Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 04:52 PM

Old June 5th, 2021, 04:01 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Smallpines

"Hey, I don't need you to watch over me like I'm some sort of kit! I can handle this situation on my own. I'm the one that found the plant and the first one she spoke to, afterall. Having a friendly chat at the border and sharing an herb shouldn't be turned into a problem. Who cares if there are more cats, so long as they don't try to attack us. I think we should be kind to one another, even if tensions between clans are high"

She started to dig up the rest of the plant. Pulling it free from the ground and breaking off the roots with her teeth. Then separating them into two equal-ish piles.

"Go ahead. Take whichever of the two piles you want. So, what brings you to the border?" Junipersong asked Whitewolf, taking a seat back to give the other molly room to pick whichever pile they wanted. Its clear Stormtalon also didn't want any sort of skirmish here, but he wasn't being the nicest about it, either. There was no rule in the warrior code that said two cats from different clans could have a chat across the border. "If it isn't obvious I'm out hee gatha-ing ubs" her speech started to slur at the end of her sentence, her mouth and tongue now going numb from having chewed the burdock to split it into piles. Looking just as confused as everyone else as she dragged her paw across her own tongue.

// @OhZeeWolf @Redtalon

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old June 5th, 2021, 05:52 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
"Hey, I don't need you to watch over me like I'm some sort of kit! I can handle this situation on my own. I'm the one that found the plant and the first one she spoke to, afterall. Having a friendly chat at the border and sharing an herb shouldn't be turned into a problem. Who cares if there are more cats, so long as they don't try to attack us. I think we should be kind to one another, even if tensions between clans are high"

She started to dig up the rest of the plant. Pulling it free from the ground and breaking off the roots with her teeth. Then separating them into two equal-ish piles.

"Go ahead. Take whichever of the two piles you want. So, what brings you to the border?" Junipersong asked Whitewolf, taking a seat back to give the other molly room to pick whichever pile they wanted. Its clear Stormtalon also didn't want any sort of skirmish here, but he wasn't being the nicest about it, either. There was no rule in the warrior code that said two cats from different clans could have a chat across the border. "If it isn't obvious I'm out hee gatha-ing ubs" her speech started to slur at the end of her sentence, her mouth and tongue now going numb from having chewed the burdock to split it into piles. Looking just as confused as everyone else as she dragged her paw across her own tongue.

// @OhZeeWolf @Redtalon

For Dizerel (Junipersong)
For @Redtalon (Stormtalon)

Give-and-take wasn't how Whitewolf operated, but there were some cases where it seemed fairer than her other options. And Stormtalon had answered her question. She would answer his in turn.

"I find age makes experience, although I have met Warriors who act like kits and Apprentices who seem to have the souls of Elders. What you've discovered is that you're an exception, much like them." Flicking a whisker, Whitewolf decided it was alright to sit down. That'd be a better way to show the RiverClan cats she didn't mean any harm. "Unless one of the kits followed me out of the Nursery, I should be alone. Albeit that's only happened once and certainly not in the way I just described."

Mismatched eyes glinted with amusement as Junipersong told Stormtalon off. A side-effect of being young was not often being taken seriously, but Whitewolf tended to treat cats based on a combination of the age they acted and the age they were--something Stormtalon had suggested not a minute ago.

"I wanted to smell RiverClan," Whitewolf replied to Junipersong. It was...a strange response, but an honest one at that. "The scent ThunderClan calls its enemy. It reminds me of rain."
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old June 5th, 2021, 11:53 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Dizerel | @OhZeeWolf
Stormtalon didn’t react other than flashing a sardonic grin. Did Junipersong forget ThunderClan’s unprovoked assault on Splashleap and her patrol? Did she develop amnesia about why this border was closed off to apprentices, why Kestrelstar asked even the warriors to stay in groups? Remarkable.

