Last post by Rowan
Today 08:44 PM
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:43 PM

Old November 13th, 2023, 12:31 PM
☻Moony☻

Bump Policy: 5 days a week (Not Saturday or Sunday)
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

69448a5c264ce6cc80fa6a3e9f161950.jpg
MINTYSNEEZE

Mintyseeze awoke suddenly to clouds in her eyes.

Her mouth opened to taste the air, Bitter sweet, hints of marigold pollen, Medicine cat den She thought. The feeling of dust on her ear made it itch. When she tried to scratch with her hind leg, she found it hard to belive it was gone.

Last edited by Moon Shark; November 13th, 2023 at 12:32 PM.
Old November 14th, 2023, 09:22 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty [PERM]
73/200

---

Another pair makes their way into the herb den to draw Tansypaw away from her work. Not that she minded-- she was starting to go a little crazy from the constant counting of pathetic stock. That reminded her-- she needed to send out a patrol later... Ugh. So much to do, so little time. She trots over to the two and listen to the explanation pretty intently. Just a regular ol' cut? She can manage that! Easy peasy!

"Go ahead and lay down right over there. I'll get to work."

And back over to the measly storage she goes. To grab... Cobweb and the last burnet leaf. Heaving a sigh, she makes her way over to Sunmoon with her small collection and gets to work. Licking at the gash to clean away the best she can, she barely even flinches at the taste of blood this time. The more comfortable she was getting with it was a bit scary but there was no time to think about that. Cobweb is unraveled and patted gently into place along the gash to help clot the bleeding. And with nothing to apply at the moment, she can only sigh again, and cover the wound with the burnet leaf.

"I'm sending out a patrol later today... If it seems to be gettin' any worse come on back and I'll put something on it to help the healing process once I get some herbs from patrol. Speakin' of..." Her gaze turns to Rushwater and offers a sheepish smile. "You wouldn't mind leading one of those patrols for me, would ya?"

[ - 1 cobweb , -1 burnet leaf ]

rushwater | @redshiftreign // sunmoon | @Zel

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old November 14th, 2023, 10:12 AM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Sick

Bone kit walks in curiously as he had been told to come "hello? i was told i needed to see someone here- did i do something?" he said scared.
@silverwynds

Last edited by .Sunshine.; November 14th, 2023 at 06:24 PM.
Old November 14th, 2023, 11:36 AM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ featherpool ✰
╭─────╮
female ✰ warrior ✰ 20 moons
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

[ @silverwynds so sorry for dying lmao ]
featherpool swayed on her paws. ' can i lay- lay down? '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers
Old November 14th, 2023, 12:13 PM
☻Moony☻

Willowshine's yowl could be heard across the camp as she limped her way in the medicine den. "Help.." She called out.
Old November 16th, 2023, 03:53 AM
silly little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eclipse_ View Post
Bone kit walks in curiously as he had been told to come "hello? i was told i needed to see someone here- did i do something?" he said scared.
@silverwynds

76/200

The medicine cat apprentice tilts her head curiously at the kit as he walks in. He certainly looked fine. Maybe she was missing something? Making her way over to him, she gives him a curious sniff, head tilting off to the other side.

"Don't think you did anything. Do ya feel sick or hurt anywhere?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ featherpool ✰
╭─────╮
female ✰ warrior ✰ 20 moons
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

[ @silverwynds so sorry for dying lmao ]
featherpool swayed on her paws. ' can i lay- lay down? '

77/200

"A-Ah! Yes, please do! Here..."

Carefully the tortie rushes forward to support the warrior's weight with her own, using her shoulder to stabilize her enough to guide her over to an empty nest. A concerned look sweeps over the she-cat as Tansypaw desperately tries to wrack her brain for some kind of answer-- to no avail. It was hard when she couldn't see what the problem was... Just having to guess was stressful. Padding back over to the stalk of blessed thistle she had brought over in the first place, she picks it up and again sets it down in front of Featherpool.

"Eat this if you can. I'll get you some water."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Shark View Post
Willowshine's yowl could be heard across the camp as she limped her way in the medicine den. "Help.." She called out.

78/200

Ah! The sudden yowling and calling puts Tansypaw on edge almost immediately. Fur standing up and claws digging into the dirt, she whips around to see a warrior-- a very chubby warrior-- making her way in. The tortie eyes the way she moves carefully, ear flicking as she ventures a guess as to what's happening.

"Hey, hey, hey... Come on in and pick a nest to lay down in. Once you're comfy why don't you tell me what brings you in, huh?"

character bios.
Old November 16th, 2023, 04:07 AM
silly little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
@silverwynds @FrostyGalaxy

"HELP! TAWNSYPAW" WhiteClaw shouted, "I found WillowWhisp laying on the border!" he said "i put in cobwebs but i should let a real med cat help her "

he dropped her on a nest covered in a little bit of her blood from the wounds

79/200

---

The scent of blood hangs heavily in the air. The tang of iron hits her nose before the two even come bursting through the entrance of the den. At this point Tansy had seen some pretty nasty wounds but this... When Whiteclaw brings Willowwisp in... The state she's in makes Tansy's blood run cold. A bad feeling creeps over her entire body as she watches the tom all but drop her into a nest, both of them covered in blood. She swallows hard and approaches with shaky paws, leaning down to sniff the she-cat curiously and to get a better look at her wounds.

Deep gashes-- deeper than she had yet to deal with-- all over. In the soft tissue of her belly, on her face... Stars, what had happened?! Turning to Whiteclaw with a suspicious look in her eye, her tail lashes behind her as she begins to question him.

