Yesterday 11:29 PM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by poppy
Yesterday 11:29 PM

Old October 6th, 2017, 12:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Her mentor was gone. Her best friend had left. She felt like no one left would understand. Halestar was...gone. No matter how hard she tried to push it away she had to accept it was true. But did that mean that she couldn't try to bring her back? No. Smokeblossom had to try. Halestar had loved her when it seemed no one else had. She had to find her friend, or at least try. Sitting around doing nothing wasn't being true to her. Sure she had nothing against Goldenstar, in fact she liked the feline, but she missed Halestar. She had been more personal to the Maine Coon, and she had to try. Even if she didn't convince the feline to come back, Smokeblossom decided that she would just stay and travel with Hale wherever she went. The gray Angora ran towards the border, moving to fast to noticed the eerily familiar scent that seemed to follow her. Se stopped at the border, taking a moment to soak in the last she might see of the place that she had called ome for so many moons. Then with a sigh she turned to step out. It was then though she was stopped by an all-too-familiar russet pelt. Her brother had stayed true to his promise. He was back and he wanted revenge. The two siblings stood in a face off. They glared at each other, not a word spoken by either. Rusticash moved first, a yowl of anger and fury escaping his maw as he lunged at the feline. Smokelossom quickly dodged him, but was caught off guard by the claws that sank into her hind leg. She whipped around seeing Rusticash's snarling face as he rushed at her, jaws snapping. His jaws connected with her shoulder, and in pain she sank to the ground. Halestar wasn't here to help her now, so she had to fight. But before anything could be done, Rusticash clambered on top of her, sinking his claws into her shoulder. "If only you had been more like me. We could have taken over together." he whispered in her ear. He then covered the short distance between her ear and her throat. He slowly bit her scruff and using his claws to tear open her side. Smokeblossom was in too much pain to make a sound, her jaw hung open, her pale yellow eyes ablaze with shock and pain. The blood pored out of her side, and the beautiful light faded from her eyes. She had never imagined having to watch her friends from the Stars, but this was her new reality and there was nothing she could do to escape the death that was already upon her.

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 6th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Zenithwhisker padded through the territory. She was happy to be back, though, she missed her RiverClan friend, Silvernose. Maybe he could join- No.. All the more to cause trouble between clans.... Even though cats of other clans have joined opposite clans before., she thought. The cream she-cat continued onward. Hopefully she could talk to her two mates and her kits on the way to camp. "I kind of miss Halestar, though... I wish she was still here... But, she's not.. Now Goldeneye- No, Goldenstar, is leader.", Zenithwhisker sighed, half to herself, half out loud.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; October 6th, 2017 at 03:05 PM.
Old October 6th, 2017, 03:01 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw haulted and stared at Goldenstar in shock, "You mean it? Really," she asked, excitement bubbling to the surface, until the little shecat's tail was whipping around. "That would be incredible! I'd be so honored! Do you mean it really?" Nightpaw paced the ground as she spoke, to excited to keep her feet still. Then at last, she got hold of herself and realized that she should try to show a bit more dignity. She sat on her haunches and bowed. "I'll work my very hardest for you. I promise!"
Goldenstar laughed, he hadn’t really been expecting a reaction like this, so he had been caught a little off guard. He smiled now, unsure of really what to do, but he was somewhat happy now. “Of course I do!” He added, His smile growing a little wider now. “You don’t need to do that-“ he said hastily as he saw Nightpaw bow. It only really added to his awkwardness for the time being, and that almost just made him want to curl up in a ball, and just let it all fade away. “I’m positive you will,” he said calmly, smiling, “After all, you’re very talented already,” he added happily, his eyes lit up warmly.
Old October 6th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar laughed, he hadn’t really been expecting a reaction like this, so he had been caught a little off guard. He smiled now, unsure of really what to do, but he was somewhat happy now. “Of course I do!” He added, His smile growing a little wider now. “You don’t need to do that-“ he said hastily as he saw Nightpaw bow. It only really added to his awkwardness for the time being, and that almost just made him want to curl up in a ball, and just let it all fade away. “I’m positive you will,” he said calmly, smiling, “After all, you’re very talented already,” he added happily, his eyes lit up warmly.
Nightpaw stood straight, beaming as she looked at the leader... at her new mentor! She wasn't sure what exactly he was talking about when he said she had talent. Her one outing with Skunkbelly had consisted of him confusing her with open-ended questions about what she could see and hear, followed by his seeming irritated with her answers, followed by him never seeming to have time for her. From where she was standing, whatever she had said must have not struck Skunkbelly as a harbinger of tremendous warrior skills. She wasn't about to bring any of those thoughts up to Goldenstar though. What if whatever she had said before made him not want to train her either? "What will you teach me first? When do we start?" Nightpaw asked, burying her anxiety under her excitement.

