Old September 2nd, 2018, 11:06 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

"Yes, a friend." He felt as though he had to emphasise that Cardinalcry was a friend, but that was fair. He was a flagrant flirter, and if he'd met a cat it would be easy to assume that he'd tried to flirt with them, at least before they mellowed out into friends. Not even toms were safe in his conquer, though he often felt as though he was leading them on... Most were just confused or disgusted anyways, so he saw no issue. "Crowspots has met her, you know. She came to the same conclusion as you." Crowspots was a funny one. He'd always looked up to her, in a way, her own romantic escapades being the stuff of his dreams. The blue and yellow-eyed tom soon leapt across his current branch, mind at ease. The distraction wasn't so much of a distraction as a helper, he'd found it easier to traverse the forests when he had someone else to talk to.

"Sometimes I wonder when you'll find a 'friend'," Crowfoot called behind him, tilting his head upwards to look at his littermate. "If you really wanted to, I mean. You've got the looks for it," he purred cheekily, eager to point out their similarities, in a sense. "Crowspots could help you, you know. She's an excellent wingman!" Their sister was quite the interesting cat, but then again, everyone in their family was. It was strange how grounded he'd felt in a land where your feet were over your head.
Dogcry chuckled as he emphasized the friend part. His brother was an extreme flirt, but maybe he could finally have a friend that was a she-cat. The tom leapt to the next branch, his wind blowing in the wind slightly as he grinned at his brother. He liked to tease him about his flirts sometimes. He was seemingly always chasing a she-cat, and he couldn't help but find it somewhat amusing. "At least it's not only me who's caught on," he replied with a shrug. Most of the cats that were close to them knew about Crowfoot's flirting. It wasn't exactly kept on the downlow.

"I'm waiting for the right one to come," Dogcry shrugged. He wanted to be sure he found the she-cat he'd want to be with. He didn't want to rush into anything just yet, until he found someone perfect for him. Besides, it was amusing enough to watch Crowfoot trail after she-cats for the time being. He curled his tail slightly around the branch, enjoying the sights as he gazed around the territory, a smile on his maw.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 06:23 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

"It may as well be. Sometimes I think our sister's getting more she-cats than I am!" Despite his obviously superior grooming patterns, flirting techniques and eye-catching, natural fur and eye colouration, Crowspots was able to outperform him somehow. If Dogcry was the athlete in Crowfoot, Crowspots was the untamed flirt in him. So was it Rabbitskip who gave him his energy, or the quick tongue? He was sure Sheepfuzz had an effect on him, too, but he had yet to find out what it was. The tom's ears perked in surprise at his own words and thoughts. He'd never spoken without eloquence, except when he was in a little bubble with his family. Speaking seemed easier, though the flair was missing... That wasn't an issue, the flair manifested in other ways.

"The right one? A true romantic, you are." Dogcry's love life could be seen as more respectable, true, but Crowfoot saw no wrong in what he did. His flagrant flings were enjoyable, and Crowspots approved of them like a doting big sister... Well, the doting big sister she was, even if she wasn't technically his big sister. "Sometimes you have to test the water to see if it's the right temperature, you know."
Old September 2nd, 2018, 08:33 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

@Spikes
"Probably!" Dogcry chuckled in reply. Crowspots had always been more successful when flirting than Crowfoot. His brother was obviously confused as to why. Dogcry lay on the branch below him, his eyes full of amusement. He licked his shoulder fur slightly, smoothing it down as he enjoyed the time spent with his brother. Both Crowfoot and Crowspots were far more flirty than the thick furred tom, who chose to try and find someone he was genuinely interested in before he started flirting. He didn't want to spend all his energy on someone who wouldn't be worth it.

Dogcry shrugged at his brother's reply. "I know, I just want to make sure I'm going to find someone I like. There'll probably be a couple. Though you probably have more options, since you're more out there," he grinned. His brother's flirting left him with plenty of different cats to choose from, his own hesitance left him with cats he had to get to know before even attempting to flirt. He wasn't sure why it was, perhaps not wanting to be left if he found that they didn't click after he flirted first thing.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 08:49 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

The tom let out an amused huff at his response, lowering himself down onto the branch as he found a strong enough part to rest his body weight on. Content with its stability, he rested his chin on the branch and watched as his brother had his own moment of relaxation below him. "A couple? For you, maybe. Even then..." It couldn't possibly just be 'a couple', right? Then again, there were some cats who'd fallen in love and never fallen back out of it. Was Dogcry planning on being one? "Oh, don't sell yourself short. You've got my good looks, all you need is more confidence with them." Crowfoot had a feeling that his littermate could easily be a casanova if he wanted to be, but strangely enough he didn't believe it. He didn't seem too interested in that life, anyhow, but it was worth mentioning. "Crowspots is already there to help... If she doesn't steal your molly away, first," Crowfoot purred, letting his tail hang from the branch and sway slowly.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 12:39 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

