Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM
Search Party!
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:10 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:28 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2017, 10:14 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Spiralgaze decided not to interfere and padded off quickly.
lotusfang
Old January 24th, 2017, 10:57 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"Patrolling I guess," she said shrugging. She then licked her nose, "Sadly no, is there a reason that I should know you? Granted I don't socialize a lot," she mewed. "I'm Fadedswirl," she said at last. "Uh, you have an accent. However, I can't place it,"
Chilleap watched the she-cat silently. 'There's no reason I should be the one to tell her what I did. She'll find out, besides it's nice to be able to talk to someone.' He thought. "Nice to meet you." He bowed his head as he kept his eyes on the she-cat. "It's German." he said with a hint of laughter in his voice.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 24th, 2017, 11:02 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Chilleap watched the she-cat silently. 'There's no reason I should be the one to tell her what I did. She'll find out, besides it's nice to be able to talk to someone.' He thought. "Nice to meet you." He bowed his head as he kept his eyes on the she-cat. "It's German." he said with a hint of laughter in his voice.
Fadedswirl chuckled, "Well then, you the first cat I have met with that type of accent," she said with her country tone. "Nice to meet you as well. "What clan are you from?" she asked tilting her head. "My nose isn't as good as it used to be," she mewed.
Old January 25th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Teggy
SplashBreeze stood at the top of the hill, panting and laughing at the same time. "Alright, alright. You've proven you can beat me at a running contest. But can you beat me at a hunting contest?" As he said this, he fell down onto his haunches and followed a mole that was tunnelling through the ground. He leaped, then, teeth colliding with the dark rodent's head. "A mole! Huh! Fancy seeing one out here...how about that for a catch?" Then the ginger Tom ducked back down in the hunter's couch and crawled along, looking for any prey that might get him that bit closer to winning.
Old January 25th, 2017, 10:33 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Fadedswirl chuckled, "Well then, you the first cat I have met with that type of accent," she said with her country tone. "Nice to meet you as well. "What clan are you from?" she asked tilting her head. "My nose isn't as good as it used to be," she mewed.
Chilleap took note of Fadedswirl's tone, 'It's kind of cute.' He thought. "I am from Windclan. Your from Windclan as well, right?" He said.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 25th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

