the big creature. The rabbit began to run away, but Rosepaw has the advantage of speed and size. A tiny nagging feeling in her stomach didn’t make her stop as she came down on the rabbit’s tail. It squealed and tried to tear free - it was almost more than half her size - but Rosepaw hung on. Another sharp pang from her stomach almost made her let go, but she ignored it and let herself grapple with it. Pearly white teeth, her own, began to sink into the neck of the big white creature. Blunt claws scraped her leg, ruffling the fur but not doing anything bad. Rosepaw sunk her teeth in deeper, despising the gore, until there was finally a snap and the rabbit went limp. She dropped it and stood there, panting. Blood caked her jaws. Then, when she had caught her breath and her stomach had stopped throbbing, she picked the great white creature up and dragged it over to Skunkblaze. Pride coursed through her body.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; June 29th, 2020 at 04:55 PM.
Closed Thread