@Spikes

Dogcry stretched his limbs slightly, glancing at his brother. He chuckled as he spoke. "She probably will, I'll try and go after a tom or two if she finds herself in that situation." Dogcry liked both toms and she-cats, so he was glad to let Crowspots have a couple of she-cats to herself, if she liked them. Dogcry never got very jealous or worked up over his love-life. He just went with the flow, letting whatever happened happen. Maybe some cat he knew would make the first move, which would be easier for him. He was perfectly content with letting Crowspots and Crowfoot handle the shameless flirting.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 02:15 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

"I wouldn't be too worried," he replied, yawning softly as the sun hit his dark pelt. "She'll take those toms, too." Crowspots was menacing by her targeting alone. Even if Crowfoot was bisexual, Crowspots would still be his competition, in a sense. He wasn't exactly pining for a relationship, but he knew that if a she-cat came to him through Crowspots, he may as well tell her to turn back and flirt with her instead. "You can have all of my toms," he meowed gently, craning his neck downwards to look at Dogcry. "This beauty is only available to she-cats, though I don't think they understand." Of course they didn't. He flirted as a pastime, rather than to find a mate or love interest. Those would come whenever he wanted, but not having to flirt was so boring. Why not flirt with a few toms, too? "Whatever you do, just keep them on a lockdown until Crowspots passes."
Old September 4th, 2018, 04:08 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

@Spikes

Dogcry snorted, agreeing. Crowspots could probably get anyone she wanted. He probably could as well, but nobody had caught his eye just yet. "Crowspots could probably have any cat she wanted," he replied. "You probably could too, but just she-cats." He stretched slightly as the sunlight hit his pelt. The conversation had shifted to the focus of she-cats, and he wasn't too upset about it truthfully. It was nice to just discuss things like this with his brother, or any of his siblings really. He could be open around them.
Old September 5th, 2018, 02:30 AM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

"Well, that's just it..." Crowfoot sighed, soaking in the sunlight that seemingly dripped through the canopy. "So many choices, but I can't stay interested." He had a tendency to have flings rather than full relationships, simply due to his fast-paced way of living. Cats would have to be left behind in the rush, and some of them definitely wouldn't be happy about it. The piebald tom simply chose to be blissfully ignorant, so that he'd never have to face the backlash of the sea of broken hearts he'd eventually leave in his wake. Who was the last cat he'd had a deep and meaningful bond with? Given the low amount of cats that fit that mark, he didn't even need to think about that one.

"If only I could care about them as much as care about all of you," he meowed absentmindedly, barely thinking about what he'd said before speaking. He had nothing to hide from his family, however. Perhaps that was the issue... No cat was ever allowed to see him for who he was, his facade was too perfect to allow such a hiccup. But his family knew all they had to, and they were the only ones he trusted with his unsavoury traits. Would he even lower his walls enough for another cat to accept him? Dogcry had an innate sincerity that Crowfoot could never muster with anyone but his littermates, and that would be his most important tool. "You've got potential, Dogcry. I'd hate to see you waste it, in the end."
Old September 5th, 2018, 12:17 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

@Spikes

"Maybe you just haven't found the right cat yet. You still have plenty of time," Dogcry replied. He wasn't in a rush to have any romantic interests, or kits for that matter. The tom leapt up to the next branch, hauling himself onto it and letting his tail hang down, flicking slightly. Dogcry's ears pricked as he spoke, his eyes fixed on his brother. He dangled one of his front legs over the branch, relaxing. He found it nice to lay in the trees with his brother and speak about things with him. He could express himself around his siblings, and he rarely got extremely competitive with him like he did with other cats.