Listen, Sunshine. This isn’t about you or how competent you are -- it's called being responsible for my patrol. You might not be a kit, but if it’s too hard for you to understand why I'd be cautious, you’re as senseless as one.

He wasn’t angry, wasn’t particularly trying to insult her. It was just the truth and if she wanted to talk about it in front of a thundrcat? So be it. Juniper reminded him of a certain starry-eyed little brother of his who just wanted everything to be about love and butterflies.

Be kind and chat over border lines, but the world you want to see is not the world you’re in. If your recklessness gets you hurt or worse? Take an educated guess who pays for it.

Stormtalon suppressed a weary sigh when he noticed the slurring a moment later. Did she…stars. Well. It wasn't poisonous or anything, so he’d just let Juniper handle this one ‘on her own.'

Turning to Whitewolf, a molly he began to respect from her level-headedness, Storm felt comfortable to mirror her posture. Whiskers twitched at her comment about kits. She spent time in the nursery, then? That wasn’t surprising; Stormtalon recognized hints of the caretaker in her like shards of a kindred spirit.

Her reason wasn't strange, least not to him. Stormtalon did something similar once. But...how funny ThunderClan called them ‘enemy.’

I didn't mean to offend you with my wariness,” Storm addressed the older warrior. “But I'm glad we ran into you and not your clanmates.”

Last edited by Ziera; June 6th, 2021 at 01:41 PM.
Old June 7th, 2021, 12:32 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@OhZeeWolf @Zesty Mango @Jayfeather 76 @Papaya
[Sorry this is delayed, I'll just go ahead and have her die here and wrap this up <3]

Petuniaflame almost physically relaxed as she was greeted back with a calm tone by the ThunderClan cat. See, they could all be civil! This patrol would go just fine, then Blizzardsky and her could go pick flowers. Offering another smile, the small warrior would nod in agreement. “Yes, I would like that. We’ll do our side, you do yours and we’ll both go on peacefully!” She chirped, quite pleased with what was going on. A normal, civil agreement to just do their jobs and move on. Things could go back to normal, and every cat would just learn to be better. No more fighting and arguing. No more death.
Petuniaflame went on to dip her head when she heard the other ThunderClan warrior start to speak. His words just left an unsettling feeling in her. Something wasn’t right about them, however harmless they sounded they still left her feeling unsettled. How he said to let them speak just gave her chills. As he went on, she froze. Her original, ‘they sounded harmless’ thoughts were soon replaced with the opposite thought as Albatrossflare went on. His look made her tense up and subconsciously step back.
What was he talking about? Mister Fawnsqueak had been murdered, that was what she was told. They had evidence, and Mister Lionstorm would never do that unprovoked. Sure, he had been hotheaded at times, but he was not a murderer! He would never kill innocent cats, especially not a queen, apprentice, and medicine cat! The former leader would never have done that. He had to be mistaken. “What are you talking about?” She asked searching his face. He looked like he was about to do something that they would all regret. Why was he even bringing this up? She was having a conversation between Looncry and Blizzardsky, not him. “We don’t want any trouble, we just want to mark our side of the border and go home.” Petuniaflame added, glancing between her Clanmates, hoping they knew what was going on.
Wait… What? Pay? Why would they be paying!? Was he talking about killing one of them?! Surely not! That couldn’t possibly be what he meant. This was probably some sort of sick warning. Right?

