Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
As the earth trembles...
Last post by lionparty25
Today 02:11 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 02:08 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 01:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

He was an idiot, Mushy was an idiot too! A soft growl could be heard as she caught the end tail of what that stupid tom had called her. Now she was going to have to gnaw off his tail, Mushy brought this upon himself. She hoped it was worth it.
The Parasite really didn't like being called dumb or idiot, he went on his little rant about it. It was kind of adorable in a I-wanna-rip-out-your-tongue kind of way. If only Parasite had been born mute instead of with a bad paw, she'd praise the stars.
"It's fine that you no longer like rabbits, completely okay, but I still need you to learn how to catch them one day so you can help feed the clan. Rabbits and hares are WindClan's primary food source." She informed Parasite, while plotting on how she'd be tearing off Mushy's tail. She could do it while he was sleeping, but that might be more work... she'll just catch him and when he came out of the tunnels. She would actually encourage Parasite to stick beetles in Mushy's mouth while she made the tom into a tailless.
"Hey! I can't walk with your tail wrapped around me like this." She stops, lifting the paw he had his tail wrapped around. It felt like she had a snake or something like that there.
"Here," she mewed while shaking his tail loose before entwining it with her own.
"There, better." She didn't wait for his reply, and walked through some tall grass, slowing her steps tremendously now that there was a Parasite attacked to her tail. She paused and stared ahead where the ground slopped down and the grass ended, turning into rock. There was a small strip of land before the ground fell away to a jagged drop into angry churning water that kept slamming against the rock wall.
"These are the Cliffs, don't play by them." She ordered, causally. "stay away from the edge, and don't even think about coming here when it's rainy, you'll most likely slip and die." She'd show him RiverClan territory after he was done taking all this in. No need to overload him.
@Arie @Beau

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 26th, 2020, 12:17 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

-- @Nebby --

It was time for him to meet his new apprentice... his fourth apprentice now. Breezefeather did not seem to have any particular good luck with his latest apprentices. At least Echoheart was still doing good and seemed to be thriving in the role of a warrior while he'd been stuck, first watching his second apprentice disappearing completely and his third... well that one had turned out to be a murdered who then proceeded to get executed at a clan meeting. So far... he didn't exactly have the best track record. Well more or less because of things outside of his control but nevertheless he was truly hoping that this apprentice would stick around, not be a murderer and actually attempt to listen to what he was saying. "Rabbitpaw? You want to come for a trip?" he called into the apprentice den, settling down to wait for the youngster to come out. Younger apprentices were easier to train in truth, not too set in their ways and still gaining awareness of the world. And so the silver tom waited for the youngster to show up.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 26th, 2020, 12:21 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Welp there goes the second week that every patrol reported back. Sighing the deputy of Windclan padded to his usual spot when he assigned the patrols.

(Optional Prompt: The group comes across a half-eaten squirrel that is right in between the two borders.)

"Quicksilver [ @RedHead] you are in charge of the Riverclan border patrol. Pumapaw [ @Arie] and I will be joining you." Since he lost Heatherpaw , Brindlejaw felt weird without his apprentice. The younger tom seemed so promising to become a great warrior but for him to all of a sudden to disappear was nothing like him at all.

(Optional Prompt: The group comes across some Two-Leg food trash and one of your group members tries it and gets sick *it's up to the rp'er how sick they want their charrie to be*)

"The Thunderclan border patrol will consist of Breezefeather [ @Arie], Rabbitpaw [ @Nebby], Fallenghost [ @Elementals] and Gullpaw [ @Zesty Mango]." Hopefully his good friend was up to the task to lead a patrol. Brindlejaw had not talked to the warrior for a while and was curious to see how he was.

(Optional prompt: The group comes across some sheep along the way)

Okay, final border patrol to hand out. "Twilightstar [ @Moonraven], since you mentor Stagpaw [ @Arie] would you like to take on the Shadowclan border patrol? If so Applehaze [ @alan] will be joining you." This could be a great time for the leader to bond with her adopted son as a mother and mentor. Plus she needed to start his training and this was a good beginning.

Now for the battle training. "Wishpool [ @gs29513], Dodgepaw [ @Pancake], Skyripple [ @StealthWarrior], and Silverpaw, you all are on battle training duty."

(Optional prompt: Your group comes across a hole filled with snakes. What do you do?)

Okay two more patrols left then he'll be off doing his patrol. "Silvercinder [ @Rainquail] you are leading the first hunting patrol. Lilypaw [ @Spiderfrost] and Robinpaw [ @hope] will be joining you."

(Optional prompt: Your group has a competition to see who can catch the most prey.)

"Rookflight [ @chaton] I am leaving the last hunting patrol in your paws. It will just be you and Bushpaw [ @Space.ace]." Hopefully the warrior wouldn't mind that it was just going to be them and an apprentice.

"Remember that if you can not go on the patrol for some reason please come to me and let me know so I don't assume that you're being lazy. If a clan member is taking too long feel free to leave them behind."

With that Brindlejaw finally stopped talking to allow the cats to find their groups and hopefully get an early start on their duties.

Patrols are all due on July 5th

Last edited by Sweetie; June 26th, 2020 at 12:52 AM.
Old June 26th, 2020, 12:29 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Silvercinder brushed against Lilypaw. "Let's get going."
She looked for Robinpaw. "You, too! Ready?"
@Spiderfrost @hope

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 26th, 2020, 12:31 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroubleandTsunami View Post
She purred and licked his cheek @touka
blackfeather smiled as he started padding with her to the warriors den
(do next reply in warriors den)
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old June 26th, 2020, 12:48 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Nebby @Elementals @Zesty Mango --

Time for another trip to the border. Breezefeather shook out his fur as he nodded in confirmation to Brindlejaw and then looked around for the other patrol members. "Rabbitpaw, come on! We haven't gotten all day! Fallenghost get on over here too." He wanted this done quickly, and smoothly and preferably without anything going wrong, although with his luck everything would fall apart. "We're heading to the Thunderglade, should be quick and not take all too long. If you're not going to do something stupid that is." And then another apprentice was added onto their patrol and Breezefeather just waved his tail, "Gullpaw come on all over here too."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; June 26th, 2020 at 12:56 AM.
Old June 26th, 2020, 01:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Arie

Gullpaw padded over to Breezefeather, a border patrol seemed quite simple. So she was looking forward to this patrol. This would be something Fizzlekit would approve of, going on a patrol.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 26th, 2020, 05:24 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Pancake @StealthWarrior @Shimm
Wishpool called out to her apprentice. Dodgepaw, we have battle training. You too Silverpaw. Wishpool expected that Skyripple would show up on her own, since she was generally around to hear the patrols announced.
Old June 26th, 2020, 06:14 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

She padded over to her nest and sat down @touka

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old June 26th, 2020, 06:41 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Rosepaw flinched at the pressure applied to her stomach, but felt comforted by her adoptive father's presence. Grimacing, she glanced up at Sunpelt. "After this," she gasped, "maybe check by the ShadowClan border." Twistedpaw wasn't anywhere in camp.

@WarriorsAndHorses

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Closed Thread