by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:00 AM

Old March 28th, 2017, 11:32 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He said "dove paw." He smiled as he took down the separater between them. He combined their nests and laid next to her
The tabby purred and curled up, her short fur brushing his. Yawning, she set her head gently on her paws. "Pretty name."
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 28th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

The tabby purred and curled up, her short fur brushing his. Yawning, she set her head gently on her paws. "Pretty name."
He nodded as he curled around her, resting his head next to hers. "No one will ever hurt you." He smiled as he started to fall asleep
Old March 31st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Blackrose walked back to the border. It had been 3 moons now and he was now 21 moons. He sat at the border and waited for his mate to come. He licked his paw and whistled to let her know he was there
@Ludicrous Lunacy

Last edited by Fallpotato; April 3rd, 2017 at 06:26 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood chuckled, digging his claws deeper and deeper as he talked to the ThunderClanner. "We'll never be single-pawed. I have my best friend, we have rouges, we have Dusk Syndicate fighters." he started out, explaining how he would never be alone in this. There will always be 'evil', as it's said, in the forest. Caramelblood knew this, and no one would stop him from finding those others like him and banding them together. Hopefully, no one would stop him. The WindClanner did have thoughts of what might happen if he was found out, as he's already slipped up around WindClan's newest leader; Blazingstar. Continuing to press his claws into Hiddentalon's neck, Caramelblood continued speaking. "I plan to stay in WindClan as long as possible, training apprentices in the way. The way of the Dark Forest." he stated with a soft chuckle, knowing it was a pretty good plan if he was careful enough. The cream-ish warrior was pretty much grinning at this, his teeth shown off. It seemed as if he might lunge his muzzle at the ThunderClanner and bite down, though he wasn't going to do that. He still had a few words to speak. "I've already been assigned an apprentice anyways." he chuckled out before suddenly slashing the claws that were dug into Hiddentalon's neck down the side of it. Caramelblood split the skin and drew more blood, knowing the slash would let Hiddentalon most likely bleed out. Stepping back from the ThunderClanner, as he knew he couldn't stop him now, he gave another soft chuckle. "Oh, by the way, the only reason you died her today was because you worshiped StarClan like a mousebrain."
In Hiddentalon's last moments, he was horrified at what this warrior was saying. Didn't their leader know who they were or what they were doing? How could they have gotten away with this for so long that they had an apprentice? The pain in his neck increased as the wounds deepened. He felt his neck and the check that was resting on the ground grow warm and sticky with his own blood. The bleeding was enough to keep the warrior silent while he slowly suffered. When his mouth opened as he tried to say something, the only thing that felt was a bloody cough and a gurgling noise before he was looking at a rabbit hole in his vision. The last thing the cream and white warrior saw was the menacing Windclan warrior. Darkness took over his gaze and his body grew stiff with death.
--
At that moment, Thrushflight reappeared from behind the tree. He was slowly padding up to Caramelblood and arrived at his friend's side as the warrior stiffened with death. "Pity, he could've been a good ally with that spirit, if only he had been fighting for the right team," he sighed, giving a shrug and giving the dead Thunderclanner a good once more. The blood continued to well around his neck and growing to around his shoulders, staining his fur and the light snow around it crimson. Thrushflight took note on how clean the wounds themselves were before suddenly pressing himself against Caramelblood's shoulder. "Good kill though, lengthy, but good," he comment lowly. Just sound enough for his friend to hear, but there was a different tone to it than normal. Almost as if he found the warrior interesting all of a sudden. The chocolate calico pulled his pale blue hues away from the dead warrior and towards Caramelblood, a small light in his gaze. Suddenly the tom leaned forward and gave his friend a small nip on their neck, followed by a soft lick. He then drew himself away from his friend and turned to head back into the territory. "Best to leave him here. No one knows our scents that well and Thunderclan cats can start a war on Windclan this way," he purred momentarily at the thought. It was unlikely, but he knew all too well that there would be commotion about this.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 5th, 2017, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