No… it wasn’t…

Petuniaflame’s eyes widened as he finished up his speech, her gaze darting between the five of them. No one was doing anything, Looncry standing tensely beside her, Blizzardsky ready to fight on her other side. The ThunderClan molly tried to reason with the tom, but he ignored her completely. Not even noting her words. This was going to turn into a fight, wasn’t it? Her amber eyes finally settled back on the tom, but his eyes were now fixated on Blizzardsky. Wait, he didn’t even do anything! Was he going to-?
Her whole world slowed. Heart not even wanting to beat. She was too late to realize that he was launching for her brother to warn him. Blizzardsky was countering with his own jumping attack. He knew better then to jump into a jump! Why was he doing that now? Oh dear. No, no, that’s not gonna work! Oh, Spirits pleases! She plead desperately. He was going to get hurt, this wasn’t a simple fight, this warrior was blood thirsty!
In the end her body moved on its own. Her legs sprung forward, dashing for the two colliding cats as fast as her little body would take her. She was not going to stand by and knowingly watch any of her Clanmates get hurt. That was something she could never do. She could never let any of this happen willingly.
“NOO!!” Petuniaflame yowled leaping off the ground and into her brother. He couldn’t get hurt like this, not when he was about to be a father. Not when he was her little brother! “Don’t hurt my brother!” She screamed, squeezing her eyes shut as she collided with the toms. Within seconds of hitting into Blizzardsky she felt claws slam into her, teeth soon finding their way into her neck, making her eyes snap open. Everything happening before she hit the ground. The suddenness of it all dazed her, making her feel winded, yet the pain brought tears to her eyes. She wanted to fight but the slightest twitch brought waves of pain to her. She couldn’t even fight him off. Petuniaflame tried to take in a breath, but her throat wouldn’t let her, hot thick liquid seeping into her fur and lungs.
She was dying…. She could feel it. Body slowly losing feeling, vision blurry. She felt cold, yet a numbness spread over her. Maybe it wasn’t slow but everything around her was moving so slow it felt like she wasn’t even there. Like she was fighting to even keep her soul in her body.
Petuniaflame didn’t know what to do, she didn’t expect to die so soon. It left her confused. Yet, all she could think was that she saved Blizzy. She protected him! Despite the pain, confusion, and complete daze she was in, the tiniest of smile formed on her muzzle. I did something worth my life… I served RiverClan and saved Blizzy… She reminded herself. She served her Clan and family with her life, that was something she could live with, or die with in her case.
Feeling her body get colder and number by every heartbeat, Petuniaflame couldn’t even find the strength to move. Her mind was becoming so foggy she couldn’t even think. Every gasp her body forced her to take made her painfully shake. Coughing up some of the red liquid that seemed to be running down her once white fur, she jerked, jaw quivering before it settled back into a smile.

This was it. She was dying.

Memories flashed through her mind. Playing with her brother under the willow tree that first time, giving her mother flowers to wear in her fur, going off to explore on her own. Her mom pushing her out of the way when a speeding monster came out of nowhere. Her brother and her weeping together, their fight, him getting killed. She remembered her first time in RiverClan, being found by Mister Fallenstar in the territory, thinking he would eat her but learning he just wanted to help her out. Being brought back to see so many cats, the peace she felt when Sugerapple let her cry into her first time and then adopted her, the joy that spread through her with every cat she met. Regrets stuck out, from where she left camp multiple times for various reasons and getting lost or catnapped, from where she didn’t work hard enough to keep cats in her life. Yet, bliss washed that away, remembering when she met Blizzy and challenged him to behave and when she was assigned Mister Ms. Sassyfire to be trained. When she was let back into RiverClan more than once by Mister Lionstorm and Mister Sootstar. Being made a warrior and serving her Clan.
So many memories of her life flooded her, reminding her what a beautiful life she had. Every time she was knocked down, she got back up, she brought cats with her, lifted them up. In the end she really did give back to RiverClan. She completed her goals and found joy. That was what Petuniaflame had done. She lived a good life that made her who she was, and she was happy with that.

