Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:43 AM
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:28 AM

Old January 13th, 2023, 03:21 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Thunderglade

The apprentice opened her mouth to speak, then closed it, knowing better than to argue with a warrior. She knew Leechscar would be very angry and would punish her for good. That meant more taking tics of elder’s fur! Yuck! She nodded at the warrior and padded towards the border.

She turned around to face the approaching warriors. “Do Thunderclan always smell of this?” she pondered, making a marker before padding across the border, nose on the ground, scenting for any wrong scents. She looked like a dog, lugging about.

[ @Rapid - @Undertaker ]

Last edited by 17818; January 13th, 2023 at 03:22 PM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 09:43 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Rapid @Sharkii
Leechscar rolled his eyes at Leafriver's impatience but could see the older warrior point "Leafriver, you can take that side." Leechscar pointed in the left direction near a bush. "I'll finish scenting the other side." The tom's ears twitched in Briarpaw's direction as she meowed something about ThunderClan's scent.

Leechscar quickly got to work rubbing his scent against a tree on their side of the borders, once he was certain the scent was strong enough he padded back over to Briarpaw while waiting for Leafriver so they could head back to camp. Leechscar really enjoyed these uneventful patrols, less to report and easier to handle. "Yes, every clan has its own unique scent, some worst than others. You think ThunderClan is bad clearly you've never smelt ShadowClan." Leehscar decided to not comment on the fact that Briarpaw should know all the other clan's scents at her age. How was she supposed to which cats belong to which clans if she didn't know their scents?

A touch of alarm lit up the tom's eye as Briarpaw moved slightly over the border, the sense of panic sat like a cold, heavy stone in his gut. It took quite a bit of willpower to keep from overreacting. "Briarpaw, wrong side stay over here, and quite sniffing like that you're not some twoleg dog!" He hissed. The last time he had to deal with an accidental border crossing resulted in the death of his foster mother and just sheer trauma for the poor warrior. He swallowed his concern, remembering that ThunderClan was not ShadowClan, the huge warrior looked over to Leafriver. "If you're done we can go." As much as he wanted to scold Briarpaw for being a featherbrain it wasn't his place.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 17th, 2023, 02:51 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Briarpaw finished sniffing the markers and she made a marker. She looked into the woodland of Thunderclan.. oh stars..it looked heavenly. The frost edged onto the trees and collided around the branches. She yawned, shaking her head. She looked at the other warriors, they were all near the border. She huffed. They were going closer to the border than her! she rolled her eyes and padded back to Leechscar. “I’m finished.” she muttered. “I’m starving!” she fell to the floor, rolling around in the wet grass. “I haven’t ate since..yesterday!”

@Undertaker
@Rapid
Old January 17th, 2023, 08:54 AM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Leafriver finished marking off the borders. "Ya I'm done, let's get ready to go," he trotted towards the other two, ready to leave.
@Sharkii @Undertaker
Old January 17th, 2023, 03:44 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Rapid @Sharkii
Leechscar nodded as Leafriver finished, he decided to ignore Briarpaw's briarpawness and with a sharp twitch of his tail began to lead the patrol back to camp. He was taking nap after this as he had gotten his moon's worth of social interactions.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 17th, 2023, 06:14 PM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Leafriver nodded at Leechscar and trotted with them to head back to camp.
@Undertaker @Sharkii
Old January 18th, 2023, 05:05 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Oriolepaw diligently followed behind Flameheart. Over time, the trees thinned. A swift breeze picked up, ruffling the young cat's fur and making him shiver. Eventually, his eyes fell upon wide, vast plains, stretching as far as he could see. A few trees dotted the landscape here and there, but for the most part it was bare.

He was silent for a few moments, taking everything in. Did cats really live there? He couldn't imagine living in a place so open, without the protection of seasons-old trees. Upon hearing Flameheart's instruction, he opened his jaws to scent the air. "WindClan smells fresh and airy, like newleaf. I also smell a bit of rabbit, and a mixture of different plants. Some familiar, some not." WindClan's scent was the most complex of the other three Clans, in his opinion.

