Last post by occultation
Today 04:50 PM

Old September 24th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: naruto rp(restarted)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Why are you so late?" Sakiko said angrily.Jake sighed,swing they weren't going to get along to well already.
Once Nova had regained his breath, he bowed and apologized. "Sorry" He said, before going over to sit with everyone else.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:02 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

"Calm down sakiko" Blackhood said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post

Once Nova had regained his breath, he bowed and apologized. "Sorry" He said, before going over to sit with everyone else.
Kenji decided he should start now before someone got mad again."The reason you are meeting together is because you will mostly go on missions with this team,because you all passed the test earlier than expected and had exceptional scores.You will be on current teams though for missions that limit to only one squad.On my team will be Nova,Sakiko,Kaira,and Darky,and ivy." He said.Jake said his team next."On my team will be kagika,Wolfy,Jade,black hood,and angel.Sakiko sighed."Why are these two teams so big?" She asked."One team because nobody wanted a team of four and yours..." He didn't answer for the other team,but she didn't pester anymore.
(I might have made it to long sorry)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; September 24th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Student Psychologist

Quote:
Kenji decided he should start now before someone got mad again."The reason you are meeting together is because you will mostly go on missions with this team,because you all passed the test earlier than expected and had exceptional scores.You will be on current teams though for missions that limit to only one squad.On my team will be Nova,Sakiko,Kaira,and Darky,and ivy." He said.Jake said his team next."On my team will be kagika,Wolfy,Jade,black hood,and angel.Sakiko sighed."Why are these two teams so big?" She asked."One team because nobody wanted a team of four and yours..." He didn't answer for the other team,but she didn't pester anymore.
(I might have made it to long sorry)
(No its good)

Nova looked around at who his teamates would be. He suddenly realized that half of them were kind of stuck up and bratty, overconfident in their abilities. "Oh great" He muttered to himself. He knew they were strong, and didnt doubt that they could beat him in combat, but that didnt have to mean he liked their personality.

Old September 24th, 2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:

(No its good)

Nova looked around at who his teamates would be. He suddenly realized that half of them were kind of stuck up and bratty, overconfident in their abilities. "Oh great" He muttered to himself. He knew they were strong, and didnt doubt that they could beat him in combat, but that didnt have to mean he liked their personality.
She glanced at Nova,and thought he might be a good sparing partner, trying to not seem as mean as she had been recently just because of what people had been saying behind her back."So try to introduce yourself.So you can know each other a bit better." Kenji said.Hagika started,because she hasn't said a word sence she got in here."I'm hagika and I don't really have any special jutsu I guess.I like animals though and know a little medical jutsu." She said.
(Need a last name...)

Old September 24th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Student Psychologist

[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"]
Quote:
She glanced at Nova,and thought he might be a good sparing partner, trying to not seem as mean as she had been recently just because of what people had been saying behind her back."So try to introduce yourself.So you can know each other a bit better." Kenji said.Hagika started,because she hasn't said a word sence she got in here."I'm hagika and I don't really have any special jutsu I guess.I like animals though and know a little medical jutsu." She said.
(Need a last name...)
"Im Nova. I specialize in defensive and counterattack styled jutsu. I enjoy daydreaming now and then. I dont like how I looked as a child, so I Use a jutsu that makes me look like this" he said, gesturing to himself, since he looked like a dragon. The jutsu was basically a permanent genjutsu, that could only be removed if Nova died.

Last edited by Dizerel; September 24th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:37 PM

Quote:

"Im Nova. I specialize in defensive and counterattack styled jutsu. I enjoy daydreaming now and then, and hanging out with some of my close friends"
Sakiko waited intill he was finished and then said hers."I'm sakiko,and I specialize in firestyle jutsu.I like training and my goal...I guess I don't really have one." She said,lying on the last part,because she did have a goal to join the ANBU,or maby even better,but everybody seems to think irt was childish,so without saying anything g else she sat down.
@Darky @Ant )

Old September 24th, 2017, 06:48 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

"Im Nova. I specialize in defensive and counterattack styled jutsu. I enjoy daydreaming now and then. I dont like how I looked as a child, so I Use a jutsu that makes me look like this" he said, gesturing to himself, since he looked like a dragon. The jutsu was basically a permanent genjutsu, that could only be removed if Nova died.

Quote:
Sakiko waited intill he was finished and then said hers."I'm sakiko,and I specialize in firestyle jutsu.I like training and my goal...I guess I don't really have one." She said,lying on the last part,because she did have a goal to join the ANBU,or maby even better,but everybody seems to think irt was childish,so without saying anything g else she sat down.
@Darky @Ant )
Kaira looked at his new teammates and sighed,"I'm Kaira, I don't specialize in anything and i'm very versatile in my opinion. I use fire and lightning elements but right now i'm more proficient with my fire jutsus."He looked around and realized he should tell a bit more,"I plan on figuring out where my brother is and eventually becoming Anbu and a Kage."Kaira finished.

Last edited by Ant; September 24th, 2017 at 06:49 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Student Psychologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira looked at his new teammates and sighed,"I'm Kaira, I don't specialize in anything and i'm very versatile in my opinion. I use fire and lightning elements but right now i'm more proficient with my fire jutsus."He looked around and realized he should tell a bit more,"I plan on figuring out where my brother is and eventually becoming Anbu and a Kage."Kaira finished.
Nova heard her say that she used fire and lightning style jutsu. "Oh hey! I use those too!" he said, happy to have someone else on the team that had the same chakra styles as him.

Last edited by Dizerel; September 24th, 2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 07:15 PM

Quote:

Nova heard her say that she used fire and lightning style jutsu. "Oh hey! I use those too!" he said, happy to have someone else on the team that had the same chakra styles as him.

Kaira looked to Nova and gave him a slight smile which was pretty unusual,"Then I think we'll get along fine."He replied

Last edited by Ant; September 24th, 2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 07:33 PM

(I don't know but its angering me)