A final breath shook her body before she fell limp, hanging like a piece of prey after it was killed. No strength left in her to so much as breath. Choked and suffocated by her own blood and broken windpipe. Her once bright and warm amber eyes clouded over, lifeless, and cold. She was gone, spirit pulled from her body.
Petuniaflame was dead. Her heart no longer beating, lungs breathing no more. She was gone.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 7th, 2021, 09:18 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@OhZeeWolf @Zesty Mango @Jayfeather 76 @Papaya
[Sorry this is delayed, I'll just go ahead and have her die here and wrap this up <3]

Petuniaflame almost physically relaxed as she was greeted back with a calm tone by the ThunderClan cat. See, they could all be civil! This patrol would go just fine, then Blizzardsky and her could go pick flowers. Offering another smile, the small warrior would nod in agreement. “Yes, I would like that. We’ll do our side, you do yours and we’ll both go on peacefully!” She chirped, quite pleased with what was going on. A normal, civil agreement to just do their jobs and move on. Things could go back to normal, and every cat would just learn to be better. No more fighting and arguing. No more death.
Petuniaflame went on to dip her head when she heard the other ThunderClan warrior start to speak. His words just left an unsettling feeling in her. Something wasn’t right about them, however harmless they sounded they still left her feeling unsettled. How he said to let them speak just gave her chills. As he went on, she froze. Her original, ‘they sounded harmless’ thoughts were soon replaced with the opposite thought as Albatrossflare went on. His look made her tense up and subconsciously step back.
What was he talking about? Mister Fawnsqueak had been murdered, that was what she was told. They had evidence, and Mister Lionstorm would never do that unprovoked. Sure, he had been hotheaded at times, but he was not a murderer! He would never kill innocent cats, especially not a queen, apprentice, and medicine cat! The former leader would never have done that. He had to be mistaken. “What are you talking about?” She asked searching his face. He looked like he was about to do something that they would all regret. Why was he even bringing this up? She was having a conversation between Looncry and Blizzardsky, not him. “We don’t want any trouble, we just want to mark our side of the border and go home.” Petuniaflame added, glancing between her Clanmates, hoping they knew what was going on.
Wait… What? Pay? Why would they be paying!? Was he talking about killing one of them?! Surely not! That couldn’t possibly be what he meant. This was probably some sort of sick warning. Right?

No… it wasn’t…

Petuniaflame’s eyes widened as he finished up his speech, her gaze darting between the five of them. No one was doing anything, Looncry standing tensely beside her, Blizzardsky ready to fight on her other side. The ThunderClan molly tried to reason with the tom, but he ignored her completely. Not even noting her words. This was going to turn into a fight, wasn’t it? Her amber eyes finally settled back on the tom, but his eyes were now fixated on Blizzardsky. Wait, he didn’t even do anything! Was he going to-?
Her whole world slowed. Heart not even wanting to beat. She was too late to realize that he was launching for her brother to warn him. Blizzardsky was countering with his own jumping attack. He knew better then to jump into a jump! Why was he doing that now? Oh dear. No, no, that’s not gonna work! Oh, Spirits pleases! She plead desperately. He was going to get hurt, this wasn’t a simple fight, this warrior was blood thirsty!
In the end her body moved on its own. Her legs sprung forward, dashing for the two colliding cats as fast as her little body would take her. She was not going to stand by and knowingly watch any of her Clanmates get hurt. That was something she could never do. She could never let any of this happen willingly.
“NOO!!” Petuniaflame yowled leaping off the ground and into her brother. He couldn’t get hurt like this, not when he was about to be a father. Not when he was her little brother! “Don’t hurt my brother!” She screamed, squeezing her eyes shut as she collided with the toms. Within seconds of hitting into Blizzardsky she felt claws slam into her, teeth soon finding their way into her neck, making her eyes snap open. Everything happening before she hit the ground. The suddenness of it all dazed her, making her feel winded, yet the pain brought tears to her eyes. She wanted to fight but the slightest twitch brought waves of pain to her. She couldn’t even fight him off. Petuniaflame tried to take in a breath, but her throat wouldn’t let her, hot thick liquid seeping into her fur and lungs.
She was dying…. She could feel it. Body slowly losing feeling, vision blurry. She felt cold, yet a numbness spread over her. Maybe it wasn’t slow but everything around her was moving so slow it felt like she wasn’t even there. Like she was fighting to even keep her soul in her body.
Petuniaflame didn’t know what to do, she didn’t expect to die so soon. It left her confused. Yet, all she could think was that she saved Blizzy. She protected him! Despite the pain, confusion, and complete daze she was in, the tiniest of smile formed on her muzzle. I did something worth my life… I served RiverClan and saved Blizzy… She reminded herself. She served her Clan and family with her life, that was something she could live with, or die with in her case.
Feeling her body get colder and number by every heartbeat, Petuniaflame couldn’t even find the strength to move. Her mind was becoming so foggy she couldn’t even think. Every gasp her body forced her to take made her painfully shake. Coughing up some of the red liquid that seemed to be running down her once white fur, she jerked, jaw quivering before it settled back into a smile.

