Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 12:11 AM

Old March 21st, 2017, 05:44 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
A black tom stalked the borders of shadowclan and windclan, hidden into a tree. His tail swished behind him slightly, enjoying the wisp of the cool breeze. Camouflage looked down below, his head tilting to one side. He did not understand the concept of living in clans, or why the other cats thought it was natural to do so. He was born a rogue, he would forever be a rogue. Granted, he had been a former kittypet until he killed the two-legged’s other pet animal. A bird. A natural prey that called his name. Since then, he’s been on his own.

On his own! Forever free! Camouflage did not understand why he was at the border, only that he needed a shaded place to relax, and perhaps sleep, but he couldn’t. Below, he found all the other cats interesting with their animated conversations. It took him all his might not to jump down there, and get to know him.

He was lonely, after all. He was lonely indeed. The only downfall of living on your own; surviving on your own. Is being alone. Most times he missed having others to talk to, like his next door friend, Blueberry before he was kicked to the curb by his former two-legs. Since he’s been a stray for a long while, he was tired of living in the constant fear of being hit by monsters or having to worry about the notorious two-leg that captured animals and euthanized them if they weren’t adopted in time.

As he laid in the tree, his claws out and scraping the bark, he made little humming noises to cease his boredom. Soon, he’ll be on the path again. To where, exactly? His paws lead him here for some odd reason. He knew he had no desire to be apart of a clan. None at all. In fact, he was ready to leave. Their scent was heavily in his nose, and it wasn’t a pleasant one at that.

He’ll stay a bit longer...just to be nosy...and wishing that some type of excitement will pop up in his life.

@JaxenAmethyst ]
(Sorry.. x3 JUST got the post)

Shadestorm was sprinting through the undergrowth in attempt to catch that frog that was leaping away, every hop seeming to grow larger, creating a barrier between the black she-cat and the prey. She knocked into a mysterious cat and fell to her paws, the mud soaking her pelt. She peered around him, and saw the frog leaping away in relief. "MOUSE-BRAIN!" She shouted at the tom who had miraculously gotten in her way. "YOU SPOILED MY CATCH!"

(Going to aunt's house, may be a while till' I reply :3 THEY GOT A NEW PUPPY! <3)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 23rd, 2017, 05:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstar was approaching the Shadowclan border, following closely after his apprentice. He had let her lead the way on the patrol, giving her the freedom to choose when and where she felt like going. In his mind, it helped new apprentices learn the territory better. As they approached, he felt an eerie feeling coming from the territory. Blazingstar had never been a fan of Shadowclan cats and he was secretly hoping they wouldn't run into any while Ferretpaw was around. Now, he wouldn't make enemies with the clan, he just didn't trust their sneaky behavior. The breeze was blowing their way, thankfully, so Ferretpaw would get a good whiff of the repulsive scent markers. "And here we are, the Shadowclan border," he spoke, guiding her along the border before she was able to cross it. Unlike Riverclan, it wasn't hard to guess where the scent markers were placed, their scent was so strong here that it was almost overwhelming.
[short]
@Spirit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 24th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Ferretpaw padded along the borders, looking into the territories as they passed them. RiverClan.. They could run a bit on their territory, but their river sort of stopped them from it.. How could they live with that?
As they passed by ShadowClan, Ferretpaw almost felt like dropping down and covering her nose. That was an... Odd, smell, to say the least. Peering into their territory, she almost fell over in laughter. High, tall spiky trees everywhere! How could they run in such a land? The small apprentice was happy she were in WindClan. She wouldn't have been able to live without being able to run straight ahead without crashing into some tree.
Peering up at Blazingstar, she settled down a few meters from the territory, and tilted her head. "So.. The different clans has different attributes, right?" She asked. It was clear that the other clans could not train to be as fast as WindClanners to Ferretpaw. Not with that little space to run. That was just weird. "So what are these attributes?" She asked curiously. Not having liked being in the nursery, she knew very little of the clans that surrounded them. Very little indeed. She had seen other kits play pretend, but it had not really shown much about how the different clans were.

@Suspiciousmindz

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 25th, 2017, 01:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
(Sorry.. x3 JUST got the post)

Shadestorm was sprinting through the undergrowth in attempt to catch that frog that was leaping away, every hop seeming to grow larger, creating a barrier between the black she-cat and the prey. She knocked into a mysterious cat and fell to her paws, the mud soaking her pelt. She peered around him, and saw the frog leaping away in relief. "MOUSE-BRAIN!" She shouted at the tom who had miraculously gotten in her way. "YOU SPOILED MY CATCH!"