In Hiddentalon's last moments, he was horrified at what this warrior was saying. Didn't their leader know who they were or what they were doing? How could they have gotten away with this for so long that they had an apprentice? The pain in his neck increased as the wounds deepened. He felt his neck and the check that was resting on the ground grow warm and sticky with his own blood. The bleeding was enough to keep the warrior silent while he slowly suffered. When his mouth opened as he tried to say something, the only thing that felt was a bloody cough and a gurgling noise before he was looking at a rabbit hole in his vision. The last thing the cream and white warrior saw was the menacing Windclan warrior. Darkness took over his gaze and his body grew stiff with death.
--
At that moment, Thrushflight reappeared from behind the tree. He was slowly padding up to Caramelblood and arrived at his friend's side as the warrior stiffened with death. "Pity, he could've been a good ally with that spirit, if only he had been fighting for the right team," he sighed, giving a shrug and giving the dead Thunderclanner a good once more. The blood continued to well around his neck and growing to around his shoulders, staining his fur and the light snow around it crimson. Thrushflight took note on how clean the wounds themselves were before suddenly pressing himself against Caramelblood's shoulder. "Good kill though, lengthy, but good," he comment lowly. Just sound enough for his friend to hear, but there was a different tone to it than normal. Almost as if he found the warrior interesting all of a sudden. The chocolate calico pulled his pale blue hues away from the dead warrior and towards Caramelblood, a small light in his gaze. Suddenly the tom leaned forward and gave his friend a small nip on their neck, followed by a soft lick. He then drew himself away from his friend and turned to head back into the territory. "Best to leave him here. No one knows our scents that well and Thunderclan cats can start a war on Windclan this way," he purred momentarily at the thought. It was unlikely, but he knew all too well that there would be commotion about this.
Caramelblood watched as the warrior died in front of him, blood gushing from the ThunderClanner's neck that he had to step back to avoid getting his paws more bloodstained then they already were. "Lengthy kills are nice," he commented back on Thrushflight's comment. "It's great to see the emotion in their eyes before it fades." he added lowly with a soft chuckle. The blue-eyed WindClanner hadn't exactly looked at Thrushflight since he killed the other warrior, basking in the smell of blood draining from his dead victim. It was the first other cat that he had successfully killed, and he was proud of himself for at least a moment there. Though, when his friend suddenly nipped at his neck before licking it softly he let his blue gaze look over at Thrushflight. He wasn't mad or surprised, as his gaze was soft. Though he looked back into WindClan territory after that. "Yeah, I should go wash my paws and hopefully by the time we're done there ThunderClan will have found this warrior and ThunderClan and WindClan will be at each other's throats." he stated.
Old April 13th, 2017, 05:26 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood watched as the warrior died in front of him, blood gushing from the ThunderClanner's neck that he had to step back to avoid getting his paws more bloodstained then they already were. "Lengthy kills are nice," he commented back on Thrushflight's comment. "It's great to see the emotion in their eyes before it fades." he added lowly with a soft chuckle. The blue-eyed WindClanner hadn't exactly looked at Thrushflight since he killed the other warrior, basking in the smell of blood draining from his dead victim. It was the first other cat that he had successfully killed, and he was proud of himself for at least a moment there. Though, when his friend suddenly nipped at his neck before licking it softly he let his blue gaze look over at Thrushflight. He wasn't mad or surprised, as his gaze was soft. Though he looked back into WindClan territory after that. "Yeah, I should go wash my paws and hopefully by the time we're done there ThunderClan will have found this warrior and ThunderClan and WindClan will be at each other's throats." he stated.
Dawnpaw hears thrushflight And is worried about what happened.Stonefur stares at Dawnpaw tail signal saying danger as he slowly and quietly gets down and out of sight
Old April 13th, 2017, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Dawnpaw hears thrushflight And is worried about what happened.Stonefur stares at Dawnpaw tail signal saying danger as he slowly and quietly gets down and out of sight
(I'm sorry but this is a private rp! No one should be around Thrush and Caramel to hear them right now.)
Old April 13th, 2017, 06:39 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Warriors have to be at the borders and Dawnpaw can hear every well beside I didn't know)
Sorry)

Last edited by Darky; April 13th, 2017 at 06:40 PM.
Old April 13th, 2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Warriors have to be at the borders and Dawnpaw can hear every well beside I didn't know)
Sorry)
(Yes, warriors have to be at the borders but Caramel and Thrush have traveled off from the general area where warriors should patrol. But it's alright! No worries!)
Old April 18th, 2017, 12:21 AM
chirps

@Lonestar23 @Raine @starfall @Empress Of Evil

As the sun shone down upon the rolling hills, a soft breeze flickered through the air and birdsong was audible in the distance. Although the grass on the moor was mostly flattened, a few frond sprung up from the ground, swaying lightly in the gentle wind. Just over a nearly flat rise, the land gave way into dense undergrowth, tall trees sprouting from the soil like statues. Their branches were just beginning to grow new leaves, and the foliage seemed to be coming back nicely, growing in and filling empty spaces where snow had once occupied the land. The faint smell of daisies was pungent on the air as a young warrior came to a stop, taking the time to part her jaws and draw the scent in towards her.

It had been awhile since Heathertail had ventured out of camp alone. She had awoke this morning, much to her disappointment, to Shrikecall buried deep in conversation. It had become their morning ritual to take a walk along the borders, but there were days where the senior deputy had other tasks to attend to. The thought of her best friend having his attention elsewhere didn't so much bother her, but she did miss him during these times. Since their awkward couple moments a couple moons ago on the border, and their talks inbetween, the brown feline found herself growing ever so found of the tom, as he made her heart race and slow all in the same instant. He was able to be himself around her, and that's what the senior warrior loved the most. As she stood atop the hill, gazing out into ThunderClan's territory, a smile curved along her face; everything seemed to be all right with the world just then.