This was it. She was dying.

Memories flashed through her mind. Playing with her brother under the willow tree that first time, giving her mother flowers to wear in her fur, going off to explore on her own. Her mom pushing her out of the way when a speeding monster came out of nowhere. Her brother and her weeping together, their fight, him getting killed. She remembered her first time in RiverClan, being found by Mister Fallenstar in the territory, thinking he would eat her but learning he just wanted to help her out. Being brought back to see so many cats, the peace she felt when Sugerapple let her cry into her first time and then adopted her, the joy that spread through her with every cat she met. Regrets stuck out, from where she left camp multiple times for various reasons and getting lost or catnapped, from where she didn’t work hard enough to keep cats in her life. Yet, bliss washed that away, remembering when she met Blizzy and challenged him to behave and when she was assigned Mister Ms. Sassyfire to be trained. When she was let back into RiverClan more than once by Mister Lionstorm and Mister Sootstar. Being made a warrior and serving her Clan.
So many memories of her life flooded her, reminding her what a beautiful life she had. Every time she was knocked down, she got back up, she brought cats with her, lifted them up. In the end she really did give back to RiverClan. She completed her goals and found joy. That was what Petuniaflame had done. She lived a good life that made her who she was, and she was happy with that.

A final breath shook her body before she fell limp, hanging like a piece of prey after it was killed. No strength left in her to so much as breath. Choked and suffocated by her own blood and broken windpipe. Her once bright and warm amber eyes clouded over, lifeless, and cold. She was gone, spirit pulled from her body.
Petuniaflame was dead. Her heart no longer beating, lungs breathing no more. She was gone.

For the ThunderClan and RiverClan Patrols

Whitewolf's age and experience was the only thing preventing her from holding fast to Alabtrossflare's leg with her teeth; hurting him could easily be interpreted as fighting on RiverClan's side, and that was not what Whitewolf was trying to do. But she wasn't trying to let this poor, sweet-seeming she-cat who leapt in front of Blizzardsky suffer for her reckless clanmate's actions, either.

Whitewolf looked awkward standing on her hind legs, but that was what she had to do to let Albatrossflare know she was there since he clearly wouldn't listen to her words. She set a massive paw on his shoulder--the only thing she felt she could do anymore--and that set her severely off balance because of her missing leg.

She looked so strange, exposed in the middle of what had become a battlefield.

But maybe someone had to be.

"Albatrossflare, let go of her! Can't you see she's dying?"

At the point of her intervention, Whitewolf hadn't yet realized Petuniaflame was already too far gone to be saved. Albatrossflare's teeth had punctured her most vital arteries, and even if he let go she'd probably bleed out in a matter of minutes.

...and her brother.

She'd said the cat Albatrossflare had tried to attack was her brother.

Even now--no, especially now--as Whitewolf had entered her eightieth moon, she knew she'd trade her life for one of her siblings' in a heartbeat. Autumnleaf, Springpaw, and Deerpaw had so much life ahead of them when they'd died. And it seemed so too did Petuniaflame and Blizzardsky. But Albatrossflare was snuffing one of them out while Whitewolf watched, painfully powerless in a situation she grappled helplessly to change.

"You're killing her," Whitewolf repeated, her voice hardly above a whisper this time.

