“Romeo, Romeo, where art...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 21st, 2020, 01:27 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: Playdate

( @Corruptx @gs29513 If you want, Basilpaw can notice that and intervene. If it's part of the plot that Goslingpaw murders the other apprentice, that's cool too.)
Basilpaw of Riverclan was a little unsure on where exactly she was supposed to go. She didn't really see anyone in particular who wasn't already fighting.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:30 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
( @Corruptx @gs29513 If you want, Basilpaw can notice that and intervene. If it's part of the plot that Goslingpaw murders the other apprentice, that's cool too.)
Basilpaw of Riverclan was a little unsure on where exactly she was supposed to go. She didn't really see anyone in particular who wasn't already fighting.
[ I wouldn't mind. <: should prolly check in . gs though, yeah. ]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old October 21st, 2020, 02:15 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
GRR! In her moment of trying to get her face out of the mud, her Windclan adversary had quickly planted a paw on the back of her neck, and another on her tail, effectively rendering her motionless. At least for now. Going fairly limp, Splashleap hoped Rosebriar would relax. Meanwhile though, she somewhat discreetly tried to get her paws stretched out. And when she thought(Though it might not have been the case at all) that the cat pinning her had somewhat relaxed her grip, she pushed out, trying to roll over again. Would it work......who knew.
Rosebriar felt the warrior go limp and exhilaration went through her. Not loosening her grip and glaring down at the RiverClan she-cat, she spat, “Hah! Now can you accept that I’ve won?” Suddenly, she felt the slippery warrior move. Hissing, she slid off of the warrior, but landed on her paws. Now she had the upper advantage! Rosebriar lunged at the warrior, trying to place her paws on the back of her neck and her tail once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareenakit View Post
@TheNyanCatMinecart
Silverpool would have purred if she was above her water that she had succeeded, but instead she just congratulated herself in her head on a job well executed. She'd always liked strategizing. As the Wind Clan cat began floundering, she ducked away, swimming gracefully back of to the surface. She was going to go find another partner to spar with, but before she got far, his claws scraped her side. She hissed in shock. What was he doing? Why couldn't he accept defeat? She turned, ready to drown him, before realizing he was panicking. She rolled her eyes and dove back towards him, trying to avoid his slashing claws, and grabbed at him by the scruff, trying to yank him back towards the bank. "Mouse-brain, it's not even that deep!" she yelped as his claws hit her shoulder. "Stop that, I'm trying to help!"
Wolffang could hear the RiverClan warrior saying something to him, but water was filling his nose and mouth. How dumb must you look, floundering about with that stupid RiverClan cat? he wondered, angry at himself. But the water was filling his... lungs? He coughed, a thin stream of bubbles emitting from him. He noticed the RiverClan warrior swimming toward him and a flare of fury ran through him. He could get out on his own! He would rather... no, he wouldn’t rather drown. Both would be equally humiliating. Wait, she was reaching for him! Was she attacking or trying to help? His thoughts muddled, Wolffang kicked off of her... and his head popped above the surface. Air. He took a deep breath before coughing and spluttering water. His lungs burned and he kicked his paws out to hit solid ground... but he didn’t. With a loud, panicked yowl, Wolffang went under again, feeling water rush into his ears and mouth. He was farther from the shore now and he had no idea where the other warrior was. His claws still unsheathed with tension, Wolffang tried to get out, but his limbs flailed uselessly.

(Open to any other RC cats who wanna help him out. He’ll most likely be half-drowned. Be warned - it’ll be difficult.)

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 21st, 2020, 02:20 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post

Wolffang could hear the RiverClan warrior saying something to him, but water was filling his nose and mouth. How dumb must you look, floundering about with that stupid RiverClan cat? he wondered, angry at himself. But the water was filling his... lungs? He coughed, a thin stream of bubbles emitting from him. He noticed the RiverClan warrior swimming toward him and a flare of fury ran through him. He could get out on his own! He would rather... no, he wouldn’t rather drown. Both would be equally humiliating. Wait, she was reaching for him! Was she attacking or trying to help? His thoughts muddled, Wolffang kicked off of her... and his head popped above the surface. Air. He took a deep breath before coughing and spluttering water. His lungs burned and he kicked his paws out to hit solid ground... but he didn’t. With a loud, panicked yowl, Wolffang went under again, feeling water rush into his ears and mouth. He was farther from the shore now and he had no idea where the other warrior was. His claws still unsheathed with tension, Wolffang tried to get out, but his limbs flailed uselessly.

