Today 12:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 30th, 2020, 12:54 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Bitterthorn

"Why is it you kids always come in when I'm trying to sleep?" he muttered, more to himself than anything else. With a yawn and a deep stretch, he climbed to his paws and nudged the old bedding towards Gingerpaw gently. Thorns? Mmm, right, he had almost forgotten about that.

"I'm not sure whether that was supposed to be some cruel trick," he replied, referring to the thorns in the nest, "Or pure carelessness from apprentices trying to get their chores done." The elder shrugged, seemingly unbothered by the whole thing. He had spent a long time in the den and spent many moons dealing with the apprentices and kits that came through. It was all routine by now. He could feel Gingerpaw's glances and didn't pay them much mind. Even in the elder's den word got around - after all, there wasn't much to do besides sleep and gossip. The news of the tom's mother and sister had certainly reached his ears though he wasn't aware of specifics.

Old May 30th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotuspaw flinched at the elder's words. Who would do such a cruel prank. Clanmates should help each other, not hurt each other. She wished she could teach other cats that. She turned to Gingerpaw.
"Anyway, thanks for helping me with this."she said with a smile.
Old May 31st, 2020, 08:19 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"seen the amount it's likely carelessness" Gingerpaw muttured in response to the elders words. Most apprentices were mouse brains, yes, but only few seemed to actually be capable to get such idea into their heads; and seen as the thorns were plaguing much more nests than he'd like, it was unlikely all of them could have been a cruel prank. Though if it was.. those few cats certainly were dummer than the dumbest, weren't they?
He lifted his dark green gaze from the bedding to glance at Lotuspaw before giving a "hm" along with a nod. It wasn't like he specifically enjoyed being here, but he did have to admit that the elder's den seemed to be one of the few dens that were actually somewhat quiet, if not the only den. Maybe he should consider trying to sleep here? Although he doupted the elders would appreciate it. Then again, they might just not care. @Shadeleaf @shortstack
Old June 1st, 2020, 08:12 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Bitterthorn

Bitterthorn offered another unbothered shrug, poking at one of the newer nests before rolling down into it, "I wouldn't be surprised." he mused, "At least you two seem to have your heads on straight. I appreciate that. Most of the apprentices that come through here seem keener on disturbing the peace than actually getting anything done."

Old June 7th, 2020, 04:00 PM

My Mood: Bored

Frostkit wandered in bumping into the walls around her, she couls smell the other cats there"h-hello?is someone there?" she flicked her ears and tripped"ack!"
Old June 7th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"disturbing the peace seems like all they can do.." Gingerpaw muttured as he made his way to another nest "nevertheless not all are as awful as the other" and then he was still being nice, some apprentices he found straight out incompetent; even some of the warriors if he had to be honest. Though one thing they all had in common, "they do all seem to forget to use their brain however, never have their heads on if you put it differently" Gingerpaw gave a dissatisfied scoff at that. And yet another nest with thorns. And that wasn't all. During those battles that had been organised, half seemed to forget that they could dodge, really, it was disappointing if anything.

@Shadeleaf @wnder
Old June 7th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@Zero

Splashfury lead her apprentice to the elder’s den. With gusto, she patted towards the entrance of the den and checked back on her apprentice once in a while.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 8th, 2020, 11:13 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
@Zero

Splashfury lead her apprentice to the elder’s den. With gusto, she patted towards the entrance of the den and checked back on her apprentice once in a while.
Riverclan only had three elders at this moment in time, so Coastpaw made quick work of changing the moss in all three nests and then adding the soft heron feathers to each. He would cast Splashfury a content smile every time she went to check on him. The tom didn't mind this kind of work even though it was just plain old apprentice duties, he was just glad to have something to work on that kept him from getting bored. He'd rather be super busy than not at all.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 8th, 2020, 05:28 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Driftblaze let out a smile as he walked in.
(Open)
Old June 8th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Riverclan only had three elders at this moment in time, so Coastpaw made quick work of changing the moss in all three nests and then adding the soft heron feathers to each. He would cast Splashfury a content smile every time she went to check on him. The tom didn't mind this kind of work even though it was just plain old apprentice duties, he was just glad to have something to work on that kept him from getting bored. He'd rather be super busy than not at all.
Splashfury held her breathe as she smelled some mouse bile and a mouse boil covered tick crushed to death on the ground. How did the elders even withstand such smell? Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she picked up the tick with old moss and put it in a pile to throw out later. Splashfury plucked something violets that were growing near the river and spread the scent around the den. Violets were one of the sweetest scents she ever inhaled. It was so much better than the smell of mouse bile. “Alright, I believe we are done with the elder’s’ den. It’s a good time to head to the apprentices’ den!” Splashfury meowed to Coastpaw.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; June 8th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.
Closed Thread