Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rose
Today 08:44 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 08:24 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:22 PM
New Emote Petition
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:22 PM
Background Image for...
by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 28th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Tumblu

My Mood: Flirty
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Palepaw sat down near the entrance of the den, laying down and sunning herself. She licked her paw and looked around, yawning and shutting her eyes.
Old January 28th, 2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumblu View Post
Palepaw sat down near the entrance of the den, laying down and sunning herself. She licked her paw and looked around, yawning and shutting her eyes.
Mistpaw rolled over in her sleep. Her paws flailed wildly in the air before they landed neatly next to Palepaw with a thump. Surprised, she opened her eyes, but instantly shut them again as she sat up. It's too bright, she thought. Maybe I should move my nest away from the entrance. She shrugged and turned to face Palepaw, her eyes slowly opening again.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you."
Old January 28th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Tumblu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viverna View Post
Mistpaw rolled over in her sleep. Her paws flailed wildly in the air before they landed neatly next to Palepaw with a thump. Surprised, she opened her eyes, but instantly shut them again as she sat up. It's too bright, she thought. Maybe I should move my nest away from the entrance. She shrugged and turned to face Palepaw, her eyes slowly opening again.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you."
Palepaw gave her a big smile and booped her paw on Mistpaw's nose.

"Nah, I'm just hoggin' the sunrise", she laughed to herself and stuck her toungue out, and felt her fur grow warm.

Man, I never thought I would have a crush on this silly cat She thought as she rolled onto her back.
Old January 28th, 2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Palepaw gave her a big smile and booped her paw on Mistpaw's nose.

"Nah, I'm just hoggin' the sunrise", she laughed to herself and stuck her toungue out, and felt her fur grow warm.

Man, I never thought I would have a crush on this silly cat She thought as she rolled onto her back.
Mistpaw wrinkled her nose as Palepaw touched her. It was innocent, sure, and Mistpaw wasn't exactly annoyed. Just surprised. She took a step closer to Palepaw, and then faced the sky in annoyance.

"Sometimes I think the sun is annoying," she replied quietly. "It means I have to get up. I was chasing a rabbit in my sleep!" It's more fun to go out at night, too, she added in her mind. It's far prettier.
Old January 28th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Tumblu

Quote:
Mistpaw wrinkled her nose as Palepaw touched her. It was innocent, sure, and Mistpaw wasn't exactly annoyed. Just surprised. She took a step closer to Palepaw, and then faced the sky in annoyance.

"Sometimes I think the sun is annoying," she replied quietly. "It means I have to get up. I was chasing a rabbit in my sleep!" It's more fun to go out at night, too, she added in her mind. It's far prettier.
Palepaw tilted her head and looked at Mistpaw in confusion.

"But the sun makes you warm!!"

Palepaw got up and shook her fur out and yawned. Her green, one-eyed gaze sparkled with amusement and she bounced forward, pawing at Mistpaw.

"Let's go outside!!", she giggled and fell forward, rolling into the side of the den. "Oof"
Old January 28th, 2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Palepaw tilted her head and looked at Mistpaw in confusion.

"But the sun makes you warm!!"

Palepaw got up and shook her fur out and yawned. Her green, one-eyed gaze sparkled with amusement and she bounced forward, pawing at Mistpaw.

"Let's go outside!!", she giggled and fell forward, rolling into the side of the den. "Oof"
"Yeah, but --" Mistpaw paused, and stepped back slightly as Palepaw pawed at her. Does she want to play? Mistpaw stepped further outside the den, dropping into a playful crouch. She gasped as Palepaw ran into the side of the den, glancing to her scar, leg, then face. Her gaze clouded with worry.

"You should probably be more careful." She sighed, but gave her a friendly smile. "But there's no making you do that, is there?"
Old January 28th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Tumblu

Quote:
"Yeah, but --" Mistpaw paused, and stepped back slightly as Palepaw pawed at her. Does she want to play? Mistpaw stepped further outside the den, dropping into a playful crouch. She gasped as Palepaw ran into the side of the den, glancing to her scar, leg, then face. Her gaze clouded with worry.

"You should probably be more careful." She sighed, but gave her a friendly smile. "But there's no making you do that, is there?"
Palepaw snorted, "Nope!" She got up and shook off her fur and stretched, her leg now slightly aching.
She ran outside into the camp and looked out into the den. "C'mon!"
Old January 28th, 2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Palepaw snorted, "Nope!" She got up and shook off her fur and stretched, her leg now slightly aching.
She ran outside into the camp and looked out into the den. "C'mon!"
Mistpaw glanced back at the apprentices still sleeping in the den. There were only a few - most were outside - but it was enough for her to be slightly jealous. Sighing, she stepped completely out of the den and gazed around the camp.

"I could still be asleep," she grumbled. "I would have caught that rabbit."
Old January 28th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Tumblu

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Palepaw tumbled into sunlight, smiling and bouncing in a cheerful way.
Old January 28th, 2017, 06:49 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Palepaw tumbled into sunlight, smiling and bouncing in a cheerful way.
Mistpaw groggily stumbled after her. She knew she couldn't go back to sleep if she wanted - Palepaw would never let her. It's not like she could catch the rabbit she dreamed about, either. It's not like it could feed my clan. Stupid fake rabbits. The hare had been huge - almost the size of a cat - and had been nice and fat. She sighed and shook her head. I'm not even hungry! A thought came to her head, and it made her purr with amusement. Maybe StarClan's telling me that I need to eat more. I'm too fat for that!

Suddenly, she tripped over a rock, landing face first into Palepaw.

"Sorry! I, uh, zoned out. I do that a lot." Flushed, she sat up, and gave her belly a few good licks. Suppressing a yawn, she watched the other 3 apprentices huddled around each other. Her ear twitched, but she said nothing. After all, she didn't really care what they were doing. How could she? She had a fine cat sitting right in front of her.

"What do you wanna do?"

Last edited by Viverna; January 28th, 2017 at 06:50 PM.
Closed Thread