ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 11:33 AM

Old July 15th, 2021, 11:09 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Smallpines

[RIVERCLAN, READ BEFORE APPROACHING: this ThunderClan patrol is not open to hostile encounters--it is peaceful in nature and the Warriors involved will do anything they can to avoid conflict]

For @Willowfern (Pinewatch)

After her other patrols had taken off, Whitewolf headed in the direction of Smallpines. She knew for the border between ThunderClan and RiverClan to remain clear that ThunderClan would have to keep marking it. But that was risky business considering current events, besides, after Thunderchaser's address to the Clan many of its members' emotions seemed to increase in fragility for the time being.

Whitewolf was not at her most level-headed given everything that had happened lately. Eveningstar had yet to hear her out, ThunderClan wasn't anything close to uniform in thought, and Code-breakers were getting away with their foul deeds still. The senior Warrior was starting to blame RiverClan less and less...to blame Kestrelstar less, too, even though he'd tried to take her life.

"We're here. Let's be quick about this, Pinewatch. Thank you for coming."
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old July 15th, 2021, 11:24 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post
[RIVERCLAN, READ BEFORE APPROACHING: this ThunderClan patrol is not open to hostile encounters--it is peaceful in nature and the Warriors involved will do anything they can to avoid conflict]

After her other patrols had taken off, Whitewolf headed in the direction of Smallpines. She knew for the border between ThunderClan and RiverClan to remain clear that ThunderClan would have to keep marking it. But that was risky business considering current events, besides, after Thunderchaser's address to the Clan many of its members' emotions seemed to increase in fragility for the time being.

Whitewolf was not at her most level-headed given everything that had happened lately. Eveningstar had yet to hear her out, ThunderClan wasn't anything close to uniform in thought, and Code-breakers were getting away with their foul deeds still. The senior Warrior was starting to blame RiverClan less and less...to blame Kestrelstar less, too, even though he'd tried to take her life.

"We're here. Let's be quick about this, Pinewatch. Thank you for coming."

Pinewatch
________
The she-cat nodded,
“Sounds good to me, I doubt RiverClan cats would be too keen on seeing me... they’d probably have a few choice words for me,” She laughed lightly, but what she said was true, at the last couple Gatherings she’d been to, RiverClan cats didn’t really seem to acknowledge her, and if she asked about her brother, they ignored her outright, and since Hawth never came to Gatherings almost, she didn’t really know what was going on on his side of the border.
Old July 15th, 2021, 11:35 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Bluestripe padded a good distance away from the border,he was walking peacefuly along,Twilightwing seamed pretty wound up at the meeting,all this talk about war.He hoped that she had not doe anything stupid and go to this border,but knowing Twilight,Bluestripe scouted along the length of the border line,and did not see her.

@WarriorzFan

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset

Last edited by Twilight Wing; July 15th, 2021 at 11:36 AM.
Old July 15th, 2021, 11:37 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Whitewolf nodded, her eyes more devoid of emotion with each passing second even after hearing words that would have otherwise made her smile. Her stomach rumbled loudly--when was the last time she'd eaten? Had water?

Whitewolf couldn't remember. She'd spent the day watching over her kits--most of whom should have been Apprentices by now--helping Thunderchaser with her situation, speaking with Eveningstar, and assigning patrols. That was a lot to do and the sun still wasn't quite high in the sky yet. Luckily, Whitewolf had help from other cats who cared dearly about ThunderClan and Pinewatch was one of those cats. It was good that she wasn't alone.

"Nothing you couldn't handle hearing, I imagine," said Whitewolf as she went to mark the border.

Suddenly, her legs felt weak and her eyes clouded with darkness. A black fuzziness shrouded her body in helplessness as memories at Smallpines plagued her mind--her meeting with Kestrelstar and Starlingflight--Petinuaflame's death at Albatrossflare's paws. Each limb giving way to Whitewolf's indomitable weight, she collapsed by the border and slipped into unconsciousness.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Old July 15th, 2021, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post

Whitewolf nodded, her eyes more devoid of emotion with each passing second even after hearing words that would have otherwise made her smile. Her stomach rumbled loudly--when was the last time she'd eaten? Had water?

Whitewolf couldn't remember. She'd spent the day watching over her kits--most of whom should have been Apprentices by now--helping Thunderchaser with her situation, speaking with Eveningstar, and assigning patrols. That was a lot to do and the sun still wasn't quite high in the sky yet. Luckily, Whitewolf had help from other cats who cared dearly about ThunderClan and Pinewatch was one of those cats. It was good that she wasn't alone.

"Nothing you couldn't handle hearing, I imagine," said Whitewolf as she went to mark the border.

Suddenly, her legs felt weak and her eyes clouded with darkness. A black fuzziness shrouded her body in helplessness as memories at Smallpines plagued her mind--her meeting with Kestrelstar and Starlingflight--Petinuaflame's death at Albatrossflare's paws. Each limb giving way to Whitewolf's indomitable weight, she collapsed by the border and slipped into unconsciousness.