(Going to aunt's house, may be a while till' I reply :3 THEY GOT A NEW PUPPY! <3)
Camouflage jumped out the tree after some time of lounging around. He knew that he needed to get a move on soon, so after swiftly making the jump, he had stretched his limbs to the fullest, hearing a few pleasant cracks. He allowed a soft smile to grace his muzzle as he was about to begin to walk. But, then he felt a sudden force of impact, knocking him down, and another cat went tumbling into the mud. He stood there for a moment, noticing stars until his vision cleared. He turned his head towards the source, almost asking if they were okay, until he heard the she-cat yell at him. Camouflage never took heed to being yelled at. He curled his mouth to show his fangs, spiked and gleaming. ''What did you just call me?'' The black tom never liked to be insulted. He allowed his claws to come in and out involuntarily as he heard her next words. Her shouts made his ears yell out in agony. ''The reason your catch was spoiled was because you didn't pay attention where you were going, fox-brain.'' He sneered, keeping his claws outstretched in case he needed to attack. One wrong move, and he new the she-cat would be gone. He had a short temper anyway, and he never truly took to obstacles being in his way.
Old March 25th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Ferretpaw padded along the borders, looking into the territories as they passed them. RiverClan.. They could run a bit on their territory, but their river sort of stopped them from it.. How could they live with that?
As they passed by ShadowClan, Ferretpaw almost felt like dropping down and covering her nose. That was an... Odd, smell, to say the least. Peering into their territory, she almost fell over in laughter. High, tall spiky trees everywhere! How could they run in such a land? The small apprentice was happy she were in WindClan. She wouldn't have been able to live without being able to run straight ahead without crashing into some tree.
Peering up at Blazingstar, she settled down a few meters from the territory, and tilted her head. "So.. The different clans has different attributes, right?" She asked. It was clear that the other clans could not train to be as fast as WindClanners to Ferretpaw. Not with that little space to run. That was just weird. "So what are these attributes?" She asked curiously. Not having liked being in the nursery, she knew very little of the clans that surrounded them. Very little indeed. She had seen other kits play pretend, but it had not really shown much about how the different clans were.

@Suspiciousmindz
Blazingstar was startled by her sudden stop as she settled down. Although that made sense when she asked her question. Thinking for a moment, he sat down beside her, looking across the border into Shadowclan's territory. It was definitely not the territory he could live in if he had to pick. Their marshy grounds must be awful and constantly cold. Cold-hearts from that territory I bet, he thought. He had nothing against the Shadowclan cats, other than they were always bitter towards his patrols. They were always the meanest of the clans from the stories he's heard the first hand experiences. With that moment of thought gone, he let out a small breath.

"Each clan has their own attributes," he began, confirming her first question about if they had different ones. "Obviously Windclan's is to run faster than the other clans and we're more agile by default," he spoke. The pride in his voice was there, but that died down as he started talking about the other clans. "Riverclan cats can swim and fish. Shadowclan is known for their stealth and long jumps, they need it because the pines don't offer too much coverage. Thunderclan can move swiftly through the forest with all it's dense undergrowth, he stated. Once again, he didn't bring up Skyclan. He knew almost nothing about the clan and since they were so new to the clans, he just didn't think they were worth bringing up. That was certainly a story he could bring up later, but only if Ferretpaw was curious enough about it. That was mostly a story for back at camp during free-time.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 25th, 2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old March 26th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Shadowstar

Quote:

Camouflage jumped out the tree after some time of lounging around. He knew that he needed to get a move on soon, so after swiftly making the jump, he had stretched his limbs to the fullest, hearing a few pleasant cracks. He allowed a soft smile to grace his muzzle as he was about to begin to walk. But, then he felt a sudden force of impact, knocking him down, and another cat went tumbling into the mud. He stood there for a moment, noticing stars until his vision cleared. He turned his head towards the source, almost asking if they were okay, until he heard the she-cat yell at him. Camouflage never took heed to being yelled at. He curled his mouth to show his fangs, spiked and gleaming. ''What did you just call me?'' The black tom never liked to be insulted. He allowed his claws to come in and out involuntarily as he heard her next words. Her shouts made his ears yell out in agony. ''The reason your catch was spoiled was because you didn't pay attention where you were going, fox-brain.'' He sneered, keeping his claws outstretched in case he needed to attack. One wrong move, and he new the she-cat would be gone. He had a short temper anyway, and he never truly took to obstacles being in his way.
"Of course you would think that, because you were the one that got in my way! You just want to seem INNOCENT!" Shadestorm shouted her last words, as she lunged at him, claws unsheathed. She was never the fighter so of course she wasn't good, but she had to defend what could've been hers. To her, she seemed cool and awesome, but all she was doing was batting her arms like a mewling kit in a play-fight.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