Was the world not wide enough for ThunderClan and RiverClan?

Sometimes, it seemed it was for the four of them. But all these young cats' blood was being shed for nothing. No one would remember any of them fifty years from now, even though some of their blood might course through the veins of their distant posterity.

No one would remember what they looked like, or what they sounded like, and the next generations would twist up their stories to an irreversible point.

And Whitewolf feared, like many others, that this might be one of the stories told.

A story so Earth-shaking and bloody that the Warriors involved never speak of it, for it takes an inexorable toll on their hearts. A story dark enough to shake the world--to shape the future--a story that had already taken parents from their children and sisters from their brothers.

A story of war.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA

Last edited by Zee; June 7th, 2021 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Extra comma oops
Old June 7th, 2021, 10:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@OhZeeWolf @Fuzzy @Papaya @Jayfeather 76

Blizzardsky was fully ready to beat up that Thunderclan warrior, when suddenly he felt Petuniaflare shoving him back as he hit the ground only to glance up to see the most horrific sight he’d ever seen, that Albatrossflare as the other Thunderclan warrior called him sinking his teeth deep into Petuniaflare’s neck, killing her. Now he was blinded with rage at Thunderclan, he took no pity on Thunderclan anymore and without a second thought he attempted to strike Albatrossflare hard on the head, he fully intended to avenge Petuniaflare’s death, unfortunately, he’d either be bleeding on the ground before this ended, or being dragged back by his clanmate kicking and screaming like a little kit throwing a tantrum. Yes he’d grieve his sister’s death, but in this very moment all he could think was to avenge her death, because of his blinding rage, he wouldn’t be fighting that well, but at least he knew the moves. Hopefully Albatrossflare wouldn’t kill him. He was smart enough even in this pure rage not to chase Albatrossflare very far into Thunderclan territory, he didn’t want to get swarmed for trespassing, but he had no issues right now with a little trespassing to kill Albatrossflare, even though it was most definitely not what his now dead sister would want, she probably had already forgiven Albatrossflare up in Starclan and was disappointed to see him escalating things more, then again it’s hard to escalate from a cold blooded murder.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 7th, 2021, 11:36 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

Zzz..Choo! The Sneeze was so powerful it woke up Tripleaf and made him fall backwards.
"Wah?! Oh... That was Great!, a Thunderclan warrior just got knocked onto his ass by his own sneeze!" he scolded himself louder than he meant to, and Got up to Try to defuse the situation in case anyone was watching or listening.

(open to interaction)
Old June 7th, 2021, 04:46 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

This whole talk of age and experience was going over her head. She was only 22 moons old, barely had been a warrior for half a year, Nervously shifting from paw to paw as she was sort of left out of that part of the conversation. Then perking back up once the 'smell' of riverclan was mentioned.

"Oh, yes, I know what you mean. I often go to our beach just to smell the salt of the ocean and relax." She commented. She saw it as a totally reasonable thing to do, so long as the borders were obeyed. Even then, she would be a lot more lenient than most.

She then seemed irked at what Stormtalon had to say. Finally turning away from Whitewolf and to him. "Strange how we are talking with a cat from another clan, and yet my own clanmate is the one trying to scathe me with words. Kestrelstar knows I am reckless and get myself hurt often. I saved his life once by doing it. I shall be fine." She grumbled in an act of aggression that was very out of character for her. Then, turning back to Whitewolf with her usual happy smile. "Well, did you want to scan the border together to see if there is any more burdock? Id rather have someone from Thunderclan to vouch for me instead of risking getting caught testing the border for herbs again."

// @OhZeeWolf @Redtalon

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old June 7th, 2021, 04:53 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Willowvine came and sat by the boarder, her fur soaking from swiming a bit ago, she began to clean herself while glaring at the others.
Old June 7th, 2021, 10:36 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Mintpaw skipped over happily "Here we are, Shadowkit!"

@Celeste