(Open to any other RC cats who wanna help him out. He’ll most likely be half-drowned. Be warned - it’ll be difficult.)
@mareenakit
Tinydrop jumped with Silverpool. "Come on....."
Old October 21st, 2020, 02:23 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

blind Rosepaw hears a yowl coming from the water and thinks is that a windclan cat that fell in the water? Well I better help get the cat out and the large apprentice swims up to Wolffang. @TheNyanCatMinecart

Last edited by Roseleader; October 21st, 2020 at 02:23 PM.
Old October 21st, 2020, 02:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Rosebriar felt the warrior go limp and exhilaration went through her. Not loosening her grip and glaring down at the RiverClan she-cat, she spat, “Hah! Now can you accept that I’ve won?” Suddenly, she felt the slippery warrior move. Hissing, she slid off of the warrior, but landed on her paws. Now she had the upper advantage! Rosebriar lunged at the warrior, trying to place her paws on the back of her neck and her tail once more.

Blizzardsky was a strong swimmer, he didn’t like that a dumb Windclanner was drowning, but he tried to rescue that cat. He dove in trying to grab the tom his head above water,” I’m rescuing you mousebrain” he muttered noticing that a cat was fighting the other cat on being rescued.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 21st, 2020, 02:28 PM

@mareenakit @Zesty Mango @Roseleader

(A lot of people are helping Wolf XD )

Wolffang thought that the RiverClan she-cat was gone, but now two other cats were converging on him. His fur was too waterlogged, his thoughts too hazy... but he didn’t want to look stupid. It was either drowning or being rescued by enemy warriors, or, or... he could do it by himself, surely. He flailed out with his paws, though his blows were sluggish and weak from exhaustion. The smaller of the two, a different she-cat, got pretty close. Wolffang aimed a sharp blow at her face, feeling panicked.
His thoughts had shifted. Are they trying to kill me now? He couldn’t tell, but he couldn’t trust enemy warriors, right...? Right? He was feeling sicker and sicker as he noticed jaws snapping for his scruff above the surface, but he was sinking further and further as he accidentally propelled himself at the wrong side of the stream, where it got deeper.

Old October 21st, 2020, 02:52 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Zesty Mango @Roseleader @Star Wolf

Silverpool exclaimed, "Ugh!" Why was he being so difficult? Tinydrop and Blizzardsky jumped in to help her, but he was lashing out and aimed a blow at an apprentice's face. "We could just push him under until he gets knocked out and then drag him up," she huffed sarcastically from her spot about a tail-length away treading water, but really only half-joking. "Tinydrop, dive down, and try to support him from underneath." She tried to take charge, not sure if the other warriors would listen to her or not. She swam towards him, but he got caught in the current and was washed downstream. "Mouse-brain," she muttered again and swam after him. She pulled herself out of the river and ran alongside him, diving in right in front of him to stop him from traveling any further. His flailing paws caught her, jabbing against her body and she growled in annoyance. "Some help down here?"

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old October 21st, 2020, 02:59 PM

@mareenakit @Zesty Mango @Roseleader @Star Wolf

Ugh... Wolffang’s vision was getting all blurry... and stuff...
He was beginning to feel like dead weight. He was dimly aware of the she-cat who he had been fighting diving in to help him. It felt like his whole body was filled with water. Eyes narrowed, he felt his claws gently sheathe. I won’t die. Not like this. He struggled forward, but couldn’t move as something went underneath him. In the water, he tried turning around to shove the other cat away, but he was feeling sluggish and tired.

Old October 21st, 2020, 03:06 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

As the cat started to go limp, Silverpool felt worried and relieved at the same time. Now it would be easier to handle him, but what if he was seriously hurt? Lionstar would be so mad at her. How was she supposed to know he was deathly afraid of water? She rolled her eyes and grabbed at his fur with her jaws to try and pull him up. She managed to get his head above the water, but couldn't move. His thick, soaked fur and bigger mass were too much for the slight she-cat to handle herself. @Roseleader @Zesty Mango @Star Wolf @TheNyanCatMinecart

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Closed Thread