( @SpiritedWarrior )

Flameheart

This was the last border before the tour was complete. She wasn't sure if Oriolepaw knew the territory, but since he had not said anything about a territory tour to Flameheart, the young warrior decided to let that thought go and resume the tour that Oriolepaw had wanted (and needed). For a moment, she wasn't sure if the apprentice was following behind due to how quiet he had fallen. But once she saw his pelt and he had listened to her and taken in the rival Clan's scent, she knew she needn't worry.

"Correct. Good job, Oriolepaw. WindClan is the most peaceful Clan as of right now, at least, that's what I think. They don't seek out war or cause a ruckus, but believe me... that speaks more volume than anything. With a sensible leader like Twilightstar... you know they're prepared for war even in the most peaceful of times."

"This was the last border we share with the Clans... do you have any questions before we go back to camp and conclude the border tour?" she cast a glance at the apprentice and waited patiently for his answer. He's a good kid. He'll be a great warrior when the time comes.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old January 19th, 2023, 01:13 PM
Big amogus feet

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tumblebreath. Please nudge me if I haven't responded in 2 days!!
"Wonderful! So then are we all set to report back to Twilightstar?"
He smiled over at Pinestrike. Hopefully he hadn't messed up too bad today.
Old January 20th, 2023, 10:09 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post

Flameheart

This was the last border before the tour was complete. She wasn't sure if Oriolepaw knew the territory, but since he had not said anything about a territory tour to Flameheart, the young warrior decided to let that thought go and resume the tour that Oriolepaw had wanted (and needed). For a moment, she wasn't sure if the apprentice was following behind due to how quiet he had fallen. But once she saw his pelt and he had listened to her and taken in the rival Clan's scent, she knew she needn't worry.

"Correct. Good job, Oriolepaw. WindClan is the most peaceful Clan as of right now, at least, that's what I think. They don't seek out war or cause a ruckus, but believe me... that speaks more volume than anything. With a sensible leader like Twilightstar... you know they're prepared for war even in the most peaceful of times."

"This was the last border we share with the Clans... do you have any questions before we go back to camp and conclude the border tour?" she cast a glance at the apprentice and waited patiently for his answer. He's a good kid. He'll be a great warrior when the time comes.

Oriolepaw nodded, listening closely as Flameheart explained that WindClan were peaceful and sensible under Twilightstar, but still dangerous. He glanced across the border, his gaze sweeping across the open plains. Was Twilightstar the smartest leader, other than Sparrowstar? It seemed that might be the case, if she was able to keep the peace in her Clan while remaining trained and ready for war.

The black-and-orange apprentice turned his bright gaze back to Flameheart. "Can you show me the landmarks?" he asked quietly. "I haven't seen those, either." He felt rather dumb for being the age he was and not knowing anything about their territory, but hopefully that could be addressed today.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 23rd, 2023, 07:23 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Oriolepaw nodded, listening closely as Flameheart explained that WindClan were peaceful and sensible under Twilightstar, but still dangerous. He glanced across the border, his gaze sweeping across the open plains. Was Twilightstar the smartest leader, other than Sparrowstar? It seemed that might be the case, if she was able to keep the peace in her Clan while remaining trained and ready for war.

The black-and-orange apprentice turned his bright gaze back to Flameheart. "Can you show me the landmarks?" he asked quietly. "I haven't seen those, either." He felt rather dumb for being the age he was and not knowing anything about their territory, but hopefully that could be addressed today.

Flameheart

Oriolepaw was quiet for a rather long time than she had expected from the tom, but Flameheart said nothing more other than her explanation of the enemy Clan. Hopefully, ThunderClan and WindClan could have some sort of alliance. Although war was not going to happen for hopefully a long time, an alliance with another Clan would not be something to skip. It could help both Clans... hm. Perhaps I could suggest that to Sparrowstar... even though the Clans are not at war, both Clans can benefit. Peace between two Clans isn't a horrible idea...

"The landmarks can vary... some border patrols mark every other tree, every other rock, or every other bush. Uh... if you're on a solo patrol, you could mark whichever tree, rock, or bush that hasn't been marked. It's best to have strong scent marks to deter predators and other Clan cats. Does that make sense, Oriolepaw?" she informed the young tom and tilted her head when asking her question. She wanted to make sure she explained everything as best she could before looking down the tree line. "Why don't you try marking that tree over there? Rubbing on it is the best way to get your scent- or rather, point- across. The last thing ThunderClan needs is intruders and predators."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!