Old October 7th, 2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Nightpaw stood straight, beaming as she looked at the leader... at her new mentor! She wasn't sure what exactly he was talking about when he said she had talent. Her one outing with Skunkbelly had consisted of him confusing her with open-ended questions about what she could see and hear, followed by his seeming irritated with her answers, followed by him never seeming to have time for her. From where she was standing, whatever she had said must have not struck Skunkbelly as a harbinger of tremendous warrior skills. She wasn't about to bring any of those thoughts up to Goldenstar though. What if whatever she had said before made him not want to train her either? "What will you teach me first? When do we start?" Nightpaw asked, burying her anxiety under her excitement.
Goldenstar almost wanted to laugh. Nightpaw looked so egar! He hoped he had made the right choice, and he wouldn’t be confronted over this. Well, he would have to see for the time being. Suddenly he was being bombarded with questions, and he laughed. “Well, what did you accomplish with Skunkbelly?” He asked, watching the She-Cat with a smile on his face. He didn’t exactly know for sure if Skunkbelly was a touchy subject for Night, but he would just have to see. Either way, he needed to see what she already knew and where she was currently to make the decision. Over time it would change, Nightpaw would grow more and more powerful, and then she would finally be a warrior, and he couldn’t wait to see that, the tabby now waiting for the other cat’s response.
Old October 7th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar almost wanted to laugh. Nightpaw looked so egar! He hoped he had made the right choice, and he wouldn’t be confronted over this. Well, he would have to see for the time being. Suddenly he was being bombarded with questions, and he laughed. “Well, what did you accomplish with Skunkbelly?” He asked, watching the She-Cat with a smile on his face. He didn’t exactly know for sure if Skunkbelly was a touchy subject for Night, but he would just have to see. Either way, he needed to see what she already knew and where she was currently to make the decision. Over time it would change, Nightpaw would grow more and more powerful, and then she would finally be a warrior, and he couldn’t wait to see that, the tabby now waiting for the other cat’s response.
Nightpaw grew still, her mind scrambling to think of a way to explain this without making herself look like the clan's least competent apprentice. "Uh... well he showed me the territory. But at the time, we were still in Riverclan. And then he took me out into the woods and asked me to tell him what I could see and hear and then I did... Does that answer your question?" To this day, Nightpaw had no idea what she had been meant to learn from the exercise. But she wasn't familiar at all with warrior training, so she hoped that perhaps it would at least make sense to Goldenstar.

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Nightpaw grew still, her mind scrambling to think of a way to explain this without making herself look like the clan's least competent apprentice. "Uh... well he showed me the territory. But at the time, we were still in Riverclan. And then he took me out into the woods and asked me to tell him what I could see and hear and then I did... Does that answer your question?" To this day, Nightpaw had no idea what she had been meant to learn from the exercise. But she wasn't familiar at all with warrior training, so she hoped that perhaps it would at least make sense to Goldenstar.
Goldenstar nodded. That would hopefully make most of this slightly easier. “Well, do you want to look around the territory?” He asked, tilting his head slightly. He hoped Nightpaw was really patient, as he was probably going to be screwing up quite a bit. Sure, he was given the life of patience, but he would still have to see for the time being. He would just teach what he could remember from being an apprentince, and go from there, padding next to the apprentince now, smiling awkwardly.
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Applepaw gave a heave of relief, it was moonhigh and she made it out of camp, she sniffed and caught a squirrel and gulped it up then trotted off headed for the outskirts, she had to leave the territory, before entering Riverclan territory, without getting in trouble for trespassing, she knew deep in her heart that Riverclan was home, but she didn’t want to set a bad impression by trespassing first, as technically she wasn’t welcome. She stepped up to the border and smiled, wishing to see a Riverclanner at the border.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar nodded. That would hopefully make most of this slightly easier. “Well, do you want to look around the territory?” He asked, tilting his head slightly. He hoped Nightpaw was really patient, as he was probably going to be screwing up quite a bit. Sure, he was given the life of patience, but he would still have to see for the time being. He would just teach what he could remember from being an apprentince, and go from there, padding next to the apprentince now, smiling awkwardly.
"Can we?" Nightpaw blurted out, excited again. "I would love to! The only parts of Shadowclan I got to see were the medicine den, the stretch of territory where Daypaw found me, and the territory between Shadowclan and Riverclan. I think I'll enjoy the sight much more now that I'm not bleeding or drowning," she added, smirking a bit at her own dark humor.

Old October 8th, 2017, 08:00 PM

Quote:
"Can we?" Nightpaw blurted out, excited again. "I would love to! The only parts of Shadowclan I got to see were the medicine den, the stretch of territory where Daypaw found me, and the territory between Shadowclan and Riverclan. I think I'll enjoy the sight much more now that I'm not bleeding or drowning," she added, smirking a bit at her own dark humor.
“Of course,” Goldenstar said, smiling as he looked at Nightpaw. He had to wonder where she had gotten attacked by the dog last time, but he assumed that could come along later. It was probably outside of the territory anyways, though he had to wonder how Daypaw found Nightpaw then. Well, that wasn’t something to worry about currently. He flinched as he heard her joke, but he also found it sort of funny too, gesturing his tail in a way that asked the apprentice to follow him calmly. Starting to pad through Shadowclan territory, slowly naming off different areas and such, like the best places for hunting, and going on walks, at least in his own opinion anyways.