Dogcry couldn't help but smile slightly as he spoke. He knew his brother cared for all their siblings deeply, as did he. "I'm sure you'll find someone you can," he replied with sincerity. He knew his brother had a lot of good traits that would surely get him a she-cat at some point. Even if it took a while. "I'm not wasting it," he replied with a nod, "just..saving it, perhaps," he added. He knew that he would find someone that would catch his eye at some point.
Old September 5th, 2018, 04:36 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Redpaw studied Blazepaw curiously, tilting her head from left to right, observing him. She was certainly still tensed around him, not really wanting to be his center of attention. She preferred being alone, where the silence was her only company - she only jumped, whimpering when Blazepaw exclaimed, not really like the harsh loud tones of others' voices. She sat back up from her submissive crouch, giving him a rather curious look - did she finally catch on to what she was saying? She blinked at him, a little confounded, but brushed it off, wondering if this tom had any idea of what he was saying. ''Well...I guess that's a good comparison?'' She wiggled her nose, then looked down at her paws, too shy to make eye contact with him. ''...If you say an eagle, then maybe? But, do foxes actually eat cats?'' She was genuinely curious at this - she never known a fox to eat a cat. Maybe kill it? Maybe she was indulging too much in it. She shook her head to clear her thoughts.
He did manage to elicit a quiet, genuine laugh from her, stating that he was terrible at hunting birds. ''That makes you and I both then.'' She murmured softly, a ghost of a grin on her face before it vanished. She only knew how to hunt small rodents, and her mentor tried teaching her to get on more...flighty prey, but her mind's always distracted; cloudy, and it gets in the way of her lessons. ''They can be very tricky critters, you know. Because they can fly...and, obviously we can't.'' Her voice was still quiet, her shoulders slumped.
She didn't think he was stupid, but she certainly thought he was...something. He was a little different, if she admitted aloud, but he seemed to act special? Which could mean in more than one way. However, her features were always soft, listening to him, but she wouldn't keep eye contact steady, flushing under her fur, a bit tensed and mildly surprised that he was talking to her. She didn't want to be rude and tell him that she needed time alone. She blinked, a little confused on how 'terrible at hunting birds' made him a lot different than other cats. Wasn't there plenty cats who didn't know how to hunt birds? Even outside skyclan? She lightly chuckled, deciding to agree to disagree. She honestly didn't want to hurt Blazepaw's feelings...he seemed so sweet.
She smiled weakly at him when he tried cheering her up about her name - it was a dull name, she knew that. She appreciated his words following after, perking up a bit, angling her ears forward at him, looking down still, idly drawing shapes in the dirt with her paw. ''I think Blazepaw is a really cool name. It makes you think...your fur is fire.'' She glanced briefly up at him, shyly again, before she looked down. ''I like the name Inferno, maybe Spark, or Crackle...those are nice names. Strong too. Any toms with those names, I'd think they were feared.'' She always thought cats with strong, powerful names were the most brilliant, unlike her - she was dull. She felt she was too mediocre, but she was fine with that. She rather blend in with the crowd than stand out.

Blazepaw paused for a moment, pondering the possible audacity of what he had said. She was right, and eagle would sound better, but he’d heard stories of starved foxes eating cats. Badgers too. The world was full of creatures that liked to kill cats, and the ginger tom was plenty sure that there was probably at least one predator out there, somewhere, they preyed on cats to eat them. He was glad that that predator was nowhere near the clans. ”Well, a starving fox would probably eat a cat. Pretty much any starving creature to be honest.” He wasn’t exactly sure where this conversation was going, but Blazepaw went with it. Like he did all things.
As she mentioned being horrible at hinting birds, Blazepaw flicked his ears, letting out a small laugh of relief. ”Well that’s good! In a way. I mean, I thought I was the only one.” Blazepaw had spent most of his early apprenticeship watching his mentor gracefully bring down birds, with swell, sleek movements that made it look easy. But whenever Blazepaw had tried to copy the movements of Auroraflame, he usually landed flat on his nose. Or his back. Either way, he just could never land right. As Redpaw seemed saddened about the fact that they couldn’t fly, Blazepaw’s olive colored eyes brightened a little. ”We may not be able to fly, but I sometimes climb trees so tall that being up there makes it feel like I’m flying!” Excitement laced his words intertwining with his usual bouncy tone. He knew that some of the stuff he said to cats wasn’t exactly understood by them, but he figured that Redpaw was understanding most of what he was saying. She wasn’t expressing her confusion out loud, and Blazepaw had never been the best at reading emotions, so things needed to be told to him directly. Otherwise the young tomcat would remain completely oblivious.
As she mentioned his name, he smiled, his ears perking up. Blazepaw liked the way she described his name, it made him sound powerful. But he wanted to make sure she knew her name was cool too. She mentioned other fiery names, Inferno, Spark, Cackle, and Blazepaw flocked his ears at her last comment. Feared? Cats who are feared? The ginger tom wasn’t so sure about that. Sure, he wanted to sound powerful, but feared? Blazepaw would hate it if he was feared. He didn’t mind cats not liking him, but being afraid of him? That would make him feel horrible, like he’d done something wrong. ”Well.....” Blazepaw’s green eyes flicked about as he pondered, trying to think of a good name for Redpaw. ”Your name will become more unique once you become a warrior. It can be something cool, like Redstripe or Redflame or Redburst, or something beautiful, like... Redflower, Redpetal, or Redgaze.” He purred, focusing his gaze on her as he finished speaking.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.