Pinewatch
________
The molly nodded,
“Yeah, I could handle it.”
She padded over to the border and started to mark it... when she heard a thump.
Whipping her head around to look back at Whitewolf, she let out a gasp,
”Whitewolf!” She cried.
Dashing over to the fallen Warrior, she licked frantically at her ears trying to get her to open her eyes, speak, twitch an ear, anything!
After a quick check of Whitewolf’s pulse (which was difficult to do as her body was covered by a bunch of matted, fluffy fur), she breathed a tiny bit easier seeing as Whitewolf was not dead, just passed out, thank StarClan.
She had to get Whitewolf to Iciclepaw... but how?! Whitewolf was much bigger than she, and indefinitely much heavier.
Hemlockheart, Her mind whispered, breathing some sense into her, Get your dad, he’ll help, and maybe another cat too.
Yes, yes, go back to camp, get help, return and carry Whitewolf home-
Wait.
No, she couldn’t leave Whitewolf at the border with so many RiverClan cats out for revenge...
but she had too...
Blood roared in her ears, Pinewatch had to decide what to do quickly if she was going to help Whitewolf.
“Hang in there, friend,” She mumbled, licking Whitewolf’s ears, ”I’m going to get help, I’ll be back soon.”
With that, she dashed off towards camp, praying to StarClan to keep her friend safe until she returned.
I’ll post Pine in camp looking for help, and then once I get one reply, I’ll post here with her returning with Hemlock and the other cat, is that okay with you?
Old July 15th, 2021, 12:48 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Pinewatch
________
The molly nodded,
“Yeah, I could handle it.”
She padded over to the border and started to mark it... when she heard a thump.
Whipping her head around to look back at Whitewolf, she let out a gasp,
”Whitewolf!” She cried.
Dashing over to the fallen Warrior, she licked frantically at her ears trying to get her to open her eyes, speak, twitch an ear, anything!
After a quick check of Whitewolf’s pulse (which was difficult to do as her body was covered by a bunch of matted, fluffy fur), she breathed a tiny bit easier seeing as Whitewolf was not dead, just passed out, thank StarClan.
She had to get Whitewolf to Iciclepaw... but how?! Whitewolf was much bigger than she, and indefinitely much heavier.
Hemlockheart, Her mind whispered, breathing some sense into her, Get your dad, he’ll help, and maybe another cat too.
Yes, yes, go back to camp, get help, return and carry Whitewolf home-
Wait.
No, she couldn’t leave Whitewolf at the border with so many RiverClan cats out for revenge...
but she had too...
Blood roared in her ears, Pinewatch had to decide what to do quickly if she was going to help Whitewolf.
“Hang in there, friend,” She mumbled, licking Whitewolf’s ears, ”I’m going to get help, I’ll be back soon.”
With that, she dashed off towards camp, praying to StarClan to keep her friend safe until she returned.
I’ll post Pine in camp looking for help, and then once I get one reply, I’ll post here with her returning with Hemlock and the other cat, is that okay with you?

[Yeah you're all good!]

Old July 15th, 2021, 01:06 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wormbite for a moment wondered if Frostpaw was going to get annoyed and try to defend her stance. He hoped not. Maybe if this was his apprentice he would be more .. nah. Unfortunately for Frostpaw he didn't understand sugarcoating.

Then she asked if he was blind. His expression didn't falter only he gave her a blank stare. His usual default expression. "Yes, " Wormbite replied, he thought it was rather obvious. He supposed it was easy to miss if you weren't looking for it. Not to mention he still could perceive light and color for now which gave him a slight advantage.

"..Are you going to do it or not?" He questioned in reference to his previous directions. He needed to be able to hear how Frostpaw carried herself -- whether or not she could land decently.
Frostpaw rolled her eyes. But she began to walk, still in her crouch. A few tail-lengths of walking, and then she pounced, aiming for a fallen stick. She landed in the middle of it, and felt triumph run through her. She looked up and back at Wormbite. "Well?" She asked. "Was that to your expectations?"

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old July 15th, 2021, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
Thunderchasers scared body perked up when she heard pinewatch ask for help. Whitewolf..no. She sprang into action. I'm here.Lets go. She panicked. Why was her world crashing down onto her. She ran out of camp as fast as possible. <3
@OhZeeWolf

Pinewatch and Hemlockheart
“Thunderchaser, Pinewatch,” Hemlockheart said, taking control, as he was the largest here, “I’ll grab her scruff, you two try to lift her under her legs, you hear me? We have to get her to Iciclepaw as soon as possible, every second may count, as we don’t know the cause of her sudden collapse.”
Pinewatch nodded and got up under her front leg,worry and fright giving her additional stamina.

Last edited by Willowfern; July 15th, 2021 at 01:49 PM.
Old July 15th, 2021, 01:28 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Got her! She had so much going through her brain. Why whitewolf? why couldn't it have been someone else. She wasn't tired from running but due to stress.. when did this happen? she asked the warrior.

@OhZeeWolf @Willowfern

Last edited by Astraea; July 15th, 2021 at 01:28 PM.
Old July 15th, 2021, 01:31 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Thistlethorn was out on a walk, having just finished a training lesson with Mistypaw. He was hoping for a quiet walk when he caught smell of... a RiverClan warrior! Eyes narrowed and pelt prickled, he stalked into a bush to scope out. Only one warrior? Strange that she would be alone, but his eyes and nose never lied. Still wary, the dark gray and white tabby tom walked out, eyes cold and narrow. "What are you doing at the border?" He asked coolly, wanting answers but not a fight.
The ThunderClanner seemed on edge, which made sense. ”I’ve come to stop a war,” she said, fighting to keep her voice steady. She swallowed, No backing out, now.
”Kestrelstar has… changed. Or maybe he was always bloodthirsty, and we never realized. He is planning a full-scale attack to avenge the cats that ThunderClan… may have killed…” she hesitated on the last few words, not wanting them to sound like a false accusation.