Old March 26th, 2017, 01:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Of course you would think that, because you were the one that got in my way! You just want to seem INNOCENT!" Shadestorm shouted her last words, as she lunged at him, claws unsheathed. She was never the fighter so of course she wasn't good, but she had to defend what could've been hers. To her, she seemed cool and awesome, but all she was doing was batting her arms like a mewling kit in a play-fight.
You got to be kidding me, the tom thought scoffing, and shaking his head at the failure in front of him. When she lunged at him, he grunted in response, falling over, but quickly regained his strength and pinned her to the ground. He lashed at her, ''What is the matter with you, fool!'' He barred his teeth and leaned down closer to her. His paws laid firmly on her pelt, specifically her near her neck, his claws unsheathed. He was ready to dig them into her, narrowing his eyes as he watched her fumble. It was a pretty funny sight. Sad too. Not that he cared. ''Any last words, you unwanted piece of space?'' He leaned down once more, and with one move her neck would be slit and blood would be oozing out. He thought it was pretty pathetic that no one taught her how to properly fight. Then again, it wasn't his problem.
Old March 26th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:

You got to be kidding me, the tom thought scoffing, and shaking his head at the failure in front of him. When she lunged at him, he grunted in response, falling over, but quickly regained his strength and pinned her to the ground. He lashed at her, ''What is the matter with you, fool!'' He barred his teeth and leaned down closer to her. His paws laid firmly on her pelt, specifically her near her neck, his claws unsheathed. He was ready to dig them into her, narrowing his eyes as he watched her fumble. It was a pretty funny sight. Sad too. Not that he cared. ''Any last words, you unwanted piece of space?'' He leaned down once more, and with one move her neck would be slit and blood would be oozing out. He thought it was pretty pathetic that no one taught her how to properly fight. Then again, it wasn't his problem.
(Nah, just kill her x333)
"Nothing to say to YOU!" (Kinda got nothing else, since she's traaaapped)

Character Site!

Old March 26th, 2017, 02:08 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
(Nah, just kill her x333)
"Nothing to say to YOU!" (Kinda got nothing else, since she's traaaapped)
Camouflage growled, and since she was being a nuisance, he decided that he would let her go. She was surely not useful to her clan. With her weak forces and stupid techniques. He wondered about this she-cat, but he knew he didn't need to waste his time, so with one swift movement, he drew back his paw, and made sure to slit open her throat to his utmost satisfaction. Some of her blood lingered onto his claws, and he got off her body. It was truly a gruesome sight to look at, but it wasn't his problem. Maybe, if she would had been a little nicer, things could had been different. But no, she was playing difficult. As the tom hopped off her body, he trotted on. He left her there, hoping someone would find her. By that time he would had been moved on.
Old March 26th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:

Camouflage growled, and since she was being a nuisance, he decided that he would let her go. She was surely not useful to her clan. With her weak forces and stupid techniques. He wondered about this she-cat, but he knew he didn't need to waste his time, so with one swift movement, he drew back his paw, and made sure to slit open her throat to his utmost satisfaction. Some of her blood lingered onto his claws, and he got off her body. It was truly a gruesome sight to look at, but it wasn't his problem. Maybe, if she would had been a little nicer, things could had been different. But no, she was playing difficult. As the tom hopped off her body, he trotted on. He left her there, hoping someone would find her. By that time he would had been moved on.
Blood oozed out of her. Holes punctured her, therefore letting life pour out. Her body had been mangled, and broken. She lay there, motionless. No Agony, no pain. Her spirit looked over her. "Who could've done this." Someone tapped her on the shoulder with a paw. She turned around and trotted away with a glance back towards her body. "Goodbye to my wonderful father, mother, and siblings."

Character Site!