The excitement her mate carried when she approached increased her mood by thousands, and she rushed closer to the tom to greet him, purring softly. As he spoke, she thought of how much she had grown to love him and how amazing of a cat he truly was. She grew a bit flustered as he stated his day was better with her around, and looked at him with a bright gaze as he asked of her day. "It was painfully slow. We had a hunting party and found nothing, then Driftstream asked me to go patrolling with her, she had to tell me something. That's where I came from now." Marigoldrise's thoughts went to her friend, who was definitely more secretive than anyone would suspect. The daughter of the late leader was pregnant, and the father was of a different clan, and he passed on, too. It broke the ginger cat's heart, and she wanted to comfort her friend, but the black and white she-cat wanted to be alone at the border.
Marigoldrise settled beside her mate and leaned into him, "I'm so grateful to have you," she murmured, thinking of how Driftstream lost the tom she loved. The she-cat didn't know how she would manage without Rookpatch. While she was the tom's own rock, he had grown to be hers as well. It was her desire to keep him safe and calm that kept her steady and stable. Casting her green eyes to the scrawny tom, they sparked with the love she felt for him and she leaned forward to put her nose to his cheek, purring softly. This moment was one she was craving the entire day, and after discovering it wasn't that hard to lose a mate, she wanted to be with him even more.
As his mate rushed closer his excitement and happiness seemed to flourish even more, if that was even possible considering he was already happy just to be able to see her finally after what felt like so long. The tom hadn't meant to fluster his mate, but what he had said was true and truthfully, she looked rather cute when she was flustered, then again, when didn't Marigoldrise look cute in his eyes? Nonetheless when she started speaking, his ears perked up attentively and he focused solely on the she-cat with his pale green eyes bright and excited to hear anything and everything this golden she-cat had to say, wanting to know every last detail so that he could hear that beautiful, calming voice of hers just a second longer. The rather small tom didn't pick up on the fact that something was on his significant others mind, his head simply coming forward to give a small nuzzle to her cheek.
"I-Is shuh-shuh-she-he doing uh-okay?" Asked the tom in regards to Driftstream, his head tilting a bit as he settled onto the ground, looking slightly up at his mate until she settled down in which he promptly nuzzled up close to her side, his skinny tail wrapping around her and his head twisting around to give her shoulder a few affectionate licks, his gaze focused on the ground before flickering to her face. Marigoldrise was perhaps the only cat in the whole clan, aside from a select few, that he felt comfortable looking in the face of. Hearing her words, the tom smiled and let out one of his deep purrs that caused his whole body to tremble with the force, pressing his forehead to her shoulder now and momentarily closing his eyes, murmuring out. "A-And I'm.. So........ Gruh-grateful.. For y-you t-t-too.." And the calico tom truly meant his words. With Marigoldrise in his life.. He.. He could have peace, it allowed him to escape the mental hell he was always in just by being in her presence, have all of his fears dulled and pushed to the side just by her appearance, her voice.. She was his angel, his saving grace and there wouldn't be a single moment in his life that he would stop loving her. He would do anything in his power to make her happy because she truly did mean the world to him.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:21 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
The ginger tabby was minding his own business, scenting for prey when his ears pricked towards a pelt in the distance. The wind was blowing the wrong direction and he was too far to tell who it was so he padded towards them, staring at his paws as the pushed through the frost bitten grass. Although when he looked up he didn't realize how close he was and froze seeing the familiar pelt. He didn't need a scent to know who it was. Sagewhisker. Blazingstorm inhaled deeply knowing he couldn't get away now unless he ran as fast as his paws would let him. No, no more running. He couldn't hide from his clan mate forever, especially one that he'd need loyalty from one day. "Sagewhisker," he meowed neutrally, although he longer to wail the name. His chest hurt at the sight of her, but he stood strong as though it never happened, as though his feelings for her were never there. Blaizingstorm had to act like it. He would have no time for a mate and kits soon, not when he was going to be the leader of Windclan and had to pay attention to Windclan alone. His best friends kits were the only exception since he vowed before Dapplestar left. They were the only kits he'd raise despite them not being his and despite Hawkcry not being his mate. He'd do anything and everything to make Hawkcry's life easier after all she'd been through. Enough. Blazingstorm was at a loss for words, blinking a moment before tearing his golden gaze away from her and towards the moors. His escape.
@S A G I E
Sagewhisker paws trembled as she listened to his words. The tawny molly tried to speak, but nothing came out. What should I say? Oh mouse-dung! Why didn’t I just tell him how I felt! If I would have told him, it wouldn’t be this complicated. I just wish things were back to the way they used to be. Sagewhisker sighed. She looked down at her paws, then looked back up at him. Blazingstorm seemed as if nothing had happened between the two. But, it wasn’t nothing. How can he act as if he wasn’t hurt. Sagewhisker didn’t mean to hurt Blazingstorm. After all, he was her best friend. She looked down at her paws. Why, why, why couldn’t things just be easier! She sighed again. Should I just tell him how I feel? But, if I wait, he will be lost to somecat else.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Sagewhisker paws trembled as she listened to his words. The tawny molly tried to speak, but nothing came out. What should I say? Oh mouse-dung! Why didn’t I just tell him how I felt! If I would have told him, it wouldn’t be this complicated. I just wish things were back to the way they used to be. Sagewhisker sighed. She looked down at her paws, then looked back up at him. Blazingstorm seemed as if nothing had happened between the two. But, it wasn’t nothing. How can he act as if he wasn’t hurt. Sagewhisker didn’t mean to hurt Blazingstorm. After all, he was her best friend. She looked down at her paws. Why, why, why couldn’t things just be easier! She sighed again. Should I just tell him how I feel? But, if I wait, he will be lost to somecat else.
Blazingstorm blinked, allowing the awkward silence to continue between the two. As much as he wished he could just few this feline as another clan mate or a friend, he couldn't, but he needed to treat her as such. Feelings will only cause complications, perhaps it was better this way, he decided mentally. The ginger tom-cat had to think about his clan now, not himself, not individual cats. Blazingstorm looked at the she-cat, taking a deep breath and letting a calm voice escape. "I'm heading back to camp, I need to rest for the Starcave trip," he was half a lie. In reality, if he were supposed to be resting, he would've been in camp the entire time. His nervousness had made him restless and feeling as though he couldn't run out of energy. "I'll see you around," he spoke, tearing his gaze away and giving her a tail flick before turning slightly to go around her. It was the direction of camp, although he wished it weren't because now her scent was drifting around him and he couldn't ignore it as his paw steps led him around her.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 25th, 2017, 04:40 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstorm blinked, allowing the awkward silence to continue between the two. As much as he wished he could just few this feline as another clan mate or a friend, he couldn't, but he needed to treat her as such. Feelings will only cause complications, perhaps it was better this way, he decided mentally. The ginger tom-cat had to think about his clan now, not himself, not individual cats. Blazingstorm looked at the she-cat, taking a deep breath and letting a calm voice escape. "I'm heading back to camp, I need to rest for the Starcave trip," he was half a lie. In reality, if he were supposed to be resting, he would've been in camp the entire time. His nervousness had made him restless and feeling as though he couldn't run out of energy. "I'll see you around," he spoke, tearing his gaze away and giving her a tail flick before turning slightly to go around her. It was the direction of camp, although he wished it weren't because now her scent was drifting around him and he couldn't ignore it as his paw steps led him around her.
Sagewhisker felt her whole body shaking as he padded away from her. She felt nervous as she took in his scent. No...no I need to tell him, I-I can't loose him- not now. She spun around and began to watch him slowly pad away. Sagewhisker, if you let him go, you loose him. Just go. She took in a slow breath and shook herself. Sagewhisker closed her eyes and slowly reopened them. She took a deep breath and ran after him. She stopped in front of him and stared into his eyes. "Don't go.....I-I....I love you..."

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:46 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Foxpaw was dragged into the medicine cats den by Pumpkinpaw who had then called for the medicine cat, Foxpaw meanwhile laud there in the entrance to the den his breathing extremely slow and he was still bleeding.
@Sweet Bread @Zero to Hero

Frost's theme song:https://youtu.be/qyxrpmD5cq0
Closed Thread