"Where did you find her? And did you smell any other clan's scent nearby when you did? Okay, just... Ugh, you're gonna be my second set of paws here, so just do what I say. Press your paws onto the worst of the wounds-- we have to stop the bleeding!"

That out of the way she goes rushing toward herb storage. Measly, pathetic herb storage. Her eyes begin to water out of frustration as she scans what little they have. Why? Why her? Why did this have to be happening right now? Chest heaving and angry tears finally escaping her eyes, she takes a seat right where she is. What was bringing on this anxiety attack? Was it being overworked? Was it the knowledge that she didn't have the supplies to help Willowwisp? Would this blood stain her paws? Her eyes squeeze tightly shut as she shutters and trembles and heaves, desperately trying to get a hold of herself. Bleary gaze settles on a stalk of thyme and she eagerly reaches forward to grab it, not hesitating to chew on it. It does little for her at this point to soothe her nerves but she can't sit around any longer.

Stumbling onto weak paws, she takes what little she has to help. A bunch of cobweb, both dandelions, and the last burnet leaf. Her pathetic bundle is dragged back over to the pair and she heaves a shaky breath as her eyes look Willowwisp over once more.

She wasn't going to make it out of this, was she?

[ -1 thyme ]
willowwisp | @FrostyGalaxy

character bios.
Old November 16th, 2023, 07:17 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

79/200

---

The scent of blood hangs heavily in the air. The tang of iron hits her nose before the two even come bursting through the entrance of the den. At this point Tansy had seen some pretty nasty wounds but this... When Whiteclaw brings Willowwisp in... The state she's in makes Tansy's blood run cold. A bad feeling creeps over her entire body as she watches the tom all but drop her into a nest, both of them covered in blood. She swallows hard and approaches with shaky paws, leaning down to sniff the she-cat curiously and to get a better look at her wounds.

Deep gashes-- deeper than she had yet to deal with-- all over. In the soft tissue of her belly, on her face... Stars, what had happened?! Turning to Whiteclaw with a suspicious look in her eye, her tail lashes behind her as she begins to question him.

"Where did you find her? And did you smell any other clan's scent nearby when you did? Okay, just... Ugh, you're gonna be my second set of paws here, so just do what I say. Press your paws onto the worst of the wounds-- we have to stop the bleeding!"

That out of the way she goes rushing toward herb storage. Measly, pathetic herb storage. Her eyes begin to water out of frustration as she scans what little they have. Why? Why her? Why did this have to be happening right now? Chest heaving and angry tears finally escaping her eyes, she takes a seat right where she is. What was bringing on this anxiety attack? Was it being overworked? Was it the knowledge that she didn't have the supplies to help Willowwisp? Would this blood stain her paws? Her eyes squeeze tightly shut as she shutters and trembles and heaves, desperately trying to get a hold of herself. Bleary gaze settles on a stalk of thyme and she eagerly reaches forward to grab it, not hesitating to chew on it. It does little for her at this point to soothe her nerves but she can't sit around any longer.

Stumbling onto weak paws, she takes what little she has to help. A bunch of cobweb, both dandelions, and the last burnet leaf. Her pathetic bundle is dragged back over to the pair and she heaves a shaky breath as her eyes look Willowwisp over once more.

She wasn't going to make it out of this, was she?

[ -1 thyme ]
willowwisp | @FrostyGalaxy
WhiteClaw nods to scared to speak, he pushed his paws onto the worst wound on her torso, Blood all over his paws, "I will defintily need a groom after this" he said to himself out loud .

He watched as tawnypaw went to work
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old November 16th, 2023, 07:35 AM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

76/200

The medicine cat apprentice tilts her head curiously at the kit as he walks in. He certainly looked fine. Maybe she was missing something? Making her way over to him, she gives him a curious sniff, head tilting off to the other side.

"Don't think you did anything. Do ya feel sick or hurt anywhere?"

77/200

"A-Ah! Yes, please do! Here..."

Carefully the tortie rushes forward to support the warrior's weight with her own, using her shoulder to stabilize her enough to guide her over to an empty nest. A concerned look sweeps over the she-cat as Tansypaw desperately tries to wrack her brain for some kind of answer-- to no avail. It was hard when she couldn't see what the problem was... Just having to guess was stressful. Padding back over to the stalk of blessed thistle she had brought over in the first place, she picks it up and again sets it down in front of Featherpool.

"Eat this if you can. I'll get you some water."

78/200

Ah! The sudden yowling and calling puts Tansypaw on edge almost immediately. Fur standing up and claws digging into the dirt, she whips around to see a warrior-- a very chubby warrior-- making her way in. The tortie eyes the way she moves carefully, ear flicking as she ventures a guess as to what's happening.

"Hey, hey, hey... Come on in and pick a nest to lay down in. Once you're comfy why don't you tell me what brings you in, huh?"

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ featherpool ✰
╭─────╮
she/they ✰ rc ✰ 32 moons
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

[ sorry for the font change ]
featherpool bent down, curling into a ball while watching the chaos unfold, half unconsious. ' i can leave if it's easie-easier. ' she murmured, eyes lidded and cloudy. she curled her head into the crook of her paw to try to shade her eyes from the grisly sight.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers
Old November 16th, 2023, 08:47 AM
☻Moony☻

Willowshine dropped herself on the moss bed. It smells of past cats that have been sick, died, or had kits. the pain was too much to bear, it felt like being squeezed by rocks fallen onto her body.